Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23838 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

thick thighs and buttgrin
grin grin

see more in episode 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by HajiaNotu: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
He must have beards wink wink
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

She must be a baller grin

That’s the female version of Odemwingie. cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by BabaIbo: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mvena:

It seems like you’re really bored

Lame, let me just show mercy on you.

Go peacefully and sin no more baby girl!
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Omicron007: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

That’s the female version of Odemwingie. cheesy

You've got game..
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
faithfull18:
It's the Aja igboros who want virgins for megrin life is give and take.

May our virgins not fall into disvirgined hands grin
grin

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by geesunge(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Temilade5078:
She must know God..

Then any other things is controllable since she knows God
Knowing God is a priority but pls don't say any other thing is controllable.
Some ladies know God but they have quite a number of obnoxious behaviors that can be intolerable. I want to belive that a born again Christian lady has not used her tongue wrongly to say some words to you before.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by WilsonBright935: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
In BrainJotter's voice "YANSH" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:

You've got game..

I sure do. cool
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Emceekonami(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
The third nearly killed somebodys father���. Ibrahimovic is so underated��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXGo1-cCHw&t=15s
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bahamas95:

BEAUTY!

There're other features but I can't stand the sight of an ugly girl so it's a must for me.

I wanna wake up in the morning and smile because an angel is sleeping beside me.

You better be fine!

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Omicron007: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

I sure do. cool

Yeah.....though I always have to bite my tongue when I try to pronounce your moniker grin
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by apple30(f): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Munzy14:

You never ready for relationship be that na.. grin

I am yet to meet a babe wey no like zee world...Zee world na romance stuffs...Women love things of the heart.
Dey r ladies dat dnt watch Zworld..tho 5 out of 100 grin dat shit is too slow particularly dere effect demn ,dat shit bore me off my mind angry
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Eben91: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP
*Slim body
*Slightly fair
*Fairly, nice cook
*Good conversationist.
*Body count of 2 or 3@most. (Since virgin babe nor dey Nigeria again) sad

More loading.. smiley
Pls how will you know that her body count is just two or three or will her pussy have Bleep log where you check the last Bleep, number of time, etc of all the activities that had taken place in her pussy.
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by toprealman: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

She must be a baller grin
Runner nko

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Eben91: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

see more in episode 2

Here am I, grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mvena(f): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
BabaIbo:

Lame, let me just show mercy on you.

Go peacefully and sin no more baby girl!
Nonsense!
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by emekachief: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
MUST BE A VIRGIN
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
pansophist:

So you want to tell me that the woman of my dreams does not exist? You're such a wicked person. You will not enter heaven I guarantee.

Oshey! Angel Gaberiel. cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Haakeem:
u sef be virgin
no but I be virgintarian

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Ugaboy: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

see more in episode 2
I have all except
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Vinesee: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Big ass, not fat but slim with well rounded butt and hips
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mariangeles(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicron007:

Yeah.....though I always have to bite my tongue when I try to pronounce your moniker grin

You’ll get there. cheesy
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mzansiminister1: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Btw,
I dreamt Man U lost 3 nil to Leeds Utd and Ronaldo was redcarded for kicking out at Maguire who scored an OG. shocked wink

Story
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Peskid: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Respectful
Prayerful
Discipline
Obedient
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by meedoLock(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Must be submissive and supportive above all, this life is too short to be mean and too aggressive. Never asked too much....
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Johnsown1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
I like her to be pretty,supportive, caring, accommodating,home maker and average in height.

1 Like

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Astrid4(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Cardiomyopathy.

This remind of my ex, she had cardiomyopathy embarassed
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by emmyluizzz: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
give me a chioma Jesus with a good touch of Rihanna
period
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Allisgud: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
GeneralPula:
If you cherish your peace of mind, stay away from all these new school girls..

You’ll only be lucky if you’re lucky to find a lady with an old school habit..
it depends on the age,inshort any oldskool girl was once new skool before she got tired and become oldskool
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by BabaIbo: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mvena:

Nonsense!

Just go for now!
Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Allisgud: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hardworking, respectful pretty good cook supportive woman,and makes me laugh grin grin ;Dwhy will I cheat on such woman baba God this is the kind of woman I want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.