Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (38403 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cyndylove64(f): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

pls sir kindly get my point. Every man and woman issue, the're two sides of the story that's if this story isn't fabricated. I believe this isn't the first such came up on nairaland. The first of impression he gave her that all she needed was Money to go faultless before her parents gave way for her to do more.

Mind you, this girl in question is younger than him and as such he had every right to lead her right if truely he had good intentions from the unset. I mean, he said he knew her parents, why didn't he tell her he was going to tell their parents of the pregnancy. When he got back and heard she had gone solo why didn't he cover his ink pot and end the story, but he went further.. why? I don't blame him at all. But the girl who wouldn't learn or understand life isn't what it seems. Let everyone move on, circle recircle!
now you stated the point clear
And am MA not sir
Have a nice day
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cyndylove64(f): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
greypencils:
What's my own? Na me be OP?
lol
Leave OP jare e never talk wetin he really want
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by BestRicePlug28(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
cyndylove64:
now you stated the point clear
And am MA not sir
Have a nice day

Oh thanks may, have a lovely day too.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by sukkot: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

U are with no brains truly...go and check...u will see u are an air head
angry mmkpuru mmiri has ate your brain
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Hauwi(f): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
‘Her breast was full with milk’ grin grin
Op no make me laugh abeg�
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Promiseibritam: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Your problem is how to use "AS" and "HAS" In a sentence.
You said u went for NYSC?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by druxlazu: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?

Believe you me you cursed negro and nigga. If I had a pistol, I am going to put a bullet in your brain.

You leaving her, You definitely going to hell nigga. I called you a nigga 'cause you a nigga and you are cursed.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by perdollar(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Thunder fire you op. Sbdy daughter go break ur heart
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Blackdisciple(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it

So u mean the she was pregnant again within the space of 2month after the last one.

That girl too like D
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Danhumprey: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?

Lol. grin grin grin

I don't mean or intend to judge you ooo.
But I find it particularly curious. You're a Catholic, a practicing Catholic, whether devoted or not, is a different story. How come you take abortion so lightly? Like you support it and persuade it?
Isn't abortion against the Catholic tenets?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by StoicAdvisor: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Going back to you ex is an emotional decision, which is nothing more than being with someone due to pity, or to appease your guilty conscience. I know how messy that place can be, but going forward is the only way, not backwards. The work of your hands from today henceforth redeems your past shortcomings, and that's the true meaning of forgiveness. Forgive yourself, and be true to your new relationship, and let time heal you.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by geezynoni: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
I think you're going to suffer the consequences, the lady will suffer, even this new girl you're about to marry will suffer. I'm not cursing you, that's just the way it is.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Candidlady: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

U are even dumber than I thought

Is that all or you still have left overs ? Bloody yaro
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by walemoney007(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
She aborted for me twice and we had countless sex.what made me mad at her was how my friend he has sex with was describing how she always long for sez from the other guy that impregnated her.

If I marry her,I marry her for pity and not love again,though I know she loves me very well but I my mind is not free with her again

Why did you not break up with her immediately you find out she got pregnant and aborted it? After forgiving her and fvvcking her till she got pregnant and aborted for you, you now dey talk nonsense for here

If I be the girl, I go shoot you dead.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by tunize(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, na man u be abeg! wink
A quick advice to you bro, marry the new girl, the old girl is a hoe. I'm sure she must have destroyed her womb by now.

E sure me die say that old girl must have been collecting lots of dicks before the one that got her pregnant. And now she's begging you to accept her back after she has finished exploring other dicks. What a huge joke!

Abeg, for your complete peace of mind and sanity bro Marry the new girl.
As if the o.p nor join destroy the womb...
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by tunize(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
A girl aborted twice for you so now you feel irritated abi, when you got her pregnant twice you were not irritated karma get as e dey use play e own tape.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Hiq0: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ok
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Juliearth(f): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
investorcj:
Ya a foooooooool.after all the abortions done for your sake u want to run.remember karma is a bitch cool

Op created this thread to seek validation for his action from uncouth nairalanders like the fellow whose comment is above yours.

I am not justifying your ex's action, op and I am also not vindicating you... Deep down you know what is right. Do it!
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by stanliwise(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

A redpiller is a hundred times better than a simp...even our creator is a redpiller... so he should marry her despite 4king other guys and getting pregnant.... maybe u should also advice married men to stick with their wives after she 4ks other men and dies abortions despite married to him cos she is married to him...u see how dumb abd dumber u are
pinpoint the part I mentioned any of this thing you mentioned here.

you're a just too unintelligent.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Skidee: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Obviously, it was you who disvirgined the girl and instead of you to cut the relationship after you knowing about the other pregnancy. You allowed her to do another abortion. So abortion has turned to childs play ehn.

And now, she's no more good for you again. Walahi talahi, may karma visit you and your home in ways you won't expect in Jesus name. You will not enjoy your new marriage Insha Allah.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by MisfitHPG: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Yes,because she is still a virgin
ok let's see how far virginity takes you in life
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by samwillyco1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Op follow your mind but remember that everything has it's own consequence.

Finally, do you know how many abortions or dicks your new girl has done or collected.

Have you ever promised her marriage ?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by samwillyco1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Op follow your mind but remember that everything has it's own consequence.

Finally, do you know how many abortions or dicks your new girl has done or collected.

Have you ever promised her marriage ?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Edembasilprutus(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bros is not fair...
Two consecutive time for you and now you are telling her something else.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by samwillyco1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
lereinter:

You forgave her when milk drop in your mouth that made you know she did abortion.

She did 2 abortion for you, 1 for another man.

That's 3 that you know

But the girl try O, she is stone hearted

Girls get mind oooo
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by thinkmoney(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Premiumwriter:
When I read stories like this I get depressed.

Not about the people in the story but about my own girl. She's sweet and innocent.

But What if after everything we've done together and I fell out of love with her? What if after all the promises, things don't work out?

I know the sacrifices that girl has made including her religion.

Can't imagine how the op's girl must be feeling right now. 3 abortions, countless sex to please and still lost the man.

This is why I find it hard to hate on women even as a redpiller. The game of life is hard on everyone
If we SIMPLY obey the bible, a lot of problem and complication will be avoided. It's the far better way. Myopic people will think that they should test the product first.
Too much testing spoils the product for others.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by josephevergreen(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Go on with the new girl abeg
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jeon(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

Mr simp...women were created to give birth....mumu ...thats y u are a simp , u know nothing

MADNESS..
IF THAT IS WHAT REDPILL TAUGHT YOU. MY GUY YOU ARE A FAILURE.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW THE RABBIT HOLE CONTACT ME.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by fynex(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

He walked out not because he found someone else....he walked out cos she did abortion for another guy

Please read his write up again.

When he came back after nysc he discovered that she aborted for another guy right?...and then he stayed 2months...and she got pregnant for him again which made it the 2nd abortion for him and the 3rd abortion for herself.

If he had stayed away from her when he noticed lapses in their agreement he wouldn't be disturbed as he is right now.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by fynex(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
killmods:

He feels guilty because he wants to. She got pregnant and they both agreed to terminate it which he did twice. And she even fùcks different other guys raw too. He lost interest in her because she defaulted from their original plan to keep herself like he did. She even went as far as getting pregnant for the other nigga. Ogbeni ur own advice is stupidly wrong. What kinda shīt is that

And the he stayed for two months and got her pregnant again...which he later told her to abort....after realizing that she has aborted for someone else.

If after coming back from nysc and realizing she defaulted in their agreement and decided to stay away I'm very sure he wouldn't feel as guilty as he is now
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kai shocked
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Koladez2heywhy: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

As if u know what is heating me up
The new girl is a virgin
I never think I can leave the old girl because everybody know us in the area but this new girl realy took over my hearts,lead me to Christ, prayed together,I only told her I did abortion for the other lady once
Bro I no dey judge you after all it's your life but marriage is more than marrying a virgin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.