Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (46570 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by nwachinemel(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
The woman is feeling bad that you didn't try to fvck her despite giving u d mindset, maybe she is the type that love to tell every other females about every d*ck size in the yard.
She wan die the money if u fvck her, u b wiseman

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by VanMoyez: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is why I dissociate myself from anything involving the evil gender except sex. Even the sex sef, I always try as much as I can to make it transactional. Everybody around me knows I don't do favors to women and don't expect any from them. The moment you do favors for them, you unintentionally create room for their evil manipulations. Vaginarians in my neighborhood know better not to ask for ordinary lift from me. I don't stop to talk or discuss anything with them and hardly accept greetings from them. He who is endangered should be wise enough not to put himself in tight situations. If you had been minding your business in that your compound, the daughter of Jezebel couldn't have had the guts to say shit about you.

Nothing more to add than this. A real guy-man will NEVER open himself to any ass..holes in the first place.

Nonsense borrow me 20k my ass talk! Imagine

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Bizibi(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Do you have head?
smh
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by HilcomTech(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Bobmarie:
How is asinine to assume that a man that wants to help you wants to screw you too? Do you know how many experiences I have under my belt with this particular topic?

Are you talking about Nigerian men? Calling anyone foolish for assuming that of Nigerian men is just absurd. 90 percent of them do not give things for free without wanting your body and you know it. Any man that will quote me for this knows it.

You lot can’t even pretend.

You have over a million experiences because you are a begi begi. Why do you go around begging men upandan? Why can't you work for your money, are you a cripple?

People like you are the reason why some men cannot walk peacefully on the road

I don't support men asking for sex in returns for favours but I also don't like begi begi people.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by LINTUNE(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I don't even need any man to stand for me cos I know they are alot of simps loitering everywhere... if as a woman , u try me , I will give u the kind of treatment the Nazis gave the Jews and if any simp comes to her rescue, he will join her in the gas chamber .... the truth b say women look at face first b4 they disrespect u ... I no de pity dem cos they too don't pity men ... any woman that raises her voice at me , I will return it with a resounding slap on her face... go call police ... police no even fit do anything as long as u have money and connections... woman no de try me ooo and they know it.. I am very nice to women and very generous, but if u try take advantage, or try to form over familiarity, I will humble u... once a woman sees that u are a simp, she will drag u to her feet and step on u like a mat ...

For women to respect u , give them the FFK or Dino treatment...do u think Asari Dokubo , Nnamdi kanu , Nyesom Wike , fayose wife them fit try them?? They dare not mess with those men ... if Dino decides to date Tonto for a year, trust me , she go humble ...u will not hear peem... if he's done with her , u no go even know when dem matter end...thats cos women de look face... they only disrespect simps ... if FFK was a simp , he wud hv lost those kids and will never have access to them and will still b forced to b paying millions monthly in child support with insults from the woman on social media ... FFK spent millions on IVF and gender selection to hv male children he never had, and one broke bitch will want to claim the kids after spending over 30million on that alone... na only simps u fit play that wayo give
hmm, you have a point about ffk.. even though the guy is being too mean about the situation,but it's obviously for a good cause.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2022
bummyla:
So sad Bros! One of the problems I am having in my marriage is because I am a very tall and huge guy, marrying an average tall, very slim lady, who has a baby face. Everybody believes everything she says about, because of the huge gap in strength! But thank God she is not a good liar, the few times, I had to defend myself, people were screaming, and once she starts crying! Case close, she wins again.

Men are endangered species!

I say marriage is a scam and people come for my head.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Aaron12(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

No Sir.

I won't give her my money.

I see her as an enemy who is out to spoil my name.

In my neighborhood, I am known as a good person who loves helping my neighbors around.

She deliberately cooked the lies to make people start disliking me, so that people would think my help has sinister motives.
Alaye don't give her that money before she will accuse you of what you didn't do.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by davicto: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
I forgot to mention that I told the people around that there are women who are willing to come to my house because of the food, the chicken and all.

When I bought the biggest vitaform for N95,000, there was a girl who came just because of that foam, the first day I bought it.

Where I am staying, there are so many girls in hotels around, tall, fair/dark and beautiful girls whom people pay as low as N2,000 to have sex with.

If I were that pressed, would I give a divorced woman N20,000 just to have sex with her?

I would have rather paid at most N5,000 to sleep with a more beautiful and young girl than pay N20,000 for a divorced woman with kids.

My neighbor use to bring a girl and spent the night with her, after which he would pay her as low as N5,000 according to what he told me.

To have sex is not even costly.

Although I am not into sex stuff.

Maybe the reason I don't like sex much is that it is cheap and easy to get it. We don't like what is common and cheap.

Chairman abeg which area you dey stay, our own here na like 2500 them they charge...

That's on the lighter one..sincerely men need protection
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by QueenAgbo(f): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Thebig4:
I shake my head for you i dont need to prove anything for u cos u aint worth my time, ur mum is waiting for you to come wash her clothes pls be fast about it

Shameless man.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Ishilove: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Nairaland and woman bashing. Even the jobless ones living in 2 by 4 cubicles in Makoko are making mouth about how they are dealing with 'vaginarians' and earning their respect.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by spencekat(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
nerdfrost:
This is so sickening bro....the society has been carved to favour women more and [/b]I don't think there's anything we can do about it[b] undecided

Nosimp2022 angry
It has to change and the change begins with you.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Chummynoni(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
I read the comments from first page to the last, and some advised the OP to rent a better apartment, SMH.you might be living comfortably in face me and face you, and struggle to cope in self contain/flat because of extra charges I.e, I have never paid less than 6k for monthly nepa bill, emergency bill relating to pumping machine etc.
@OP, if you think cant cope in miniflat, dey your face me, I face you, but mind your interaction with both male and female, greet them and dont ever stand with them when they are discussing about anything even if it relates to the house except they deem it mandatory. I lived in face me, I face you for 3years immediately after NYSC and none of my neighbours knew what my room looked like because my room was always locked and when you come for anything, I will block you by the door even their children are not excluded, and this gave me maximum respect. I now live in Mini-flat and none of my neighbour here too have entered my flat and I have never entered anyone's flat too, just greet and waka. If you mingle with face me and face you tenants expecially women, rumour must always fly, be Kiaful

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Thebig4: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shameless idiot
QueenAgbo:

Shameless man.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ashawopikin(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

If you like abuse me.
anybody wey abuse u head no correct, you are on point
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ashawopikin(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Another thread for males to whine and nag as usual.

I can also create a thread about how I have been scammed by males or disrespected by males for no reason other than because I am female and conclude that men are scammers and rude/mannerless people.
I can decide that all men are thieves and armed robbers and kidnappers and just because 90% of these crimes are committed by males.

Na men dey cause problem for this world pass women but they are the ones endlessly complaining of women.
go and sit down one side

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by ashawopikin(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

This is how simps reason
na dem
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by tnerro1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Be straight

If you want to help , help
If you don’t want to help say it immediately

When you start saying come today come next week, she will think you have hidden motives and you want her to decode what you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Dizzyyish: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
FanOfMyself:
I will find time to narrate what transpired between me and a girl whom I saved her life and who happens to be a flatmate. I am convinced that an average girl (maybe it's only Nigerian girls) feels entitled. Everything I will write will be nothing but the truth. It's going to be a long read tho.
Boss please we're waiting o. Hopefully your post will clear the eyes of some men.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by obyrich(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
I forgot to mention that I told the people around that there are women who are willing to come to my house because of the food, the chicken and all.

When I bought the biggest vitaform for N95,000, there was a girl who came just because of that foam, the first day I bought it.

Where I am staying, there are so many girls in hotels around, tall, fair/dark and beautiful girls whom people pay as low as N2,000 to have sex with.

If I were that pressed, would I give a divorced woman N20,000 just to have sex with her?

I would have rather paid at most N5,000 to sleep with a more beautiful and young girl than pay N20,000 for a divorced woman with kids.

My neighbor use to bring a girl and spent the night with her, after which he would pay her as low as N5,000 according to what he told me.

To have sex is not even costly.

Although I am not into sex stuff.

Maybe the reason I don't like sex much is that it is cheap and easy to get it. We don't like what is common and cheap.
The woman wants to lure you into sex with her.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by kushme: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Truthup:

Your experience is so unfortunate. The society is skewed against men on such issues. I have helped several young women and men without asked for anything. God wants us to show agape love to mankind. Two needy ladies I have only seen physically once that I gave N50,000 each in December 2021 for their business, I requested that the should block me after and if they do not, I will block them so that subsequent communications does not lead to sentimental attachment or them trying to show me gratitude by becoming too friendly. I have blocked both beautiful ladies, aged 25 & 28 years since end of December 2021 and will not re-contact them. One has assisted up to three young ladies in such manner with some given over N100,000, without sex involved. If you REALIZE it is by God's grace that you have whatever you have on earth, feel free to give out without demanding touching body or sex or online sexual gratification. This is the attitude men should adopt to avoid he widespread belief that all men want sex from women. Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

Nice one, this sex thing is a competition and guys will continue to mess other guys up for it. Many men want sex all the time and women know it. If anything is going to change, I bet not in this generation.
Not when we are in the era of Women empowerment and girl child rights/equality with technical neglect of the boy child...
I submitted an application and on the job advert you see a statement like this: "Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply".

But the good thing is, through this internet, whether fake stories or not, many men are now enlightened of the risks sex could bring into their lives if they are not careful.

Oga, I no mind oh, abeg block me,too na. Do me giveaway...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Dizzyyish: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is why I dissociate myself from anything involving the evil gender except sex. Even the sex sef, I always try as much as I can to make it transactional. Everybody around me knows I don't do favors to women and don't expect any from them. The moment you do favors for them, you unintentionally create room for their evil manipulations. Vaginarians in my neighborhood know better not to ask for ordinary lift from me. I don't stop to talk or discuss anything with them and hardly accept greetings from them. He who is endangered should be wise enough not to put himself in tight situations. If you had been minding your business in that your compound, the daughter of Jezebel couldn't have had the guts to say shit about you.
Bossman, what you said makes sense but please can you elaborate on the bolded.
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by jditimiya(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
True talk, i have a story about this rape thing, if not for God and our blessed virgin Mary i may have be having a small room in jail oversea because of my roommate girlfriend. Thank God after much investigation the cops said i was innocent, it all started with hate. Women not all men like to rape and not all men do things for you because of sex.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Badadvisor: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:

No Sir.

I won't give her my money.

I see her as an enemy who is out to spoil my name.

In my neighborhood, I am known as a good person who loves helping my neighbors around.

She deliberately cooked the lies to make people start disliking me, so that people would think my help has sinister motives.
You're the Jesus Christ in your neighborhood really. You'd learn the hard way

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
angelfallz:
The bolded,
where does such nonsense happen?

Don't mind them. People are just using the opportunity to write rubbish
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by heniford2: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
This usually happens everytime men are wrongly accused. undecided undecided we men need to start standing up for our own men
Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Brytesp(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
For the woman it's always Innocent till proven guilty and for the man it's guilty till proven innocent, so sad that's how the system works

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Rhaspody(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Reason why I always mske it clear what i want with any woman.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Semaj77(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Felimax:
I hope nobody will abuse you.
Some things are not just adding up in your story. They said behind every rumour there is an element of truth.
A man is a man when he attain a particular stage nobody teaches him what to do, he makes meaningful decision with his life.
I use to have a neighbor then in Lagos who will sneak into my house to ask for favours. On a particular night she came she was in her nighties with no undies at all. I gave her what I could afford (not what she requested) and gave her a serious warning never to sneak into my house.
I am not claiming a saint but wisdom my dear brother. You would have been able to give her the little you could and warn her not to approach you again, she will dread you for life.
It's a man"s world already! Just move on please.

So what is not adding up

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Semaj77(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
A 27 year old divorced woman with 3 kids came to me to borrow N20,000 to add and pay house rent.

I told her I would give her money in a few weeks time when I get the money.

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

I said that I am not among such men and that I would give her the money when I get it.

She thanked me and left.

I have a male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with. It was the male neighbor who advised her to come to me because he is not working.

That my male neighbor started giving me attitude. He answered my greetings grudgingly.

I wanted to stop greeting him.

But then I observed that my next yard female neighbors also did the same. They stopped answering my greetings. That divorced woman is living with/near those female neighbors. Other males around were still friendly with me, except my next door male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with.

So i asked my male neighbor what the problem was because he and the females around were giving me attitude.

He said nothing at first.

Later, he said in a friendly manner that I should have respected myself and not asked the woman for sex, because when he started having sex with the woman, it was she who initiated the move, and not him.

He opened up to me that the woman has been telling people that I wanted to sleep with her for the money.

I was so shocked and ran to go and meet the woman, but he held me and said that the woman strongly warned him not to confront me if he wanted her to continue visiting him.

I told him the true situation of things and he said I should forget everything because she is "just a woman".

I wasn't having any of this, so I confronted her in the front of her female friends in her room.

She answered that she believed we misunderstood ourselves. She said am I not a man? Why must what I heard bother me.

Some males around said I should forget it because the society has given women weapon against men which is rape/sexual assault allegations, because even if women are lying against men, people would still believe the women.

They said that the best a man should do is to hope he is not falsely accused by a woman because there is nothing he can say that anyone would believe him.

Because the society believes a man always wants to have sex with every woman, therefore every accusation from women would be immediately believed.

I answered them that even if a person is a chronic thief who is well known as a thief, he would not keep quiet and just accept it when he is accused of stealing what he did not steal. He would shout and defend himself.

At least let them accused him of what he stole and not what he didn't steal.

They say I am a man and it is nothing to a man if a woman accused him of wanting to sleep with her. One girl there was telling me that there was nothing wrong in a man wanting to sleep with any woman. That there is nothing to be ashamed of as a man, if you have a desire to sleep with any woman.

Can you imagine that?

I believe the society should form a group to cater for men also.

So many black men were falsely accused by white women and were killed because no one cares for the male gender. You cannot just accept false accusations because you believe it is nothing since you are a man. What if you end up losing your life, freedom or happiness because of it?

Men are so ashamed to rise up and defend the male gender. But women always group together to defend a woman who is abused by a man.

Men would rather defend the female gender.

But know that if you are ashamed to defend a follow man against a woman who wants to destroy him, when your time comes, no one would defend you.

What goes around comes around.

Don't think that you are safe when other men are not safe.

Don't think that if a woman accused a man falsely and the man is being imprisoned or killed, that you cannot be a victim tommorow.

If you like abuse me.

I hope you didn't give her the money ?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by MNDY(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
I don't even need any man to stand for me cos I know they are alot of simps loitering everywhere... if as a woman , u try me , I will give u the kind of treatment the Nazis gave the Jews and if any simp comes to her rescue, he will join her in the gas chamber .... the truth b say women look at face first b4 they disrespect u ... I no de pity dem cos they too don't pity men ... any woman that raises her voice at me , I will return it with a resounding slap on her face... go call police ... police no even fit do anything as long as u have money and connections... woman no de try me ooo and they know it.. I am very nice to women and very generous, but if u try take advantage, or try to form over familiarity, I will humble u... once a woman sees that u are a simp, she will drag u to her feet and step on u like a mat ...

For women to respect u , give them the FFK or Dino treatment...do u think Asari Dokubo , Nnamdi kanu , Nyesom Wike , fayose wife them fit try them?? They dare not mess with those men ... if Dino decides to date Tonto for a year, trust me , she go humble ...u will not hear peem... if he's done with her , u no go even know when dem matter end...thats cos women de look face... they only disrespect simps ... if FFK was a simp , he wud hv lost those kids and will never have access to them and will still b forced to b paying millions monthly in child support with insults from the woman on social media ... FFK spent millions on IVF and gender selection to hv male children he never had, and one broke bitch will want to claim the kids after spending over 30million on that alone... na only simps u fit play that wayo give

My brother, I soppose buy you one very chilled beer for this.

You captured everything. God knows I seriously hate men who let women manipulate them.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by MNDY(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

The way I handle them is that: They are wired to think like a child. Their brain does not possess the same strength as a man's own.

They will argue all they want about this but it is the natural truth. God did not create a man and a woman with the same sense-strenght.

Women behave like children: Mischievous, petty, loquacious, bitter, jealous and need to be disciplined from time to time.

You will have a very big problem if you go through life thinking women will operate like men and approach issues like men.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. by Okhuadams(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
lecturer50:
A 27 year old divorced woman with 3 kids came to me to borrow N20,000 to add and pay house rent.

I told her I would give her money in a few weeks time when I get the money.

Last week, she came back from her nursery school teaching job and right from the door of my room, she started shouting " I cannot sell my body for money"

I asked her what happened and she claimed men wanted to sleep with her to give her the N20,000.

I consoled her and told her that some men like giving women such condition before they can help the women.

She answered that if I am among such men who sleep with women before helping them, I should tell her so she could forget about coming to me.

I said that I am not among such men and that I would give her the money when I get it.

She thanked me and left.

I have a male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with. It was the male neighbor who advised her to come to me because he is not working.

That my male neighbor started giving me attitude. He answered my greetings grudgingly.

I wanted to stop greeting him.

But then I observed that my next yard female neighbors also did the same. They stopped answering my greetings. That divorced woman is living with/near those female neighbors. Other males around were still friendly with me, except my next door male neighbor whom the woman has been having sex with.

So i asked my male neighbor what the problem was because he and the females around were giving me attitude.

He said nothing at first.

Later, he said in a friendly manner that I should have respected myself and not asked the woman for sex, because when he started having sex with the woman, it was she who initiated the move, and not him.

He opened up to me that the woman has been telling people that I wanted to sleep with her for the money.

I was so shocked and ran to go and meet the woman, but he held me and said that the woman strongly warned him not to confront me if he wanted her to continue visiting him.

I told him the true situation of things and he said I should forget everything because she is "just a woman".

I wasn't having any of this, so I confronted her in the front of her female friends in her room.

She answered that she believed we misunderstood ourselves. She said am I not a man? Why must what I heard bother me.

Some males around said I should forget it because the society has given women weapon against men which is rape/sexual assault allegations, because even if women are lying against men, people would still believe the women.

They said that the best a man should do is to hope he is not falsely accused by a woman because there is nothing he can say that anyone would believe him.

Because the society believes a man always wants to have sex with every woman, therefore every accusation from women would be immediately believed.

I answered them that even if a person is a chronic thief who is well known as a thief, he would not keep quiet and just accept it when he is accused of stealing what he did not steal. He would shout and defend himself.

At least let them accused him of what he stole and not what he didn't steal.

They say I am a man and it is nothing to a man if a woman accused him of wanting to sleep with her. One girl there was telling me that there was nothing wrong in a man wanting to sleep with any woman. That there is nothing to be ashamed of as a man, if you have a desire to sleep with any woman.

Can you imagine that?

I believe the society should form a group to cater for men also.

So many black men were falsely accused by white women and were killed because no one cares for the male gender. You cannot just accept false accusations because you believe it is nothing since you are a man. What if you end up losing your life, freedom or happiness because of it?

Men are so ashamed to rise up and defend the male gender. But women always group together to defend a woman who is abused by a man.

Men would rather defend the female gender.

But know that if you are ashamed to defend a follow man against a woman who wants to destroy him, when your time comes, no one would defend you.

What goes around comes around.

Don't think that you are safe when other men are not safe.

Don't think that if a woman accused a man falsely and the man is being imprisoned or killed, that you cannot be a victim tommorow.

If you like abuse me.
oga move out of that face me I face you yard cos I perceive in my spirit that your fellow yard pple are planning you. Face me I face you na so their matter be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Most Dudes Are Guilty Of.. Where Do you Belong ? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.