Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58320 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ekrebx007: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
If someone says he’s having sexual urge for your 15yrs old child what will be your reaction. For God sake that’s sexual assault and child molestation to even thinking of it. You better kill that though and stop being a pervert, before it gets you into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by TheGift: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

If you like, don’t advise yourself , go and rape an underaged and vulnerable young girl ( yes, even if she says “yes” it will be statutory rape under the law, due to Her age and your fiduciary relationship)

Are you a paedophile rapist??

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Berankis: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin cheesy grin funny enough... a lot of these guys castigating the op wouldn't even refer to nairaland for advice before devouring the young lassie.
If we all act innocent, so who are these criminals that commit all sorts of crimes on daily basis in this Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by nedu2000(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Too bad 'cause it isn't any fault of hers but best the househelp leaves, you in turn would've to help your wife in the house.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Choilila: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
IFNOTGOD:

Anyhow talk
I believe your comment above includes the men in your own family.
Nigerian men are cheap and useless

4 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Choilila: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
ashawopikin:
including your father

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.. coming from a womanizer and person that spent his entire life in brothels.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Choilila: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
mogpet:
Your father is cheap and useless.. animal like you.
yes he followed ur dad.
Nigerian men are cheap and useless

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by mclloyd22: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.

Oga shift you are just Hot. Pls don’t spoil your home and your name. It takes to second and regret will fall in. Go and carry olosho and cure your Bleep
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by francis5051: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?
guy 15 years chubby girl with vibrating ass can erect ur dick o
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Chrisceejay: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
inclusive of ur father.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by nerus419(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
What do you want us to tell you??
Which kind mumu feeling be dat
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by maasoap(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mercychen:
Ill continue to say this. All men are potential rapist.

Just send her away before you land in cell because that girl is still a minor. Worst still, so you don't commit murder while struggling with her because for someone her age, she might want to put up some resistance which could lead to something else.

Nonsense!

Well, we don't know what you passed through while growing up in your parents' house

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Chrisceejay: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
oga na her kpekus u wan bleep notin lyk strong feelin dia u beta send that small bany back to her house
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by nidoo: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
If your father is a useless Nigerian man, me and my father are not

Nigerian men are cheap and useless. [/quote]
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Askmewhy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

oga you will kill yourself oo, send the girl away before you land yourself in a big trouble.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Carot: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
15 years this day's look like 19.

although I don't support pedophile.

always a fan of milf till day I die

mature meat
i like thick milfs with big ass and boobs
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Choilila: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chrisceejay:
inclusive of ur father.

Nigerian men are cheap and useless like op having feelings for his 15 years house help

3 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Handsum64: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Regular meals for pastors is what these holier than thou are pontificating on here
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by nnamdi640: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Please don't destroy the innocent girl future because of your sex urge. The action you are building up in your heart towards that innocent girl can destroy your family you have built up to this level

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by maasoap(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
See d way u're saying it, as if it's easy

What is the alternative solution? That's one of the best advices here. You can sleep with minor and hope to get away with it but what if you don't? Do you want to throw away your life because of sex? The benefit does not worth the risk my friend, it's an decision for me. Op is better step up or step out.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Codes151(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
some of u are pigs in disguise. u have feelings for a 15 year old and u are married with a child... isshie

4 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Berryli: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Some men sha. You are the type that brand the rest as 'dogs'. If you like don't retrieve your brain from your dick till you ruin the girls life as well as your marriage and end up in disgrace. Sex sex sex why not focus on doubling your hustle instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Decembe(f): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Temptation.let the girl leave your house before you cross the boundary that may leadbto destruction of you,your family and the girl.may the lord help you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by JJOF(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Biodundimeji:

If care is not taken, you will still rape that your house help
How on earth would you be attracted to an underage girl. This is absurd
If your wife denies you sex, find a brothel to visit and satisfy your sexual urge
Responding to "how on Earth would you be attracted to an underage girl?"
Well, she's not underaged biologically. Once a girl starts going through puberty, her reproductive system is activated, and she can very much have sex. The thing here for every man is self control. You're not suppose to approach every female that arouses you. Self control is the key thing.

For the op, well, I think the best thing is to relay the matter to your wife, and tell her it's best to let the girl leave. If you can't trust your wife enough to tell her how your felling towards your house help, then I don't know why she's your wife in the first place. My own 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by franchasng: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

You are running mad but yet to enter market.

You have a psychological madness illness that need urgent medical attention, please also seek for spiritual help.

What nonsense.

You are having feelings for your househelp, to make it worst, she is even a minor and you still have the stupid shame to come to a public forum to confess this your madness. Some of you deserve death sentence by gas chamber angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by RosyIsBlessed: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Paedophile spotted.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why does he need to offload the consequences of what is his lack of self-discipline on his wife abeg? undecided

Must her world stop rotating on its axis because this man failed to learn self-discipline when his mates were? undecided

When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Though, taking advantage of a minor shouldn't be in the picture but he can still put it on the wife if their marriage should eventually collapse
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by faste: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

Guy, na f*ck you want to f*ck her. Let's call a spade a spade. You even talked about your wife denying you sex to justify an action even before you take it.

Send that girl away
U sure say he never Bleep her.Useless e goat!!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by akenzua74: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

lustig after your 15years house and claiming to have feelings for her!! Honestly you need to discipline your corrupt thoughts before you destroy your life and marriage. You really lacks self control my brother. Hope you will not be attracted to your daughter one day?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by faste: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
LikeAking:
Go ahead and nack her.
Rapist and paedophile spotted.
!!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by snipernigga(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
My advice is simple, 15 years to life imprisonment if you try it. So is it worth it?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by faste: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dickson178:
If she agreed with you .. Bros go ahead and do it! Life is sure, so ginger your self and have your happiness undecided
Rapist and paedophile spotted

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.