Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her (29017 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Allisgud: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na the ponmo dey hungry u,If you don shine congo finish ur body go calm down
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Babastrong(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Stargurl20 post=109728704]
Why would any lady even slap a guy because he said his feelings? Imo, any lady who's sensible wouldn't do that. If she's not interested, the best thing is to politely say no. Relationship no be war.[ I don't know why some men find it difficult to approach ladies nowaday. ]
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by mecksdasilva: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just don't better leave it as friends and and gist mate than lovers which problem must arise
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by CalmElder(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Marry her joor.
Science has advanced to the point where ladies can get pregnant at any age, if na dat one u dey fear.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Mypeople2(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

All criticism and advise will be duly accepted.
My guy try to romance her or talk about romantic things in her house or your house first before you ask her out officially. If you go straight yo the point, she may likely decline.Make sure it is not in the office
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by ihedioramma: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=lordaltruist post=109723050]Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though . The lady is 40+ , what's your own age sir ? do know if she has marry befor ?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by goldmatrix(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Never you shit where U eat..it might not smell immediately but it could stain you beyond sorry..
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Bouncin(m): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Office romance :ov terrible!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by KillamanJoe: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello Poster, it would have been better if you included your age in the equation. That way the advice will be tailored accordingly. If the age difference is not much, for example, if you are 35+ and she is between 40 to 44, I do not see anything wrong with it. If she truly makes you feel all these things that you have typed, you will regret for the rest of your life that you did not at least, let her know how you feel about her. Regards.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by khalids: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
As a general rule women don't date downwards....

In fact she will probably take it as an insult, and the reaction might be negative...

Bro just maintain, do your job, and date outside the office

Besides if shit goes side ways, with both of you working in the same office, it will not be pleasant, and considering that she is your senior colleague
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Crusadee: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
If you can remove that love feelings and concentrate on entering her panties it will be better for you.. make sure you are the one holding the game not her, be ready for surprises and don't ever take anything serious or personal... If you do this nothing go do you. Odogu
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Durabest: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Guy if u knw you ar going to marry her fine,invite her to a comfortable place and tell her ur mind,but if ur intention is to chop and go then dn't try it if not you will drop negative inheritanace 4 the next generation after u.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by MITCHELL96: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I go ADVISE to START to de SMOKE WEED..

maybe half Stick of WEED..

Bcus WEED de give MIND...

E de give ORIENTATION...

E de give BETTER O.T

TALKING to BANIS no go be ur ISSUE if u de BLA WEED..

try it..

Na u go thank me later...

WTF MAN

This guy grin cool You a MF Genius! cool

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by CCC2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Way above 40 means child bearing may be difficult. If you take this into consideration and still don't mind, take her for a drink and ensure you both get tipsy. It will kickstart process.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by obontami: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Konji don hold this one. grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by TruthorFact: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
"even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.[i][/i]"

You don't love this lady.

It's just an infatuation.
Stay clear of lust.
Be professional at your work.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Frank0806(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Simple bro... Send a a love message from your new office... But make sure the pay is better cos your village people dey call Sapa for your head tongue
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by 27Pushing30: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

oga face your work

Until she tells you to come over/or she comes over, spread leg and tells you aboy knack me just face your front
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by darlenese(f): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
A lady over 40 doesn't need an office romance
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Danchibez: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Akaekpuchiowa: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

you are a scammer oga, face your work oh to avoid had I know
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Lordwaz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
What do you want gangan? You won marry her or you won get under her skirt? Be honest so we go know how to come in
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Cchuks27(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na konji/obsession dey do you
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Tonytonex(m): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
fikayormi:
Office romance ? Na express you dey go werey
LOL hard truth. Na so my female colleague invite me to her house. I have feelings for her. But I won't Dare tell her.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Tonytonex(m): 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's lust bru. It happens to me too. I'm the only male staff in work place. There's this female colleague of mine that's all over me. I have feelings for her. But I won't tell her. Cause I know it's lust. That's where self control is vital.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Pegi23(f): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Don't do office romance/relationships they won't hear..your eyes go clear
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by ogawisdom(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

U don't have to say anything

Say it with ur actions n eyes n hands
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Stanfeelings: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
DUDE....NO TELL AM ANYTHING. OFFICE ROMANCE NO D TOO END WELL...AND SHE NA UR SENIOR IN ALL... IF U MAKE AM VEX, NA YAWAA. U CAN GET UNDER HER...... IF U SMART. SPEND MORE TIME IN HER HOUSE...ESPECIALLY LATE AT NIGHTS. TAKE HER OUT AND RETURN LATE, TO HER HOUSE O. LOL...KEEP TRYING UR LUCK BUT NO TRY ASK HER OUT. WHAT IS SHE IS JUST LIKE THAT?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by NoBones: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
LUST.........THE VERY DAY YOU GET IN BETWEEN HER LEGS AND YOU NOW KNOW OR FIND OUT IT WASN'T HOW YOU THOUGHT THE PLACE WILL LOOK LIKE
THAT DAY YOUR EYES GO CLEAR, NEXT THING YOU START AVOIDING HER IN THE OFFICE AND THAT DAY YOUR PROBLEM GO START
BETTER NO START WETIN YOU NO FIT FINISH
IF YOU ARE TRULY CONVINCED WITHIN YOU THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HER THEN GO ON AND TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT HER AND WILL WISH THE TWO OF YOU SPEND YOUR LIFETIME TOGETHER.
THANK YOU
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by eedhrisademola(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=lordaltruist post=109723050]Dear Nairalanders,

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirt..
Gbagaun! dis one na real gobe.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by lordaltruist(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Thanks so much guys for all the contribution so far and let me be straight;

I could say it's an infatuation or deep likeness but even infatuations can lead to love at the end it's just how you want yours to end.

As a matter of fact, I just discovered she's in her mid 40's that to say she's 46 and I am just turning 30 and sincerely like I said, age does not limit or define my relationship and if it's about child bearing common that's the list of my worries.

I don't really know if she feels the same way for me but on many occasions whenever I tell her that I want to get a job somewhere else, she fumes seriously and most recently told me not to seek employment elsewhere with no reasons given.

I have observed we are both scare of talking about our relationship life because it will steer us into having a relationship and even though we have tried to be cautious about it, we could not still resist it at times.

Personally I don't do flips (short time romance), I am a long relationship guy and I do not consider age to be the defining factor for my relationship thus my concern is if she would not see age as a factor otherwise I can go all the way.

I have dated younger, young, old and older ladies before so I know what it takes to be in a relationship with someone way older than myself; I also understand that they are more matured than our yellow sisi walking about everywhere so why not do it.

Anyway your advises have really made me think twice and I think I would rather make her want me rather than going to her and sincerely I do not hesitate to woo a woman I want; I only give myself time to know the person very well (her outside personality) before jumping into the boat. So toasting no be my problem ghaghan.

Truth is, I have suffered too many heartbreak from all this our young yellow sisis and that's what drove me into dating mature ladies but I don't do married women ooo.

So I have just been in search of a true long lasting relationship and since my last experience, I find it difficult to toast a girl either my age bracket or even younger because I felt they are all the same, they would profess fake love to you and after draining you of your emotions, money, trust and patience, they would just trash you like nothing.

I am feeling this way with my colleague because she's been there for me all this while, she's been of a great help to me and I mean we talk virtually everything, family, friends (not the relationship friends as we always avoid that part), work and our personal life at times.

I mean she queries me if we are on holiday and I didn't call her, there are times she had planed (cooked, prepared movie we would watch) for me during our holiday but would not call me (I guess she doesn't want to be the one to press the button) only for me to discover she had been expecting me to call so she could ask me to come over.

So let me get it, is it just me or I am just imagining things?

I am not into what she could offer (these are not the reasons I go into a relationship); I am more of how I what it to end (for better and for worse and till death do us apart).

Sincerely I define my relationships only that I have met the wrong girls otherwise I would not have found myself in this situation, would I say lusting after my senior colleague or having a deep likeness for her; someone who is way older than myself.

Well I just hope it doesn't cost me my job. And anyways sincerely I just have to put it off cause of the risk involved. Hopefully one day I would find my missing rib.

Thank you all for your contributions, it really helped my decision.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by abdulwassi(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2022
NoQualmz:

I think u should send him a mail. U need to be employed in that only ‘one male’ company Abeg.

Goodluck

Sorry sir! Who exactly should I send a mail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Sets World Record - "Longest Sex Ever" / Ladies See The Reason Why Swallowing Semen Is Good For You.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.