Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58337 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by sixtus239: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

Thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by watersideboys: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless

Keep using your cheap dilddo and let's hear word
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by PlanktonX: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?

Don't blame men, and no man should ever think he is better than any when it comes to this issue...

Why?

This is what the bible means when it say flee from all appearances of evil....
You can not win this emotion because it is not ordinary, I bet bet you, more and more demons of lust and attack against your marriage are gathering daily...

Their mission is simply to bring you and your marriage down....

Just send the girl away and pray against these demons that are against your marriage.

You might think this girl isn't aware of your emotions, but did you know where she came from, her true destination... Give money to your wife to give to her and ask her to go and pray, because her going isn't the end, as they would try to come through another means...maybe your work place too.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
dingbang:
Your best advise should not be to crucify the man but to identify weaknesses and lapses.

You so quick to judge, and i detest people with such attitude. Why not understand what the problem is, you'll make a very bad counsellor for yourself. I hope nobody comes to you for advice.
My best advice is exactly what I have given here which is that he go deal with the problem and take his eyes off of blaming the gal for it. undecided

I am not here crucifying the OP but instead making it abundantly clear to OP that the gal has absolutely nothing to do with his problem, and that is what I will continue to do so it sinks into his head in this. undecided

Judge OP? OP judged the girl as the problem in his mind without realizing that the core reason why he has these urges for the girl to begin with is because he judged and condemned her as a sex object and nothing more for his libido. You claim you detest people who judge, then start with yourself next time you condemn a fellow man/woman to nothing but sex object status... remove that Boulder in your eyes so you can maybe begin to see better afterwards. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ybaby: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

If you touch that child Amadioha will finish you.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
foleskay:

Mk we hear words a beg. Sounding as if its only men who have awkward sexual feelings. HV wr not seen where women fvk their husband gateman and drivers?. undecided
two wrong can never make a right let call a spade a spade. Sleeping with someone else apart your spouse is wrong either as a man or woman.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kaypaparino(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Guy, You will end up destroying your marriage, put yourself in shame,land yourself in police station and court, cos you're going to commit a crime by sleeping or raping the small girl. Send the girl away and talk sense into inner part of your sense to stop the feeling you're having towards the girl.

Be warned
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ybaby: 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
PlanktonX:

Don't blame men, and no man should ever think he is better than any when it comes to this issue...

Why?

This is what the bible means when it say flee from all appearances of evil....
You can not win this emotion because it is not ordinary, I bet bet you, more and more demons of lust and attack against your marriage are gathering daily...

Their mission is simply to bring you and your marriage down....

Just send the girl away and pray against these demons that are against you marriage.

You might think this girl isn't aware of your emotions, but did you know where she came from, I true destination... Give money to your wife to give to her and ask her to go and pray, because her going isn't the end, as they would try to come through another means...maybe your work place too.

Ode !
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by JADESOLA15: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
I hope you are aware of the position of the law of the land, it you touch that girl or sleep with her, you have committed an offence. She is a minor, hence she can't even decide for herself. You are setting up yourself up to spend at least 8years in jail and become a sex offender, phedopile. Borrow yourself brain, a word is enough for a sensible person.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by yemi1504: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Feelings or lust? Bikonu!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ybaby: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Codes151:
some of u are pigs in disguise. u have feelings for a 15 year old and u are married with a child... isshie

You disrespect pigs. .. demons is the correct term for such men
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Juliearth:
I must applaud you for exercising self control, but I can sense that that won't be for long if the problem is not alienated. The bible says if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off.
Your best bet is relieving her of her service. Let her go!
Wait a second.... the bible said if your right hand causes you to sin... so why are here twisting that to mean he should send the gal away? undecided
Is the gal the OP'S right hand? undecided

You false preachers are some or the worst abeg! undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nedangel: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ok, thanks allot for d advice

Twoclans:

Sweetie do you have friends or colleagues that are married and will tell you the truth?Alot of marriages are sexless,leaving one of the partners practically begging the other for sex on a daily basis.Any matured person knows that no matter how long you lower yourself to beg your partner for sex the day will come that you wont have that energy anymore.

As far as I am concerned,this OP should get a side chic ASAP or get engaged in sporting activities in the evening that will occupy his free time.

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ouchbabe(f): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

I just saw this now. OP please I hope you haven't defiled the girl already. You are married, imagine if someone has such a desire for your 15 year old daughter. How would you feel?
Please send her away, better still tell your wife about your unholy desire or you can give me your wife's number lemme send her an anonymous message. Believe me, before this time tomorrow,the house help go don reach her papa house.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.
Go see a shrunk then to sort those strong feelings out rather than blame the gal for them. Let's assume for instance that those feelings are anxiety related, blaming them on the gal will not make them go away. What you need do is see a shrink aka a mental Health counselor or psychiatrist to help you learn what they are and properly deal with them. undecided

And if you must know, I too had to see a shrink for several years back when my emotions got tangled up as well - story for another day. Nothing to be ashamed of, and I became a better person for it. undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ShowmeHeaven(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Eaglesence: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Send her away NOW Mr man b4 your house scatter. You have been advised.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pedophile in the house
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Tzar(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
What marriage are you trying to salvage? A marriage the wife has destroyed already? She denies her husband his conjugal rights continuously?!
The ONLY problem I have is that the girl is underaged and the man is only infatuated with her. He will likely use & dump the poor girl.
If not, I will advise him to get a side chic if the wife is unwilling to perform her marital duties.

Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by President2001(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sleeping with your house girl is terrible thin things one can attempt though fault is from your wife but I'm not in support of treating the poor girl
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Dybala11(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless..
but they are sensible because they harvest heads and organs for nothing but money.
Stop the greedy act of dating Yahoo boys, that's the message that we've been preaching for a long time. Now they've used your sister for money rituals and you're here lamenting. Funny but sad. grin
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Dybala11(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
See d way u're saying it, as if it's easy
And you're not ashamed of typing this OP, you're seriously considering sexually molesting an underage and you see it as normal and nothing bad. No iota of shame and. Oga o.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Collins9090: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is a serious matter. I think you need to stop putting eyes on the small girl, and drive your energy to something else. or to be on a safe side send her away
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Jobig(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Use condom
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by BigBashiru: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Does it change the fact that she is 15?

I am sure if a dog take style resemble human being, you go fûck am. You are the hopeless one.

the guy should just wait till she is 16 then take the girl to kano and pounce on her there ... 16 is legal in kano under sharia.....

remember, men are moved by youth.... its nature and nature cant be reasoned out with logic....
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Aaay: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Then do it
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Rolly22(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mercychen:
Ill continue to say this. All men are potential rapist.

Just send her away before you land in cell because that girl is still a minor. Worst still, so you don't commit murder while struggling with her because for someone her age, she might want to put up some resistance which could lead to something else.

Nonsense!

Including your father,Nwa Bingo
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Juliearth(f): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second.... the bible said if your right hand causes you to sin... so why are here twisting that to mean he should send the gal away? undecided
Is the gal the OP'S right hand? undecided

You false preachers are some or the worst abeg! undecided

Wisdom is profitable to direct (in this context, understand).
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by asto70: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by tnerro1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Be careful, maids come these days with charms to entice the man of the house so as to make money from him to send to her parents. It happened in my area of recent and the girl confessed to putting on charms on her waist to “catch “ the husband. Be careful desperate people are everywhere. Better tell ur wife you had a bad dream that the girl was after you and use that excuse to send her away before the damage is done

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by bepositive11: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.

Please don't sleep with her. You will traumatise her for life

It's even better to sleep with a side chick or olosho

Please, whatever you do, don't damage that poor innocent girl

Those feelings you have are lust not love. Lust is selfish - only cares about oneself and not about the best interest of the other

She's not mature enough and she's not ready for it. In fact, just send her away

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.