Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal (60645 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2022
callJesu:
1 Can the sponsor be a family or siblings who is presenting statement of accounts from outside Nigeria, say Australia or US.

2 Please what are the documents such kind of sponsors (international) can submit to proof genuinely they are sponsors

Your sponsor can be anyone, whether you both are related or not, AS LONG AS, the person can write a convincing letter.

His acct statement, if he can tell where his source of money is coming from(like where he's working), it's a place and Id

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Liadi2(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Please for God sake I will like to chat with you privately. Kindly assist my mail is divinewisdomacademy68@gmail.com
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
confido2017:
Thank you.

Pls what's ur handle on Instagram? or dropped your email address.

I will prefer on Engineering. (Chemical or Mechanical Engineering)

Pls what's the economy like and getting of job after the Masters. Already working in naija and earning smthg tangible just that l want to move.

I appreciate

Sincerely speaking, the minimum wage(705) is low compare to other European countries, but I think it has been measured with their standard of living. Aside from the minimum wage, any company you work for must pay food allowance, but it depends on which company you work for some pay 3.5euros while some pay 5euros.

But right now accommodation seems expensive.. Portugal is good if you want to settle with your family and live a quiet and peaceful life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by HenryG(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2022
Please about this transcipt, can one use student transcipt or it must be official transcipt?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by confido2017: 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
Oh Ok, l appreciate. My issue is them not using English to teach. To learn language now, isn't easy sha.
Bayobishow:

Sincerely speaking, the minimum wage(705) is low compare to other European countries, but I think it has been measured with their standard of living. Aside from the minimum wage, any company you work for must pay food allowance, but it depends on which company you work for some pay 3.5euros while some pay 5euros.

But right now accommodation seems expensive.. Portugal is good if you want to settle with your family and live a quiet and peaceful life

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 3:25pm On May 05, 2022
Yes, you can because it would still be verified

HenryG:
Please about this transcipt, can one use student transcipt or it must be official transcipt?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
There are some Master'scourse that are taught in English and Portuguese. You just have to search.

confido2017:
Oh Ok, l appreciate. My issue is them not using English to teach. To learn language now, isn't easy sha.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by AskGod07: 4:29pm On May 07, 2022
Please sister can I do master with HND or what program? What’s the range of the tuitions fees?

Bayobishow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a9r-Fv6vHA
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 4:18am On May 11, 2022
Yes, you can do pgd in Portugal but one of my subscribers said she applied to sent mail to universidade de coimbra if she could apply with HND and the university said yes. I don't know how true but you can apply for postgraduate diploma
AskGod07:
Please sister can I do master with HND or what program? What’s the range of the tuitions fees?

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 4:21am On May 11, 2022
Here is a new video of Bayobi show on YouTube. Check it out

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 4:21am On May 11, 2022
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by HenryG(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2022
Bayobishow:
Yes, you can because it would still be verified

Thank you for being resourceful Ma
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by SSYLV(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2022
How long have you been there
dorobybaby:

Yes I am. The kids can speak and write in Portuguese now. As for me, I don't speak but I understand
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by pappy2000: 9:00am On May 13, 2022
Hello thank you so much for being resourceful we appreciate you. Please if I want to go to the route of tourists then change to permanent residence how much do I need in my bank statement to come as a tourist to come as a tourist
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 1:55pm On May 13, 2022
Thank you so much

HenryG:

Thank you for being resourceful Ma
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by confido2017: 1:07pm On May 18, 2022
Hello, pls let me know. I won't mind going through this visiting route.

School involved time and money. Let's keep each other posted on this.

I am interested

pappy2000:
Hello thank you so much for being resourceful we appreciate you. Please if I want to go to the route of tourists then change to permanent residence how much do I need in my bank statement to come as a tourist to come as a tourist
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Hegela(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2022
Bayobishow:
Thank you so much

Hello madam, please any idea what the duration of the Statement of Account should be? Uk is 28 days, some countries 3 months, while others 6 months duration. Kindly confirm that of Portugal.

Also, can one do Visa application at the same time for the main applicant and dependants?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by myright: 1:05pm On May 21, 2022
Bayobishow:
Thank you so much

Good day ma'am, how much does it cost to rent a two bedroom apartment in Braga province? Is T2 apartment the same as two bedroom apartment?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:37pm On May 23, 2022
I sincerely want to tell you the truth. If you use tourist visa to come into portugal, all you have is a schengen visa. With schengen visa, you can't get residency in portugal. The best way you can do that, I mean getting a temporary residency is, when you get to Portugal, you apply for a course that is up to a year. With the admission letter(before the visit visa expires), you have to call SEF and inform them that you have a tourist visa and tou have decided to take a course that would last for a year. Then you would be asked some questions and given date, time and where to have appointment. Then your resident card will be processed. I just made a video on it and I know it will help you understand better what I have written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s_NDazT9SU

pappy2000:

3 Likes

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:39pm On May 23, 2022
I just made a video on that, here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s_NDazT9SU

confido2017:
Hello, pls let me know. I won't mind going through this visiting route.

School involved time and money. Let's keep each other posted on this.

I am interested

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:41pm On May 23, 2022
Yes, T2 is same as 2bedroom. Of recent, accommodation became expensive.

Two bedroom I braga goes for 600-650euros

myright:
Good day ma'am, how much does it cost to rent a two bedroom apartment in Braga province? Is T2 apartment the same as two bedroom apartment?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
Acct statement is 3months. No you can't, if you are applying as a student. Your spouse should come first, then when he or she gets residency card which takes about 4months, he can then do what is called family reunification. It is your right in portugal

Hegela:

Hello madam, please any idea what the duration of the Statement of Account should be? Uk is 28 days, some countries 3 months, while others 6 months duration. Kindly confirm that of Portugal.

Also, can one do Visa application at the same time for the main applicant and dependants?

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 6:46pm On May 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s_NDazT9SU.

This video will help answer some doubting questions

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Oma89(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2022
Pls, who else got admission into university of Algarve?
I am a Nigerian who schooled in Cotonou and currently doing my document authentification in Benin republic. Do I still need to go to ministry of education and foreign affairs in Nigeria again?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by myright: 6:36am On May 25, 2022
Bayobishow:
Yes, T2 is same as 2bedroom. Of recent, accommodation became expensive.

Two bedroom I braga goes for 600-650euros

Thank you for your response. I have another question. Can a PhD student on scholarship + stipend apply and work outside the school environment? What is the current minimum hourly pay? How many hours can a PhD student work in a week outside the school environment? What are the ready available jobs?

Sorry for the too much questions.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Hegela(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2022
Bayobishow:

Acct statement is 3months. No you can't, if you are applying as a student. Your spouse should come first, then when he or she gets residency card which takes about 4months, he can then do what is called family reunification. It is your right in portugal

Thanks for your feedback ma. So an SOA of 5m will be fine right (myself, wifey and one child)?

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 7:33pm On May 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBn99Pmu3Ok

Here is an opportunity for us to talk again live. The will be link for you to speak and ask questions. i promise it's gonna worth the time
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 7:38pm On May 26, 2022
Another opportunity for us to rub minds together, on
Date : Friday 27th of May, 2022.
Time: 7pm Nigerian time
Venue: Youtube Channel( Bayobi Show)

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 9:28pm On May 27, 2022
No, you do not need that because you ddnt school in nigeria.
Oma89:
Pls, who else got admission into university of Algarve?
I am a Nigerian who schooled in Cotonou and currently doing my document authentification in Benin republic. Do I still need to go to ministry of education and foreign affairs in Nigeria again?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 9:35pm On May 27, 2022
Once you are on scholarship in portugal, you sign a contract. You cannot work elsewhere, you will be tracked by a NIF number and it has consequences. Minimum wage is 705 euros. For PHD scholarship its between 1000-1400euros, it depends. If you are not on scholarship, you can do a full time job and you will be paid minimum wage

myright:
Thank you for your response. I have another question. Can a PhD student on scholarship + stipend apply and work outside the school environment? What is the current minimum hourly pay? How many hours can a PhD student work in a week outside the school environment? What are the ready available jobs?

Sorry for the too much questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Accident Victim Takes A Selfie At The Scene Posts It On Facebook / Floods At 3rd Mainland Bridge, Oworo Estate (Photos) / China Launches World's Longest Electric Bus,its 3X The Size Of Lagos BRT Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.