Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat (79612 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Well, why is she offering to see him? Where? When?
Why is she asking God to see her through in order not to fall the guy's hand? What will she do not fall the guy hand?

Several other questions...
I swr it can't be just sex there's something more and I think the Op may be the target and he doesn't know cheesy there's nothing I fear more than an unfaithful spouse they can conspire to off their hubby and share his money with their lover.

The remedy to that problem is simple wink baby mama

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Evergreen4(m): 9:53am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
What's your candid opinion on the screenshot?
Bro screen shot this chat and send to your phone. Then allow them to chat more. There's more to this chat. You may accost her now and she will tell you nothing has happened between them. My opinion though

4 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by sultry69(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2022
dallasi:
Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family. I don't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..
Stale

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by tollyboy5(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2022
ogascomax:
Anybody that tells you to leave that guy avoid that person. You can't come here and be taking advise from people who do not like marriage, those who have bad views on marriage. Some people here don't want to be married so what can you get from such people, terrible advise. Things that you will discuss with her you brought it up here. This is just a sign of a poor communication between you and your woman. Some of you can't even discuss issues with your spouse and that is one big sign of a failed relationship.
She issue is, shes deceiving the guy shes chatting with.
But the thing is ladies are always corny because they'll still want to bill that guy knowing she'll soon get married.
Na issue wey dem fit settle lol

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by wirinet(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2022
Stargurl20:
Nawa o... There's nothing fishy here. In fact, u should be thankful for the kind of woman God has blessed u with. There's nothing to worry about here, broda.
What do you mean there is nothing going on, when the other guy said I love you, why not shut him down immidiately and tell him she is engaged.
It is certainly fishy having such conversations with someone your fiancee doesn't know. At best that's an emotional cheating, at worse it could be an opening to physical cheating, that is if they had not been physical in the past.

OP should have patience and investigate further without letting her know.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by patricknz(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2022
saintnegroid:
if you look carefully,you will see that the girl is trying to avoid the guy... The guy said I love you but the girl did not say that back, she keeps saying really? Why? Okay... She just wants to get money from the guy that's all.... I ain't see any attached feelings in that chat... If the girl actually liked that guy, you would have seen her expression in the chat when that guy said he will send her money
I disagree with you sir. I’ve seen this before and honestly it can be ugly. The girl’s response to his messages are clearly that of someone who is keeping an open mind. I’ve been there. Though it may not be her intention, but she is clearly leading that guy on(she just left the door open, and that guy can just walk in easily). Op should just sit and have a good conversation with his girl.
There is nothing wrong in clearly spelling it out to the guy that she is IN A RELATIONSHIP and that he should behave.
You see these ex’s? If you cannot avoid them, then you are not ready for marriage. Wisdom is profitable.

By the way, in my own case, the guy succeeded. Making it more painful, i caught the guy in a boxer short and lying bare chested on her bed.

6 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Maximus85(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
What's your candid opinion on the screenshot?

If you are getting married in 4 months, then there is trouble. Big red flag. She's codedly allowing another guy flirt with her. She wants to go see the guy and anything can happen. She's not clean abeg.

Abeg click on my signature to pre-order my second book. For undergraduates, graduates and parents. Making a living from your passion.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by 9gerian: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
This could work. Make sure to let her know that her frolicking with that guy means that’s where her heart is, and therefore would mean she has chosen the guy as her husband. Be dead serious about it!

Also involve her mum or sister so that you are covered. Let her weigh her options carefully and thereafter live with her decisions- make or mar!

wisdom042:
Confront her and talk about it that might be her ex still disturbing her knowing she's about to get married. Calmly ask her to choose between u and d guy her response will give you clue what to do next.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Floreate: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
The only thing i saw there was Ahhhhhr, and motigbo.

Pls what's the issue?
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by jesmond3945: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

If you don't Gerrit...
This doesnt mean anything. The guy was urging her on. You can see that she was not flowing well with the chat.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Go ahead and marry both of you can share her puccy there's love in sharing.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:56am On Jan 25, 2022
slan87:
Pls pend any marriage preparations at the moment, don't confront her yet. Find a way to hack her whatsapp, then give it a steady follow up. Keep calm n be sure before any confrontation

Coded bruh. Way to go
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by dallasi: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2022
sultry69:
Stale

ok
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by abbeyfel: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Faber:
When you toast her u no tell us
When you first bleep her u no tell us
When you proposed to her u no tell us
When you did introductions u no tell us

Now you come discover na cheerful, shareful giver you want marry, u come dey worry us...

Op let me remind you there's a military revolution underway in Francophone West Africa...the West wants to destabilise the peace of West Africa...
So save us the drama with your yeye street urchin
Small sense you know make! If you don't want to read a post like this, why not skip it instead of attacking someone who just need people with a kind heart to discuss with. If man go do the worst now, na person like you go first type say *The mumu died for love* . Some People sef

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by nick50(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2022
Yoruba women and stomach infrastructure be like 5$6..give dem food na u go Bleep tire
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Kaleidoscopeman: 9:58am On Jan 25, 2022
BadRadio:
Do this if you want to get an investigative follow up on what she's up to....

Quote me if you want me to continue...

Quoted
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Tboymessiah(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=tragergeorge post=109674314]
Them no de loyal give poor man normally,rich man wife de always loyal..

Plus Na greedy lazy girls no de loyal,not poor girls [/ quote]

Omo, ur wealth of wisdom will not dry o.
Na true u dey talk....
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Adjovi: 9:59am On Jan 25, 2022
OP end the marriage SEBI u no wan get sense. You think say better women dey outside abi. You go get sense by force. Listen to the rubbish advice they are giving you here sogbo.
All I see is a woman being diplomatic in her response without sounding rude. You're the insecure one Mr groom to be.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Indispensable85(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2022
It's really not a big deal. The guy is only asking her out but they're not dating. She didn't say yes to him. She's only trying to friend zone him maybe she doesn't want him to feel bad because of their long term friendship. She's obviously getting some help from him too and does not want to lose that just yet. By the way,why will you allow her to go broke? If you can't foot her bills,try to help her get something doing.
It's normal for a lady to have "toasters" but my only blame for her was waiting for you to find out yourself instead of telling you about it. My wife had several "toasters" those days but I knew all of them by name,tribe, location etc. She tells me everything, I see their chats, I sometimes chat with some of them without them knowing. She takes their calls in my presence on speaker out. They all disappeared after marriage. Like I said before,she would've been more open to you. Apart from that there's nothing much in it. Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Raychee(f): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Looks like she just wants to collect money from him. You should tell her that you are not comfortable with that kind of relationship. That has to stop. She's about to get married and it's not a good look.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Stargurl20(f): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2022
With all these comments that me am seeing, OP, na u go take your hand spoil the beautiful thing u and your fiancee share, coz by the time NL bittered guyz mislead u, u will begin to dispise ur fiancee for no tangible reason.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by GindoX(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Jay5mie:
There's nothing here, nothing at all.

Now someone thinks like me... Having such conversation no necessary mean say something go happen..
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2022
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT CHAT, DONT GO AND BE KILLING YOUR SELF. THE LADY IN QUESTION IS NOT INTO THAT RELATIONSHIP RATHER THE GUY 8S THE ONE FORCING HIMSELF TO THE GIRL. BUT GIRLS BEEN WHO THEY ARE, THEY WILL WANT WANT TO OBTAIN FROM A,B,C WITHOUT GIVING EITHER ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE. SHE IS LOOKING FOR EVERY AVAILABLE MEANS TO CASH OUT FROM ALL ANGLES
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by wirinet(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2022
lordatkinson07:
It is not a crime for your wife to have a toaster, whether she gives in or not is what you should consider.
From your post, there is nothing incriminating there. Except you are just looking for a loophole for you to hurt her. If truely you love the babe, confront her and let her give a convincing explaination for her action.

Are you serious or you are joking? It is a big crime for a wife to have a toaster without the knowledge of the husband and she not making it clear that she is happily married.

There are lots of suspicious response from the lady. She is getting married in 4 months for God sake. I am sure the guy is tuning around looking for money for the marriage and here is the girl chatting and begging for money to from unknown guys. That's an embarrassment to any male ego. When does she intend to stop chatting with toasters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by wisdom042(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2022
9gerian:
This could work. Make sure to let her know that her frolicking with that guy means that’s where her heart is, and therefore would mean she has chosen the guy as her husband. Be dead serious about it!

Also involve her mum or sister so that you are covered. Let her weigh her options carefully and thereafter live with her decisions- make or mar!

You are right sometimes this ladies just want to rush into what they are not ready for.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Adjovi: 10:03am On Jan 25, 2022
Stargurl20:
With all these comments that me am seeing, OP, na u go take your hand spoil the beautiful thing u and your fiancee share, coz by the time NL bittered guyz mislead u, u will begin to dispise ur fiancee for no tangible reason.

No mind the idiot. Leave am make he end the relationship.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by TBIZZY(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2022
To be candid, I didn’t see anything bad in this conversation.
Though it seemed like she’s cheating but she’s not.

It’s just like her ex still disturbing her and she’s trying to avoid him but at the same time, she doesn’t want to cut him off once.

Just try and talk to her and warn her not to talk to her exes anymore.

You sef dey do am. Think am!

No big deal.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by stanliwise(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Elianawalker:
Waw... Did you say wife to be?

Can I tell you the perfect way to hurt her back?

Save this screenshot then go silent on her, disappear if possible and end all wedding plans and say no reason why...

Another way to solve this, confront her about it.

In the end you might still have to end it all...
What a silly thing to do,

Op should just halt the wedding plan and chill for a while. no need for all this shenanigans

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Adjovi: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2022
wirinet:

Are you serious or you are joking? It is a big crime for a wife to have a toaster without the knowledge of the husband and she not making it clear that she is happily married.

There are lots of suspicious response from the lady. She is getting married in 4 months for God sake. I am sure the guy is tuning around looking for money for the marriage and here is the girl chatting and begging for money to from unknown guys. That's an embarrassment to any male ego. When does she intend to stop chatting with toasters?

Alaye she's not married yet. Have you asked the OP if he's doing what he's meant to do financially? From what I can see the toaster is someone close to her and has been of help to her and she doesn't want that to end (the help) and she doesn't want to hurt him as well. She's just playing along diplomatically knowing fully well she'll be married soon.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by wolesmile(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Her chats are shorts SIMPLY because you are with her. That's definitely her Achilles leg. Doesn't look like she is in relationship with that person but she likes that person
That's why are replies are non challant. Confront her check her attitude and stop whatever wedding if she doesn't want it.

We can't be solving marriage issues on nairaland daily abeg

My exact thoughts too
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by cobby14(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Make dem tell you ? grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by chuksoyo21(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Dude, you have nothing to worry about....

She's just billing that nigga...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.