Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? (29756 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2022
fotadmowmend:
Nigerian ladies sleep with dog too

but they don't go around harvesting heads. Nigerian men are cheap and useless.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Torquena:

Nigerian girls are useless, all of them.

Nigerian men are mostly cheap and useless cos they are known for harvesting heads and organs for nothing but money, scamming yts for their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Polynek(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Jack005:
I have lost interest in dating.. Who else is experiencing same?
But u go still marry grin grin
Anyway we are in same shoe shaa
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Bahamas95(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2022
A "wicked" MP3 player.

I still jam it till today.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2022
SmellySperm:

Unam ikot I've been around
Idiot.... You no fit change.... Iyalaya e unam ikot.... Happy Sunday.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2022
pauladonis:

This mention isn't worth my response grin grin grin

I know you're triggered.

Just stop grin grin grin
its worth it because you are so daft that you don't know when to stop generalizing... Mkpi
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Dshocker(m): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just like the devil who gives you Cap and collect your Head....

Avoid dating Nigeria girls for now.

Stop deceiving yourself,as if you still wouldn't get married
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Dshocker(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2022
olorunthobby:
Macbook Pro when I told him I wanted to learn a professional programming course at in Lagos.. He got so many accessories for me and he didn't take them back when we broke. I still miss him but can't have him again because I fkked up

You cheated?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by donziller(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Her kidney, broke up wit her 3month after the transplant. Base on personal issue
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Torquena(f): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are mostly cheap and useless cos they are known for harvesting heads and organs for nothing but money, scamming yts for their hard earned money.
wait o, who are they harvesting these heads for and who are they trying so hard to impress?is it not the glutton insatiable Nigerian girls?

Oloshos that sell their bodies for trips in private jet and summer vacation in Dubai. Nigerian girls are useless abeg. All of them.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2022
A box of PAIN.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2022
MissBKsoul:
Idiot.... You no fit change.... Iyalaya e unam ikot.... Happy Sunday.
Ebót where have you been? It's been awhile!
Happy Sunday to you and your family!
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by shakson16(f): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2022
paulolee:
she gave me a framed art work of me on my birthday last 2 years, guess wat..
she's now dating dt same guy dt drew me..
I kept d frame bcoz the gee did a nice job..
Sarah na Tunder go continue to de fire u for making small felix to be dt creative both outside n inside you...
grin ;..lol
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2022
MissBKsoul:
its worth it because you are so daft that you don't know when to stop generalizing... Mkpi

Triggered bitter soul. grin grin

Keep foaming at the mouth.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by fotadmowmend(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

but they don't go around harvesting heads.
Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
Those heads being harvested happens because of Nigerian ladies are cheap
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2022
fotadmowmend:
Those heads being harvested happens because of Nigerian ladies are cheap
Nigerian men are cheap and useless

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2022
SmellySperm:

Ebót where have you been? It's been awhile!
Happy Sunday to you and your family!
EBÓT i am fine.... wetin be your brand?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Torquena:
wait o, who are they harvesting these heads for and who are they trying so hard to impress?is it not the glutton insatiable Nigerian girls?
and I see you don't have sense
why harvesting heads [a human being like you ] to impress who? abi to embrace evil..

Oloshos that sell their bodies for trips in private jet and summer vacation in Dubai. Nigerian girls are useless abeg. All of them.

same as men.. they sell their freedom for green card and papers to an old grannies and also sex slave to them...

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Torquena(f): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

and I see you don't have sense
why harvesting heads [a human being like you ] to impress who? abi to embrace evil..

same as men.. they sell their freedom for green card and papers to an old grannies and also sex slave to them...

you no get sense. Who are they doing all the rituals for? No be to impress una insatiable greed for material things? Ogbeni.. Nigerian girls are useless. All of them. grin cheesy
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by PlayMaker14: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Whoever raised you did a bad job.spits.
You are still mistaking me for your Dad... grin

Continue being bittered over my comment.... You never see anything. Dummy. grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
MissBKsoul:
EBÓT i am fine.... wetin be your brand?
Mma inór you got a gift for me?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by 21savages: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Candidlady:

So why the crazy question undecided
Because am crushing on ur crusher. I miss my crusher.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Torquena:
you no get sense. Who are they doing all the rituals for? No be to impress una insatiable greed for material things? Ogbeni.. Nigerian girls are useless. All of them. grin cheesy
oh now Nigerian girls are pushing the useless men into evil acts not buhari again grin
no one can pressure a sensible man to involve in ritual, impress or materials things.. unless the man is useless, lack commitment, get rich quick syndrome cool or involving a competition among his peers.

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by 21savages: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

no one can pressure a sensible man to involve in ritual, impress or materials things.. unless the man is useless, lack commitment, get rich quick cool or involving a competition among his peers.

This person u dey vex oo. I your boifriend not a man?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You are still mistaking me for your Dad... grin

Continue being bittered over my comment.... You never see anything. Dummy. grin
Your mother should have saved her womb for the next reincarnation spare us a depraved idiot like you. Instead she decided to waste 9 months of her life time , disgusting.spits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
21savages:
This person u dey vex oo. I your boifriend not a man?

I refused to make them one

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by PlayMaker14: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Your mother should have saved her womb for the next reincarnation spare us a depraved idiot like you. Instead she decided to waste 9 months of her life time , disgusting.spits.
@ the bolded, You are still mistaking me for your Dad Cynthia.... grin

Pity the man na.... grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ladycewhy(f): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
@ the bolded, You are still mistaking me for your Dad Cynthia.... grin

Pity the man na.... grin
Nah , I can never mistake you for my father, lion and pussy cat nor be mate even for darkness.

However, you are your father's son. Seems it runs in your family. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by fotadmowmend(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Make God commot man issue for your life now
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by PlayMaker14: 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Nah , I can never mistake you for my father, lion and pussy cat nor be mate even for darkness.

However, you are your father's son. Seems it runs in your family. undecided
You are still mistaking me for your Dad....

Waste. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Groom Gifts His Bride A New Mercedes Benz On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.