Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (33643 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

You are actually mad brother not depressed!!

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by McBishop2020: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Can I adopt the child?
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Posila415(m): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Don't be a coward. Accept responsibility for your actions if you are sure the baby is yours. I didn't say you must marry her though. But take care of her why she carries your baby. And don't contemplate abortion. You can never cheat nature not to talk of cheating God.

God forgave David when he slept with Bethsheba. But there was trouble in Davids house. Meaning. Try and endure the consequences of the temporary enjoyment. Truth is bitter.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Unbreakable007: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

They will be proud of u. At least u r very productive.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dan18(m): 12:19am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

Fr nairaland mods??.
This is like the new low.
You guy just push, stup¡d and baseless topics to the front page.
Like what does this post even mean

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by thamilet(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Op na liar, which person you break up with on Jan. 28?
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Congratulations bro, you are going to be a father soon.
Just double your hustle because it will not be easy.

That's the bitter truth tbh.

Were you aborted?

Congratulations in advance too!
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by dalass(f): 12:50am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Na way for you oh... But fear God sha cool

God will catch you. that's how some irresponsible fathers who never knew their daughters will end up dating/ marrying them
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ussv: 1:13am On Feb 11, 2022
how did this make it to the front page ?
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by cardoctor(m): 1:38am On Feb 11, 2022
Enjoyment don pass
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Danchibez: 2:10am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

It seems u are competing with Tuface, another one is loading... Never u abort
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kunle75(m): 2:52am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

You may deny it now,but just wait a little before DNA and the court will come knocking at your door.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Tzar(m): 3:16am On Feb 11, 2022
What is happening to menfolk?! We are raising idiots as men in Nigeria.
She warned you to use a condom, you refused, knowing she is cheating. Pregnancy should be the least of your problems. You probably have STDs idiot!
Secondly, why not have her use a female condom or the prescribed monthly dose of post pill during her unsafe period to avoid this? If both of you don’t know how to calculate when a woman is safe or not & you are having unprotected sex, then you should both be flogged and jailed for having sex without the prequisite knowledge.
Anyway, to avoid the poor unborn child being raised my m*rons which both of you are, I will suggest you go for abortion.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by chikason22(m): 3:26am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

What nonsense

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by akin9ja78(m): 3:55am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Poverty is all over you. Take a look at you. Pig
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ityP(m): 4:26am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

It just had to be an afonja grin
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Phillip2see: 5:41am On Feb 11, 2022
You are a very stupid idiot, when you were nacking her did you seek for our advice? Idiot.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Gravity56: 5:42am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Do whatever you wish but please do not abort the pregnancy you might just find yourself in � hotter waters
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Bullet01(f): 6:32am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

You are a bad boy for donating spe*m everywhere. You already had a girl at home and you went around sleeping with someones daughter. Karma await you bro.

Damm!
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Endurebaba7: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2022
Ronaldo don score again..

Please don't abort the child.
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by princechina(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

You are a very very irresponsible child. Get outta here
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ojonugba2014(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2022
izuch:
Time you're supposed to spend reading your books and studying, grammar, vocabulary and syntax, you have spent it on punna. Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent.
Your preek has put you in trouble and you have to face the consequences, when your were moaning in ecstasy without any protection and ejaculating inside her didn't you know there'll be repercussions? Since you're still a kid I advise you to start "kpom kpom" work immediately and start saving for your unborn child. undecided

Abah proff , your grammar Lacks accurate pountuations
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Trendylove(f): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2022
You see your life ? Your parents sent you to school to study instead you are busy oxlading different kpomo. What if you contact HIV or an incurable disease? Some people no dey fear For their life at all very careless and reckless human beings. For this life wey different men and women the keeping so many relationship at once na I'm person dey get mind get unprotected sex and the oke imkpi don even impregnant woman before abeg carry your load thank you.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2022
lol....E DON reach front page, my babe dey nairaland now cry cry
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by seunsiju(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2022
McBishop2020:
Can I adopt the child?
Pls you can....
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Blackdisciple(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2022
Story
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by petite626: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

e be like ogun wan kill you
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by doverulez(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2022
CONGRATS!!! OMO OLUWABI. YOU JUST DROPPED DA BOMB. EKU EWO'OMO OH!

wherey dey disguise. cheat ko, chettah ni.

Go and pay bride price. OTI ZEH!!!
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by doverulez(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2022
Them say peron get belle and him no want am you dey here dey advertise match making.

BROS! WHATS YOUR PLAN, REALLY.

Rich Shugar Mummy Kee you Dia.... grin

Rconnects:
Relationship Connects Match Makers INTL ORGANIZATION,The Best Certified and Reliable Match Making Agency! Are you in need of a rich wealthy sugar mummy,sugar daddy, gay, lesbian, serious relationship, midnight hook up, Then contact us @RelationshipConnects or easy and reliable connection

Phone: +2349017532589

Email: RelationshipConnects@gmail.com

Web link:
https://sites.google.com/view/relationshipsexpert/home
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Christboy320(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Bro ,man up, this is not the end of the world even tho you messed up big time ,since your parents are taken care of your first child ,and you said that money is not the problem, let the girl have the child ,rent an apartment for her ,or she can stay with her parents, just identify with the parents that you are responsible, and would take care of you child ,provide for her while you hustle full time ,cause you don get 2 child in your name from 2 women, congrats bro ,but be very careful cause its already a big dents you have got yourself into
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Advantaged: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2022
@op
Please don't abort the baby and don't deny what you know is yours.
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
she does not have to live with your parents. You said it yourself that money is not a problem.

The news may break your parents' heart but its too late to cry

Like someone else wrote, your parents seem to be encouraging you by housing your other babe and child. I hope your present girlfriend is aware you have a child from last year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.