Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (38390 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by royalamour(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Premiumwriter:
When I read stories like this I get depressed.

Not about the people in the story but about my own girl. She's sweet and innocent.

But What if after everything we've done together and I fell out of love with her? What if after all the promises, things don't work out?

I know the sacrifices that girl has made including her religion.

Can't imagine how the op's girl must be feeling right now. 3 abortions, countless sex to please and still lost the man.

This is why I find it hard to hate on women even as a redpiller. The game of life is hard on everyone

Did she not enjoy the sex too?

She not the victim here.

Abeg get out.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by surequality: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2022
Education grant knowledge but not Naija own.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Stargurl20(f): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2022
emkz:
You are a murderer Sir. You killed a baby!
Not just a, two babies or more even
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2022
RealistRedpiler:

Try and get ONE fuckkkk from her before your wedding so she can get chance and pour you hot water.. Simp
You have destroyed her life.. I pray she never forgives you. What happened to condom??

@fernadez oya smile.. I'm soft small

What did he do wrong?? Did he send her to go 4k other guys??
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 25, 2022
killmods:

This ur Yoruba English sha grin
Anyway my brother u are on the right track.. Dead that conscience instanta grin
why are you insulting yorubas, which one be yoruba english.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Stargurl20(f): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2022
May sense be bestowed to some senseless women oout there. I no blame u.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by franchasng: 10:38am On Jan 25, 2022
Dear ladies, please insist on using condom always. Forget about withdrawal method, its not guaranteed.

Before any guy insert his dick into you, make sure he is wearing a good condom, dont be shy about it. Preaching abstinence is a total waste of time. Please make use of condom during sex a habit you cannot do without until you are legally married.

In this game of throne called relationship or dating, ladies tend to be at the receiving end more than guys. Ladies get pregnant while guys dont.

Please sex responsibly.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jeon(f): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

Quite unfortunate that u were raised into a simp .... u are in trouble

SHUT UP..
IF WE SEE BAD THINGS MAKE we try TALK AM OUT.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2022
stanliwise:

The funny thing is how arrogant goat like you redpillers sound.
Aint it clear that both the girl and OP here are both wrong and there is not clear right side to the story but you're try to dogmatically find innocent path for OP

A redpiller is a hundred times better than a simp...even our creator is a redpiller... so he should marry her despite 4king other guys and getting pregnant.... maybe u should also advice married men to stick with their wives after she 4ks other men and dies abortions despite married to him cos she is married to him...u see how dumb abd dumber u are

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Xantel:
Na the new one be saint abi? grin
Pray well let God direct you

I am sur u hv dumped a guy for another b4... did u also consider that the new one might b fake ??
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2022
udemzyudex:

You forgot that the abortion thing started with him.

How did it start with him?? It started with her... boys don't do abortions...girls do?? Alot of people were not programmed to be smart or intelligent
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by tollyboy5(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2022
killmods:

Don't tell me ur shy cos I know u ain't.. anyways since u no want talk how can someone's mum be wombless? How did she birth him/ her?
Comrade rest!

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

SHUT UP..
IF WE SEE BAD THINGS MAKE we try TALK AM OUT.

Mr simp... what bad did he do... he should marry a woman that had abortion for another guy when they were dating... u sure say u normal so... well simps are never normal... bloody simp

Na ur type go enter house ,ur wife go de 4k driver , she go tell u to comot close door

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?
Wetin you do that first girl nor good, walahi. Who cares whether you kept yourself during service? If you slept with multiple women with HIV, would she know? Am I supposed to believe that Which one is you forgive her because of milk in breast? Even though she carry Belle, na so you go tell am Abortion is the answer and she will mumulistically obey you. All because of your incompetency you told her to abort the second time. Your marriage with this new girl won't last at all. Better cancel the wedding and japa for your life.
Marry that first woman, she has learnt her lesson.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2022
DAvidVictoriA:

How will you feel if this same thing is done to your sister or your daughter?

All of una no get sense sha... so u want him to marry her out if pity... did she not cheat on him and got pregnant by another guy... so u expect him to still marry her?? If it happens to my sister, I will 100% support the guy cos she deserves to b dumped

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by kingsmaila(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Marry the first lady as karma is real. How will you feel if someone do this to your sister or daughter. You can only change your mind if she is not faithful to you.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2022
EASYGURU:
grin grin grin grin

OP You no go die it eh. Shea your conscience dey jonze ? Kpekus wen bani don share for ama for 4 good years wen you dey uni plus 1.5yrs for service na em you wan house. You no serious.
wida
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by kwasoly(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?

You are a wicked soul.
After killing 2 innocent children and destroying her womb you now want to marry another woman.
Who are you leaving that gal for better marry her before your suffering go begin.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Babisha10(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Move on with ur wedding plans, she is to blame cos she broke a vow between u guys

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Floreate: 10:54am On Jan 25, 2022
You say u be catholic man?

Pls go see your priest and report everything to him.

Also, get us the history of the new girl, we need her gist, how many abortions has that one done before u met her?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cyndylove64(f): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2022
I don't understand the advise u need again,u are getting married... But still feel guilty, call your ex and ask for forgiveness then you will feel better
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2022
Jacksparrow7:

Wetin you do that first girl nor good, walahi. Who cares whether you kept yourself during service? If you slept with multiple women with HIV, would she know? Am I supposed to believe that Which one is you forgive her because of milk in breast? Even though she carry Belle, na so you go tell am Abortion is the answer and she will mumulistically obey you. All because of your incompetency you told her to abort the second time. Your marriage with this new girl won't last at all. Better cancel the wedding and japa for your life.
Marry that first woman, she has learnt her lesson.

I dontvknow y u people see truth and u will decide to overlook it... when she got pregnant the first time, he asked her to keep it, but she insisted on abortion...but u still end up blaming the guy ... nonsense simp

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2022
kingsmaila:
Marry the first lady as karma is real. How will you feel if someone do this to your sister or daughter. You can only change your mind if she is not faithful to you.

So u want him to marry someone that got pregnant for another guy?? Will u do same ?? Of course ,only if are a simp

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aaron12(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Not jugding op but what i don't get is guys banging girls raw without using withdrawal method, it is hilarious indeed; even if both of them are a couple.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Okhuadams(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

You should have left her when you discover that there was another guy. But don't you have sisters if you no get no think say you don escape l, things like this always find their wsy of coming around to hurt pple her abortion for another guy is hurting her now, your dumbing her will also hunt you cos she also aborted twice for you.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Christian07(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

You know say you dey go further ur education you go dey misbehave
Your jst a manipulative somebody and ur still joking with what you have done

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by rainlover(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Something told me that this your post is a mere fiction.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Mom007(f): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2022
I laugh in a foreign language. Who am I to tell you what you should and should not do when it comes to marriage but its funny that you, and any other clown in the comments section advising you to go with the new girl thinks she is a saint. Just because you don't know her track record. Lol. The thing called karma is a funny thing. You may be dumping the one you spoiled only to pick up the one other people have spoiled! grin grin grin, ignorance is bliss sha. That being said. I don't really blame u. I tii wouldn't want to marry someone who u know got pregnant and aborted for another man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed! The truth of the matter is all parties involved need Jesus! You all need genuine repentance and a close relationship with God!

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Numerouno94(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

Mr simp... what bad did he do... he should marry a woman that had abortion for another guy when they were dating... u sure say u normal so... well simps are never normal... bloody simp

Na ur type go enter house ,ur wife go de 4k driver , she go tell u to comot close door

This guy like violence. grin
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by MediMedi(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2022
You're heartless OP. Two abortion, countless sex and you're paying her back with this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.