Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (33636 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abort the pregnancy
Next time you want to doke her
Doke her asshole
It's sweeter and she won't get pregnant

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by DropsMic(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by franchasng: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
lafmaoooo at the topic, Nairaland will not kill me oh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by johnsonmartina6(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
you are stupid,, you dont want baby and you dey swim raw,, make make send me this guy address

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nomoreinfection: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations...KEEP IT .
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by SKINDOGGY: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol chai
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Aloof: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

As you weren't wearing condom, do your pour inside her, or do you use the withdrawal method?
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Richlycoated: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Op, welcome to the fatherhood world grin

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by abobote: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Foolish simp

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Not ready to be a father and you were bleeping without protection?

2 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bleskid: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
first class mumu ... I'm highly dissapionted in you I swear to God

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sigh... The trash one reads on this forum these days ehn!!!

Mr. Seun, save this forum from the cesspit it is headed... This is unacceptable!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by IbileIfe: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
You are an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by frowland(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

If it’s only those options left, then deny the pregnancy and move on.
Abortion is never an option unless it’s tied to health issues.
I nearly aborted a baby but took the toughest decision ever! But if you see this little beauty now, you will wonder how stupid a decision is to EVER think of aborting her.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rippa(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent
Oboy u wan collect award from 2baba.
Student and 2 baby mamas already. If I b ur father I go just settle u make u go start ur life

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Fake story.

Imaginative tales of an afrizoo b@boon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Brian47(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Oga that pikin na your responsibility
No be you say you like am raw and sweet

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Mosesmo6: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations baba bonboy kiss

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ahnie: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Stupid goat

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nkemoma(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
I only pity the poor incoming bastard

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by HonestFriend: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Congratulations papa Jumble!! grin

2 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by flokii: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
@OP If you like, let the girl go for abortion and die.. her blood will be on your head and you'll carry the guilt around for the rest of your life.

I don't know how some of you reason.. you know you can't take care of a child but you are having unprotected sex with the opposite gender. What exactly were you expecting as result from your copulation?

4 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Obagofixxy: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Chai I feel your pain... I remember a certain girl I have been wooing for long and she came to my house and we knack raw ohhhhhh...omo the next day the girl told me her discharge is not flown well again.. Omo that was when I know strong man no be for pregnancy ohhhhhhhh... I was telling the girl to chill that nothing will happen grin grin grin na so i come de sleep half half ohhhh..... Then i saw the girl in my dream carrying baby... Na so I japa go my doc sharp sharp collect test tube ,I called the girl after a week and she came we knack first ohhhh, then after we did check up and she was okay,.......

Glory to God

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by RPG2020(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
You like it raw : now you want to start running kitikiti

You see how e goes now

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mmsen: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Push her down the stairs. tongue
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Amed4bilz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Some articles or posts per say here on nairaland makes me laugh. As old as you are, you are asking nairalanders to help you out on this. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by SoapQueen(f): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
izuch:
Time you're supposed to spend reading your books and studying, grammar, vocabulary and syntax, you have spent it on pinna. Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent.
Your preek has put you in trouble and you have to face the consequences, when your were moaning in ecstasy without any protection and ejaculating inside her didn't you know there'll be repercussions? Since you're still a kid I advise you to start "kpom kpom" work immediately and start saving for your unborn child. undecided

Loool.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Pipefitter: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
Choii.. Imagine the stress you are going through, how much more for the poor, naive girl that might be forced to face the stress alone while you cook up a lie to save yourself.

Think of how much pain you'd cause the girl, the stress of pregnancy plus the denial. Please man up and help her through all the way. If you two decide, you can go for abortion, though not legal but I think it's better than bringing forth another burden to the society. Whatever the case may be, please don't abandon her in such unfavorable condition.

2 Likes

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by HonestFriend: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

Your preek no dey stay one place..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.