Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? (29612 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Boniwhite: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
shut up undecided. Una go just dey yarn like say una sense dey under una leg. Dey talk anyhow like fool.
Nigeria girls are not meant to be loved but used as leisure. Date them at your peril!

like i 've always said, naija girls are to men what fire extinguisher is to a burning house. They serve same purpose.

in mosdii voice: naija girls are useless. All of them.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by PlayMaker14: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
shut up undecided. Una go just dey yarn like say una sense dey under una leg. Dey talk anyhow like fool.
Why are you mistaking me for your Dad? grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by omolayomi06: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
What's the one thing your ex gave you
That you still have ?
Bible
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless .
they can sleep with anything even mad person.
I feel your pain sis . Men don't sleep with animals but with cheaper women .
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by ibinaboonline: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
I wrote that she gave me the gifts days before telling me about her suitor.
Elxandre:

Why bother to gift you after breaking your heart. grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mitsurugi:

I love..... impish grin
LOL� LOL Lol Lol Lol. you self
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Mitsurugi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lucrativress:
ghen ghennn ghen ghennn
Put them in a Glass Bottle or a wooden Box and keep as one of Family's treasures, something your kids can ponder about. cheesy

grin I've always been a keeper of treasured stuff
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Raychee(f): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
heniford2:
A handsome son cheesy grin

Lol. This cracked me up for real.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pansophist(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
She gave me memories.

She is feminine independent, benevolent, and treated me with nothing but goodness. I can just be, and I'll be accepted. I didn't have to be rich, successful, in good shape, at my best and she still loved and treat me like the best thing regardless. Even more worthy, she met me at the unripen stage of my life and contributed hugely to refine me.

I could navigate the world with a mask on, bur in her presence, i can just be real and mask off. She has set the bar so high for other women. Her treatment towards me make it easy to know who loves, and who doesn't loves me. I was loved purely, and her presence enriched my life wholesomely. The true definition of a real woman.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Kingisibor: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin grin. Bannies are just too brainless cha cheesy. Well, perhaps she's only doing that just to get back at you,who knows? tongue

Whose pussy God shame at the end of the day?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by poweranger(f): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
A Teddy bear
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bedsheet... Still using it
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Teespice(f): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
A very thick pair of socks for the cold back then in law school.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
fotadmowmend:

I feel your pain sis . Men don't sleep with animals but with cheaper women .

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
they even rape goat yet you said they don't sleep with animal.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Torquena:

Kpele. Before you, another was. You arrived late.
everyone with their clock. Nigerian men are cheap and useless.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Choilila: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
As cheap and useless as your father and brothers.
They follow the path of ur dad and brothers

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bible
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Elxandre(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I wrote that she gave me the gifts days before telling me about her suitor.
That's crazy. Guess she left cos she dey find marriage asap. cry
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Elxandre(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2022
pansophist:
She gave me memories.

She is feminine independent, benevolent, and treated me with nothing but goodness. I can just be, and I'll be accepted. I didn't have to be rich, successful, in good shape, at my best and she still loved and treat me like the best thing regardless. Even more worthy, she met me at the unripen stage of my life and contributed hugely to refine me.

I could navigate the world with a mask on, bur in her presence, i can just be real and mask off. She has set the bar so high for other women. Her treatment towards me make it easy to know who loves, and who doesn't loves me. I was loved purely, and her presence enriched my life wholesomely. The true definition of a real woman.
You no marry am?

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Kirkman: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2022
pansophist:
She gave me memories.

Oga after this your shower of praises, where is this woman now?

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NohurryInLife: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2022
paulolee:
she gave me a framed art work of me on my birthday last 2 years, guess wat..
she's now dating dt same guy dt drew me..
I kept d frame bcoz the gee did a nice job..
Sarah na Tunder go continue to de fire u for making small felix to be dt creative both outside n inside you...
Na clown you be walahi. Abeg no kill me abeg. Lwkmd
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NohurryInLife: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Paul on behalf of Sarah

Na thunder go faya you too
Wahala
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by placeofallure(f): 12:52am On Feb 13, 2022
A big size (we're same height) Haier Thermocool Refrigerator. I still have it till tomorrow, perfect working condition.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Hdanny(m): 1:58am On Feb 13, 2022
paulolee:
she gave me a framed art work of me on my birthday last 2 years, guess wat..
she's now dating dt same guy dt drew me..
I kept d frame bcoz the gee did a nice job..
Sarah na Tunder go continue to de fire u for making small felix to be dt creative both outside n inside you...
cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by JoffreyBeroth(m): 4:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Badlimo:
PowerBank lol

Where do you stay?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by ibinaboonline: 5:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Actually, I don’t think so. She knew I was serious about her. I think she just couldn’t go on deceiving me.
Elxandre:

That's crazy. Guess she left cos she dey find marriage asap. cry
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by francisMKD(m): 5:29am On Feb 13, 2022
Broom and dust pan (packer) .. Its still here oo
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Torquena(f): 5:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

everyone with their clock.
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Badlimo(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2022
JoffreyBeroth:

Where do you stay?
lagos why
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by fotadmowmend(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

they even rape goat yet you said they don't sleep with animal.
Nigerian ladies sleep with dog too
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Why are you mistaking me for your Dad? grin
Whoever raised you did a bad job.spits.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Bostin(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Depression ...Sadness ...weak mental health ,I felt used and cheated .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.