Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her (28999 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Exceed15: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2022
NoQualmz:

Ask ur colleague in same office out?
U must be out of ya mind o...OP do not ask her out!!!

Is it new? Haven't u seen people who met in the office and got married.

This shows how shallow you are in your mind. Anything is possible.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by NoQualmz: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2022
Exceed15:
[s]Is it new? Haven't u seen people who met in the office and got married.

This shows how shallow you are in your mind. Anything is possible.[/s]

Op do not ask that woman out. Respect yourself and find a girl outside of ur workplce.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by sconp: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
shocked
lordaltruist:
Thanks so much guys for all the contribution so far and let me be straight;

I could say it's an infatuation or deep likeness but even infatuations can lead to love at the end it's just how you want yours to end.

As a matter of fact, I just discovered she's in her mid 40's that to say she's 46 and I am just turning 30 and sincerely like I said, age does not limit or define my relationship and if it's about child bearing common that's the list of my worries.

I don't really know if she feels the same way for me but on many occasions whenever I tell her that I want to get a job somewhere else, she fumes seriously and most recently told me not to seek employment elsewhere with no reasons given.

I have observed we are both scare of talking about our relationship life because it will steer us into having a relationship and even though we have tried to be cautious about it, we could not still resist it at times.

Personally I don't do flips (short time romance), I am a long relationship guy and I do not consider age to be the defining factor for my relationship thus my concern is if she would not see age as a factor otherwise I can go all the way.

I have dated younger, young, old and older ladies before so I know what it takes to be in a relationship with someone way older than myself; I also understand that they are more matured than our yellow sisi walking about everywhere so why not do it.

Anyway your advises have really made me think twice and I think I would rather make her want me rather than going to her and sincerely I do not hesitate to woo a woman I want; I only give myself time to know the person very well (her outside personality) before jumping into the boat. So toasting no be my problem ghaghan.

Truth is, I have suffered too many heartbreak from all this our young yellow sisis and that's what drove me into dating mature ladies but I don't do married women ooo.

So I have just been in search of a true long lasting relationship and since my last experience, I find it difficult to toast a girl either my age bracket or even younger because I felt they are all the same, they would profess fake love to you and after draining you of your emotions, money, trust and patience, they would just trash you like nothing.

I am feeling this way with my colleague because she's been there for me all this while, she's been of a great help to me and I mean we talk virtually everything, family, friends (not the relationship friends as we always avoid that part), work and our personal life at times.

I mean she queries me if we are on holiday and I didn't call her, there are times she had planed (cooked, prepared movie we would watch) for me during our holiday but would not call me (I guess she doesn't want to be the one to press the button) only for me to discover she had been expecting me to call so she could ask me to come over.

So let me get it, is it just me or I am just imagining things?

I am not into what she could offer (these are not the reasons I go into a relationship); I am more of how I what it to end (for better and for worse and till death do us apart).

Sincerely I define my relationships only that I have met the wrong girls otherwise I would not have found myself in this situation, would I say lusting after my senior colleague or having a deep likeness for her; someone who is way older than myself.

Well I just hope it doesn't cost me my job. And anyways sincerely I just have to put it off cause of the risk involved. Hopefully one day I would find my missing rib.

Thank you all for your contributions, it really helped my decision.

I might be wrong but I think she has the hots for you too. You need to know how she sees you, does she see you like a son or a friend that could be a lover.

If you're a bit adventurous valentine is around the corner, cook some fine meals and invite her over.

Eat, drink, talk and dance with her to some sensual old music, while you guys dance you'll know if there's a connection.

Lastly, she's 46, she's a traditional woman, chances are she'll not ask you out directly. You should also talk about one or two past r/ships so you can open up her emotional side.

Ciao
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
raphroye:
Office relationships don't end well. Steer clear of her
Enough advice for the wise

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
BABYharder:
Una no get sense for this country?
Y you wan begin shit where you dey eat? angry
Lol allow him to learn the hard way na

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by NoQualmz: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Op what’s d latest?
Una don smash?
Are u still on d job?

Updates o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance In Church / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.