Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 60 pages)

Travel / Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeUzodinma:

how ppl take dey turn billionaires over night? how many over night billionaires you know?
dino and tunde the rechargeable billionaire lol
Travel / Re: Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
viviangist:
Shared with caption ... Anambra 360 Reports

Source: https://twitter.com/nnayidavid/status/1359421085163413508?s=19

congrats bro please join nairaland and observe, compare and contrast mindset and IQs ..
Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by 6digitscomrade: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Adonkia:
Nairaland is becoming the Nigerian version of parler. There are many Patriots here.
lol but I think people aren’t getting his jokes because the nation itself is polarised.. now everyone is playing on the offensive nr 9 position kill or be killed state of mind no time for jokes lol don’t read sms on battlefield ��

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by 6digitscomrade: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2021
lilvicky68:
Reno what will you gain if buhari tries it and dismantles his waist..
lol gain validation lol
Politics / Re: Stage Another Protest In Lekki And Get Kicked - ALEG by 6digitscomrade: 6:33am On Feb 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Getting justice is a fundamental human right, but equally disrupting public movement is also illegal.

However my own take to the matter is never to be a wailer, you cannot change what you don't engage.
in Nigeria no funds for the common man only ur right to go mental.. nothing like fundamental human rights have u ever even heard that word from any Nigerian politician?
Travel / Re: Inside Canada Ice Hotel With 15 Suites, Bar And Wedding Chapel(Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Karleb:

Why do we need rain when we have cows?
how about a cow dung hotel de corntree lol according to nairalanders ooo����
Politics / Re: Plot Thickens To Sanction Makinde, Olujimi, Others In South-west PDP by 6digitscomrade: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
ijustdey:
There were moves to sanction Makinde, Olujimi, and other party chieftains who do not belong to the Fayose-led faction.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/09/plot-thickens-sanction-makinde-olujimi-others-south-west-pdp
ego play..smh
Politics / Re: DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate by 6digitscomrade: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
byinks:

Sorry but it's not even a guy... obviously she and the Felix know each other. But it's not a guy.
then Na one stone go kpuff 2 birds sorry .. obviously Felix didn’t advise the she ..
Politics / Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by 6digitscomrade: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Timblogga:
Don’t be such a f00l for your future son’s sake
except e go kidnap d son like him people because I nor know who go open yansh let alone born for dat kind person wey nor dey finish online dey yarn dust if na u talk true u go allow ur sister or una house girl conceive for nonentity??

Say the truth and let enemies be ashamed �����
Politics / Re: FG To Begin Oil Exploration In Northeast, Says Petroleum Minister by 6digitscomrade: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/08/fg-to-begin-oil-exploration-in-northeast-says-petroleum-minister/
in another news ..

Bitcoin hit a fresh record above $47,000 on Tuesday after Tesla’s announcement of a $1.5 billion investment in the largest cryptocurrency.

The token rose as much as 6.3 per cent to almost $47,493 in Asian trading before paring some of the gains. It was at about $46,455 as of 12.22pm in Hong Kong. Tesla’s disclosure Monday sent the price soaring.
Politics / Re: DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate by 6digitscomrade: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

The threads of hate you incite will consume you surely. You are clearly inciting hate against another tribe that on other threads you claim to be part of but here you are inciting hate and targeting them for your mischief

If only you know what awaits you in the beyond grin
You should worry to your core . grin
im not ipob or whatever.. but without apologies to any mortal I despise that guy to the extent I can switch a goat’s death in his stead.. even a roach/bug has more value to me than him.. if I have juju I will curse Felix languish in agony before he exits miserably..

He’s the person destroying nairaland I have been on nairaland over 11yrs the nuisance was still in his slump eating in his gutter..

He’s very tribalistic yet will deceptively claim he’s a United nation advocate.. sadly but not surprising he can’t stand criticism.. if u do he invite all the mods rather than stand up ...

The reason is ... Felix is a dog without tail, he’s mentally and physically useless he’s got nothing as a man let alone a life..

Imagine calling other tribe dogs that bark but can’t fight.. if one challenge him to secretly meet face to face he won’t.. he’d rather see it as an opportunity to upgrade his degenerated existence or he will invite the mods again.

Felix will forever be unfortunate nothing he will touch will prosper..very deceptive animal spits on his head!
Politics / Re: DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate by 6digitscomrade: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/defendlagos-youths-plan-counter-protest-at-lekki-tollgate/
i can’t forgive stupidity but idiocy I can..,the idea sounds so cool! It’s a shame I’m not interested.
Politics / Re: DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate by 6digitscomrade: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2021
Politics / Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by 6digitscomrade: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
post=98876917:
Short fused bastard about to turn to a prostitute.

A curse of a father is a serious issue on the life of an idiot son with mental issues.

What a black sheep tragedy to his family, along with his mad twin brother.

2 mad Men bringing shame to their families and tribes
rule 2 insulting a man old enough to father u thereby exposing the tragedy that occurred in that brothel where the animal that was rapedddddddd conceived maggotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Typical character of a degenerate quick to bash but can stand one.

Cc God of the heavens and earth.. bear us witness here

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by 6digitscomrade: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-fani-kayode-moves-to-return-to-apc/
and now he will become one of the best lol funny country without direction just like the politicians without ideological inclinations...
Travel Ads / Re: Agege Train Station Then VS Now by 6digitscomrade: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aderr:
That station at Agege is a federal government station not state.
u lots are delusional and annoyingly funny..states with not upto a quarter of Lagos state budget and internally generated revenue embark on federal projects .. I remember during tinubu era he survived without federal allocation because of his feud with obj.. but ofcourse u morons have selective amnesia and u talk like what the system has made u guys .. dumbfuckkks

1 Like 1 Share

Travel Ads / Re: Agege Train Station Then VS Now by 6digitscomrade: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
NGpatriot:

Was or is the NRC and it's infrastructures including rail stations across Nigeria controlled or managed by the LASG or state governments?

You might want to look in the mirror for fools and dunces!

Sometimes I wonder about you Igbos.
ahaha I always knew u were worse than the nomad in Guinea-Bissau and Chad put together any discerning mind to u is ipob no wonder u are retrogressive!
Travel Ads / Re: Agege Train Station Then VS Now by 6digitscomrade: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
olodo ,speaking too much grammar but cant differentiate between state and federal projectscheesycheesy
e dey pain am!!!! But I can’t help u not d cause of pathological woes!
Travel Ads / Re: Agege Train Station Then VS Now by 6digitscomrade: 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
uptimum123:

I had wanted to educate you but then I realize it's gonna be a waste of my time.

Your intent was to sound knowledgeable but then in reality your life is more of a shattered wagon that fell off the cliff
ur head is empty!!! From all indications u are from a very very wretched home hence u will always love ur oppressors and intimidators who feed u crumbs ! Educate who? Smh .. I’m way above ur league and I’m not ur mate in all facets of life..run along kiddo u can share our convo with ur paymasters perhaps not because u failed woefully and slave contract could be terminated as an inefficient slave..

1 Like

Travel Ads / Re: Agege Train Station Then VS Now by 6digitscomrade: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
southniyikaye:
It is good they developed it but they should also tell us the amount channeled into it and amount embezzled..

People shouting APC and pdp are fools to me...
Rotimi amaechi was formerly in pdp before crossing to APC..
80% of criminals in APC were pdp criminals..
They only poured an old wine into a new bottle
same bitchhhhh different rooms!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: #EndSars: Lagos Lost N2.5billion To Lekki Tollgate Closure In 95 Days - Punch by 6digitscomrade: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nigeriadondie:
cry The human lives we lost to the trigger of our heartless cowards in uniform is worth more than any billions of naira lost.

I am afraid to say those who died, died in vain as our heartless leaders haven’t learnt anything from the protests. Both their actions and utterances indicates an attitude of “to hell” with the masses. Everything has returned back to what it was. The soldiers who killed unarmed protesters would never face justice. The massacre in Lekki would remain just like every other one like the infamous Asaba massacre, Odi massacre, Zaki-biam massacre, Zaria, Kaduna and Abuja massacre of the Shiites in which multi purpose machine guns were used, the Oyigbo massacre in Rivers State. Trust me, with this culture of impunity, we would still experience more massacres in the future. It is not a matter of God forbid

Any body wishing the thugs in uniform protection and God’s blessings is a sharer in the blood of those killed by the military. They don’t deserve the prayers and best wishes of people whose relatives they have killed.

I don’t wish those in the military well. They are monsters that would never escape the wrath of God if they manage to escape justice by man.

When they are killed in their hundreds by Boko Haram, people would cry that militants killed someone’s father, brother, son, friend or relatives but when the military kills people we don’t think the same.

just few days ago that clown nose that will never reap the fruits of his labour said he will ensure the promoters and protesters be prosecuted and persecuted the same shameless clown nose who as the world now knows is just an opportunist without scouts honour prior to 2019 elections affirmed the shoot at sight of Nigerians by this directionless and vindictive government.. ThankGod for karma and posterity ..
Travel / Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by 6digitscomrade: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2021
blackpanda:

U will learn
tell that to my beautiful kids blossoming and flourishing .. last year storm Bella cut power in our home for 2hrs my kids thought we were gonna die..

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by 6digitscomrade: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2021
tunapawizzy:
1. u no go crawl before u begin fly, person wey never even get the basic comfort, na to become billionaire be the worry, and u already said it the chances of becoming that billionaire(in Nigeria) without engaging in dubious acts or corrupt practices is very very low
2. You are right theres so much money to be made, unfortunately the system stifles your effort, if you have attempted you will know.
3. the question is this. that business u own in Nigeria, is it worth the whole stress..Kaduna state government just demolished someones restaurant(hard labour, probably loans inclusive) because of a baseles allegation....this one is small if we begin reel out many uncertainties surrounding business in naija.
4. YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO BE MISCHIEVOUS.. You must think everybody relocate to go seek asylum or start doing menial jobs. BTW what do u call high-paying jobs in naija, put a figure (analyze ur bills to bring u close to kind of life quality an average person abroad enjoys)
5. VERY TRUE but shey na only children deserve good life, dem forbid parents to enjoy good life?
6. U still think everyone relocates to the poor neighbourhoods in the west. Poor NewYork neighbourhoods are not the only places people relocate to.....Google for urself the crime rate in europe and canada. Do you know in Nigeria people now kidnap their neighbours for ransom as small as 1 million Naira..Farming na no go area now, herdsmen go arrange u.
7. Fallacy of Hasty generalization: Someone is probably 80% done with a mortgage payment of say 300k euros but them living paycheck to paycheck or their zero account balance is the highlight for u...CONTINUE
8. Anyone is free to choose make a choice.... U may choose Russia or SouthKorea..BTW if its for economic reasons ONLY, Kuwait will probaby be the destination of choice for people
9. NIGERIA: Lesser pay, Lesser bills, Lower standard of living CANADA or WHEREVER: More pay, More cost of living, Higher standard of living... CHOOSE ONE
10. Dont be a local champion: Nothing stops you from aspiring to work in corporate offices abroad too......Ur advice will probably be useful for some who have no plans of what they want to do when they get to the abroad sha.
he is myopic and full of vile he is a very toxic person to the extent the toxins in him are oozing of pull him Down syndrome that has plagued Nigeria over the years with no end in sight ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by 6digitscomrade: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2021
blackpanda:

No sir i have lived abroad before. i can travel for vacation but never to immigrate. Many people get there only to be shocked by the realities
The grass is not always greener on the other side. Immigration is not for everybody
ofcourse u are a typical example..u are made for naija I hope ur kids will not be full of vile when they see our kids and I hope u can tell them ur reasons ,Goodluck
Travel / Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by 6digitscomrade: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2021
BoboNogoDie:
[s][/s]
Even though I'm not planning to relocate, this write-up reeks ignorance and stupidity.

The most important thing which is standard of living and availability of basic amenities wasn't mentioned.
because he’s wired for suffering and mentally malnourished.
Travel / Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by 6digitscomrade: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2021
ednut1:
Visit LinkedIn.com to see where many Nigerians are working in Canada. Keep yarning nonsense. If you go to canada and get citizenship after 3 years. You can still return home if you wish. So why are you pained that people are migrating. If you cant get a job you desire there is option of going back to school and govt sponsors all or part. Some have gone back to study nursing for free.

If i call ambulance it will come, my children can enter government jobs or armed forces without knowing anyone or quota system.i have access to clean water. I have 24 hours light, i hardly enter traffic, i can stroll out at night without fear of hoodlums.

Yesterday after working i went watch ice skating at 7pm. Una don normalize suffering and smiling smh
most Nigerians have internalised and personalised abysmal and anomaly’s ..more like having Stockholm syndrome with suffering!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by 6digitscomrade: 9:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Princewill1:
The high successes recorded by dubious politicians, fraudulent pastors and ponzi scheme operators in Nigeria are living proofs that Nigerians can be so gullible. We can easily be deceived. The astronomical hype on Canada is the latest deceit in town. Here are things you need to know before immigrating.

1. The list of richest Nigerians is filled with Nigerians living at home. You're more likely to make it into Forbes if you live in Nigeria. At least that's what the stat shows, whether people making into Forbes in Nigeria are engaging in corrupt practices is a story for another day. The odds of becoming a dollar billionaire favours those at home . No Diaspora Nigerian has ever made it into Forbes billionaire list.

2. There are more money to be made in a developing economy than in a developed economy. That's why as you're rushing out of the country, Lebanese, Indians and Chinese are rushing in. Only few will understand. You're sitting on the biggest market in Africa yet you haven't realize this but the Lebanese and the Indians knew this.

3. If you are the type who don't fancy working for others, it's much more easier to own a business in Nigeria than in Canada/US. Western countries were set up for the 99% populace to work for 1% elites. Their education systems were designed to produce workforce for the rat race. Not to create employers of labour.

4. It's stupidity to resign from a high-paying job in Nigeria in a bid to relocate to Canada/US. Your eyes will get clear up when you start facing the hard realities in Canada. Those who had made this mistake in the past are ashamed to come on social media to talk about it. The ones talking on Twitter are 'freshers' who just arrived.

5. If you want to secure 2nd passport for your kids, you don't necessarily need to immigrate to achieve this. There are other ways, one method is overseas child birth.

6. You're 5x more likely to be shot and rubbed in New York than in Lagos. Poor neighborhoods all over the world has more crime rates. The thing is, when you finally made it in Nigeria,you can move to high brow areas with lesser crime.

7. Nigerians are spending up to 8millions ($21k) and above to immigrate to Canada/US whereas an average canadian or American citizen can't boast of $10k in their bank A/C's. They live pay check to pay check.

8. Some Nigerians claims that they ain't relocating because of the money but because of good infrastructure, good health care system, value for their money etc. That's a lie! 98% of Nigerians who're eager to travel out are relocating because of economic reasons. There are good infrastructure, good health care system and value for money in countries like Kuwait, Russia, Brazil, South Korea, Chile etc but Nigerians ain't trooping there, indicating that their preference for Canada/US is purely based on economic reasons.

9. It's cheaper to live in Nigeria. Canada/US promises higher minimum wage but the system will still take it away from you. It's like giving you with one hand and taking from you with another. $2k (N760k) will pay for your one year rent of 2 bedrooms apartment in a good location in Nigeria but same amount will only fetch you one month rent of a match box apartment in Canada/US.

10. This is not to stop you from traveling out but to inform you on the true realities. Economic immigration should be left for lower or working class who're struggling or to young lads who wants to school abroad and thereafter further their career overseas. Not to deceive Nigerians already earning good in corporate offices in Nigeria to resign and relocate where they will be employed as security guards or to deceive business owners who's businesses are thriving in Nigeria to close down business and relocate. Don't let them deceive you with the hype. Money don't grow on trees anywhere in the world.
na u suppose be the real Danny drinkwater u need alot rest u are thinking too much!

Crime / Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by 6digitscomrade: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

Don't mind them oo, they don't know by so doing it actually encourage women into crime the more.

Women will feel they can do it and get away with it, since they are women and people will have a soft spot for it.

The same way a criminal mind man is dangerous is the same way a criminal minded girl is dangerous.

And those girls doing hookup a lot of them are very dangerous, they are the people that are in most situation ready for anything
Godbless u after devil the next is women!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.