Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? (29655 Views)

See The Gift My Ex Gave Me On My Birthday / What's That One Thing Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have!? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
The woman that wasted 9 months of her life to birth you should have died barren and spare us such a demon in our midst.

So I highly recommend you start with your mother , go and haunt her for sports ,after all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and charity they say begins at home, disgusting psychopathic animal!. Spits.

Case in point.

We only hunt (not haunt) those who get triggered unnecessarily like you...
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
MissBKsoul:
If you put in this energy you used in sourcing for soyinka kinda english just to paint nigerian girls bad into your life activities, you would not be on nairaland looking for who to teach freelancing before you eat.... Mice.

This mention isn't worth my response grin grin grin

I know you're triggered.

Just stop grin grin grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by legallyminded: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Are they not of the female gender?

Say something else
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Qatar2022: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
olorunthobby:
Macbook Pro when I told him I wanted to learn a professional programming course at in Lagos.. He got so many accessories for me and he didn't take them back when we broke. I still miss him but can't have him again because I fkked up
First time since i join this nairaland , Nigeria girl blame her self for her breakup

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
ednut1:
My babe in 2013 gave me pack of maggi branded cutlery lol. I found some in my box as i dey pack for abroad waka, still using it

Lmao. So na maggi dash am? cheesy
Not like she bought it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
pocohantas:

Lmao. So na maggi dash am? cheesy
Not like she bought it.
was doing IT in a distribution company then

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
ednut1:
was doing IT in a distribution company then

Lol. You no for add the maggi part sha. grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Halcyon123(f): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
adecz:

♥♥♥ Little Teddy ♥♥♥
Na us be the Teddy crew. Mine is two sef

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Trustedapparel(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
1 full package of condom .....I swear it was crazy then....
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ladycewhy(f): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2022
pauladonis:

Case in point.

We only hunt (not haunt) those who get triggered unnecessarily like you...
I will only take you serious when you start with your mother.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I will only take you serious when you start with your mother.

Take your life serious instead fam. Your seriousness is of no use to me.

Now run along, your mom needs you.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by mikemodel24: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless..
Americans are expensive and useful because they living in the age of Aquarius inventing the proper balance of life equipments.
Have you been to the US before don't be deceive by internet and movie
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Unfortunately your own mother would have been better off without a demon like you. She should have kept her womb for the next reincarnation and save us all the disgust of your existence. Spits!

Rest, okay?

You should know by now that a "demon" won't get triggered by a mere insignificant mortal like you.

I said what I said. All this noise and seizures won't change that. If that's unfortunate, then it's for you, not for me...

Okay?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
pauladonis:

Rest, okay?

You should know by now that a "demon" won't get triggered by a mere insignificant mortal like you.

I said what I said. All this noise and seizures won't change that. If that's unfortunate, then it's for you, not for me...

Okay?
Triggered? With the level of stupid little boys running around this forum thinking being condescending and demeaning to women makes them alpha "mails" and macho ,its impossible for me to get triggered.

I just wonder who raised these little rats running around making uncouth and stupid comments all the time that's all.

It has to take alot carelessness to raise all these animals who demean the very hole they were hanging on to life to come through.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Triggered? With the level of stupid little boys running around this forum thinking being condescending and demeaning to women makes them alpha "mails" and macho ,its impossible for me to get triggered.

I just wonder who raised these little rats running around making uncouth and stupid comments all the time that's all.

It has to take alot careless to raise all these animals who demean the very hole they were hanging on to life to come through.

From demon to little rats, you're not even sure of what you're saying. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
pauladonis:

From demon to little rats, you're not even sure of what you're saying. grin grin grin
I blame your mother.smh.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Moneyboyz:

She found a guy in their church and went for it.
The Mom is strict, she doesn't have much time to see me/go out but she can go to church whenever she pleases, na there the advantage to go wild show and she took it.
heartbreaking it was. some situation are like that in many ways
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mitsurugi:

No. She was shocked. The gifts were given to me in 2009. I still had them in 2021. Don't be impish.

she was shocked that it's still in your position till now. it wasn't put in a way it should be understood like this before but i get it now.
was asking to know, not impish.grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by pauladonis(m): 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
I blame your mother.smh.

Rest abeg.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Gkemz: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
What can a parasite give it's host... Absolutely nothing.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by NOwazobia: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
As cheap and useless as your father and brothers.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Just like the devil who gives you Cap and collect your Head....

Avoid dating Nigeria girls for now.
grin grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Mitsurugi(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

she was shocked that it's still in your position till now. it wasn't put in a way it should be understood like this before but i get it now.
was asking to know, not impish.grin

I love..... impish grin
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jack005:
I have lost interest in dating.. Who else is experiencing same?
Me
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
heniford2:
A handsome son cheesy grin
Are you married to her?
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Her virginity
Bad boy so you get it free while another mad man will pay bride price
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by vickydevoka(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jack005:
I have lost interest in dating.. Who else is experiencing same?
Me I de seriously look for girlfriend, infact Wife. I'm 31 n unmarried, I will be 32 by November. I'm really pained for easily loosing interest on Lady especially when de start nagging n mood swinging.
I working on patience n endurance on their side.

4 Likes

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Henrykmp1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Jack005(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
vickydevoka:

Me I de seriously look for girlfriend, infact Wife. I'm 31 n unmarried, I will be 32 by November. I'm really pained for easily loosing interest on Lady especially when de start nagging n mood swinging.
I working on patience n endurance on their side.
I'm 32 already, 33 this year.. I no get time for women, I don't know why I just lost interest... Na God hand I dey now.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Torquena(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
I'm not trying to be anyone on this forum because it doesn't provide me benefits.

Kpele. Before you, another was. You arrived late.
Re: What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? by Aaay: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.