Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? (29749 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ladycewhy(f): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You are still mistaking me for your Dad....

Waste. grin
Bla bla bla seems regurgitation is your hobby , sounding like a broken record. angry

You nor reach ,no level for you,even for this life time or for your next reincarnation sef.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Jeon(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
fotadmowmend:
Make God commot man issue for your life now
that can't be possible because I don't have man issues
Nigerian men are cheap and useless.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by PlayMaker14: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Bla bla bla seems regurgitation is your hobby , sounding like a broken record. angry

You nor reach ,no level for you,even for this life time or for your next reincarnation sef.
You are still mistaking me for your Dad....

Until then, keep fooling around Cynthia. grin

Waste. grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by 21savages: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

I refused to make them one
So ur boifriend is not a nigerian & ur brothers are they cheap & useless to?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
MissBKsoul:
Utere.... Yea.... How are you celebrating your val because i know you are booless..... No boo for the poor.
Lol how u take know. Broke boys like us don't deserve no pusssy. Na person like you I dey look up to tomorrow. Invite me house na
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
MissBKsoul:
Triggered poor soul.... Hungry scammer...Keep crying..

grin grin still bitter
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
MissBKsoul:
Lol ... You dey me far nah.... I dey lasgidi...
Seriously I wan enter Lagos this month end. Ikeja. How will it be
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
MissBKsoul:
when you show nah....let me know....
Quote me on a dead thread with your WhatsApp number
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 14, 2022
MissBKsoul:
You go wait tire if you no fit drop your own....
grin cheesy werey
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by OvertheTop(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mitsurugi:

No. She was shocked. The gifts were given to me in 2009. I still had them in 2021. Don't be impish.

ahhhhh.....That Means you are still Reaching out and communicating with her....

Odikwa Risky!! shocked
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Mitsurugi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
OvertheTop:

ahhhhh.....That Means you are still Reaching out and communicating with her....

Odikwa Risky!! shocked

She's in Europe. No chance.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by DonroxyII: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
What's the one thing your ex gave you
That you still have ?
Maturity!

Her Final Text Message on Braking Up, She was correct then because I wasn't a Match. Person wey carry load wey pass am go tire grin

She helped built a Man by highlighting his Odds which are today corrected and still serves as checks but unfortunately she ain't gonna be the one to Reap Him.

Whomsoever Better girl that inherits him has found a Gem and I do pray for my ex !

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
21savages:
So ur boifriend is not a nigerian & ur brothers are they cheap & useless to?

is like you don't understand English..
I have none because I'm not interested in them.. they are so useless.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by DonroxyII: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:
She gave me memories.

She is feminine independent, benevolent, and treated me with nothing but goodness. I can just be, and I'll be accepted. I didn't have to be rich, successful, in good shape, at my best and she still loved and treat me like the best thing regardless. Even more worthy, she met me at the unripen stage of my life and contributed hugely to refine me.

I could navigate the world with a mask on, bur in her presence, i can just be real and mask off. She has set the bar so high for other women. Her treatment towards me make it easy to know who loves, and who doesn't loves me. I was loved purely, and her presence enriched my life wholesomely. The true definition of a real woman.
Kai, You have met a goddess. I know all those big Big Philosophies blowing from your head was as a result of loneliness because a girl already set you up in a pandoraa box ....

Iyaebe is also a priestess that can fix things for you bro ? Wetin woman dey cause big brains no be small cheesy ..... it's Good sha because without her you might never know your rhythm and have a clue on your innate Desires....

Taste and lost then the Hustles to find a replica is like searching for pin inside an Ocean .... Let the Ultimate Search Continue cheesy ... It is What it is Bro .... Atleast, You have been trained on not settling for less but how do you get better one ?

Pele Pansopist cool !
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
DonroxyII:
Kai, You have met a goddess. I know all those big Big Philosophies blowing from your head was as a result of loneliness because a girl already set you up in a pandoraa box ....

Iyaebe is also a priestess that can fix things for you bro ? Wetin woman dey cause big brains no be small cheesy ..... it's Good sha because without her you might never know your rhythm and have a clue on your innate Desires....

Taste and lost then the Hustles to find a replica is like searching for pin inside an Ocean .... Let the Ultimate Search Continue cheesy ... It is What it is Bro .... Atleast, You have been trained on not settling for less but how do you get better one ?

Pele Pansopist cool !
He's not a virgin,I will only marry a virgin man

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by KidDarkness(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mitsurugi:

She's in Europe. No chance.
Hiten Mitsurugi ( Kenshin Himura)
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pansophist(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
DonroxyII:

Pele Pansopist cool !

Yes o. I've actually been blessed with lots of good women in my life. From my mum, sisters and romantic relationship. Of course I also had a fair share of jezebels, but their bad luck was that the first women in my life have set the bar so high, that when they start their pretence and manipulations, i just see them for what they are. Some think say I be devil sef, because them never meet my type before grin

Also yes, she changed me alot. My ex truly revealed to me what it means when God described a woman as a better half. I also believe that good women abound, I know alot, but it is only a good man that will bring out the goodness in a woman. As for Iyaebe, her mind still de with one German footballer like that. She de pray and fast make he import her to Germany, then she pour all her life problems on him. I wish her good luck grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:

Yes o. I've actually been blessed with lots of good women in my life. From my mum, sisters and romantic relationship. Of course I also had a fair share of jezebels, but their bad luck was that the first women in my life have set the bar so high, that when they start their pretence and manipulations, i just see them for what they are. Some think say I be devil sef, because them never meet my type before grin

Also yes, she changed me alot. My ex truly revealed to me what it means when God described a woman as a better half. I also believe that good women abound, I know alot, but it is only a good man that will bring out the goodness in a woman. As for Iyaebe, her mind still de with one German footballer like that. She de pray and fast make he import her to Germany, then she pour all her life problems on him. I wish her good luck grin
lol who is the German footballer, i already dumped Maduka Okoye in case you are referring to him,he's a womanizer.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pansophist(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol who is the German footballer, i already dumped Maduka Okoye in case you are referring to him,he's a womanizer.

You dump am or he no respond to your dm at all? Anyways you for update me na. God go provide another man. Amen grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:

You dump am or he no respond to your dm at all? Anyways you for update me na. God go provide another man. Amen grin
No DM was ever sent,all was just a cruise and I don't have that mind to send DM to a man,I'm too shy to ever do that.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pansophist(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
No DM was ever sent,all was just a cruise and I don't have that mind to send DM to a man,I'm too shy to ever do that.

How you come take dump am? incorrect phrasing. God go provide a good man for you. cool
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:

How you come take dump am? incorrect phrasing. God go provide a good man for you. cool
I don't need a man for now,I'm still a liability.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pansophist(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't need a man for now,I'm still a liability.

How about a more positive phrasing such as ''I am still a work in progress''?

It shall be well with you sister iyaebe cool
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
pansophist:

Something that you and other redpillers will help me rephrase back to it's original name with immediate effect.I say make I no stress una,I own it.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by The5DME(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2022
pansophist:

na man de behind that account bros.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by DonroxyII: 5:01am On Feb 15, 2022
pansophist:

Also yes, she changed me alot. My ex truly revealed to me what it means when God described a woman as a better half. I also believe that good women abound, I know alot, but it is only a good man that will bring out the goodness in a woman.
If You keep Fornicating, You won't find your Ex oo grin grin ...

On God now if you Belief, make your search for your ex no make you go unmarry if you no find a replica ... . If you go Haywire, you will be Punished oo grin ....

You no Wan build person daughter make am a replica, Na see finish you dey find ... if Iyaebe no follow, Poco nko She Carry wellwell upstairs o na only the craze you go Dust comot and she likes dem abroad grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Mitsurugi(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2022
KidDarkness:

Hiten Mitsurugi ( Kenshin Himura)

Oshaayyyyy! Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu Sho Ryu Sen!
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Gerrard59(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2022
pansophist:

pansophist:

Yes, the bolded is the reason why the continent is poor. It has been chained ever since the whites came in, and no matter the president that comes nothing is going to happen. Only an external power that can face the beast as an ally will rescue Africa, because from my calculation, I think we have reached the point of no return, or it would be extremely hard now compare to before.

This are the kind of discussions TRP should evolve into, not only discourse about women. This is one of the reason why I don't comment on this thread here often, because every details have been overflogged. TRP is far far wider than women. And thr bitterest pill is that as men, we are naturally given the position of leadership, and the behaviours of women are indirectly our own making. We get a lot of work to do as a race, but it will happen in your lifetime. Mark these words

I decided to put the discourse here, I am curious, why are you are so sure it will happen within the next hundred years? Are you using the declining population of the West to judge so? Or the permeation of woke culture and increased racial diversity as alluded by western conservatives that would bring down western civilisation?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pansophist(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Gerrard59:

I decided to put the discourse here, I am curious, why are you are so sure it will happen within the next hundred years? Are you using the declining population of the West to judge so? Or the permeation of woke culture and increased racial diversity as alluded by western conservatives that would bring down western civilisation?

What you mentioned are mere symptoms of it, not the real thing. Why I am convinced it would happen is due to the massive shift of global power happening right now. For the past four hundred years, power has always lain in the hands of the west, when they kept everyone down, pillaged and destroy any competing power, as the anglo empire spread around the globe like an octopus, creating with them all kinds of an institution that protects and perpetuate their interest, while robbing every other country that operates under their international order of true development.

Power is shifting to the East, and within the decade (around 2028), China will emerge as the world largest economy and enjoy all the perks the west enjoys currently, such as the possibility of yuan replacing the USD as the global reserve currency, and it would be the beginning of a multilateral world, as opposed to the present western unilateral world where they sit on top and boss everyone around, then bomb those who do not comply. With regional powers having their sphere of influence, there would be a balance of power in the world, and each region can corporate and develop equally, instead of the relationship of master and slaves that currently dominates the western global order.

See the attachment below, it is obvious that China is more important to the world than the US. Almost all the countries on the planet depend heavily on China for their manufacturing of goods, and the Chinese have perfected their systems, having the world's largest industrial output capacity, that no other countries can match. For example, if China disappears right now, the world economy will crash. How many businesses man in Nigeria import anything as much as from the west compare to China? All the media hate China is experiencing, Trump instigated trade war, banning of Chinese 5G, false Uighuys genocide narrative, etc are all attempt to topple China and weaken it, but it is inevitable. The US is also neck-deep in debt down to its eyeball, a whopping 30 Trillion dollars, meanwhile, China has the world's largest foreign reserve. I am trying not to turn this comment into a textbook, but this is my oversimplifying complex stuff. But do ask questions and I will go further down into it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her / How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.