Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (38382 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by KayCee92(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Jesus !!!!!

just tell me what I read is just a joke.

you are a mad man.. (sorry to say)

Nigeria girls, please and please use your head.

most times what I read online makes me go dizzy. aswer
I personally think to live long in this country you have to avoid reading news.

young man,, tell me what's the difference between you and Boko Haram.

LMAO, that last got me.... Don't mind all these end time boys and gals grin grin
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by charlypoker(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Follow your heart
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by luminouz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Jesus !!!!!

just tell me what I read is just a joke.

you are a mad man.. (sorry to say)

Nigeria girls, please and please use your head.

most times what I read online makes me go dizzy. aswer
I personally think to live long in this country you have to avoid reading news.

young man,, tell me what's the difference between you and Boko Haram.

This one is dizzy on top online fabu story...

Continue being dizzy...emotional person
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by zomby(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?

My guy, it is extremely challenging to meet a naija girl that doesn't have side runs...they all do. In fact, naija girls even get games pass men these days, especially the beautiful ones. So my guy, I wish you all the best with your new babe, but don't be too sure that the new one isn't as bad as the old one. I fair naija girls in Nigeria.

I'm still trying to differentiate between DOING RUNS and PROSTITUTION?

Good luck bro!

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
udemzyudex:

He gave her the money to abort m,If he really wanted to keep the child,he could have persuade her to keep it and ensure her of his full support.

Really....so u want to blame him?? Is it his body?? What makes u feel she wudnt find the money some place else... ok so if she got the money from someone else, u will blame that person instead of the girl.. as long as he said she sud keep it and she refused , it was already out of his hands ... u can never blame him... feminists were the reason y abortion was outlawed cos they said a woman has the sole choice to keep her pregnancy or remove it... and that a man has no right to decide that .... thats y prevention pills were also created, so that a woman will have a choice... now y are they still blaming men ...and some simps are supporting them
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

mugu was I talking to the Op?
I DON'T BLAME YOUR BRAIN BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WORD "SIMP" IT CAN ANALYZE...

NAH UR TYPE GO PUT PRICK INSIDE ANY FORBIDDEN PUSSI,FUVKING ANY SKIRT IN THE NAME OF REDPILL..

Men were created to 4k pussi ...I guess u 4k ass ...Gay idiot
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Josbreed: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
investorcj:
Ya a foooooooool.after all the abortions done for your sake u want to run.remember karma is a bitch cool

The first abortion was for her sake, not his. The second one was none of his business. Mind you, he warned her that once he hears any rumors, he will dump her. Is the second pregnancy not bigger than rumors?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by luminouz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Premiumwriter:
When I read stories like this I get depressed.

Not about the people in the story but about my own girl. She's sweet and innocent.

But What if after everything we've done together and I fell out of love with her? What if after all the promises, things don't work out?

I know the sacrifices that girl has made including her religion.

Can't imagine how the op's girl must be feeling right now. 3 abortions, countless sex to please and still lost the man.

This is why I find it hard to hate on women even as a redpiller. The game of life is hard on everyone

Your last sentence is the truth!!!
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Honestly that was the greatest mistake I made
I was still having feelings for her because I never get somebody else,I never think I can love somebody like her in my life not until I met this new babe.honestly, I know I was very wrong

Guy ...dont feel bad...forget the hoe... she never loved u truly ...cos when a woman truly loves a guy, no Jupiter go see her pant , even if u are out for 5yrs... she just was enjoying the sex with u... she never loved u.. my advice to u... dont ever take an advice from a woman cos u will be ruined ... they were not created to be logical but emotional... thats y when a woman raises a kid alone , he most likely becomes weak in the society and wud easily make alot of bad decisions ....
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
The problem is him leaving the Woman for no reason. How I go call this person comrade. Na Wh0re e be

Go back and read the whole story
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
people who hate on women are small children or broke angry dudes. this game of life is hard and rough on everyone. everyone is just out here hustling. that whole redpill thing is just a bunch of losers who have no money and cant get what they want from a woman

The rich and influential men u know are all redpillers... simps are actually the broke ones
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by alizma: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?
Cancel the up coming wedding and go to your former babe. If una don commit, una go dey look for who to put the course of his head. You don fix wedding for August you come dey tell us to advise you, why not seek for the advice before making concrete decision on the new relationship?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Munzy14(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
investorcj:
Ya a foooooooool.after all the abortions done for your sake u want to run.remember karma is a bitch cool
The karma that would have fight for her now, left her the day she opened leg for another man...It is called bridge of contract..Ladies do this alot...

I mean is it a crime to keep a commitment? She would have planing her wedding now...because the guy said he is ready..But, the lust for Peter while committing to paul has caused her everything.

She messed up...I cannever trust a partner who I have evidence of cheating...Is good he avoids the problem from onset..

You cannot eat your cake, and have it..

Some ladies think they can...Especially those in distant relationship stuffs..If you can't, let everything go...No need playing with Peter while thinking you have secured paul...

A man will leave regardless...If you cheat, and he stays, he is buying time to escape.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jeon(f): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

Men were created to 4k pussi ...I guess u 4k ass ...Gay idiot

WOMEN ARE CREATED TO FUVK DICK... NONSENSE DON'T CAST ANY STONE IF YOU ARE NOT A SAINT.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
alizma:

Cancel the up coming wedding and go to your former babe. If una don commit, una go dey look for who to put the course of his head. You don fix wedding for August you come dey tell us to advise you, why not seek for the advice before making concrete decision on the new relationship?

@paramount01 ...take this advice and watch how ur life will be ruined in the future.... u go train another man pikin think say na ur pikin... alot of so called males on this forum are females and others are simps .... no real man that is built for success will end up with such a woman... these type of decisions will determine of u will become a success in life
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by sukkot: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

The rich and influential men u know are all redpillers... simps are actually the broke ones
alright let me tell you where you are wrong. a REDPILLER is someone who is objective and sees everything in life for what it is, including seeing women for what they are. such men are objective because they have the full picture and so they dont fall for any games played by women and neither do they entertain any games played by women. but they are rational enough to know hating and being angry at women is not the answer

A SIMP on the other hand is a subjective guy who does not see the full picture. its a guy who is running on emotions. being a simp can manifest itself in a guy just spending wastefully on women and being taken advantage of by women. HOWEVER BEING A SIMP IS ALSO MANIFESTED AS A GUY BEING OVERTLY ANGRY AT THE GAMES WOMEN PLAY. A REDPILLER KNOWS THE GAME AND DOES NOT GET EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN IT BUT A SIMP WILL BE GETTING ANGRY AT WHAT WOMEN DO. like why are you angry that women are hustling ? its their body to do with what they want. why is that getting you angry ? thats simp move. not only is it simp move but its someone whoo feels the need to control others but because he doesnt have the power to he is getting emotional

conclusion ? these modern day redpillers are simps. a real redpiller is totally divorced from women issues and does not get angry at women. doesnt feel the need to
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

WOMEN ARE CREATED TO FUVK DICK... NONSENSE DON'T CAST ANY STONE IF YOU ARE NOT A SAINT.

Mr simp...women were created to give birth....mumu ...thats y u are a simp , u know nothing
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by udemzyudex(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

Really....so u want to blame him?? Is it his body?? What makes u feel she wudnt find the money some place else... ok so if she got the money from someone else, u will blame that person instead of the girl.. as long as he said she sud keep it and she refused , it was already out of his hands ... u can never blame him... feminists were the reason y abortion was outlawed cos they said a woman has the sole choice to keep her pregnancy or remove it... and that a man has no right to decide that .... thats y prevention pills were also created, so that a woman will have a choice... now y are they still blaming men ...and some simps are supporting them

Go back and read his post again, just imagine how you're shifting the goal post.

You don't want to blame the guy for anything,yet you want to blame the girl for everything.

Omo I rest my case with you.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by tete7000(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Go, confess your sin and sin no more. God will forgive you for sure but he will not take away the consequences due to you for partaking in such crime. You claim to be a catholic and yet get yourself involved in abortion and sin of fornication. Is that what your catholicism taught you?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by MossLuv: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, na man u be abeg! wink
A quick advice to you bro, marry the new girl, the old girl is a hoe. I'm sure she must have destroyed her womb by now.

E sure me die say that old girl must have been collecting lots of dicks before the one that got her pregnant. And now she's begging you to accept her back after she has finished exploring other dicks. What a huge joke!

Abeg, for your complete peace of mind and sanity bro Marry the new girl.

Hmmm. Do you know what the so call new girl did with her body before he met her? She might be worst than the old girl. Don't be quick to judge. BTW, op please follow your conscience. "Our conscience is God in us"
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by fynex(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
killmods:

He didn't do her any wrong. They were both careless and got the results of their actions. Stop being one-sided about it and God has no business with all that.

I am not being one-sided.
He is disturbed because he feels guilty about something, he is meant to clear up totally with the other lady for him to have peace of mind.

According to him, he lost interest in her because he found interest in someone else; you don't just walk out on your old job because you got a new one, you do the right thing by writing a resignation letter.

He feels guilty because he didn't handle it in the right manner and you telling him to run is a very wrong advise if I may say.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
alright let me tell you where you are wrong. a REDPILLER is someone who is objective and sees everything in life for what it is, including seeing women for what they are. such men are objective because they have the full picture and so they dont fall for any games played by women and neither do they entertain any games played by women. but they are rational enough to know hating and being angry at women is not the answer

A SIMP on the other hand is a subjective guy who does not see the full picture. its a guy who is running on emotions. being a simp can manifest itself in a guy just spending wastefully on women and being taken advantage of by women. HOWEVER BEING A SIMP IS ALSO MANIFESTED AS A GUY BEING OVERTLY ANGRY AT THE GAMES WOMEN PLAY. A REDPILLER KNOWS THE GAME AND DOES NOT GET EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN IT BUT A SIMP WILL BE GETTING ANGRY AT WHAT WOMEN DO. like why are you angry that women are hustling ? its their body to do with what they want. why is that getting you angry ? thats simp move. not only is it simp move but its someone whoo feels the need to control others but because he doesnt have the power to he is getting emotional

conclusion ? these modern day redpillers are simps. a real redpiller is totally divorced from women issues and does not get angry at women. doesnt feel the need to

No one is hating on a woman's choice of life ...but my problem is when people encourage it and try to match down on those that try to correct it....

U cant eat ur cake and have it... y should woman say that he will be cursed for leaving her but at the same time they see nothing wrong with a leaving a guy that they finished his money...the problem of todays world is that men have allowed women to eat their cakes and still have them... y pity a foolish woman ?? The relationship ended the moment she 4kd someone else and got pregnant... which married man will stay with such a wife?? So u want him to marry her despite what she did all because she did abortion for him... ok , y dont she go meet the person that got her pregnant to marry her ... so she don see mugu wey go carry her cross
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by alizma: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

@paramount01 ...take this advice and watch how ur life will be ruined in the future.... u go train another man pikin think say na ur pikin... alot of so called males on this forum are females and others are simps .... no real man that is built for success will end up with such a woman... these type of decisions will determine of u will become a success in life
He knows what to do, he wants to hear from us so that he will say nairalander were the ones that advised him.
Any smart person should have known that the second pregnancy was there as at the time he was sleeping with her while she claimed to have aborted the pregnancy. God saved him that he didn't tell the girl to keep the second pregnancy else he would have been training another person's child.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
udemzyudex:

Go back and read his post again, just imagine how you're shifting the goal post.

You don't want to blame the guy for anything,yet you want to blame the girl for everything.

Omo I rest my case with you.

I will blame the girl for everything cos the guy did no wrong... she killed the relationship when she 4kd someone else and got pregnant and still did abortion... the first time she got pregnant, he wanted her to keep it , but she declined, probably so that she can hv the opportunity to keep on the 4king spree with other guys ... do u know the meaning of a girl that has a lover going out to 4k another guy without condom and allowing the guy to pour inside ... she is a confirmed dirty hoe that no reasonable guy sud wife
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by sukkot: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

No one is hating on a woman's choice of life ...but my problem is when people encourage it and try to match down on those that try to correct it....

U cant eat ur cake and have it... y should woman say that he will be cursed for leaving her but at the same time they see nothing wrong with a leaving a guy that they finished his money...the problem of todays world is that men have allowed women to eat their cakes and still have them... y pity a foolish woman ?? The relationship ended the moment she 4kd someone else and got pregnant... which married man will stay with such a wife?? So u want him to marry her despite what she did all because she did abortion for him... ok , y dont she go meet the person that got her pregnant to marry her ... so she don see mugu wey go carry her cross
the bolded is the problem right there. why do you feel it is your duty to correct it ? are you a perfect being ? have you defrauded people before ? 419 ? yahoo yahoo ? stolen peoples money ? slept with a mans wife ? slept with a mans daughter you have not paid bride price for ? SO WHO THE Bleep MADE AN IMPERFECT BEING LIKE YOU THE JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER ? let him without sin cast the first stone. HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE angry sad
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
fynex:

He is disturbed because he feels guilty about something, he is meant to clear up totally with the other lady for him to have peace of mind.

According to him, he lost interest in her because he found interest in someone else; you don't just walk out on your old job because you got a new one, you do the right thing by writing a resignation letter.

He feels guilty because he didn't handle it in the right manner and you telling him to run is a very wrong advise if I may say.

He walked out not because he found someone else....he walked out cos she did abortion for another guy
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
the bolded is the problem right there. why do you feel it is your duty to correct it ? are you a perfect being ? have you defrauded people before ? 419 ? yahoo yahoo ? stolen peoples money ? slept with a mans wife ? slept with a mans daughter you have not paid bride price for ? SO WHO THE Bleep MADE AN IMPERFECT BEING LIKE YOU THE JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER ? let him without sin cast the first stone. HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE angry sad

People like u is the reason y the world is becoming so useless...u see wrong and u keep quiet hiding under " do not judge " bulshit ... if u see wrong condemn it, even if u are a sinner , condemn it
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Tobest94: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
gfon:
karma is a bitch...hell has no fury like a woman scorned.You didn't wanna marry her,but you kept fucking her raw and made her do abortions.Na your type women dey pour acid,wen that time comes just know you just reaped the fruit of your labour
go school una no go go, wetin be you didn’t wanna marry her? Na drop out you be?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by sukkot: 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

People like u is the reason y the world is becoming so useless...u see wrong and u keep quiet hiding under " do not judge " bulshit ... if u see wrong condemn it, even if u are a sinner , condemn it
NO NO NO people like you is why the world is becoming useless. WE DONT NEED HYPOCRITES CONDEMNING PEOPLE. thats how people will throw tire and burn a man who stole pepper from the market meanwhile 8 out of the 10 people who burnt him to death just stole a whole cow last week. NO WE DONT WANT HYPOCRITES POINTING FINGERS. THATS HOW SOCIETY FALLS. WHEN HYPOCRITES ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THE POWER TO JUDGE OTHERS. ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS SHOULD JUDGE
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
fynex:

He feels guilty because he wants to. She got pregnant and they both agreed to terminate it which he did twice. And she even fùcks different other guys raw too. He lost interest in her because she defaulted from their original plan to keep herself like he did. She even went as far as getting pregnant for the other nigga. Ogbeni ur own advice is stupidly wrong. What kinda shīt is that
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
sukkot:
NO NO NO people like you is why the world is becoming useless. WE DONT NEED HYPOCRITES CONDEMNING PEOPLE. thats how people will throw tire and burn a man who stole pepper from the market meanwhile 8 out of the 10 people who burnt him to death just stole a whole cow last week. NO WE DONT WANT HYPOCRITES POINTING FINGERS. THATS HOW SOCIETY FALLS. WHEN HYPOCRITES ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THE POWER TO JUDGE OTHERS. ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS SHOULD JUDGE

So ubfeel anyone that talks against wrong is a hypocrite...thats is the spirit of demon talking thru u... so an armed robber has no right to condemn the government cos he is an armed robber... everyone is a sinner , so we should all keep quiet an allow evil to ride on and for the new Generation to see nothing wrong with evil...
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by sukkot: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

So ubfeel anyone that talks against wrong is a hypocrite...thats is the spirit of demon talking thru u... so an armed robber has no right to condemn the government cos he is an armed robber... everyone is a sinner , so we should all keep quiet an allow evil to ride on and for the new Generation to see nothing wrong with evil...
nigga you must be out of your fufu eating rabid mind. you think an armed robber has the moral authority to condemn the government ? nigga yo mind needs to be detoxed from Meth , you summabytch you angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.