Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? (29736 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Bacteria8: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Syphilis

16 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Dmeji4444(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Her sex clip with her side dicck

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Agricmoney(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
nothing because once u are fine the memory of it goes even bough I use it after all I have u something too

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by BleedTears: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
What's the one thing your ex gave you
That you still have ?
My life oh.
I carry my life give am, na so she wan kee me
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by sammy7410(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
She vote Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NOwazobia: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
H
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Machinegun91(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
She gave me concrete infection, still battling with it

18 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by suffering: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
What ex?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Omniman(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Tie and bow tie

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by paroleski(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Trauma

The chic fomulated lies to tarnish my image and almost got me arrested

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by flow26(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
A watch
DanielAlhassan:
That you still have ?

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NOwazobia: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:
Nigerian men are cheap and useless
Yes na, because they accepted 500naira singlet from you while gifting you a 80k + smart phone.

Such men are really cheap. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Iamthoney(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
A frame of me and a well sewn native clothes she gave to me on my birthday last year.

She’s got a big heart

10 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Adaanna(f): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
paulolee:
she gave me a framed art work of me on my birthday last 2 years, guess wat..
she's now dating dt same guy dt drew me..
I kept d frame bcoz e did a nice job..
Sarah na Tunder go continue to de fire u..

grin cheesy
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by beardedboy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lol

Ladies like creatives, though.

Lol. She'll soon leave that guy for a 3D artist. Then leave the 3D artist for a musician then ...for a writer...cook...etc.

Creatives no fit finish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
A Casio watch from 10yrs ago
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by ukaface(f): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
I no get anything

God forbid sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Her virginity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ikea81: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
BP
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Shedrack777: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just like the devil who gives you Cap and collect your Head....

Avoid dating Nigeria girls for now.
for now? till when can we continue dating them?

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
I have never had a Lover, hence no ex.
Many people won't believe how a lot of Nigerians are going through intense hardship. Having food to eat is a miracle for some of us. It is well.
Some good samaritans should pls, in the spirit of LOVE, render me help to enable myself & younger ones feed. We are not lazy, but its hard with us.
Pls drop whatever u can here:
SIX-THREE-ONE-TWO-FOUR-FIVE-FIVE-SIX-NINE-SIX
Fidelity Bank.

8 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
SmellySperm:

now e don clear u for eye bah?
silly rat, where have you been?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:

I will tell your father what you just said cheesy
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by mikemodel24: 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:
American are expensive and useful
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Wizywiz(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nothing oooo.....I made sure I burnt and discarded all she gave me while still married to her...her memory has been forgotten by me...

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Torquena(f): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:
no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, you can never be as legendary as the great Mosdii you are trying extremely hard to imitate. grin

"Nigerian girls are useless, all of them" short but legendary.

14 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by odi1278(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
She gave me a ring given to her by dad... I still wear it everyday
DanielAlhassan:
That you still have ?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
The gift of enlightenment...

Now I see girls exactly the way they are, devoid of society's brainwashing.

They should be hunted for sport like animals but their wombs are essential to the continuation of the human race, therefore, we must endure their existence.

grin grin grin

Modified: Y'all stupid girls getting triggered unnecessarily should rest. Maybe if you read more books instead of wasting your days on TikTok, you would understand hyperbole and sarcasm...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by VlamesIffect(f): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
paulolee:
she gave me a framed art work of me on my birthday last 2 years, guess wat..
she's now dating dt same guy dt drew me..
I kept d frame bcoz e did a nice job..
Sarah na Tunder go continue to de fire u..

Damn... imagine dat nigga go dey creative untop your babe o....Reason am grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by obowunmi(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
DanielAlhassan:
That you still have ?

Nothing. I throw everything away.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.