Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (33628 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Enemyofpeace: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
You’re not really he biological father of the baby, you’re just a chair holder
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Athemisia: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
izuch:
Time you're supposed to spend reading your books and studying, grammar, vocabulary and syntax, you have spent it on pinna. Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent.
Your preek has put you in trouble and you have to face the consequences, when your were moaning in ecstasy without any protection and ejaculating inside her didn't you know there'll be repercussions? Since you're still a kid I advise you to start "kpom kpom" work immediately and start saving for your unborn child. undecided
The way you a$$ lickers adore the White's man language is so fascinating.
Poor church rat

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked sad sad.......the gods must hear this....
Seems like you have been eyeing to be a celebrity...

To your post,.....
A second wife is better than abortion ......
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by SheCeo(f): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed

Na wa o this kind life
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by naturefellow(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Bro, is not about money, my parent can take care of it, but the ting be say , i alrady have a son last year with another girl, the biy sef never reach a year old, both him and his mom are staying with my parent, then this happen again, how will i explain this to my parent
fornication, iPhone and trends. Zazu generation!
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Am already a father but not ready for another one
Twoface sibling, a student already has a child and expecting another. Huh before you graduate, you father 4 children out of wedlock.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by imagrg(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Solo, your preek too long sha.
seunsiju:

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Danmboss(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me
Should i denied that i owned the pregnancy, cos i can back my claim up cos she cheated during that periosd or should we go for the abortion.

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother embarassed
[b][/b] you like it raw (legend)
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by biggie73(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
The baby you want to kill or abort now will be the savior you need in future. If he is yours, Please do the needful.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by olamoses75(m): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:
Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....[/b]we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.[b]

Pls advice me

that bolded part shows that you've already accepted the pregnancy. What you now want us to do is what I dont understand
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by President2001(m): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why will you betrayed your child
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Farid24224(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
When you were sweating on her, did you call me for a three some?? undecided
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Silentmoni(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

My friend the worst tin dat can happen 2u is 2consent 2take d life you did not create..,u have erred b4 man nd GOD,d best tin 4u 2do is seek the face of GOD in genuine repentance,work hard 2take care of mother and child
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by sabreal: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why do u want to destroy yourselves.

Do not kill the soul you can't create.

You enjoyed it. Please be responsible

Do not complicate your life oooo
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

i am not ready to be a fada to another kid, am still a student.....Evrything u read about my last post is true , am too heartbroken to reply u then, then this happened again cry
Oga,carry your cross,after all you knew the consequences, but was enjoying it raw.And don't you dare abort that pregnancy or deny.You don't know if the child is the only one you are going to have on earth. Take responsibility for your actions, because you knew you were still a student and too young to be a father but had raw sex.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Emily22(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

What's the name of the lady ?
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Rosebell(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations bros
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by errigdee: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
lol na so em take deny u....
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ukaface(f): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

you are joking
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by AfroKnight: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Seunsiju

There’s actually no proof that it’s your child. Deny her. Let her go and meet the guy she’s been cheating with. She dey crase.

1 Like

Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Iykmann(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

You sound very wicked. All the time you were having sex with her without condom, did you forget you are a student? Now you deny or kill an innocent child because you are a student.Go and take responsibility for your actions.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

How on earth could you do such, knowing fully well you already have a child from another girl? It's guys like you that can impregnate up to ten girls at a time.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lindodo20: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Pls advice me

Let her have the baby, shebi you dey do yahoo and you dey pick small small

After the baby come una go test for DNA
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Johnsown1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
I hope you won't be angry or pained if someone did the same to your sister or your relation.

That child could be your only child in your life time and could be hers too.

Abortion could endanger the girl's life or damaged her womb forever and it's a second degree murder called infanticide.

So be guided because you actions today could save or destroy you tomorrow.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
dontrulee:
Congratulations.
I wonder how people can think that pregnancy won't occur because they've regular unprotected sexual intercourse without contraceptives. It is like walking blindfolded on Lagos Ibadan express road and expecting a car not to hit you.

Start preparing for antenatal.
Op where is the location of your pregnant girlfriend, I can do free antenatal checkups for her. grin grin grin grin
Lol! From the OP's writeup, I realized that primary school students have more sense and wisdom than many university students. How can a grown man have unprotected sex,and expected pregnancy not to occur.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lightman300(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=seunsiju post=110118637]Even though she always warn me to be using condom, but i like it raw and sweet, couple of weeks ago, she is feeling sick and tired, and i sent her money for checkup, the news break my heart, the test shows she is three weeks pregnant! i want to denied the pregnancy based on say i read her chats on Whatsapp cheating and having sex with another guy, but deep down i know i responsible for this cos the date tally with the time we had last sex....we have agreed to abortion, but am scared it might go wrong.

Pls advice me

Pls am not ready to be a father to another kid!!! Help a depressed brother .

5“Jeremiah, I am your Creator,

and before you were born,

I chose you to speak for me

to the nations.” Jer 1:5 CEV

It's time you man up and take responsibility.
Dont kill an innocent one because you refuse to be responsible.
Deceive yourself all you want,there is a human being growing in the womb.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Hamzola28: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]If you abort it...
it will be like "from heaven to the womb to the heavens again" may be one day you will be the father in a place without time and space.
happy father's day in advance.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

Lol! Verily, verily, nursery and primary school students have more sense and wisdom than many university students. How could a grown man claiming to have a working brain,know he already had a child from a girl, and yet impregnate another,on the basis of liking it raw.
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
seunsiju:

you wayward sha. Nawa
Re: It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by JustPowerApps(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations chief, Baba Ibeji cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos) / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.