Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent (32859 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by uthlaw: 4:45am On Jan 18, 2022
pussyphilia:
Op, no smoke without fire. You must have done something to offend your wife. She is reacting to a deep rooted anger you must have caused her before.

Solution: wake her up in the midnight, go on your knees and apologize for any wrong you might have caused her that is making her to react like that. Promise her never to offend her again. Also, double your hustle and make more money so you can meet her financial needs and make her happy always.

Thank me later....
you are a very big fool!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by uthlaw: 4:47am On Jan 18, 2022
milliondollas:
YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS AND FOOLISH MAN I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE WORLD, ABORTION WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE, ADULTERIOUS PREGNANCY, FIGHTING YOU WITH KNIFE YOU ARE A COW, A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATION, YOU CAME FROM A FAMILY OF FOOLS
comrade be calming down!
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Rickmann:
Honestly stories like this makes me fear marriage.. A girl is all loving, tender and sweet in a relationship and suddenly after marriage she becomes a monster... I just don't understand.

This is a real test for you. It's obvious she wants to push you into beating her. I'll encourage you to hold ur ground and be strong. Everything will be fine .
It could be mental illness.... I could happen to anyone of us. undecided

And the last thing OP should do is resort to violence. Two wrongs never make a right, especially in this case. lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Mercury12(m): 5:19am On Jan 18, 2022
With all the advise you got from folks So what is your decision?

Lucaslookers:
Please married folks in the house,
My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.
Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding. It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Again this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.
I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by nokspos: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Point 1. From experience , if a woman did abortion without tell you , then the pregnancy is not yours, this is 101% accurate.

Point 2. If a woman gets pregnant for another man while she's married, it means she actually loves the real owner of the child and wouldnt mind having a child for him... your wife latter reconsidered the whole paternity fraud thing. so thank your star.

Point 3. If a woman suddenly becomes aggressive, it means she's cheating and the fact that women are naturally not designed to love two persons at the same time so the reason she becomes violent to you .

Point 4. Knife won't kill you since she hasn't stabbed you, Holding your cloth during fight won't kill you since she didn't strangle you , BUT my brother if she poising your food one day , you will die slowly for three month, they will think its malaria, but before you know you are gone .God forbid

Lucaslookers:

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2022
He's still classifying to her as lovely wife.. Nawa.
Bro, If you can't drive her away, Mehn you gotta leave the house for her before you get stabbed.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Fiscus105(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Aguilar:
You should have opt for a baby mama. Marriage is not encouraging these days

Hope you remember Ataga, TV CEO, he was stabbed to death by girlfriend and not wife o, that's, stabbed by girl who was not in marriage with

You guy should stop commenting like myopic on faceless forum, ur comments say a lot about the content in ur upstairs, you are future leader, is the how you would be leading younger generation under ur care?,.......take for instance, if you give such advice for ur kid brother and he quickly give u instance that make u foolish just the way I replied now, how will u feel?

Is marriages that is the problem or you guys (actors) who don't want to play according to the rules of the game?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by olawalesammy(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2022
So , why all this harsh comment
Some one needed a serious advice ,
just because because you choose to be unmarried for Ever doesnt mean marriage is a wrong institute
God supports marriage

Bro , this family issues need a serious follow up
If you dont mind , lets be friends
Am in a marriage with two kids
So i can relate
09014142553(whatsapp)
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Epeegee(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2022
My ex girlfriend was something of this nature,I was enduring until the day she gave me 3 good slaps for my sleep

Just one blow on her RIBS was enough to reset her head,even now that we not dating anymore,she still dey fear me

Some of this ladies or women are Animals in human skin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Rickmann: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
It could be mental illness.... I could happen to anyone of us. undecided

And the last thing OP should do is resort to violence. Two wrongs never make a right, especially in this case. lipsrsealed

Very true.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Rickmann: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2022
uthlaw:
everything will be alright after she kill him,what is really wrong with so many of this SIMP... You are also talking about been love,where is the love...ogbeni,stop deceiving yourself!

Read careful and learn to digest people's posts before commenting ok?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by apostle96: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Relationship/marriage is scam
Comrade, you are a simp

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Treepower2000: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2022
9gerian:
Not necessary.

The woman is having mental health issues or worse.

The man needs to quietly drive her to her parents house and drop her there. Make he informs his own parents so that they have his back.

This must be done without prior notification else the woman may finish him off. She will harm or kill him eventually, that is if he delays in taking reasonable measures to protect himself.
[color=#000000][/color]

If the op has ear let him hear.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by uthlaw: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Rickmann:

Read careful and learn to digest people's posts before commenting ok?
what nonsense are you digesting,you better go wise up,women have done more harm than good in marriage!

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Aguilar(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

Hope you remember Ataga, TV CEO, he was stabbed to death by girlfriend and not wife o, that's stabbed by girl who was not in marriage with

You guy should stop commenting like myopic on faceless forum, ur comments say a lot about the content in ur upstairs, you are future leader, is the how you would be leading younger generation under ur care,.......take for instance, if you give such advice for ur kid brother and he quickly give u instance that make u foolish just the way I replied now, how will u feel?

Is marriages that is the problem or you guys (actors) who don't want to play according to the rules of the game?
Are you a jjc mr. Righteousness? Look around you sir. Nothing makes sense anymore. The thing about people like you is that you only see bible and Godly things around you not what is afar from you. Break yourself free and experience the inside life. And concerning the advice of your kid brother. I wouldn't advice anyone against marriage, never. but i would advice you when your marriage is becoming life threatening.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2022
tyup:
For every ment there's always a counter ment and that's why i tell married men who come to me for marriage counsel/ therapy that if you want peace in ur home, always be the trouble maker and a type your wife would want to avoid trouble with at any cost

The wife you spent money and resource to bring to ur home so you can bear her burden and cater for her needs free of charge is bringing out a knife on you?? Do you still need a prophet to tell you it's high time you have both of her hands on POP tied to her neck with a swollen mouth/eyes that would not make her speak for two weeks??

The generation of men we're breeding these days makes me loose urge especially when my libido is high undecided

Sympathy comrade,sympathy!

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2022
If you have to go to the extent of locking up all knives before beating her. It's better not to beat but send back her to her fathers house after all you have already notified them that she is misbehaving.
You see if you think she is dangerous before you beat her, do you expect her to be safer after you have beaten her up?

You may need to sleep with one eye open once you have beaten her up and start worrying about any food she serves you.

Better to stay away from her.

What is the pending issue you hinted about?
sorepco:
Men i am kinda speechless! The more calm and docile u remain the more emboldened she becomes!
I will suggest you inform her patents and yours of this her attitude first. If she persists make sure you let her know who the man is!

When next she tries such beat the hell out of her. But make sure you lock up all the knives.

[quote author=Lucaslookers

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Eriokanmi: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2022
But why the vawulence naw? There's something that OP isn't telling us. Do you have fertility issues? Since you're legally married, why abort in the first place? Were you not responsible for the pregnancy? You've been married for 2 years...what happend to conception since then...or did you plan it that way? Please be open if you really need advice. There's no marital problem without a solution my guy. Just open up to us.

Please don't subscribe to some useless pieces of advice given here. Most of them...in fact, from their comments, 99% of them are below 20s and single. They're still tied to their parents' apron strings.

Honestly , I see no reason why nairaland as popilar as they are hasn't been able to create a family or couples thread where such a matter as this can be addressed, with very close monitoring. This is a very important aspect which can either make or mar a home and future of our country. Leadership stems from individual homes. You'd always get polluted ideas in such an open thread as this.

CC:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 and Co;

Please take note.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by koolaid87: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Reading these comments made me realized that we still have some OLD Gs as Men.

The worst thing that can happen to a Man is to be emasculated.

To the Op, Kick her a55 out till she finally realigned back to reality.

Married Men, pls act like a fvcking Man

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Hotzone(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
To me once u turn ur womb to tomb then we done
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
The baby wasn't yours. Nd her heart is with another. Find out and you'll discover.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Factotum: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
I fear for the op’s life. He’s closer to death than he could imagine. That woman will one day stab him. Act before it’s too late. That will kill you one day.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by easzypeaszy(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2022
mk she pack her load comot abeg...women are too violent n 1slap na Social media and next Sanwo-Olu go arrest d man..
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by emkz: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Was the pregnancy yours?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by clockwisereport: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by SarkinYarki: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Hedgefunds:

She actually cheated and aborted . The man eye will clear soon.

I hope he doesn't think the aborted pregnancy was his? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by BENCHOKCONSULT: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Lucaslookers:
Please married folks in the house,

My lovely wife and I have been married for almost 2 years now. I know I am not a perfect person and she is not too but we have been managing.

Why I opened this thread is that I am very afraid of her new attitude of always carrying weapons anytime we have a misunderstanding.

It started when I found out she had an abortion without telling me and when I confronted her she flared up and started behaving like a tout jumping here and there.

On Friday last week we were discussing about how to go about the new business I want to set up for her and somehow we got into an argument and she ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Again, this morning I simply asked her to waybill some foodstuffs to her father as I wouldn't be able to do that before heading to my place of business and she grabbed my clothes and started calling me names, next thing she picked up the belt hanging on the wardrobe and started threatening to teach me a lesson.

I have never been a woman beater and honestly don't know what has gotten into her.
We have a pending issue we are yet to sort out but still I am keeping my calm why is she the one suddenly going violent??

Please what do I do? I don't want blood on my hands because if I touch her it will be very bad.
My marriage is still young.

Your wife did abortion without your knowledge? This alone is a good reason to send her packing yet you are talking about business. Wetin dey worry some of una sef?

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by neonly: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
That's how it starts,

Just pray you don't end up on Nairaland front-page with the title.

"Nairalander stabbed to death by his Violent Wife" grin grin

Innocent wife
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by juman(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Probably transfer of aggression.
She might be having emotional suffering for killing (abort) her child.

She should consult expert.
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by simplesearch: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
Married men are truly suffering in this country cry

My prayers are with them

Balderdash! If you run your life and eventually your marriage outside the will of God, that's what you get. Does a godly woman commit abortion to start with?
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by chika0072(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
tyup:
For every ment there's always a counter ment and that's why i tell married men who come to me for marriage counsel/ therapy that if you want peace in ur home, always be the trouble maker and a type your wife would want to avoid trouble with at any cost

The wife you spent money and resource to bring to ur home so you can bear her burden and cater for her needs free of charge is bringing out a knife on you?? Do you still need a prophet to tell you it's high time you have both of her hands on POP tied to her neck with a swollen mouth/eyes that would not make her speak for two weeks??

The generation of men we're breeding these days makes me loose urge especially when my libido is high undecided
Taliban marriage Counsellor...
Re: Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
If your wife suddenly became violent, you may need to find out what happened. Both of you may need to see a counsellor and/or a psychotherapist. Never ever take any violent behaviour lying down. Please seek professional help. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine? / Joseph Blankson: An Unsung Hero Who Died Rescuing 13 Victims Of A Boat Accident / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.