Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me (38387 Views)

My Conscience No Gree Me Rest / Am Scared Of Bleeping Her My Conscience Will Not Allow Me!!! / Guilty Conscience Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Mjanee(f): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Please don't be a Simp. That girl has done lots of abortions not just for him, but for other guys too. She has finished exploring all the dicks in her neighborhood, area, street, department etc

And you expect the OP not to run? angry angry

grin grin grin
LMAO
theres a saying that the devil u know us better than bla bla bla
M out
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Hunger chop food

Thirsty drink water

And yeah the thread ain't boring ijust learnt something that someone's mum is wombless
Don't tell me ur shy cos I know u ain't.. anyways since u no want talk how can someone's mum be wombless? How did she birth him/ her?

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by SeunWedsLinda(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
This your story is something I have experienced first hand though not totally. That conscience comes from a very affectionate part of you that was madly in love with the said ex. I understand that feeling. For you to go to service and stay faithful to your spouse explains it all. But at the end of the day, the girls we do all these sacrifices for aren't worth it and they end up losing a perfect relationship that could have been. You losing interest in her is normal. Sometimes we've got to accept that we never end up with what our hearts want.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shey you want make we tell you to cancel your wedding Abi I don't really understand you shocked
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Paramount01(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:
This your story is something I have experienced first hand though not totally. That conscience comes from a very affectionate part of you that was madly in love with the said ex. I understand that feeling. For you to go to service and stay faithful to your spouse explains it all. But at the end of the day, the girls we do all these sacrifices for aren't worth it and they end up losing a perfect relationship that could have been. You losing interest in her is normal. Sometimes we've got to accept that we never end up with what our hearts want.

Honestly, I feel for her,I wish I can turn the hands of time but is not possible
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Only you:

Consciences Is Judging Me.please Help Me

and

Paramount01:

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my concise do judge me I don't treat that old girl well by leaving her.pls help, what can I do?
Mr Man, make up on your mind on which spelling to use!! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by maxkia(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all, your English can break coconut. Punctuation marks are so poor, No paragraph, no space, no full stop, no comma, and you're a graduate. Hmmm. It's well oo.

I have nothing to say to you, but my heart goes out to the lady, just imagine the series of abortion she has done. Then tomorrow if she can't conceive, she will start blaming innocent people in the village.

Special Centre Products. Na so dem Dey write. Empty head graduates.

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Jeon(f): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You're not a real nigga.
Tell us how marrying a Nigerian man is risky?

IT IS TOO RISKY BECAUSE
1 THEY HAVE NOTORIOUS BODYCOUNTS THAT CAN'T BE DETECTED BY ANY TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT.

2 THEIR PRIVATE PART IS NO LONGER PRIVATE BUT PUBLIC.

3 HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS BUT TOO LAZY

4 THEY HAVE LONG THROAT [ I MUST TAKE FROM THE PLACE MY FRIEND TAKE ]

5 TOO TOXIC

6 COMPETITION AMONG THEMSELVES

7 CAN DO AND UNDO BECAUSE OF MONEY LIKE THAT BOY TRYING TO KILL HIS MOM.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by flokii: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
@OP The problem I have with this your story is you impregnating her from time to time and getting her to abort the babies.. While you were away, another man got her pregnant and made her abort too. That girl must be very loose and stupid, not the kind any reasonable man should settle down with. Killing babies (already formed human beings) as if she's killing chickens.

17 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by dannex4adx(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area,we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection,the girl was pregnant,As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left,after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year,has I saw her, I observe somebody else has touch her,her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it,she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before,I now met this new girl,we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally,the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again,she begged but I told her parents I am not intrested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her.pls help, what can I do?

This your matter carry weight! Face your conscience
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
GoodHardDick:
OP, na man u be abeg! wink
A quick advice to you bro, marry the new girl, the old girl is a hoe. I'm sure she must have destroyed her womb by now.

E sure me die say that old girl must have been collecting lots of dicks before the one that got her pregnant. And now she's begging you to accept her back after she has finished exploring other dicks. What a huge joke!

Abeg, for your complete peace of mind and sanity bro Marry the new girl.

This one only gives unreasonable advice.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nezzjnr: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Omo Nawa oooo

OP you and that your ex are murderers.... How do you people move on easily by cutting short a Baby's life
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by gfon(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Paramount01:

But she did abortion for another guy also.
karma is a bitch...hell has no fury like a woman scorned.You didn't wanna marry her,but you kept fucking her raw and made her do abortions.Na your type women dey pour acid,wen that time comes just know you just reaped the fruit of your labour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by RealistRedpiler: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Paramount01:
Hello nairalanders,hope you guys days was good? please advice me on the matter on my mind.

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area,we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection,the girl was pregnant,As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left,after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year,has I saw her, I observe somebody else has touch her,her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it,she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before,I now met this new girl,we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally,the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again,she begged but I told her parents I am not intrested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her.pls help, what can I do?

Try and get ONE fuckkkk from her before your wedding so she can get chance and pour you hot water.. Simp
You have destroyed her life.. I pray she never forgives you. What happened to condom??

@fernadez oya smile.. I'm soft small

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Xantel(f): 5:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Na the new one be saint abi? grin
Pray well let God direct you

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2022
I tot u said u are a Christian?
Is that how Christians behave?

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Dreytonisback(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Do you know the new girl's own story?
You think she's perfect bc up met her in the church?
Na church girls love preek pass sef
I'm not saying you're wrong by ditching your long time babe but don't be in a hurry to marry any woman until you knos her well

Lights up my kpoli in peace

11 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by lereinter(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2022
You forgave her when milk drop in your mouth that made you know she did abortion.

She did 2 abortion for you, 1 for another man.

That's 3 that you know

But the girl try O, she is stone hearted

3 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by lereinter(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2022
SeunWedsLinda:

When he came back and found out that she has been having sex to extent of aborting for another that's when he's supposed to left her

And not even touch her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by freedomjoshah: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Suspends Self From Ministry After Cheating on His Wife, Seeks for Forgiveness
continue Reading..... httpss://kogistatenews.com.ng/gospel-singer-sammie-okposo-suspends-self-from-ministry-after-cheating-on-his-wife-seeks-for-forgiveness
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Itzurboi(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Conductor, vawulence junction dey. I wan drop cheesy
This life ehn, I have noticed that we are all users, believe it or not..

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by sukar886: 10:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Clap for urself
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by udemzyudex(m): 10:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Lol.. very funny, that's all i can say .
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by cr7lomo: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Dump the hoe.... she only wanna manipulate u.... trust me , if that guy that got her pregnant when u were in service wanted to marry her, she wud hv dumped ur sorry ass... move to ur new girl abeg.... she is an unrepentant hoe

11 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by udemzyudex(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Ignore that guy who called you a fool. He's an idiot. He wants you to accept her back just because she did abortions for you.

E sure me die say that girl has done lots of abortions for other guys when you weren't around.

Abeg kill that conscience instantly and marry the new girl

You forgot that the abortion thing started with him.
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by RaisedByWolves: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Paramount01:

I entered a relationship very early in my life as back as when I was still in secondary school with a girl in my area, we never had sex until wen she finsh her secondary school we started having sex,we don't stay far from each others house so is very easy for her to come over to my house when my parents are not around.

We had sex countless time and what did you expect from people that had sex every time without protection, the girl was pregnant. As at the time she was pregnant I was already in my 200level at the university and she was still looking for admission when I heard about it I told her to keep it but she told me she can't keep it that her parents will kill her so I gave her money to abort it which she did, we continue with our love affair but now very careful till I am about leaving for service, when going I told her I will surely keep myslef for her and she should also keep herself for me till I come that if I hear any rumor that she is dating somebody else I will just cut off the relationship so I left, after a year of service in the far east I got a job and she can't come to my side due to distance I later came home after 1and half year, as I saw her, I observed somebody else has touch her, her breast was full of milk I ask her what happen she said nothing, I later found out that she was pregnant for another guy when I was not around and she aborted it so the milk is still in her breast I was mad within me she beg and I forgive her.

Note all through my stay during service year I never touch any lady I kept my self for her as the promise I made with her,I stayed like 2 months at home before going back to my base,has I left she told me she was pregnant for me again I was shock but told her am not ready to father a child now that she should abort it, she aborted it and we continue our relationship but I only come home once in a year.

My mind was not pure with her again so I now start giving other girl attention due to what has happen before, I now met this new girl, we attend the same Catholic, we started has friend not until I begin to pick interest in this new girl,I asked her out and she agree which make me to forget this my old babe totally, the old babe complain and I told her I am sorry I can't continue with her again that my mind is not with her again, she begged but I told her parents I am not interested again.

My wedding with this my new babe will come up August but my conscience do judge me that i don't treat that old girl well by leaving her. pls help, what can I do?

Mumu man, you want to fall for emotional blackmail. Did she tell you it's only you she has done abortion for? Mumu man.

You want to marry public toilet.. you are a fool if you cancel your wedding because of a hoe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Ask the other lady how many abortions she did.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Well, be careful if your 'wife to be' will visit same vicinity... You know ladies and dramas grin

The truth is that Marriage is a union of no past mistakes, all are forgiven, so this new angel may be suitable for your ego afterall.

1 Like

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by emkz: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
You are a murderer Sir. You killed a baby!
Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by RaisedByWolves: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
First of all, your English can break coconut. Punctuation marks are so poor, No paragraph, no space, no full stop, no comma, and you're a graduate. Hmmm. It's well oo.

I have nothing to say to you, but my heart goes out to the lady, just imagine the series of abortion she has done. Then tomorrow if she can't conceive, she will start blaming innocent people in the village.

Do you realize how many arbortions she has done for other guys ?

2 Likes

Re: My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me by destinychidi: 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
don't allow God punish u, after all the abortions she did for u, guy u no get conscience, u go wan born tomorrow after wedding abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.