Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her (29001 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Lol tell her and you lose your job…you don get work for filling station Abi
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by cliqtips: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
You see this....
lordaltruist:
I don't mind as age does not define my relationship

you will mind it after you guys start doing couple things together...

Let it come from her and if it does not come from her. Forget about ittttt and move on

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by TheGift: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Office relationships often affect the relationship or office work or both, in a not so good way.

Are you willing to take the risk, with your female Boss?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Mavor: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Office romance is a big fat NO!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Babastrong(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Age, seniority, money, position etc, are not hinderance for me, if i am ready to woe any woman.
i will just close my eyes, ready to receive that hot slap, walk toward her and say" i love you"

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by rhasonel: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Our client in trade services and real estate seek to engage a young dynamic individual seeking for a primary place of assignment or IT placement in Lagos state for the role of a Personal Assistant in Victoria Island.

The role requires the individual to:

Act as the first point of contact.
Deal with correspondence and phone calls.
Manage diaries and organizing meetings and appointment.
Control access to the manager/executives etc.

Any interested candidate should kindly forward their CV to hr@crescentpillars.com using the job title as subject.
Preferably a female for gender balancing.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Indispensable85(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Love conquers all. If your intentions are genuine then let her know. But you'll still have to get a job elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by stanliwise(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

All criticism and advise will be duly accepted.

Just be rest assured she won't tell you first.
And be rest assured, you don't wanna work in same place if you would announce your love life to the public.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Ajimusty2: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Na FCK hungry u and I pray u don't get it.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Thescienceprof(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2022
I have been here bro. It will drain you emotionally. My story was similar to yours except that we work in different departments. She is a Top-level Manager while I am a Mid-level Manager . Our romance story started effortlessly. I guess she's been noticing and appreciating my dress sense around the company; also, people talked about me being very sound at what we do, and I guess that was the attraction. She's in her mid 40s, a couple of years older than I am. She gave the green light and to be honest she was irresistible. That's how we clicked. It started so beautifully but after some months, she started acting like she was my superior and would want to order me around. Initially, I was doing it for "love" but after a while, I saw she was taking advantage of her office seniority. She's also better off financially though, but at some point I started standing up to her bossy attitude, and that's the beginning of the end......... Let me not bore you with the several regrettable situations that came along. I thank God that I still retain my job sha. Women ehn! Hmmm! Office romance get as e be o. So @OP, I will advice you resist the urge and just maintain a healthy friendship with her.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by greypencils: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

Be sure you define exactly how you feel about this woman. By being really into her, what are your plans? Marriage? Anything other than that you are in for a long thing. First, it won't be fair to her to want to have an affair just for the sake of sex. I can bet you, she wants the ring. If you know, you can't commit to that level, just back off, wash your eyes with water and let your prick rest. If you know you love her enough to marry her, then you can quote me and I will give you advice on how you can get her hook, line and sinker.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Skmoda360(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

Find another job first because it won't end well.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2022
If u r not going to marry her, don't go near her for anything call relationship cuz she need of husband and not boyfriend. My bro, u r just lust for her body nd once u get wat u want u will zoom off. Stay off her lane if u need ur job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by staphcures: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Oga to get Job is not easy in Nigeria .Better seek love elsewhere rather than putting your Job on the line ooo..Leave your Boss Alone..Women Plenty Everywhere . my own Advise
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Lekmanz87(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

Once you’re craving for something you tend to see anything abnormal as normal, till you get your thirst for her cochie quenched till then you will realized it was lust you had all along,you getting to like her is because of the closeness and being the only young male too in the office,not sure you ve a genuine feelings for her and the moment you are satisfied from your urge then your eyes go open
And by then it would be too late for you to back out coz you will so regret your actions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Lindodo20: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

It's like you got another job lined up somewhere else grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

It’s a very likely probability she’s just being friendly with u and even the pet names are just for fun in the office. If u dare cross ur boundaries she might change it for u. Yes there are friendly ladies like that even when they are senior colleagues they are just free by nature that u can read the wrong meaning to it.

As a guy u should know when a lady is into u especially if u have access to her. If u don’t know how to detect this vibe without asking her out then u are taking a gamble that can go any way 50/50. Lol

U should know how to differentiate friendliness from a romantic interest and be atleast be 80% sure. If u have the experience.

If u don’t have the experience and going for ur senior lady colleague na u sabi ooo.

She’s in her 40’s and u are younger I don’t know what ure looking for there. U just want to Have fun abi and u don’t get vibe or yarns?? Na expresss u dey go oo. Be warned.

Face ur work!

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by msMonyei: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Merlissa:
You: hello (add the lady's name),I have something to tell you and I can't hold it any longer.

The lady: ok

You: I think, infact I am in love with you. Take your time to think about it ok

The lady: blushing OK if think about it..

This is destined for failure. You are wicked.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Govocrete: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Player the love bird game/Dig deeper for gold:

If you intend to marry her then start playing the lover's game until she falls in love and on her own she will propose spending a weekend at your place.

Try inviting her out to the cinema to watch movies occasionally. Tell her about movies showing by the weekend which you intend to watch and you will not mind both of you watching it together. Whatever her response is, you will know the next.

Secondly, based on your narrative, she is the jealous type. Are you ready to seek a new job elsewhere?

Once she falls in love even without you fuvking her, she will be like a dog protecting her only puppy (you) in the office.

When ladies fall in love, they give you their heart and if you can satisfy them sexually, that is when you can control their actions/emotions and you are treated as boss at home/office.

But get ready to hunt for a job elsewhere otherwise you will be frustrated by her jealous actions in the office.

If you need help to win the game, let me know and I will guide you until you are in full control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by greypencils: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
zed7:
You're probably lusting over her. Having a relationship with a colleague is not even a good move in the first instance.

Dating a woman who is older and more successful isn't good for a man. A man needs to be able to take charge of his relationship, something that wouldn't be so easy when dating a more successful and older woman.
Any woman can be manipulated irrespective of her age and success two rules.1. Let your bed game be good. 2. Don't work in the same place.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by msMonyei: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Education does not guarantee common sense. How young gainfully employed man go dey trip for who don near menopause?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Henz81: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

How old are you?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by bichyluv88: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2022
With the way you explained, you are into her already and may have done some things that are suggestive to her. I think it may be difficult for you to stay away at this time. Instead, do things that will make her ask you for it, then you can give her guidelines like being discreet about it. At work, you guys must stay away from each other. The romance must remain at home alone. If the situation goes awry, she will be ashamed to come out with it because she begged you into it.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by ungab(m): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2022
The moment you drink from that well and get rid of that crazy thirst for her sumptious body, you will realised you have made a huuuuge mistake. See finish go enter, she go put you for your place (even lower regards). All mist will be clear . You will realised she's way older than you and you deserve somebody younger . If love prevail then you are lucky but again are you willing to stand the fact that your new wife will be in her 50s in the next ten years? ...........THINK DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Ofadaman(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Fvck her and move on, life is too short, fvk as many as you can lay your dick on, so when you're 70yrs you'd have lived and have memories. Time is short

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Stargurl20(f): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Babastrong:
Age, seniority, money, position etc, are not hinderance for me, if i am ready to woe any woman.
i will just close my eyes, ready to receive that hot slap, walk toward her and say" i love you"
Why would any lady even slap a guy because he said his feelings? Imo, any lady who's sensible wouldn't do that. If she's not interested, the best thing is to politely say no. Relationship no be war.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by koladebrainiac(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Do you want to start relationship or just chop n clean mouth or you wan date her to marry her ??

Be sure of this first
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Stargurl20(f): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2022
msMonyei:
Education does not guarantee common sense. How young gainfully employed man go dey trip for who don near menopause?
Hm.... It's well
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by PlanktonX: 10:26am On Jan 27, 2022
It always seem sweet, because you haven't involved in problem of relationship dashed your survival and loving.

Avoid office dating.

I can tell you that you are lusting after her and not in love. Lust can only lead you to doom. Yes, because you mentioned getting in-between her legs.

Weigh, you option, if you are ready for the consequences of your intended action, you may continue, but it would be better to continue as good colleagues that you are.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Merlissa(f): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2022
msMonyei:

This is destined for failure. You are wicked.

grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by elhafeez(m): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2022
This one want to be jobless before the end of the year because if honey pot.
Think about it if the relationship goes south, what will happen to your job. Older ladies are very jealous and possessive.
I dated one. If you smile a the lady at the restaurant na wahala. If you go to the cinema and sit-down near a fine babe trouble.
My advice.
Be her friend. No shit where you dey chop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance In Church / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.