Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal (60431 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Instagram handle is @bayobishow

chizzybabe26:
Please madam, can you drop your instagram handle or type your whatsapp number in words, i want to reach you please.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pls check coimbra and Algarve. Three of my subscribers got admitted in those schools
Aaaaarghmed:
Pls I have hnd,which school in portugal accepts it.thank you
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Me sef, My courses are being taught in Portugues. It was very difficult for me, but during the 2nd semester it became a little bit better till I finished my course work. But its not easy oooo, esp if you want to work and study. You wont get complete salary

confido2017:
Oh Ok, l appreciate. My issue is them not using English to teach. To learn language now, isn't easy sha.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by oseremenifidon: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please is the Portugal embassy in Lagos?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by imran90(m): 4:20am On Aug 12, 2022
oseremenifidon:
Please is the Portugal embassy in Lagos?
yes... they're using vfs
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by imran90(m): 4:25am On Aug 12, 2022
I want to apply for a year cultural and portuguese language course in Portugal. Please guys I want to know my chance of getting visa before making payments.
Bayobishow:
Me sef, My courses are being taught in Portugues. It was very difficult for me, but during the 2nd semester it became a little bit better till I finished my course work. But its not easy oooo, esp if you want to work and study. You wont get complete salary

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by imran90(m): 4:28am On Aug 12, 2022
In case you have talked about vocational training and language courses in any of your youtube video please kindly share the link here with me.

2 Likes

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by JoeLohic: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2022
imran90:
In case you have talked about vocational training and language courses in any of your youtube video please kindly share the link here with me.
I also want to know more about this.
© Bayobishow.

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by yungchop: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bayobishow:

Hello, can I apply for msc with a third class degree?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by oseremenifidon: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2022
Please for those of you who have applied for tourist visa to Portugal, please how long does it take before the embassy get back to you?
Thanks
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
imran90:
I want to apply for a year cultural and portuguese language course in Portugal. Please guys I want to know my chance of getting visa before making payments.

We will contact you soon. We are gathering our documents ( transcripts) for validation and authentication. Once that is done, we will contact you.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by loliapoopy2013(f): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bayobishow:

https:///+v8pS4QYM9HllY2Vk

Is there a Portugal International student telegram group? Please drop the link here for us.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by imran90(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

We will contact you soon. We are gathering our documents ( transcripts) for validation and authentication. Once that is done, we will contact you.
Are you sure that you quote the right person? Because i dont understand your message
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
imran90:
Are you sure that you quote the right person? Because i dont understand your message

Not you
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Cavesnatural: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Can you apply for a school in Portugal when you're in the country with a tourist visa?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by oseremenifidon: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Who has applied for Portuguese tourist visa and gotten it? I recently applied for mine with all the required documents but refused and the reason they gave was that there are reasonable doubt to your intention to leave the schengen region. When i looled through all of my documents for the second time i noticed my travel insurance was for a year. So please could the 1 year travel insurance be the reason for denail? And also kindly recommend what i should put up to show strong ties...Thanks
My email is oseremenifidon@gmail.com should incase anyone want to be of assistance.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by demmy79: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Health insurance is not the issue though you don't need to submit 1 year...check your email
oseremenifidon:
Who has applied for Portuguese tourist visa and gotten it? I recently applied for mine with all the required documents but refused and the reason they gave was that there are reasonable doubt to your intention to leave the schengen region. When i looled through all of my documents for the second time i noticed my travel insurance was for a year. So please could the 1 year travel insurance be the reason for denail? And also kindly recommend what i should put up to show strong ties...Thanks
My email is oseremenifidon@gmail.com should incase anyone want to be of assistance.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by oseremenifidon: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Cavesnatural:
Can you apply for a school in Portugal when you're in the country with a tourist visa?
Are you in Portugal on a tourist visa?
Can you guide me through the application process my own visa was denied
Mail me on oseremenifidon@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2022
Yes, you can mostly language schools

Cavesnatural:
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Hmm... these people are psychologist. They know or FEEL that we Africans and some Asian countries wants to come to Europe and stay back. It's students that there courses are up to a year or more than a year that are meant to do a year travel insurance. The person that investigated your documents might have reasoned it that way, if a person who is applying for tourist visa is doing an insurance of one year, then the person have an intention of staying back after the visa expires. One month insurance is enough for someone coming to visit and if it expires when you are still in Portugal, you can always renew it.
However, if you are a business person, or you are a female, I can ask you to appeal and write a VERY convincing letter. You won't be there when they would analyse it, but whatever you are able to write to convince them would really speak for you

oseremenifidon:
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Under normal circumstances, it takes 15days

oseremenifidon:
Please for those of you who have applied for tourist visa to Portugal, please how long does it take before the embassy get back to you?
Thanks
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by oseremenifidon: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bayobishow:
Hmm... these people are psychologist. They know or FEEL that we Africans and some Asian countries wants to come to Europe and stay back. It's students that there courses are up to a year or more than a year that are meant to do a year travel insurance. The person that investigated your documents might have reasoned it that way, if a person who is applying for tourist visa is doing an insurance of one year, then the person have an intention of staying back after the visa expires. One month insurance is enough for someone coming to visit and if it expires when you are still in Portugal, you can always renew it.
However, if you are a business person, or you are a female, I can ask you to appeal and write a VERY convincing letter. You won't be there when they would analyse it, but whatever you are able to write to convince them would really speak for you

Thanks bro!
That's the issue
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by carsprayer: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2022
if i travel as a Tourist, can i stay back for resident permit?

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by oseremenifidon: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bayobishow:

Do you think I should change it to a business invitation visa since it is short term or still stick to the tourist visa?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
You can't stay back according to their policy. However, you can apply to a school(maybe a language course or professional course), that the course is up to a year. Then you would call SEF and apply for resident card. BUT all these must be done before ur visa expires
carsprayer:
if i travel as a Tourist, can i stay back for resident permit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
You can appeal but if you begin to change it to business visa, they would suspect. I'm just thinking since it is a tourist visa dt u applied for, we have a lot of tourist attractions here, like...... If you can call me on Instagram, I can give you hint

oseremenifidon:
Do you think I should change it to a business invitation visa since it is short term or still stick to the tourist visa?
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na3X7dk4_xk this video would help lots of students waiting for January application

1 Like

Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Bayobishow: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Alot of testimonies on the telegram group for students. Students helping each other with info. Follow me on Instagram, so that I can share the link with you
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by alakara(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bayobishow:
Alot of testimonies on the telegram group for students. Students helping each other with info. Follow me on Instagram, so that I can share the link with you

What's your handle on Instagram.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by lessie(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
I run a POS business, can l use my business account as a proof of fund and make up for any deficit?
Bayobishow:

One of my subscriber came January and his sponsor's account was a busy account, he had 4.8million naira and he only submitted his salary account with was having about 150,000. He was granted. He's in Portugal for his masters now. Basically, just ensure that the total tuition for one year, accommodation and feeding can be seen in the sponsor's acct. So, i think if you have about 5million upward from your acct.
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by oseremenifidon: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bayobishow:
You can appeal but if you begin to change it to business visa, they would suspect. I'm just thinking since it is a tourist visa dt u applied for, we have a lot of tourist attractions here, like...... If you can call me on Instagram, I can give you hint

Just sent you a mail
Re: How I Migrated To From Nigeria To Portugal by Akayani: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bayobishow:

Please can I have the link to the telegram group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.