Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (33630 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Bamzyriches451: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Damn!!
Ogbeni goan take your responsibility joor, are you expecting us to tell you to deny the pregnancy so the innocent girl will suffer

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mrdino(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

Congratulations! daddy junior, 8.4megawatt impregnator machine, you are now a daddy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dpundict: 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
How can you be asking us for advice on murder?? Na wa for you o!!
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Mindlog: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
mmsen:
Push her down the stairs. tongue

I guess it will be funny when you get murdered. angry

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by yuping(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
cool tongue cool tongue lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

i am not ready to be a fada to another kid, am still a student.....Evrything u read about my last post is true , am too heartbroken to reply u then, then this happened again cry
Don't fret . Go for an abortion..she would be given a drug and it would flush it out. Nothing would go wrong.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Orpe7(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

This is made up right?
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by debbydams(f): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

what advice do u need? When u were lashing her u didn't seek advice now the result came out, you are asking what to do. Well my own advice for you is to keep the baby... start buying baby wears cheesy tbh baby wears and materials is now expensive
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nextstep(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Join the club, it's as nature intended. I'm a father ... I like it sweet and raw too... as possibly 90% of the father out there :-)

Step up and take responsibility, my man. At least you had the courage to come and ask here, but you need to take care of the life you made. I first became a father 15 years ago, and believe me, I was a bit shocked with the news. Same story: diving into the stream without boxers. You may think 15-18 years is a long time to be responsible for somebody else's life, but if you can get over your selfishness, you'll discover the joys (and pains) of parenthood. In another 5 years, my son is going to become less dependent on me, a strapping young lad, and I'm grateful we (his parents) did the right thing.

Nothing more painful than not being around, then regretting when the children become adult. You'll never get this time back.

4 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by BePrepared: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

i am not ready to be a fada to another kid, am still a student.....Evrything u read about my last post is true , am too heartbroken to reply u then, then this happened again cry

U were a lecturer the time you were doing harder harder, result its out u became a student.

Babayaro

2 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by makavellidon: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

attention everybody some one it about 2 be a father, mummy G O who be the one 2 give your child a name congrate bro
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by marhez43(f): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Guy u no say na u get the baby
Which kind advise u need
I hate fornication hell fire waiting 4 u
Dm me 4 help.
MEN AR E
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Godbless3(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nobody ever ready to be a father.... You should have use a condom but no, you hit it raw continously and expect her not to be pregnant.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by CSTRR: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Belle just proliferate everywhere.

I went to Ikorodu today, and every nook and cranny na belle.

Both in young and old.

Men just dey pour carelessly and the women sef no pity their selves.
Dey open leg carelessly.

6 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by topoftheworld(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Op from Ur Monica, I know U are from iju, akure north grin grin grin go and brush forest and plant maize or rent out Ur father cocoa grin
Don't abort it ooooo.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Shikena(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Papa Bomboy, congratulations! Anything for the boys? No try abort am, you've been warned grin
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Don't deny the pregnancy, just flush it .and also pamper her and always call and check up on her
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Blacksavage: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin
You don join cult abi?.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Newboss(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na man you be.

My brother you are not responsible for the pregnancy. Case closed.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by idsamoo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

See trash this guy is typing self.If what you just typed is true,what advice are you now seeking? Eh,you are just a spoilt brat from what am sensing.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by BePrepared: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

Wonderful news
V good
U had a boy last year another boy coming this year, thats goodness,

Plz next year should be a baby girl o

I guess ur fathers house can contain all these your yearly children, congrats.

Useless boy

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by frozen70(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

You are not depressed yet and you don't need any advice

Am glad you know very well that it's your pregnancy and you want to deny it

How do you feel with your proposed denial plans

Do you feel alright or you feel guilty

We can't judge you but let your conscience judge you

You are free to keep denying all the pregnancys that comes your way, those kids will deny you too when you now want them

2 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by CSTRR: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
The amount of belle that Ikorodu is producing for the Nigerian population is enough to warrant Federal attention.

It's worrying.
Resources are scarce and these clowns are there reproducing like rats.

Boys of 21 for that side don produce atleast two children.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by suffering: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
I have no advice here. I’m still unsure if the story is true. OP seems like a troll and this forum enjoys encouraging them for the page views and participation.

2 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by elonmuskbaby: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

I'm not sorry to say you're a fool.you made a mistake once and now you're making another one Albeit intentionally.didnt the first mistake teach you a lesson? Well I don't blame you.i blame your parents for enabling your irresponsibility and lack of self control.infact both of you are fools because it's bad enough you didn't use condom and she too couldn't use morning after pills to prevent unplanned pregnancy.

Anyway, since you have no control over your Pen1s, you'll have to get a job to enable you be a father whether you like it or not

As for your grammar,I can't believe you're an undergraduate student.something is definitely wrong with both of you sexual deviants
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kwasoly(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Thou shall not kill my brother, when they were telling you to abstain u no gree now physics has resulted to biology. Gladly accept your child with dignity
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by statesman6: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations bro.
Don't deny your future grin

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rave1049: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Better man up and accept the responsibilities if you believe the child is yours.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by jaxxy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Like tuface u are a sharp shooter. Carry on baba. grin
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Athemisia: 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Accept it man!
See mah niggar oh cheesy
You don get baby mama be that na... Show love to your unborn child by letting him/her come through to life na?

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by efficiencie(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Amadioha is the customer care agent that will attend to you...your case needs a thunderous treatment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos) / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.