Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (33634 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
you impregnated a cheating gf, you're still the same person in a dilemma of keeping or abortion

why do you guys complicate things for yourself? doing raw sex with a cheating gf

owned your shít bro
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Akporuka(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

If you denied her
U don lay cursed on ur head.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Christmasdon(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
You said the girl was cheating on u. Hope u are the owner. she must have had sex outside of you. check well if the pregnancy is yours. that means you have two wives. Since. She is a serial cheat. Becareful she IS carrying Your child first.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Emdebby2: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, Nigerian men cheesy
Shabi, u like it raw and sweet grin grin grin
Now this is the result cheesy tongue
Lol

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Emdebby2: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
You are still a student and you already have a kid. You didn't learn your lesson from the past one because you like it raw and sweet. Enjoy the consequences. Now this year you have impregnated another woman's daughter. Continue.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Oppy2k2: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

Since your parents house is orphanage home, go drop this one too. By the time it reaches 10, Arise TV will grant u an interview, u will then becomes a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Adexnas145: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don’t deny the pregnancy and never try to abort it, because you’ve already confirmed it’s yours.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by chieni(f): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent
God what's happening to our generation. And you refused to use protection, the first did not teach you any lesson. Lord have mercy on us.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Sorry to say but you are kinda an irresponsible fellow.
You are still in school yet you impregnated someone and now have a child, you are still not done with school you went ahead to impregnate someone else and you even still want to dump that same child with your parents again?
And you are looking for a way to deny the pregnancy again, lol

Ahh, no you are really an irresponsible fellow.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Generalfra1999(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2022
When you were fucking her raw you didn't invite anybody boom she is pregnant and you are asking for advice oga take full responsibility and Carter for the child
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Goldbw122(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed
Congratulation future father
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by berrystunn(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

How old are you?
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by berrystunn(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Try and make it 5 kids ...and rest .
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Wizzy13: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Oga tally weldon o.
Just carry your load.
when he was oxlading her did he tell us?

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by fof1: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Am already a father but not ready for another one

Ur indisciplined LIFESTYLE will Put you in Troublessss... Tame ur Appetite and Face Ur Challenges, Pls. Keep the Baby.d9nt Shed Blood. ABORTION IS MURDER. U are Culpable.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Asagaguy: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Just buy 1 packet of mifapak for her to drink, in a week everything will be ok again.
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Divinefavour1: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Congratulations in advance.

Comrade please continue your good work. Ensure you look up to King Solomon as mentor after all his father was wealthy.

Never abort God's seed for any reason.

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ThinkSmarter: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

3wk is still safe for abortion.
#plannedparenthood
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Afonasa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Except this is one of the stories....you should start preparing to be a father

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by izuch(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Athemisia:

The way you a$$ lickers adore the White's man language is so fascinating.
Poor church rat

What's worth doing is worth doing well. Nobody stopped him from writing his epistle in his native dialect. So slurp your insult back like mucous from your nose.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Chrislova(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
u like it raw and sweet, yea u went and impregnant her...hope ur ready to become a father soon cos u can't deny the pregnancy
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seyz91(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lies

Seems everyone just come on here cooking up some useless thread which under normal circumstance a reasable and sensible person should know right from wrong

undecided
undecided
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nigeriadondie: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Please don’t abort
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Westernequinox: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
You better man, aborting the baby might kill the lady and you might end up in khaki for the next 30 years of your life, so i admonish you that you don't
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Kirkman: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Ah! Agbawo!! Senior Man!! Great knackist!! I greet you this evening o! Your seed's are very potent and fertile.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congrats, keep having babies out of wedlock.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by AmbassadoR100(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Another kid? So you have a kid before! Chai

Well my brother...this is the result we get when we don't control ourselves. The end result is not always pleasant. Some of us learn the hard way sha.

Take responsibility! Abortion is a murder and God hates that. Denying it is very dangerous. You should man-up and bear the consequences of your actions..( There's dignity in that!)

Take responsibility and don't compound your problems. Don't do something you'd regret later.

Ask God for forgiveness, ask him for strength and grace to bear your burden.. accept your mistakes and face it like a man!
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dich: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
So what do u want us to do? You want to run away from your responsibilities Abi...keep on having unprotected sex with any girl that opens leg for you!!
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by onomej4u: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

You are too irresponsible to be a father. Nonesense.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
CONGRATULATION AND WELCOME TO THE CLUB OF FATHERHOOD, HOPE YOUR MANHOOD WILL NOW REST FOR A WHILE, NOT TOO BAD, A TI OF NAN ONE 8S JUST N3,500 AND NAN TWO ALMOST SAME PRICE, AND IS I TIN EVERY 4 - 5 DAYS, PROCE OF PAMPERS NOT EQUALLY SMILING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.