Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (38310 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by shalomm: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Some of una dey heartless fa.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by RaisedByWolves: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2022
By
GoodHardDick:

Ignore that guy who called you a fool. He's an idiot. He wants you to accept her back just because she did abortions for you.

E sure me die say that girl has done lots of abortions for other guys when you weren't around.

Abeg kill that conscience instantly and marry the new girl

Best response

She has done like 4 arbortions for me sef

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2022
These babes that do multiple abortions are just plain useless

6 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Jesus !!!!!

just tell me what I read is just a joke.

you are a mad man.. (sorry to say)

Nigeria girls, please and please use your head.

most times what I read online makes me go dizzy. aswer
I personally think to live long in this country you have to avoid reading news.

young man,, tell me what's the difference between you and Boko Haram.

What nonsense are u saying Mr simp... did u read the story at all??
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by BarrElChapo(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Mete onye di mma enyi maka onu nu undecided

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by drimzsmoke(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Premiumwriter:
When I read stories like this I get depressed.

Not about the people in the story but about my own girl. She's sweet and innocent.

But What if after everything we've done together and I fell out of love with her? What if after all the promises, things don't work out?

I know the sacrifices that girl has made including her religion.

Can't imagine how the op's girl muste feeling right now. 3 abortions, countless sex to please and still lost the man.

This is why I find it hard to hate on women even as a redpiller. The game of lifs hard on everyone

Most of u are really bad at reading .... go back and read what he posted
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by ukaface(f): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2022
You are heartless
She is a dunce.... Inshort a very big DUNCE

I know no Wetin to say again
The matter is an annoyingly pathetic one

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by MartinsD12(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?
People and sexxxx madness , abortion everywhere is such a shame , you should have continue with her but I blame her for sleeping around with another guy which is bad but I think you acted wrongly but if she forgive you go on but everything here is wrong
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by stanliwise(m): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, na man u be abeg! wink
A quick advice to you bro, marry the new girl, the old girl is a hoe. I'm sure she must have destroyed her womb by now.

E sure me die say that old girl must have been collecting lots of dicks before the one that got her pregnant. And now she's begging you to accept her back after she has finished exploring other dicks. What a huge joke!

Abeg, for your complete peace of mind and sanity bro Marry the new girl.
you nor get sense aswear. The girl is a hoe no doubt but op is not even better
So why are you picking sides?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by BluntCrazeMan: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2022
investorcj:
Ya a foooooooool.after all the abortions done for your sake u want to run.remember karma is a bitch cool
His real anger was that she also did abortion for other guys.
Not just for him alone.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by ubest1(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Is either one marry his used girl or marry already used girl, na so this life be.

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Casted things..,. everywhere burst..... say no more.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by DAvidVictoriA: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

How will you feel if this same thing is done to your sister or your daughter?
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Someones mum is wombless lmao... You mamana just wasted her ovaries... E for Better make she fry the egg wey your babana sperm fertilize chop .. What a waste

To show u how dumb u are.... how can mom and wombless be in the same sentence

7 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by skymight(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

Meh � I just believe this is a joke.... You started dating this girl at early age which means you are the first person to thought her what sex is all about. You made her addicted to sex by having sex with her almost 5 times a week. After all these tremendous years with her now my question is how do you expect her to manage when you’re away for a year and half after what you have thought her. He had 2 abortion for you gee and you want to marry another girl and people are praising you as a man.... To be honest if I’m the girl I will spoil your wedding are you high and I’m sure you have made promises to her that you will marry her... Well my advice to you is make sure on her own side she have forgiven you before getting married to the new girl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by stanliwise(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, na man u be abeg! wink
A quick advice to you bro, marry the new girl, the old girl is a hoe. I'm sure she must have destroyed her womb by now.

E sure me die say that old girl must have been collecting lots of dicks before the one that got her pregnant. And now she's begging you to accept her back after she has finished exploring other dicks. What a huge joke!

Abeg, for your complete peace of mind and sanity bro Marry the new girl.

But of your are just so wreckless and irresponsible with ways of living. shebi you have new girl, go ahead with the marriage and be ready to take responsibility for anything that comes up. you can't go back with the old girl because as you said you don't trust her anymore. meanwhile you can't pay her anything with what she has done for you. she took her own decision so did you.

Both of you should be ready for what life throw in the future, there is nothing you can do sir. deed is done already
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Pimine: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
Jesus !!!!!

just tell me what I read is just a joke.

you are a mad man.. (sorry to say)

Nigeria girls, please and please use your head.

most times what I read online makes me go dizzy. aswer
I personally think to live long in this country you have to avoid reading news.

young man,, tell me what's the difference between you and Boko Haram.

Aswearugaaad

What's the difference between her and a cheap harlot?

They both made a promise to each other to remain chaste in the absence of a party. The young man kept his a word like a true gentleman, but the young lady turned herself into a community toilet to the extent getting and terminating another pregnancy for another dude.

What's your advice? He should go ahead and wife her? Would you do same?

OP delete that girl from your life. This is the consequence of her decision to be a hoe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by DAvidVictoriA: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Oga how will you feel if this same thing is done to your Sister or your daughter? Do unto others what you want them to do to you is my word for you.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Hunger chop food

Thirsty drink water

And yeah the thread ain't boring ijust learnt something that someone's mum is wombless

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
She just broke a rule
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by stanliwise(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2022
cr7lomo:

What nonsense are u saying Mr simp... did u read the story at all??
The funny thing is how arrogant goat like you redpillers sound.
Aint it clear that both the girl and OP here are both wrong and there is not clear right side to the story but you're try to dogmatically find innocent path for OP

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by faithfull18(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2022
I don't blame you at all. I blame the lad(ies) who can't keep their legs closed, radarada. How do you go through this for a guy

May our daughters not meet these kind of men as I am certain you won't tell the new lady what you did to the old one.

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

IT IS TOO RISKY BECAUSE
1 THEY HAVE NOTORIOUS BODYCOUNTS THAT CAN BE DETECTED BY ANY TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT.

2 THEIR PRIVATE PART IS NO LONGER PRIVATE BUT PUBLIC.

3 HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS BUT TOO LAZY

4 THEY HAVE LONG THROAT [ I MUST TAKE FROM THE PLACE MY FRIEND TAKE ]

5 TOO TOXIC

6 COMPETITION AMONG THEMSELVES

7 CAN DO AND UNDO BECAUSE OF MONEY LIKE THAT BOY TRYING TO KILL HIS MOM.

Quite unfortunate that u were raised into a simp .... u are in trouble
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by oneTIMEman(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2022
On your own
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:
@OP The problem I have with this your story is you impregnating her from time to time and getting her to abort the babies.. While you were away, another man got her pregnant and made her abort too. That girl must be very loose and stupid, not the kind any reasonable man should settle down with. Killing babies (already formed human beings) as if she's killing chickens.

Go bk and read the story
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by pongwa(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

you have already dug a pit for yourself. I believe you will fall into it eventually. Whichever path you choose, the end is inevitable.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Tribalism123(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2022
I just read AMBASSADOR FOR ABORTION
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Bamzyriches451: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Premiumwriter:
When I read stories like this I get depressed.

Not about the people in the story but about my own girl. She's sweet and innocent.

But What if after everything we've done together and I fell out of love with her? What if after all the promises, things don't work out? This same thing constantly run through my mind bro, my girl is as innocent as a 1 week old baby, only God knows the kind of promises I've giving to her, even The ones I know too well that I cannot meet up

I know the sacrifices that girl has made including her religion.

Can't imagine how the op's girl must be feeling right now. 3 abortions, countless sex to please and still lost the man.

This is why I find it hard to hate on women even as a redpiller. The game of life is hard on everyone
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by topoftheworld(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2022
She Aborted two for U and Aborted one for another guy.
2+1=3
Now who U want leave the finished hoe for?
Op go and complete ur job and leave the new girl for innocent people like Us..

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by luscioustrish(f): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Why is your conscience bugging you?
I pray everyone in this story finds peace at the end of the day.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Tonto007(f): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
My advice for you is to work on your english bro...
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2022
gfon:
karma is a bitch...hell has no fury like a woman scorned.You didn't wanna marry her,but you kept fucking her raw and made her do abortions.Na your type women dey pour acid,wen that time comes just know you just reaped the fruit of your labour

@ paramount01 ,pls dont listen to this fool...he already has the demonic simp spirit in him... she only wants u cos u are the only one she sees as a fool that can accept her... if any of those guys that 4kd and impregnated her wanted her, she wud not think twice in dumping ur ass thru a phone call... she got pregnant by another guy and the only reason u found out was cos of the milk coming out of her boobs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.