Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her (29484 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by msMonyei: 10:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Merlissa:

grin grin grin

Those same words would irritate you if I said them to you.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Akanniade(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

All criticism and advise will be duly accepted.
Get another job first. If you then still like her, make her know. Otherwise you are courting problem.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Boyooosa(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2022
If she's not married, discover her interest and get close...that's all.

If she reciprocates, fine, if she doesn't, move on, don't get desperate
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by faithfull18(f): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Tell her the way you are telling us.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Merlissa(f): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2022
msMonyei:

Those same words would irritate you if I said them to you.

I know.. I just dey find trouble lol
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by frozen70(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

If you feel that you are man enough, approach her

Don't wait for her to confess to you

But if you will go into her life to break her heart, just don't disrespect yourself

Stay away from her

You may loose your job if it doesn't go well
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by msMonyei: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2022
Merlissa:

I know.. I just dey find trouble lol

Hee hee, finding trouble in peace and disguise.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Solofresh2: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Merlissa:
You: hello (add the lady's name),I have something to tell you and I can't hold it any longer.

The lady: ok

You: I think, infact I am in love with you. Take your time to think about it ok

The lady: blushing OK if think about it..
Is that the way men keep asking you out?
Well he should don't go and try it with one abgero babe wey dey wear suite oo
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by obynokoko: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Bro better put your emotions under check.dating an older woman is not the best for you because of future consequences like age related infertility, disrespect inferiority complex etc.it is better to date a younger woman.pls expand your tentacles and search for a younger girl.it is obvious that love is covering your eyes but soon the realities will stare you on the face
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Emmanuel30a: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Fool! You Are Infatuated To See Under Her Skirt. Why Starting A Relationship You Wont See To The End? You Are Obssessed With Fornication. Nothing Comes Out Of Friendship Between Male And Female. You Should Be Old Enough To Different Good And Evil. Anyway, Human Being Love Evil More Than Good; They Love Darkness More Than Light. Nowadays, One Thing Must Kill One Thing. May Bad Thing Dont Kill Me.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Misterone: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

grin the moment you get under her skirt, you will know it was lust all this while. please don't start what you can't end. and again, in the office!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by kingPhidel(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Fond of her not fund I suppose abi? Anyways man up and tell her how you feel but be ready to be committed with her and respect yourself in the office. Office time is office time. You’d be aiit
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by merits(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I see nothing than mirage.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Femeto: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Baba no sign your death Warrant.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2022
Since u have been going to her house & visiting her privately, u don't need any advice again.
Since u re a man & ur JOHN THOMAS is working. Ur John Thomas will advice u on ur next move.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by zakkxx: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Receive sense for once!! Go and marry if you cannot hold your body!!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by pagorino(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

Alaye, you want to gbensh her. Nothing more angry
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Springboot: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Speaking from experience, you will regret it. Please kill any emotions you have towards her.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by RealTalker02: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Elianawalker:
Did you say higher...

You want to tell a woman who has higher power and status than you that you are in love with her, one who has control over you in the work place... Be wise my dear sir and don't...

You shouldn't be planning to say it but planning to make her fall in love with you more.

But since you both work in same place, I don't really know. They say office romance can be something else

The wise guys way.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by NoQualmz: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Govocrete:
Player the love bird game/Dig deeper for gold:

If you intend to marry her then start playing the lover's game until she falls in love and on her own she will propose spending a weekend at your place.

Try inviting her out to the cinema to watch movies occasionally. Tell her about movies showing by the weekend which you intend to watch and you will not mind both of you watching it together. Whatever her response is, you will know the next.

Secondly, based on your narrative, she is the jealous type. Are you ready to seek a new job elsewhere?

Once she falls in love even without you fuvking her, she will be like a dog protecting her only puppy (you) in the office.

When ladies fall in love, they give you their heart and if you can satisfy them sexually, that is when you can control their actions/emotions and you are treated as boss at home/office.

But get ready to hunt for a job elsewhere otherwise you will be frustrated by her jealous actions in the office.

If you need help to win the game, let me know and I will guide you until you are in full control.

Hope some students here are jotting this?grin

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by RealTalker02: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Before you decide to make the move, be sure to find another job compare to the company you work currently.
[b]
Women are full of strange surprises.
[/b
She may act like she's down with you from the start.

But beware she can call you small boi by the time e red lipsrsealed

The bold, true talk
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by CaptainAyub: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2022
MrCork:

SON..U CLEARLY LACK EXPERIENCE.. therrris enough beautiful marrryed women out there u can chase....DO NOT $HIT WERE U EAT....it never ends well!!! ((Real ralk) angry

Where did you see married?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by LordOfTheGame: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Singing: This na temptations with a little confusion, infatuation, brother... grin

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Jaqenhghar: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
If he is an Alpha male, it would be easier for him. The only issue is abt her age. She is over 40. And i doubt he would be able to handle the relationship. I would advice that he goes for younger girls or ladies.

NO alpha male will settle for a woman in her 40s, waay past her prime years, when there are prettier younger women he can build his legacy with.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Jaqenhghar: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2022
superCleanworks:
Your whole narration stinks of childishness like someone dreaming of a Cinderella story with happily ever after.... How old are you?
LMAO
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by MrCork: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Where did you see married?

Read the post again witout glasssses sir!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Geesaintagape: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2022
My brother u gain more by not dating her , know this now.
Leave everything the way it is u will never regret this advice
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Truvelisback(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

NO alpha male will settle for a woman in her 40s, waay past her prime years, when there are prettier younger women he can build his legacy with.
That's my advice for him. She is too old for him.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by kkonyeji(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just walk up to her and tell her that you love her, it's as simple as that!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by davidadenrele: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello,

Why not get yourself prepared by asking her what's her plan for Valentine, if she does not have any plans ask her out, take her to a very nice and cosy restaurant where you both can share a good time, after the nice time, look into her eyes and let her know much she means to you, and how long you've been longing to tell her you want her to be yours.......if she give excuses tell her you aint a kiss and let her know that you understand how she feels since you both are colleagues to her being gossiped by fellow females colleagues if she declines let her be, she probably needs time to know if she can give you a trial besides she wont want to appear too cheap to you for that moment, you get it? if you don't then forget about it.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by baby124: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO. All these small boys on the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.