Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her (29019 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by nkemoma(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Egungun

Na express you de go
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Offpoint1: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

All criticism and advise will be duly accepted.
She's above 40 and by my calculations, if I'm not mistaken... you should be in your late 30s and at this stage none of you need "Fun Relationship". Tella your mind if the company policy isn't against office romance. The worse that can happen is rejection
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by REALretep(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2022
How old are you OP?
This doesn't sound like a good idea. It is natural to develop fondness and even deep attraction for a lady you constantly interact with.
You both obviously like yourselves and enjoy each other's company. It's not everyone you get attracted to that you date, and it's not everyone you date that you marry.
You need to think deeply if what you desire is just a fling or serious relationship that can lead to marriage.
But bear in mind that either way, your job is at risk

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by uche785(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.[/colo

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

Kill that feeling because office romance will bring you down and you eyes go clear Sharp Sharp.[color=#550000]

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by sterlingD(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2022
When you climb up a tree look ahead in all directions before you come down.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by President2001(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
My advice for you is to first resign before you proposed to her
Why many people can't separate relationship from work even though you are working together as a couple, is company don't have rules what of if both of you we're sack how will you cope with life

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by BabaAgba79(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

What do u want, guy? People cannot give u advice. Go for what u want. U take your success and failure in life! You are a living soul. Do u knw whom u are? Do u knw what u want? No one knws you better than urself!

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by osualanobleson: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
"...I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining..."
Do you mean to say that you're intending to grow your fund using her? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by InterestedInHed(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Oga look for a way to “just” Bleep…( & move on) cool
That is, if you must…(kpekus plenty na) undecided
Stay away from relationship or office whatever
In fact person when dey work for PURE WATER company no suppose dey think love…
Poor Mind
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by FaithBrain1994(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Four females i can't date: church member, neighbour, same street gf and colleague. WTF!

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Bobloco: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Office romance, nah!

Too close to comfort
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by mrdipye(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2022
My advice na for sale
Pay consultation fee, I give u advice
No free advice today
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by drphantom: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

Simple..You don’t
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by stamapro(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Hear yourself, "I want to get under her skirt" is that what you call relationship? This is January, please take your life serious. Is this life? When you eventually get under her skirt nko? What next? Is that your mission statement of life, getting under ladies skirt. A lady @ that age has quit the stage of child's play. Just have it in mind that after you succeed in your lust, I can't promise you, that your life will remain same under her terror. Be wise
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Young man listen! She is older than you, a senior too and thats something to worry about. Most of ur daily time is spent in the office, so, closeness and familiarity is what is just dragging you upandan. Believe me, if you get another job and leaves, you will surely forget the "old" woman. Your mind is beclouded with sexual thoughts. Socialize, make friends elsewhere and you can get sex if need be. STOP JOKING WITH THE JOB THAT GIVES YOU DAILY BREAD, FOCUS AND GET YOUR MIND OFF THAT LADY.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by NoQualmz: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2022
jamesbridget13:
Better face your job
The cougar is a distraction already and he can’t face his job...he can’t face his job when he’s always thinking of how to get under a colleagues skirt.

He better propose for more males to be employed in the company. Workforce equilibrium,I am all for that.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by abdulwassi(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Where do you guys see this job? Please I'm located at Edo State and seriously in need of a job.. Studied Electrical/Electronics engineering.. Please even as I'm jobless in still the bread winner of my family.. The load is much. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by AgentGoat: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

She's in her 40s you said niggar?!

Tune the shitt down menh.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by federal9: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I hope you are not lusting after her. I am not trying to give you a negative vibe.

I hope you come out clear and make her know your intentions.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by jamesbridget13(f): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
NoQualmz:

The cougar is a distraction already and he can’t face his job...he can’t face his job when he’s always thinking of how to get under a colleagues skirt.

He better propose for more males to be employed in the company. Workforce equilibrium,I am all for that.
chai! God should help him.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by benoly(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
The outcome is always not good bro, moreso, the fact that she is the boss and even older. Stay clear, what you're feeling is not love, it's infatuation and you know it, you just want to hit her. Even if you are seeing a clear green light, just don't make that move bro. She can twist the whole thing against you, you can't even be sure how she will react to your move.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2022
It seem you wan hinder progress for yourself abi
Baba becareful cos u will surely regret your action
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by AfroKnight: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2022
raphroye:
Office relationships don't end well. Steer clear of her

He won’t listen. He has already imagined a rosy relationship in his head. He’s not even thinking of the chance that the woman might want something more from him or that he might meet someone more suitable and desirable to him. He’s not thinking of the future. He only cares about nakking her.

He will learn.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by dannex4adx(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
zed7:
You're probably lusting over her. Having a relationship with a colleague is not even a good move in the first instance.

Dating a woman who is older and more successful isn't good for a man. A man needs to be able to take charge of his relationship, something that wouldn't be so easy when dating a more successful and older woman.

You said it all bro.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by afamaustin(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
U are insane
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by NoQualmz: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Bobloco:
Office romance, nah!

Too close to comfort

But e dey sabi sweet o.

He shouldn’t be to fast because e dey fade after sometime and him go begin wonder how him bin dey get sexual fantasies about this kain person sef.

***my solution for him is to find a babe outside for s*x; most probably fwb***
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Abagworo(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
Leave Oga food you no gree. She's above you and cannot be submissive as long as both of you work in same place and you are her subordinate. Go look for your level
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by NoQualmz: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
abdulwassi:
Where do you guys see this job? Please I'm located at Edo State and seriously in need of a job.. Studied Electrical/Electronics engineering.. Please even as I'm jobless in still the bread winner of my family.. The load is much. Thanks everyone.

I think u should send him a mail. U need to be employed in that only ‘one male’ company Abeg.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by doneback04: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
My man calm down ooo office relationship I know how it always end, u don't know if the lady would accept u, because she might feel she is older than you, I would advise you focus on your hustle
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Mrforexlord: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2022
marry her then ,you no get conscience ,thats how they ate her still she is still single at 40's.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by AdeyemiBryan(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Here is my candid advice Sir,
1. Identify the purpose: Establish the reason why you need her and your plans for her.
2. Be sure your feelings for her are real and they didn't come up just because of those things she has done for you.
3. Then summon the courage to politely ask her for a dinner then talk to her about what you feel for her.
4. Be bold enough cause every ladies wanna end up with a REAL man, not just a man.
5. Regardless of her position in the office, respect her if you want her to respect you cause respect is earned not forced.

Above all, she might even feel the same way you feel about her.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Lazenby007(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Until you release,you will not realize!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You......... / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.