Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat (79722 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2022
lordatkinson07:
It is not a crime for your wife to have a toaster, whether she gives in or not is what you should consider.
From your post, there is nothing incriminating there. Except you are just looking for a loophole for you to hurt her. If truely you love the babe, confront her and let her give a convincing explaination for her action.
u mean convincing lie... for the fact that she has signalled a meeting between the guy and herself then she has to be investigated.

Well I think the babe is just keeping her options open incase the Op Bleep-up... which I agree oncheesy
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by FahBuLous: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still lying agains?
What kind of insecurity is this?are you that obsessed with my words?
I said something and you are here stealing it from me.. undecided undecided
You are boring undecided
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Bigpapi: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
What's your candid opinion on the screenshot?

Even married women self they Bleep outside

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by kay29000(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2022
Irishrena1:
Why is he asking her not to fall his hand?

Seems to me like he's asking her out and not getting what he wants in return.

She gets or hopes to get something from him when she's broke.

First look into her financial needs

This is what a lot of girls do, that's why most of them commenting are saying there is nothing wrong with the chat

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by AmazingELixir: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2022
grin

Everyone seem to be focusing on the part where the conversation started with her response..

..And ignoring the beginning of the screen shot where the guy stated that Major and Sammy came to his area...an indication that there is an established relationship to the extent that the lady in question knows his friends or acquaintances.

And for those defending that the guy offered to send her money as against the girl asking for it ....simply means some here do not understand the dynamics of female tasking...when a girl says " I'm broke" when she's asked why she had not had breakfast or lunch....what is the connotation for that .

To the Op the truth is that while you guys were dating she was seeing the guy too and most likely she has chosen you over the guy, the phase she is now is trying to gradually withdraw from the guy which from that chat shows she had not yet communicated to the poor guy that she is about to settle down , she is undoubtedly in a fix on how to go about it hence her looking to the heavens by calling God or god which ever she believes.

My advise to you Op is to ascert your position very well by confronting her with diplomacy if you truly love her...tell her in clear terms to clear house of all existing entanglements if she truly want to proceed with the marriage.

Be rest assured the other guy might not throw in the towel that easy...I just hope and pray the reason why she chose you includes bedmatic acrobatics and economic wellbeing...if you lose out in one of those two items ehmmm!

Good luck to you Op.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Bamzyriches451: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Na only God go deliver naija guys from their female counterparts

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by lomprico(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.

She is double dating but she chose you to settle down with since you said your wedding is 4months time. Or he is someone she is keeping by d side incase you Bleep up like a backup plan.

But why you no confront her when u see am? Marriage no be child's play o.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Adjovi: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Hey boo have you eaten?

No, I am broke

Ok I will send you money and I am doing that because I love you

I know

Ok so don't mess up things otherwise I won't forgive

Ok, let's see each other and why did you say mess up things and not forgive

You know what I mean

Ok, God will see us through

Summary...

Na Una type dey scatter marriage the lets see first is not her saying I want to meet you. Let's see first is a thought let's see how things go)

At Mr OP if u like listen to advice and end your marriage because you no fit understand message and you dey misinterprete am. Na you go lose
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2022
FahBuLous:
You are boring undecided
Stop stalking me with vulgar messages.. cry cry
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by JennyOfOldstones(f): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2022
I can't see anything happening here. The fact that her replies are one liners indicates a lack of interest
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by TrackerXL: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2022
How old are you children ?
A girl you sure you want to marry 4 months to go, you can not tell to call the guy that you need to know more about a chat you discovered on her phone ? I don't get, will she query you why you search her phone or say she can call or what exactly are u waiting.

Even if they have no slept with each other a girl I wang to marry with this altitude automatically signals the end of that journey is she can not convince me they are not cheating. She will lie her way out like you are fool you can't differentiate a lie ?

odinson1:

Op do not confront her about it yet,she will just lie her way around it.

Wait and dig deeper until you are absolutely sure. If possible,employ someone to track her down to her location on the day she will go and meet this Man
deewhydoski:
Don't confront her yet, there is no concrete evidence to back up or claim. Just hack her whatsapp account and be monitoring her

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by glory71: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Hello my brother,
You are sitting on gun powder. She is not a wife material is better u call it a quit before u develop high blood pressure. Is too early for you to be having unnecessary issues. Marriage is eternal institution. Pls beware.

A broken relationship is better than hellish marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by 27Pushing30: 9:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:
Waw... Did you say wife to be?

Can I tell you the perfect way to hurt her back?

Save this screenshot then go silent on her, disappear if possible and end all wedding plans and say no reason why...

Another way to solve this, confront her about it.

In the end you might still have to end it all...

iu will rather advise you to upgrade yourself sha cos what i'm reading is a razz convo
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by royalmu: 9:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
You have entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Sheggy13(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2022
saintnegroid:
the girl did not ask for money... The guy voluntarily wanted giving her money... Read it again
She asked for money, though indirectly. Telling a guy wooing you that you're broke is an indirect way of asking for money from him because she knows the guy will offer to give her money in order to impress her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by drimzsmoke(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:

Save this screenshot then go silent on her, disappear if possible and end all wedding plans and say no reason why...

Believe me,If he confronts her,she can still talk her way out of this,women are the smartest thing God ever created...if it were to be me,I would continue with the wedding plans.I won't even tell my family or friends a thing.On the day of the wedding,I would go lodge in an hotel and switch off my phone!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:

Smart

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by TrackerXL: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Indeed you can see she is going to collect money n not ask for transfer n praying God see her true. The guys dating you guys must be real clown to even tolerate the line of opinion from who they are dating talk more those they will have a future with.

Like one liner no de lead to furkin

JennyOfOldstones:
I can't see anything happening here. The fact that her replies are one liners indicates a lack of interest

5 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by optimismlaz(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Go-ahead with your wedding, every single lady out there has some admirer. From the screenshot the lady is innocent and guy was like pls don't Bleep me up. So the said lady is yours.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Adjovi: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:

Sm1 familiar is interested in her and she avoiding his advances diplomatically. I’m yet to see a real crime.

She’s not married or engaged to anybody so she’s being diplomatic.

No mind all these guys saying rubbish. She's being diplomatic about her responses. OP anything you wan do do na your problem be that. No be everybody get sense for this app. From what you posted there's nothing there at all na you dey think rubbish if you don tire for the delay and you dey find excuse to end it just be a man using this is a lame excuse.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Holuwatomi: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Oga u need to be patience and get to the end of all conversations,b⁴ u start thinking of taking actions.jeje laye
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by ppogba: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2022
If you are old enough to get married in 4 month's time, you should be old enough to handle this situation. Most of the people commenting are still being fed.

Do as you are led by the spirit.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by correctyourself(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

This is nothing , it's just normal chat, but your girl should be wise not to give in, you can as well let her know that you don't like seeing such chat from her.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by wisdom042(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Confront her and talk about it that might be her ex still disturbing her knowing she's about to get married. Calmly ask her to choose between u and d guy her response will give you clue what to do next.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by JennyOfOldstones(f): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2022
TrackerXL:
Indeed you can see she is going to collect money n not ask for transfer n praying God see her true. The guys dating you guys must be real clown to even tolerate the line of opinion from who they are dating talk more those they will have a future with.

Like one liner no de lead to furkin

Ok
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by ogascomax: 9:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Anybody that tells you to leave that guy avoid that person. You can't come here and be taking advise from people who do not like marriage, those who have bad views on marriage. Some people here don't want to be married so what can you get from such people, terrible advise. Things that you will discuss with her you brought it up here. This is just a sign of a poor communication between you and your woman. Some of you can't even discuss issues with your spouse and that is one big sign of a failed relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by tollyboy5(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2022
goodheart01:

Honestly that begging and taxing dey tire me. U go chat girl for the first time, somebody wey she just meet, and under 5 mins she go tell u sey she no get gas, she no get pocket money, her sub don expire, she wan buy new phone, blah blah blah.... Hungry she-wolves
That's why i offer nacking proposal first grin
These girls just want buddy to milk dry lol.

The last babe wanted 10k live without opening leg for boss. I just carry money go play virtual lol

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by 9gerian: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
The guy seems to be inferring he wants sex, and she is not confirming but is nonetheless giving the guy hope towards it. The guy probably knows she is getting married and therefore wants a parting shot.

It appears some ladies are tickled and feel powerful when they flirt and use word play to keep the man guessing and hopeful over what he desires.

Also, she appears not to be the raw type else their discussions would have been more explicit or perhaps they are just being careful with words.

Kaleidoscopeman:

4 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by bolousadex: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
no issue here....she's just broke; doesnt love that guy, but it seemed the only way to get something from the guy is to friend zone him....
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Gubularaska: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Ensure you conduct a prwganacy test and also ensure she undergoes a full reproductive investigative test. E get why

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Innobee99(m): 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro run for your life
Because from the chat you will understand the girl and the guy they Bleep normally and the guy want to send her money . even if you marry her she will Bleep alot of men when you broke or not .
It only God that can save us men from this Nigeria girls with greedy. Am always surprised only in Nigeria you will chat with a girl not up to 10mins she will be begging for money or Taxing you .God helps us
Bro u are not far from the truth, bit let me tell u something. Most of these people tend to be a wonderful wife u never can tell. They may have dirty secretes but once they become married they leave the past behind and focus on their marriage.
Don't jump into conclusion yet, let the guy make up his mind by himself.
Thank you
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Irishrena1:
Why is he asking her not to fall his hand?

Seems to me like he's asking her out and not getting what he wants in return.

She gets or hopes to get something from him when she's broke.

First look into her financial needs

Look at this typical Nigerian girl above grin . One thing I noticed about women is that once their fellow woman cheat they want to just look for something the man did or is not doing and append blame that that is what caused their "sister" to cheat.

Now this one is indirectly saying that a woman wether married or unmarried has the privilege of cheating because the man is not providing enough financially. What a warped mentality!

So all poor men wives are cheating abi? Because the man's financial supply to them is not. Madam who go cheat go cheat wether the man is rich or poor. A bitch will always be a bitch

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.