Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (33646 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by gees101(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations seun
You will be a daddy in 9 months time
Just double your hustle nor fear
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lordedifice1: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

What happened to Postinor2 when you ejaculated.
₦500 Postinor2 will have save you from this.
Bro you are in deep shit.
Don't kill that baby,you shouldn't be a murderer, you can't escape this,you knew she cheated on you what were you still doing with her.
Guy it's fault so accept your fate
You had a baby before now you are having one again.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Bubblewitch: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent
the same way you explained to us
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
So much tears already creating a path on my face now
U won't be the first Denning getting a lady pregnant and u won't be the last running away from your responsibilities
But what hurts the most is that history is about to repeat itself
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Perfection10(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

You are definitely a big fool. If you abort it, someone will do the same for you sister. Irresponsible idiot!
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by s0l0mon: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Any body staying in enugu?
I just won an iphone on instagram
Please now till on the 14th of this month
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bepositive11: 5:08am On Mar 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

You will eventually come to terms with it

This is why kids shouldn't be having sex. Protected or unprotected, there will always be a risk of pregnancy
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by alhaji04: 12:03pm On May 19, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Senior man, kindly help a brother with the website i can invest in cryto. thanks. sms pls 0..7..0..6..1..7..6..0194
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by alhaji04: 12:11pm On May 19, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Please brother, kindly help me with dat site i can invest in crypto to make small money. i'll prefer an sms. 0..7..0..6..1..7..6..0194 thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / Are Yahoo Boys So Wealthy Or Just Over-hyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.