Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Have Feelings For My House Help. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Feelings For My House Help. (58334 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / I Have bleeped Too Many Girls I No Longer Have Feelings For Girls Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2022
To even think that some actually liked the post is most ridiculous
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by foleskay(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Twoclans:

This is exactly why I keep saying that the side chic ministry will always be in existence. It is far far far better this OP gets a side chic instead of defilling that young girl. angry

@ OP please get yourself a professional side chic that will milk all the sperm out of your body.I hope you are rich enough to finance that lifestyle.
Guess you're an expert in milking sperm out of married men. Lmao grin
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Munzy14:

[b]You are simply sex starved..Talk to your woman...You have needs to be satisfied...[/]

As for the househelp, she is your child...She is your first before the biological children...If you deem it fit to violate your child, then wait for the karma...It will reduce you to bread crumbs...

Perish that thought..Go and meet your wife..If she no gree, better go outside than violate that your daughter.

On a second thought, how do you guys keep a wife that travels? lipsrsealed If need be, a man does the travelling and not the wife..You begin to have problems when you deviate from the normal procedure.

If a partner is always on the move, the other will get h.orny and nature must fill the vacuum...You will cheat, and she will cheat as well.
This is not always the case oo.
Sometimes they tend to put the blame on their wives the moment they begin to look somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by rayopt(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Get out of my mention!!!

Who is breeding all these men dogs??

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Lol....

This may be unrelated but do you know I love feminists? They really make good points about them being independent. They just always ignore the fact they need good men on their side to be able to drive their points home. But how u gon have a good man on ur side with a closed and rigid mind? Shey u get my point babe cool cool
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by foleskay(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Any man who can't control his sexual urge is not a real man. Having sexual urge toward your house help is bad. If is better for you to send her back to avoid unnesessary story,
Mk we hear words a beg. Sounding as if its only men who have awkward sexual feelings. HV wr not seen where women fvk their husband gateman and drivers?. undecided
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Cleanworld(f): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

Send that girl away at all cost before your marriage scatter.
15 years old ooo
How do some men have such erections?

Its not only his marriage that will scatter ...his future too will ruin because of 5 sconds pleasure.

A real is the one that has all power but refused to misuse it.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by bluefilm: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I sooo much have feelings for this girl.
I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.

I smell Lies.

You are just another attention seeking lost cause.

Nonsense. angry
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Munzy14(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Simran94:

This is not always the case oo.
Sometimes they tend to put the blame on their wives the moment they begin to look somewhere else.
Another angle...Couples must be open, confident and comfortable around Each other to talk about their sexual life, needs,wants and fantasies.

It goes a long way to arrest issues like this.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Another angle...Couples must be open, confident and comfortable around Each other to talk about their sexual life, needs,wants and fantasies.

It goes a long way to arrest issues like this.
Exactly, he should talk to his wife and tell her what bothers him after all they are a couple.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by jclassiq(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

15 years old ooo

Maybe if you were a man you'd know.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by galantjoe(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2022
15yrs old gal is still minor. she cant give you consent for sex. so you have to wait till her 18th birthday
before knacking her.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by juwoonn(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2022
The OP should be castrated... he’s a fvcking hegoat
Simran94:

I mentioned this thing one time, that it’s now very hard to entrust a female underage child to some men nowadays and one idiot started insulting his father.
We hear news everyday on fathers defiling their underaged daughters and uncles too doing the same thing.

Imagine what this OP is saying now.
A 15 year old girl that you are supposed to even guide her through education and to stay away from boys.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Munzy14(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Simran94:

Exactly, he should talk to his wife and tell her what bothers him after all they are a couple.
Let us hope he will.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by skj1377(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2022
The girl may have come along with special soap to get you. You need to be careful the house help also wants a good life like your madam has .
Nedangel:
So this girl ( 15 years) was brought to my house by my wife after my wife gave birth a year after. My wife said she really needs someone to help her, but I kicked against it. After much pestering from my wife, I agreed.

I have fought it so much. Some times my wife is out/ travels and am alone with her and kid when am back from work. But this strong feeling comes up and I feel like having her. Most times I find my self thinking about this girl. It's to the point that my chest pains me.. When I ask my wife for s*x, Most times & always she says she's tired.

Please it's really affecting me, it's eating me up. I need suggestions/ advice from my well meaning Nairalanders. Thanks allot.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by mkoabiola: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Hot and lustful husband on d loose

Make una tie him diiiccck way de gv am high libido bf he rape someone daughter
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Juliearth(f): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

I must applaud you for exercising self control, but I can sense that that won't be for long if the problem is not alienated. The bible says if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off.
Your best bet is relieving her of her service. Let her go!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Hotzone(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2022
See any girl that is not ur wife as ur own daughter....ur mind need discipline .

Your wife trust u so much, if u betray that trust u are doomed!
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Goldie16(f): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
Ok, thanks for d advise
Social media and the likes of Bar Harrison Gwamnishu will gladly ruin your life by destroying your family reputation and putting you in jail.
Two minutes of sex in not worth all that trouble.
That lady is set as a bait from hell to ruin your life.
Put her in the next available bus back to the village.
As for your wife, sorry to say this but I think she's stupid. Get a professional maid of 50 and above and pay her salary. She's looking for cheap and free maids by using an underage girl. if she can't get a proper maid or daycare, tell her to rather leave the house dirty
Dirty house nor dey kill person .
Remember, righteousness exalts a nation but sin brings reproach. Open your eyes and send that girl out today. If your wife insists on keeping her, then, pack your bag and move out of the house. Separation and Divorce nor dey kill person.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by sunkieisland(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Oche211:

15 years old ooo
It's because in this age and time, teenagers look well matured and ripe.

There was a girl I met in Kano a few years ago and I already greeted her "MA " before my friend said she just turned 15. The difference in her case is that I wasn't attracted to her in anyway
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Goldie16(f): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Dickson178:
If she agreed with you .. Bros go ahead and do it! Life is sure, so ginger your self and have your happiness undecided
With what is happening on social media, do you still advice him to do such. The 30 secs orgasm is not worth the ruined reputation, shame and reproach. The 15 year old will end up confessing to her family and his own might be the next one that will enter social media.
Too risky abeg
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by chiTT(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Dickson178:
If she agreed with you .. Bros go ahead and do it! Life is sure, so ginger your self and have your happiness undecided
na wa o
Your name says it all , lol
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Exceed15: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2022
The solution here is not prayer. It's not determination. It's not even self control.

Disengage her service right away and let her go.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Florenzo222(f): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Simran94:

What are you saying now? What if he has a female child? Are you telling us that OP would not be able to control himself from having erections for his teenage daughter because of his inability to think with his head and not his d*ck?

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Lordhades21(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2022
As a man learn to never allow your prick subdue common sense. She is 15 for God's sake. Destroy such thoughts of quick pleasure. U might come to REGRET it after you've gotten your way.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by olakan22: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Care is important here.
You should think of the possibilities that could arise:
1. You sleep with the girl and sin against your maker
2. Or worse, you rape her and you become responsible for ruining a life. When you're caught, you'll be an embarrassment to your loved ones. You will spend years in jail and be paraded before the press. You may even get to FP. You would have ruined your life. Over what?
3. Your wife will find out about your escapades and God help you, she'll send you back to your village. Not to talk of the heart break you would be handling her. Your children will be so ashamed of you.

What should you do?
Flee evil. As you begin to work sincerely on your indiscipline, begin a conversation with your wife. Help her understand your fears and why it's important the maid should leave.
You know it's not the girl's fault. Be fair when you lay her off. She's not a dog. You should also step up in assisting with house chores. You may get a male househelp too. Remember your wife is not wrong to ask for help. She may even step up if she sees your commitment.

You should communicate your sexual desires carefully and clearly.Together work out a way forward on your sex life. Be considerate.

Again, discipline your mind. You need wisdom, actively seek it
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Franklyspeakin: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Your enemies are beating drum for you and you are dancing to the tune. Weldone. Continue dancing to their tune.
Nedangel:

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Goldie16(f): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
It's hard to see any house help, as it took a long time to see this one. And my wife was always in tears, pains and nagging since she was always doing all d chores..
House help full everywhere oga. Many women in their 60's are looking for where to help for a small stipend. They are everywhere. They'll do chores just for a meal.
Even graduates are looking for house maid jobs.
Using an underage girl for chores is already being frowned at and if sexual abuse joins in, I hope your wife can handle the disgrace. Bloggers are in every corner looking for who to ruin.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by chukel(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:
I dont have erection, when I see her. I just have a very strong feeling.
how old are you?
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Pinklipz01: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Lier

1 Like

Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Maobichek: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

Please discuss this with your wife in a polite manner and she will change for better and the househelp will definitely leave your house.
Re: I Have Feelings For My House Help. by Ojemedad: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Nedangel:

If to say she is 18 years I for say yo ahead but she is still a kid.
If you are sex starved get a prostitute and Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.