Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58330 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Mystery9(m): 11:58am On Feb 13, 2022
MrCuteAndLoaded:
I was on the same situation.

Before I hit the jackpot, I groomed her till she was 16. Bought nice stuff for her, took care of her.

Infact she already knew that I liked her. On her 16th birthday, I bought a nice Samsung phone for her.3 days after, it started in the kitchen

Now everyone is happy - My idiot always tiring wife is there doing her own thing, the girl is having all the sex of her life and I am on cloud 69

Feelings are natural. Explore it if you can but wait till she is 16 o. That's the age of consen and always use protection
Oh.... what a world.... Oh, may you be wise before it's late. But remember you must confess your act to your wife or forget about approaching God later when it's set.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
Ok. But remember u have Brothers and a Father.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ufotunang: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Use rope and tie that your big cucumber...so that it does not put you in trouble...since you cannot control your big cucumber.... simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by mogpet(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Your father is cheap and useless.. animal like you.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by kwasoly(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

Feelings for a 15yrs old gal?
Are you okay?
What is happening to this generation of young men?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Bolsman(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Common man! Control ur lost.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Bestbeelieve: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
suggestions kee u dia! if i land you hot slapp en! ya brain go reset!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by tctrills: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
MufasaLion:
You're just hörny and having lustful desire towards her. The lust is bringing out the selfishness in you, which will lead to your doom. Unfortunately, you will destroy that little girl's childhood!

Leave the little girl. Don't be a pervert, a rapist and also a pedophile. You've got no reason to pounce on her and defile her!
What are you saying? This is a man who is trying his best not to fall to tempation.
He came out because he realizes that he needs help.
He is not selfish in anyway. Thank God for people like this man who realize when they need help.
If only more men were like him

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by tctrills: 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are a good and brave me. You realize you need help and you come out openly.
Please continue to restrain yourself.
The girl needs to go.
I think you should let your wife know that you don't feel comfortable around the girl.
Just know that if you ever sleep with the girl, you could lose everything you have built and worked for.
Keep being responsible.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ashawopikin(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
15 years? The girl too small, send her away, u won't die, your chest pain will stop

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Dashlish12: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

. Hmm
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ashawopikin(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

including your father
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kay25(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are a paedophile u will start with her and end up with u r own daughters..u better caSt the devil away before ur life is ruined agbaya

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ashawopikin(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Amb1045:
Get a side chick, you're a man and their is nothing bad about it.
yes o, side chick is way better than underage

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by aluko360(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

Kuje or kirikiri?

Please choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Godbless3(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
You know it is wrong and your God is telling you it is wrong but your lostful soul is yawning for her.
You are having feelings for your househelp when you don't do same outside abi?
Outside own don tire you now nah the innocent 15year old girl you want turn to sex object and destroy her future. Tomorrow you will end up calling girls name when its you that make turn them to that.
Enjoy enjoy but remember you have kids.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Danmboss(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Op something must kill a man but no let small pikin VJ bring you down, stay away from that girl if you want you marriage to last and if you really love your wife, then let her know about what that lack of sex from her is causing you to avoid stories that touch.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Rhema04(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
That's not feelings
It is your D*CK dissociating itself from the control and influence of your BRAIN.. That vulnerable house help deserve better than your D*CK... Please safe the life of that young girl.. Don't abuse her and expose her to such

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by alfonso36(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
She only needs help please don't do anything stupid. If you do anything stupid it'll leave with her for ever. Please
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by pussymonger1: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
GET YOURSELF A SNEAKY LINK OUTSIDE BRO AND LEAVE THAT INNOCENT GIRL. DO YOU STAY IN LAGOS ?
Nedangel:

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by TheMostComplex1: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oga your face go soon dey for social media & you go soon go prison because the girl is below 18 year old.

She's still a child be warned & I know you won't like such treatment to your daughter.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ashirioluwa: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?

Ask Ned Nwoko (Reginal Daniel’s husband) he will explain to you better
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by McBishop2020: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Just love the girl truly and your list will vanish
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by opico24: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Get out of my mention!!!

Who is breeding all these men dogs??

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Hmmm.. just take it easy
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by IFNOTGOD(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Anyhow talk

I believe your comment above includes the men in your own family.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by NOwazobia: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Another make believe story. Shaking my head
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by McLizbae: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
The way I see you I can tell you for fact that you are not well at all! Just take that from me. Now try see both a doctor and a psychologist, and let them do thorough check on you. Don't forget to also see a real man of God too. That's because you may have been jazzed!
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by NickD(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

How would you feel if another man has sexual urges towards your 15 years old daughter? Better use your head before you destroy your home and that child's life. Talk to your wife about your need for sex. I'll rather you have sex with another lady than a child if your wife doesn't want to give in (still wrong though)

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Dearlord(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
So, you are asking us to permit you to go Bleep and underage?
May thunder fire that your two ugly hairy ball. angry
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Elmuktari(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
due to a lack of sexual discipline on your part. undecided[/quote] How do you discipline Mr. dick? forget it, man. the only way to deal with sexual feeling is having sex.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Worksunlimited: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

It's konji.. remove your mind from there
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by maasoap(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.

What's is the difference, is it not towards the same goal? Sort out your sex life with your wife. Your problem arises from the fact that your wife is sex starving you and you seem to be okay with it, whereas you are not. Send the girl away and find solution to your frustrated sex life

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.