Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (38410 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Sunnybabe(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?

Hummm... This is very critical

If your new girl is a virgin, then u can consider marrying her. But if she is not, That means she too has be injected with several dicks undecided. Then what makes her different from your former girl? undecided undecided

Be wise bro
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aaron12(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Aleora:
abi nah…from frying pan to fire ..
And the worst part, the guy will be banging her every night and be releasing in her with the hope that he will get a child soon. Not knowing he is pouring his akamu in a sieve known as a womb. If by chance he tells her if she has done abortions before. She will deny it with all her being even swearing with a deity to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Furcko: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Honestly that was the greatest mistake I made
I was still having feelings for her because I never get somebody else,I never think I can love somebody like her in my life not until I met this new babe.honestly, I know I was very wrong
bros no marry damaged product jare she's unfaithful

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Oshin56(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

The did has been done,will I now kill myself?
op are you asking me? You are the one to be blame because, you allow her to do abortion in the first instance whether her parent like it or not you supposed not to allow her to do the abortion. Op just look for something to be making you high you go forget everything. I wish you all the best in your marriage journey.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by EASYGURU(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2022
oilmonie:
wida

Wida OP cappin vertically say make we comprison taaaaa, OP wida, jazz here.. wetin be em naming ceremony make i @ em mention sef. If not for 1 or 2 eh, on a 00hr men suppose lap em ama , jazz am down for em unit, deck the cappa wen em dey use caprison vertical, drill am am wotoporiosly wen e be say en, em voice go Casablanca like ekunke for the whole ama wemn dem wan kill n en no go fit ask for sympathy.By That time em akunuche wen don go leave em headpan go lap am n em go conscience go disembark from this careless cappins. I jus say make i drop 1 or 2 eh he. Make en no say i no caprison am. I don jazz out
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by michael1508: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Okhuadams:
You should have left her when you discover that there was another guy. But don't you have sisters if you no get no think say you don escape l, things like this always find their wsy of coming around to hurt pple her abortion for another guy is hurting her now, your dumbing her will also hunt you cos she also aborted twice for you.

Same thoughts too about where he messed up was when he got her pregnant again,then aborting it,but I don't agree with the repercussion of this playing out on his sister(s) or daughter (s) as we all have different destinies,I don't believe in me paying for someone else's sin,it doesn't even sound logical to me.
Why should I be suffering for what someone else did in my absent?

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by vince96w2(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Damn!!!. What a fertile lady cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Koladez2heywhy:
Very funny how people respond to delicate matters like this. Bro I want to ask you a question, the new girl is she a virgin?...2) if your answer is No, what makes you think she is not on the same level with your girl. Finally talking from experience if Care is not taking your conscience would not let you rest... Believe me anything that happened in your marriage you will always want to flash back to the past.

As if u know what is heating me up
The new girl is a virgin
I never think I can leave the old girl because everybody know us in the area but this new girl realy took over my hearts,lead me to Christ, prayed together,I only told her I did abortion for the other lady once

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Oshin56(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Sunnybabe:

Hummm... This is very critical

If your new girl is a virgin, then u can consider marrying her. But if she is not, That means she too has be injected with several dicks undecided. Then what makes her different from your former girl? undecided undecided

Be wise bro
there's nothing critical, op should make up his mind they are not destine to married each other. What will be will be.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by wafun: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2022
Your new girl might have done the same for another guy. The old babe may find a new guy better than you, only God can judge us, seek for forgiveness from GOD and move on...
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2022
BobbieZion:

Abeg leave the guy alone..why insult him.
People will be living reckless, having unprotected sex,when there are STI's or STD's.

Men should learn to keep their dick in their pants, then use their brain to think,not vice versa.
Know what u doing and do it sensibly.
The problem is him leaving the Woman for no reason. How I go call this person comrade. Na Wh0re e be
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Aleora(f): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aaron12:
And the worst part, the guy will be banging her every night and be releasing in her with the hope that he will get a child soon. Not knowing he is pouring his akamu in a sieve known as a womb. If by chance he tells her if she has done abortions before. She will deny it with all her being even swearing with a deity to prove a point.
someone that is telling me ,me o that my face looks familiar, honestly ,it’s possible she hasn’t damaged her womb..some people can be very lucky …extremely lucky …seeing this guy talking about his ex,how nice she was,how she helped him build himself, caring and all but made a mistake cos she was drunk and it happened and he couldn’t forgive after the babe confessed to him herself oo…and how he was lucky to have the new babe who helped him heal from the heartbreak ,I was just laughing all through…and for real e no concern me ,I don’t know the extent the new fiancée fit go,before dem pour me better acid..I just kept my mouth shut …
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by worldclass68(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, na man u be abeg! wink
A quick advice to you bro, marry the new girl, the old girl is a hoe. I'm sure she must have destroyed her womb by now.

E sure me die say that old girl must have been collecting lots of dicks before the one that got her pregnant. And now she's begging you to accept her back after she has finished exploring other dicks. What a huge joke!

Abeg, for your complete peace of mind and sanity bro Marry the new girl.

Gaskiya......
If your mind is not sure 100% ur girl is not cheating then, she's cheating....marry the new girl my brother.
In fact send that old ''general markets" hole ur marriage invitation..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by rita25(f): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
am not judging you but the devil you know is better than the angel u dont know,the old lady is fertile and will still give birth her womb aint destroyed,what if u dumped her for another persons abortion mistress?(the new girl) who do you love amongst them take your time dont go into what will put you in an everlasting mess.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by ipobarethieves: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
sad Pathetic/pitiable. There's law of karma and God will not sleep gor killing his Blessing. What ifbur new girl cant conceive/she give birth sndvthe bsbh give up (may u not see evil).Nobody's above mistake.A sharp street girl go don cover it up b4:u come back/gave u a bastard as ur pikin.What if the first girl decide to give u everlasting mark(acid/hot water bath)., Wish u well sha
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Dmacqh(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Is your new babe a virgin ? Would she have accepted you , bleeped you as the former girl did when you are nobody ?
Your girl did 3 abortions , you did 2 ... what’s the difference?
Have you considered friendship , bonding , culture and traditions ?
The devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know .
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by ogub(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
It's pains me when I see youngsters engage in blatant disregard to God's word and expects him to bless them.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

But she did abortion for another guy also.
it does not matter
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by greypencils: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
cyndylove64:
I don't understand the advise u need again,u are getting married... But still feel guilty, call your ex and ask for forgiveness then you will feel better
Forgiveness? Who forgives such? Girls that I have met online, dated online (never met physically) and broken up with online haven't forgiven me, it is the one that commited two abortions that will?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Obiorahpcfg: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
A true Catholic is not a murderer
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by emmeyen: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hope you won't blame your wife if you can no longer father a child in future?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by sukkot: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Premiumwriter:
When I read stories like this I get depressed.

Not about the people in the story but about my own girl. She's sweet and innocent.

But What if after everything we've done together and I fell out of love with her? What if after all the promises, things don't work out?

I know the sacrifices that girl has made including her religion.

Can't imagine how the op's girl must be feeling right now. 3 abortions, countless sex to please and still lost the man.

This is why I find it hard to hate on women even as a redpiller. The game of life is hard on everyone
people who hate on women are small children or broke angry dudes. this game of life is hard and rough on everyone. everyone is just out here hustling. that whole redpill thing is just a bunch of losers who have no money and cant get what they want from a woman

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Newboss(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Which conscience. Most times what you people call conscience is the mumu part of you. It's not conscience.

A girl that fûcked another guy so well that she got pregnant? Who again brought distrust into the relationship?

She was even the one that asked for the first abortion. Then she did another one with another guy. A third abortion is just another abortion.

You see why we dey talk about simping? Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
why are you insulting yorubas, which one be yoruba english.
Lol.. no vex
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by fynex(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
killmods:

He has every right to run

He can not really run... abortion involves two people and he had an agreement with her the two times he did it with her...if he wasn't aware it's a different thing.

It's only by the mercies of God that he can run...but God is not partial.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please women have sense. Even though men don't have, please women have sense for your sake and at least for our sake. I did not say disrespect. I just watched a video, the way the girl acted, chai, I shouted and even justified him raping her. You women know the irresponsible childish act am talking about.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

Comrade rest!
As per her manager right? Interesting...

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by sukkot: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Honestly, I feel for her,I wish I can turn the hands of time but is not possible
let me tell you the truth, there are no virgins anywhere. there are no good women anywhere. a woman is only good to you in as much as she fears GOD and she respects you. this your new relationship can turn out worse than the one you have with this girl and you will regret dumping the one who loves you. listen the question i want to ask you is that is she still beautiful ? are you still physically attracted to her ? you guys share so much together. get that woman and both of you seek spiritual counselling and then talk to each other and air out all the grievances and find it in your heart to love that woman again. there are no good people out there ooooo. this new one can be devil in disguise. but at least you know this one very well even to her house ? be guided

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by naija4life247: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
investorcj:
Ya a foooooooool.after all the abortions done for your sake u want to run.remember karma is a bitch cool

You no get sense. I don kill Karma a long time ago. If you don't believe it, call Karma out and let us see if it will answer you.

A bittch that got pregnant for another Nigga while her so called main Nigga was away is definitely nothing but a cheap prostitute.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
fynex:

He can not really run... abortion involves two people and he had an agreement with her the two times he did it with her...if he wasn't aware it's a different thing.

It's only by the mercies of God that he can run...but God is not partial.
He didn't do her any wrong. They were both careless and got the results of their actions. Stop being one-sided about it and God has no business with all that.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by udemzyudex(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

How did it start with him?? It started with her... boys don't do abortions...girls do?? Alot of people were not programmed to be smart or intelligent

He gave her the money to abort m,If he really wanted to keep the child,he could have persuade her to keep it and assure her of his full support.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by seyz91(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
cheesy
GoodHardDick:

Marrying a Nigerian girl is very risky my brother. Even that new girl sef is collecting dick behind the OP's back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.