Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? (29756 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
paulolee:
she gave me a framed art work of me on my birthday last 2 years, guess wat..
she's now dating dt same guy dt drew me..
I kept d frame bcoz e did a nice job..
Sarah na Tunder go continue to de fire u..
stories no dey finish for ya mouth

8 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Iamthoney:
A frame of me and a well sewn native clothes she gave to me on my birthday last year.

She’s got a big heart

I understand you bro, team big breast
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by makavellidon: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na u know waiting u de CAPRISUN..

Me I no get RELATIONSHIP..

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION..

WTF MAN
boogyman and weed they are 5 and 6 dont die young

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
pauladonis:
The gift of enlightenment...

Now I see girls exactly the way they are, devoid of society's brainwashing.

They should be hunted for sport like animals but their wombs are essential to the continuation of the human race, therefore, we must endure their existence.grin
If you put in this energy you used in sourcing for soyinka kinda english just to paint nigerian girls bad into your life activities, you would not be on nairaland looking for who to teach freelancing before you eat.... Mice.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Iamthoney(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

I understand you bro, team big breast
Lol that wasn’t what I meant. I mean she is kind and generous

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Kamkam007: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
olorunthobby:
Macbook Pro when I told him I wanted to learn a professional programming course at in Lagos.. He got so many accessories for me and he didn't take them back when we broke. I still miss him but can't have him again because I fkked up

Did u date ur course instructor too ma'am?

7 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Vibrating penìs ring. And her friend loves it smiley
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by fotadmowmend(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:
Nigerian men are cheap and useless
Ladies are cheaper
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Mitsurugi(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Cuff links and a pair of shades. She's married now with 3 kids. She was shocked.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
She took me to Prive Revaux sunglasses shop and i picked one for my birthday last August.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Emdebby2: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just like the devil who gives you Cap and collect your Head....

Avoid dating Nigeria girls for now.
Funny...
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
killmods:
She took me to Prive Revaux sunglasses shop and i picked one for my birthday last August.
You get eye problem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by solofresh(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
The sneakers she bought me for my birthday last year smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by saintnegroid(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
What's the one thing your ex gave you
That you still have ?
pocket wallet
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by illicit(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
paulolee:

Maybe she didn't pay for the frame sef

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2022
MissBKsoul:
You get eye problem?
So sunglasses na for who get eye problem

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
killmods:

So sunglasses na for who get eye problem
no baby... Just wondering if you are shortsighted? CAN I BE YOUR VAL? am booless...

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Edipet(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just like the devil who gives you Cap and collect your Head....

Avoid dating Nigeria girls for now.
for now or forever
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Foodqueen:
Nigerians sha!!!

Steve Harvey asked this questions, after 2hrs he had more than 2k replies with genuine response.

Most na just cruise, pure water and inshallah.
However we can't deny that most comments here is equally a reflection of their personality.

She gave me a wrist watch, bed spread and awaken the sleepy 'emotional' part. It's been a while I felt this way.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Backlaw406(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Randy100:
Watch mrg Casio. She lied she bought it 25thousand as of 2016

At least she bought one, not those they won't spend kobo for their boyfriend.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by adexoramo(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Al- Quran

4 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
None. I was the only one doing the buying and gifting for two years and. Untill i discovered i deserved better.

4 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by ImoleNaija: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
I used to gift her pants, bras, clothes, footwear & some other things without getting any in return.

Kai, I don suffer for r/ship matter.

Not anymore...

11 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by legallyminded: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
:
paulolee:

grin grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by phemmyfour: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
What's the one thing your ex gave you
That you still have ?
None, she was always on the receiving end
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by AfroKnight: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Women are always on the receiving end. As if they only came to this world to enjoy.

Rubbish
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Loreettaa:

Are you tired of making 250,000 in 1 week? grin
This is to tell the unsuspecting and naive ones among us to be careful.

Money making is not just bread, sardines and kuli-kuli.

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by IceDune: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
I pray this one ends with leaving me with a beautiful dark skinned daughter
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by legallyminded: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Hmm...so your sister (s) and female cousins should be avoided? Will Nigerian men date themselves?

Every time sisters and cousins
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by ednut1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
My babe in 2013 gave me pack of maggi branded cutlery lol. I found some in my box as i dey pack for abroad waka, still using it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Thebig4: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
A house in lekki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Groom Gifts His Bride A New Mercedes Benz On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.