Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58290 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
I suggest that you tell you wife your weakness and fears also tell her that if anything happens to the marriage tomorrow; then its her fault.
Which you can send the girl to school in other to help or you send her out with a good compensation. For Gods and humanity seek

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Johnsown1:
I suggest that you tell you wife your weakness and fears also tell her that if anything happens to the marriage tomorrow; then its her fault.
Which you can send the girl to school in other to help or you send her out with a good compensation. For Gods and humanity seek
Why does he need to offload the consequences of what is his lack of self-discipline on his wife abeg? undecided

Must her world stop rotating on its axis because this man failed to learn self-discipline when his mates were? undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why does he need to offload the consequences of what is his lack of self-discipline on his wife abeg? undecided

Must her world stop rotating on its axis because this man failed to learn self-discipline when his mates were? undecided

People have different types of problems and they tends to put on the alarm before things gets out of hand.

It's better he puts the danger on the wife so that she will give it a serious thought because women hates war with a maid in their various home. So he should put it that way, so that she can act fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Johnsown1:
People have different types of problems and they tends to put on the alarm before things gets out of hand.

It's better he puts the danger on the wife so that she will give it a serious thought because women hates war with a maid in their various home. So he should put it that way, so that she can act fast
I don't follow at all! undecided

The man is struggling to keep his libido in check, and harbors thoughts of possibly raping his househelp, yet you are suggesting his wife should live in apprehension as a result? undecided

What else? Should she abort all female children they conceive for fear that the child may end up raped by her husband who lacks self-discipline in the sex department? undecided

One thing thing problem is the wise thing is always to seek help to resolving them. You aren't even suggesting the man seek resolution but instead suggest he guilt his wife into living in apprehension of his lack of self-discipline. undecided

14 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by silibaba: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
pedophile, Shoot your shot biko cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow at all! undecided

The man is struggling to keep his libido in check, and harbors thoughts of possibly raping his househelp, yet you are suggesting his wife should live in apprehension as a result? undecided

What else? Should she abort all female children they conceive for fear that the child may end up raped by her husband who lacks self-discipline in the sex department? undecided

One thing thing problem is the wise thing is always to seek help to resolving them. You aren't even suggesting the man seek resolution but instead suggest he guilt his wife into living in apprehension of his lack of self-discipline. undecided

Thats my thought though but am not supporting his lack of discipline but i think that should make her to hasten up.

His problem is incureable apart from the support of his wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Johnsown1:
Thats my thought though but am not supporting his lack of discipline but i think that should make her to hasten up.

His problem is incureable apart from the support of his wife
Hasten up to doing what exactly? undecided

Are you insinuating that men who struggle with the same lack of discipline and are without wives are doomed, and this because you claim this man can't be cured of his lack of self-discipline except his wife supports him? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hasten up to doing what exactly? undecided

Are you insinuating that men who struggle with the same lack of discipline and are without wives are doomed, and this because you claim this man can't be cured of his lack of self-discipline except his wife supports him? undecided

Hasten up with the house help temporary dismissal. He has a problem and he has identify the problem which is his lack of self discipline.

Some evils and ugly habits are been orchestrated within the environment/homes. So I suggest his wife listen to him, then they should find a way to deal with it so that it won't get more horrible

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by aka12(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Konji dey warri you, see him head like Oxlade. Better comot, go outside go find gf to take calm your nerves. That house help na still small girl, 15yrs o. My guy, you better talk to your wife make she get sense or else you go find am outside.....
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.
I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.
Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by dawnomike(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nedangel:
It's hard to see any house help, as it took a long time to see this one. And my wife was always in tears, pains and nagging since she was always doing all d chores..
Bro... You've got to fight and resist the temptation in that case. Such affair never ends well.
Speak to your wife on the need to stop saying No to you in bed. Even if it's just 1 round, she should allow you so that you can calm your urge.
I truly understand what you are fight... I ended up getting a 'ugly' younger househelp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Johnsown1:
Hasten up with the house help temporary dismissal. He has a problem and he has identify the problem which is his lack of self discipline.

Some evils and ugly habits are been orchestrated within the environment/homes. So I suggest his wife listen to him, then they should find a way to deal with it so that it won't get more horrible
Temporary dismissal of the househelp will cure this man how? undecided

Should the wife also send away their daughters, assuming they have kids, in the same token? undecided

What evils and ugly habits are being Orchestrated again biko? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
dawnomike:
Bro... You've got to fight and resist the temptation in that case. Such affair never ends well.
Speak to your wife on the need to stop saying No to you in bed. Even if it's just 1 round, she should allow you so that you can calm your urge.
I truly understand what you are fight... I ended up getting a 'ugly' younger househelp
You actually believe the reason this man is listing after the 15 year old househelp is because his wife does not give him sex regularly? You are kidding with that, right? undecided

What you are insinuating is that he shouldn't be trusted even around his own pretty daughters when he hasn't been sexually satiated by his wife enough. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ayo081(m): 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
dingbang:
See what some wives are making their husbands to think. embarassed

??
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ayo081(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nicepoker:
Thake this thing to crime section.
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Figger(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Na for jankara them go put u for kirikiri, no tame ur d1ck.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by rickpat(m): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.
Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.
bro it's lust...and she is underaged..you can't handle the consequences that may arise from sleeping with the innocent little girl...please control yourself because sending her away might be a little difficult cus she helps your wife.... so what reason would you give your wife that's making you to want her to go?..you might lose respect from your wife if she discovers that lust made you send her away...but it's better you send the little girl away than fall for the temptation and "destroy" the girls life..please be wise enough to know that you have no business sleeping with that little girl.. please

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Mohzus: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Op go through this post , it's a good piece for you
https://www.nairaland.com/5559757/boy-calls-father-not-bear#84543436

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nedangel: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
The parents were begging for her to be with us.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nedangel:
send her away imidiately. It will save you alots of embarrassment
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nedangel: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
The parents were begging for her to be with us. When she was taken back, so she was brought back.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You actually believe the reason this man is listing after the 15 year old househelp is because his wife does not give him sex regularly? You are kidding with that, right? undecided

What you are insinuating is that he shouldn't be trusted even around his own pretty daughters when he hasn't been sexually satiated by his wife enough. undecided
99% of men can't be trusted in such situation, there won't be no issue if the girl never come around. Just give him good advice

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
99% of men can't be trusted in such situation, there won't be no issue if the girl never come around. Just give him good advice
I have to disagree with you on this. Not all men lack self-discipline and control when it comes to the opposite gender and certainly not all men would consider a child for sex. undecided

The OP, and yes, the many others like him who were likely raised to see women as nothing more then sexual objects do indeed reveal a societal problem, and yes the may be of the majority, but I doubt they number in the 99% of even Nigerian men or else women are indeed doomed. undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nedangel:
The parents were begging for her to be with us. When she was taken back, so she was brought back.
The gal is not the problem. The fact that you perceive her as nothing but a sex object is. undecided

Go see a shrink and begin learning the discipline you obviously forgot to learn from childhood.. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nedangel:
That's lust , just because your wife denies you sex so the next thing for you is to have feelings for your housemaid that is just 15

I pray God should provide for everyone so that their children won't become a prey

Why don't you take that maid as your daughter or junior sis .
At the end is you men that will be shouting all this small children has spoil , pls who are those spoiling them

Oga sleeping with house maids is getting out of hands . any rapist seen or reported should face the law , no mercy for rapist .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
Potential pedophile

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Shokoloko(f): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nedangel:

She is a child.
What you are thinking is only for pedophiles, so stop.
Send her away. NOW

I hope your newborn is not female.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Bankyt90: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Op you are a pedophile how can you even think of touching a 15 year old girl you deserve to be jailed and a pedophile tag hung around your neck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Temporary dismissal of the househelp will cure this man how? undecided

Should the wife also send away their daughters, assuming they have kids, in the same token? undecided

What evils and ugly habits are being Orchestrated again biko? undecided

I think such thing will never happen to his daughters maybe it's because the house help is not blood related
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Johnsown1:
I think such thing will never happen to his daughters maybe it's because the house help is not blood related
So all the stories we read of father's raping their own daughters are what, fiction? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So all the stories we read of father's raping their own daughters are what, fiction? undecided

He is a young guy and I don't think that it will result to that
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Johnsown1:
He is a young guy and I don't think that it will result to that
So in all the stories you have read of such cases, you came away believing no young man can rape his own child? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Charlexart: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Oga if this is true, I will advise you to flee and maintain discipline, because if any thing go sup, I see the girls people firing for rape, I see you going to court, I see you loosing the case and .......hmmmm.
Oga prison never full oooo..E'won lo'ma kusi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.