Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58324 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Heavance(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

This part is what I don't get...
A typical Nigerian lady will spend half of the year doing fasting and prayer for God to bless her with a husband... And then 50% of married men today complain if this about women.
I don't get what the problem is with women, the man wants to be faithful, and this is what he gets...
He forbids himself from having another wife, but this is what he gets from his wife.
Claiming tired, headache, this and that... This is becoming too common and destroying homes
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by asto70: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.[/quote[quote author=asto70 post=110196238]
please send her away as soon as possible.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Adams1989(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
My friend bleep,if you want to bleep,but just know that,you want to take advantage of the under age girl,and don't forget the law of karma
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by bepositive11: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
GOFRONT:
I don talk am before and go still talk am again.

The first day a househelp is intoroduced into a building for housework is the day Oga's deek will start to raise towards her......

By this time, Oga will see Madam's punna as obsolete and sweetless puna...

Just d day before yesterday, One mufaka was happy cos his neighbour was going to keep their 14 years old daughter under his care as they plan to travel to d vilage...

Just like we keep fish away from Cat, lets keep Househelp away from Oga of the house....because Konji no be anyman Age mate

That is stupidness. How can a man leave his own daughter with another man? As a man, he should understand the dangers
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkiee: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
PlanktonX:
This is what the bible means when it say flee from all appearances of evil....
You can not win this emotion because it is not ordinary, I bet bet you, more and more demons of lust and attack against your marriage are gathering daily...

Their mission is simply to bring you and your marriage down....

Just send the girl away and pray against these demons that are against your marriage.

You might think this girl isn't aware of your emotions, but did you know where she came from, her true destination... Give money to your wife to give to her and ask her to go and pray, because her going isn't the end, as they would try to come through another means...maybe your work place too.
So according to your Bible, the devil is the reason why a man sexually fixates on another woman or girl? undecided

Didn't Jesus Christ say in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 31, that when you lust in your heart, that you - not the devil - are the one who has sinned against God? undecided

And didn't the same Jesus Christ follow that up by saying of your eyes or limbs cause you to sin, that you should cut your eye or limb off to save yourself from sin - not someone else's eyes or limb? . undecided

You are here blaming everything else but this man here for these sins - against what Jesus Christ Himself taught- , are you sure you do not here condemn yourself by this? undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by ashawopikin(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.. coming from a womanizer and person that spent his entire life in brothels.
your father is so useless he gave birth to a worthless person as yourself, not everyone is as useless as your father
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by marylandcakes: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Paedophile alert !!!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by nkenu(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
That is infactuation , how can you have feelings for a 15 years old girl? You better have a girlfriend outside than allowing your feelings land you you into trouble with your wife and the Nigeria law because you might end up rapping an under age girl according to law. Be wise!!!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Berryli: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Amb1045:
Get a side chick, you're a man and their is nothing bad about it.
indeed. Hypocrites. You are the type to quickly condemn a woman for far less. Disgusting
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by primeredge: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
The best you can do is make sure she leave your house, if you continue seeing her with that lustful desires of yours, am afraid the devil will use you and after your eye will clear but the consequences which for now you may never know will be something you will ever regret.
I guess you still remember that this girl is just 15
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Berryli: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why does he need to offload the consequences of what is his lack of self-discipline on his wife abeg? undecided

Must her world stop rotating on its axis because this man failed to learn self-discipline when his mates were? undecided
please help me ask. Some crop of men sha o. I PRA I never cross paths with pigs in the me of men
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by onojaford(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Born2winKingOG:
15 years this day's look like 19.

although I don't support pedophile.

always a fan of milf till day I die

mature meat

It's not paedophilia, it's Hebephilia. Stay updated.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by merits(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.
Another Baba Ijesha in the making, you are lust on her nonsense.

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by princewarri1985: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Then go for it if you like her before she starts giving it to small small Hot boys for the neighbourhood, and trust me your wife will never find out if you are smart and you also play your card well! The age of conscent in some western country is 15 trust me all these girls start having sex early, your wife has indirectly given you a second wife, abi you don see where them dey give cat fish hold before? And to add salt to injury she is still denying you sex in your own house. Even if she catches you, put all the blame on her!

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by princewarri1985: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.
Dont mind all these ones saying shit here because they will do worst if they are in your shoes. Go for it if you really like her but let her conscent to it and trust me the sex will be mind blowing! You are the man take charge and enjoy your life because life is too short
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

That girl will destroy your life forever. Send her away because you can't fight that feeling forever. One day you will be forced to make advances towards her and if she refuses it what wil you do then? Rapee her? Resist that devil by sending her away.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
I Feel so bad reading this from a supposed father, boldly writing this without shame.

If you have a daughter of 15 years and you hear that a man is craving to sleep with her, hope you will come here for advice right?

I shame for you, go and sleep with a 15yr old because you are the only one with manhood.

dog
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by litaninja(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
So you have rape desires and put them on the internet here? wow.

Nedangel:

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Soulvein: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
princewarri1985:
Dont mind all these ones saying shit here because they will do worst if they are in your shoes. Go for it if you really like her but let her conscent to it and trust me the sex will be mind blowing! You are the man take charge and enjoy your life because life is too short
Will you be happy to see someone do this same thing to your 15 years old daughter? Make we dey use our conscience abeg. You obviously don't mean well for that man but don't encourage what is wrong because of people who can't think for themselves like the OP and others who might search and stumble on this thread in the future.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by EndRape2(f): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Idiot she is still underage, your story will soon enter social media, and you will riot in jail,

My mind is teling me you have slept with the girl already.

So there are no girls outside, or even in hotels ,
You men just like taking advantage of girls that can not help themselves

Big fool

Take her back to her family ,before you die of cheats pain.

uote author=Nedangel post=110161988]So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.[/quote]
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Bluffly: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Choilila:

Nigerian men are cheap and useless.
That means Nigerian women are equally cheap and useless cum foolish
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Goldie16:

Which marriage are you even talking about? By the time all these upcoming bloggers carry him matter for head, he go fit remember marriage?
Which kind of wife is not sensitive to her husband's body language? Which kind of wife will invite a nubile teenager into her home after opposition by her husband? Which kind wife be that? wife that does not know her husband's strength and weakness, is that one a sensible wife?

Maybe it's a recommendation wife or they didn't date for long

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Caseywilliams(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
did i hear you say your maid? a 15 years minor? you wanna have forceful canal knowledge of her? without your wife knowing about it? how do you tend to live with the shame after committing such heinous crime? you're not far from a psycho who's high on cracks and lean syrup
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Simran94:

What are you saying now? What if he has a female child? Are you telling us that OP would not be able to control himself from having erections for his teenage daughter because of his inability to think with his head and not his d*ck?

I think the OP will not have erection when it comes to his daughters.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Johnsown1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So in all the stories you have read of such cases, you came away believing no young man can rape his own child? undecided

It happens but for the OP to voice out his weakness it means that he can't rape his child
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by AmbassadoR100(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol... My brother, the Devil is heavily knocking on your door but you have failed to realise it.

You think you cannot control yourself now but you will know that you have 101% self control after the deed has been done.

Your life is about to be shortened, Your marriage is about to be destroyed. You are on your way to regrets. You are about to sleep with an underage girl.. something you wouldn't want anybody to do to your daughter. Say NO to the Devil ❗

Say NO to the Devil and enjoy your life and happy marriage ❗ It's your decision to make.. May God help you in Jesus Name Amen.

I suggest you send the girl back to where she came from.
Nedangel:

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by donmarshia(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
OP, you need to quickly kill those thoughts before they ruin you.

Have a heart to heart discussion with your wife and sort out things.

Please also ignore the side chicks suggestions here as it will not end well too.

Always picture the end from the beginning.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkiee: 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Johnsown1:
I think the OP will not have erection when it comes to his daughters.
So it is OK for Op to feel this way about someone else's child but not his own? undecided
If a friend of OP'S felt the same about OP'S child, would that be OK too? undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkiee: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Johnsown1:
It happens but for the OP to voice out his weakness it means that he can't rape his child
How exactly did you reach these conclusions of yours about the OP? undecided

If I were to have a penny for everytime someone admitted to a weakness only to then succumb to it, over and over mind you, I would be a billionaire by now. But here you claim that admitting to having a weakness implies one could never succumb. undecided
Where do you get these bullsheet conclusions of yours from? undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Kobojunkiee: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
AmbassadoR100:
Lol... My brother, the Devil is heavily knocking on your door but you have failed to realise it.

You think you cannot control yourself now but you will know that you have 101% self control after the deed has been done.

Your life is about to be shortened, Your marriage is about to be destroyed. You are on your way to regrets. You are about to sleep with an underage girl.. something you wouldn't want anybody to do to your daughter. Say NO to the Devil ❗

Say NO to the Devil and enjoy your life and happy marriage ❗ It's your decision to make.. May God help you in Jesus Name Amen.
I suggest you send the girl back to where she came from.
Devil has nothing to do with this. Even Jesus Christ never once blamed devil for the sins of men so can we please stop trying to drag the devil into it all and begin taking responsibility for our own faults. undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Guyman02: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
The parents were begging for her to be with us.
Remember the story of Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart and Ikemefuna. His destruction was the day he defiled Ikemefuna by sacrificing him a boy who calls him father just like you are trying to do with that child.
Run, it's doom you are staring at, blank out every lustful thought from that kid and take her as your daughter.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Prestonvic(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.

Take your eyes off those beautiful breast, please.
That's why you're attracted to her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.