Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Kind Of Sister Is This? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Sister Is This? (30313 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Niceiroko: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Modernizer post=109993482][/quote]

Give them your take that you feel she is not mature for the journey but if she insist they should not bother you with unnessssary family issue for me let her do what's please to her . Them the journey is not all about money but will help them
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2022
I tell you, you no gree, I warned you, you no hear! Play that Timaya and Phyno music for your sister!

See man, make her see the reasons why she shouldn't do what she is doing now, let her know the consequences and the disadvantages and let her do whatever she wants. Wish her well and when what you warned her of started happening; stay out of it and be on your lane that's how to deal with stubborn flies. The said man is 47 and your sister 17 and if she ended up marrying her and anything happens along the way (not praying for that) your sister will start running up and down for the family. If she is being cheated in the marriage, she won't be able to speak up, if d man beat her she won't know what to do. Your sister had tested small money and large gbola but she will understand later. Free her for now. Since they're not seeing what you're seeing and ain't buying your ideas; let them be; focus in your own life. Whatever they got later, you should stay out of it too.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by system21: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2022
endy69:

Stand your ground but bear it in mind that you'll definitely have a face off with your mum. But without you the marriage won't hold except your uncles try to do something funny. Talk to them in you know what you're saying. You just replaced your late father, just imagine your dad telling your uncles that the marriage won't hold. You'll respect you if they find out that you know the right thing
You people are funny who is teaching you guys all this nonsense
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by brain54(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2022
henrimoto:
me ma sef surprise... E be like say @boogyman559 never take him weed before him write that comment
Him go take weed now...
Everywhere go come 'buss'.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

I really don't know what this man tells her, when you are talking to her clearly she's not listening...

I have even asked her friend to talk to her, she threatened that one.

She wants to marry this man at all cost
An older man doesn’t mean he is a bad man. A younger man doesn’t also mean a good man. The most important thing for a gal and ur sister is to have a good man and have things in common.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Kobicove(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Modernizer:

Wrong advise

I did not give any advise, I only stated my observation of what I think is the main issue in the case

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Let her be! Or do you have a husband for her?

Like your Mom said, if it makes her happy, so be it.

The ones that Married their age mate/grade, are they any happier or fufilled?

She's the one going there. Not you. Whatever she encounters there is not going to affect you ( directly), so look away or you too go and marry a smally tongue.
you are a very wicked woman. Thats how you people mislead young girls by speaking from both sides of the mouth as if you can do such things. My daughter shall never be like you. Hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Let her be! Or do you have a husband for her?

Like your Mom said, if it makes her happy, so be it.

The ones that Married their age mate/grade, are they any happier or fufilled?

She's the one going there. Not you. Whatever she encounters there is not going to affect you ( directly), so look away or you too go and marry a smally tongue.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by ogawisdom(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2022
na2016:

Even the age difference here is not as bad as the one OP talk about. 27 years difference is a lot. Babe should calm down.

What of Ned and Regina, their age difference is over 40yrs, are they not happy?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Arisenews2: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2022
If she claims to love him, let her be.
Meanwhile, See real reason why 17 years old Soliu and his friends Killed his 20 years old girlfriend for money Rituals. See how Facebook deceived them into the act. This is a must Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdHcWmCPYE
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by na2016: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2022
system21:

Your uncles are wiser than you. Allow the girl to marry if the man is from good family and can be able to take care of your sister, age is nothing but a number. My brother it pay to have wealthy inlaw o

Calm down. His uncles do not love the girl like the brother. For them, the drinks that will be offered are paramount. And if that girl has a real life problem, it is only the brother and the mum that will stand by her not the Uncles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Boogyman557: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
yemolingi:

Mandem�
I look out for ur comment on every post I check
Keep it up and let the KAla rest ontop this one
Holly Gram cool thanks MAN..

I just de COME back from ASHAWOO house now..

D BANI wey I NACK make SENSE WELLA..

So I de HAPPY..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Iretii0511(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

So she wants to be an early widow, all this I told her...maybe she told the man which is why he seems to hate me

How are you sure he will die before your sister? There have been people who are over 100 and others who died before 70. So don’t be too sure your sister will turn out an early widow for marrying someone she loves.

MODIFIED

Will you rather she’s a girlfriend to one of these yahoo boys who will end up using her for money ritual?

Let her make her choice and be supportive even when she’s married. That’s how to be the big brother.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Boogyman557: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2022
brain54:

So you get sense like this.?

Your first sensible post i don see for NL.
Keep it up!!!
No be to dey blast everybody leg with old kala...

D BANI wey I NACK make BRAIN WELLA..

So I de HAPPY..

WTF MAN
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Op, I changed my mind; 47-17 na die ooh! She never reach even if she don dey test gbola!STOP HER CHASE THAT MAN AWAY! HE IS A PAEDOPHILES! Poverty na bastard! Chase that man out of your house, scatter them. What a nonsense man... It depends ooh, if you're a Muslim; its alright but if not deal with them.. There are a lot of things involved. He will surely beat your sister to stupor one day, bruise her, cheat on her, etc but your sister can never defend herself or won't be able to talk about it or challenge him. Stop that old man and chase him out of your house! You're d man of the house and not your mother; since your father is not there! Good luck..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by na2016: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2022
ogawisdom:

What of Ned and Regina, their age difference is over 40yrs, are they not happy?

Do you think Regina will tell you what she passes through in that marriage? Or do you think the future wahala when Ned passes will equate to anything she will tell u she enjoys?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Zino1011(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Amotolongbo:
calm down alaye.
The anger is conspicuous from your post grin

If that is her wish and the family is in support, just leave her.
Are you missing the 17 years old part?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by princewarri1985: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2022
your sister happiness is the number one priority here, if they are both happy then let them be as long he can take care of her, stop being a stumbing block, and dont you know that matured men are more responsible and they also take good care of their women! If the guy is rich are you not happy that he is going to die quick so that your sister can inherit everything? Wow! What a time to be alive and also a man! Because once a girl don cross 30 years he own don finish, but a 65 years old man can marry an 18 year old girl. Am 40 now and i non dey rush for marriage because i can even marry a hot 16 year old girl when am ready, right now i even have a very hot 18 year old girl am even dating now and some couple of others.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by brain54(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:

D BANI wey I NACK make BRAIN WELLA..

So I de HAPPY..

WTF MAN
God bless that ashana for resetting your brain to factory mode....

...at least for some secs!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

So she wants to be an early widow, all this I told her...maybe she told the man which is why he seems to hate me
That won't stop her for remarrying naw.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by shantti(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

I'm not a street guy, otherwise I for run am street. I'm very very angry. I see him going into our uncles houses, with my sister.
Are they trying to say, I must join everyone else in this? Because naturally I should represent my father as her father

My own sister was married without my involvement or consent even though am the first son. I don't think this first son issue is still being respected

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Sirqt5(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
you are a very wicked woman. Thats how you people mislead young girls by speaking from both sides of the mouth as if you can do such things. My daughter shall never be like you. Hypocrite
no mind dat Mercychen. she's a used up , ugly 42 year old evening newspaper . women like her dey mislead young girls pass to coverup for their youth dey can neva get back

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Hightser: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2022
This is not right, a 17 y old in Nigeria is incapable of making right decisions, she would regret this later, more over, isn’t this a case of child abuse? I thought 18 was the adult age in Nigeria ? Call your sister and talk to her like a brother, if she refuses to listen, meet the young man one on one and threaten him, if you see him in your compound use cutlass and chase him, if your sister runs to him as she would, get the man arrested for child molestation, stand your ground as a man, I have witnessed cases like this before and it never ends well, before she realizes, it would have become to late, there is more to life than the dick of a 40 years old man.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Boogyman557: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
brain54:
God bless that ashana for resetting your brain to factory mode....

...at least for some secs!!!
Holly Gram cool

Yes MAN..

I de my BUNK now..

Na to LITE UP WEED...

today na Sunday.. SO Man gatz HIGH INTOTO..

WTF MAN
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by adedayoa2(f): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Uyi168:
you'd allow your babygirl of 17 to marry a man of 44?
seems you skipped the last paragraph.
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by SuperbCrown: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

Ok ...but what if this guy is manipulating her and she is in turn manipulating my mom.
what if it is true love from both sides. You should be after your sister happiness. And yours is to open her eyes to the advantages and disadvantages that her action or inaction may cause her, then leave her to decide the option that suits her.

Now as to her age, she is too young to make a decision (legal advice now) so you can involve a lawyer to take it up or involve a woman right organisation
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

Won't she go to school first

Who goes to school these days?
Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

Ok ...but what if this guy is manipulating her and she is in turn manipulating my mom.
It's either the guy is a blessing or a lesson to your sister.
Since you can't do anything about it just observe his movements and make sure your sister is safe.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Midas01: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Look, you're right. I don't want to say your mom is wicked but what kind of mother will give away her daughter to a man 27 years her senior especially when the girl is not even a legal adult yet.

Something is very fishy and there's a higher probability that she'll regret the marriage than enjoy it.
newbornmacho:

I'm igbo, I'm the first son, but uncles are telling me it's not unusual for a girl to be married off at that age in our villa.

I said I won't take part and that's what angered my mom last night meeting

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Allwell96: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2022
It's not just about the fact that he's far older than her, it's about she being too young to marry. She could be naive at this age. If she were 27 while he's 57, I would support too.
Try to persuade her but if she insists, let her be, but warn her that when there's trouble, she shouldn't come crying.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by Carot: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2022
wallymore:
she is better than ladies doing series of fornication and adulterous. in the eyes of God. what matters is that they should love their self. that's what God want.
love is a fantasy of the mind. It doesnt exist

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by immortalcrown(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Some girls of her age are sleeping with fifty-year-old men. So, what is the big deal here? As long as the man is healthy and caring, the purpose of is fulfilled. The man can be a better husband than most men that are below 30. There would have been a problem if the girl is the one that is above 40; and the problem would have been for fertility. I am not saying the age gap is the best for your sister. All am I saying is the age gape can be good or even better. So, no need to get mad here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.