Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 60 pages)

Crime / Re: Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) by 6digitscomrade: 8:03am On Jan 11, 2021
yinkus6750:
Say no to prostitution.
Some ladies are terrible than the devil himself.
Imagine, hacking a man to death?
Only God knows what transpired.
Man his soul RIP
clients from obiakpo lucifer junction beware!
Politics / Re: Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President by 6digitscomrade: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/10/parallel-ohanaeze-elections-held-in-imo-obiozor-ibeh-returned-as-president-generals/
u see life George that uses walking stick very frail and looking without doubts as a man that needs plenty of siesta at almost 90years of age but people would rather vote him 304 votes to give vibrant people 15 & 4 votes...Nigeria as a nation can easily pass as a circus and a freak show in all ramifications of life not even God can fix this nation ..
Crime / Re: Photo That Shows Omoyele Sowore Locked Up Inside Police Cell Has Gone Viral by 6digitscomrade: 1:44am On Jan 11, 2021
Chukwute:
A photo that shows former Nigerian presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore locked up inside a police cell has gone viral online.

Omoyele Sowore and four others were arrested on New Year day over unlawful assembly.

A magistrate had ruled that the RevolutionNow activist should be remanded under the custody of the Nigerian Police Force instead of granting him bail.

Read more;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/01/11/photo-that-shows-omoyele-sowore-locked-up-inside-police-cell-has-gone-viral/
ok
Romance / Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by 6digitscomrade: 1:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Pennywise:
They should admit his dyck in evidence
or consider the cock as a possible murder weapon
Romance / Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by 6digitscomrade: 1:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Mind-blowing!

Folabi Freeman commented.
mind bugling and gut wrenching!
Politics / Re: Where Did The Chinese Borrow Money To Build Their Country by 6digitscomrade: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
laiperi:
Walayi, African leaders and those that voted and keep them in place are not only greedy, they are stupid.

They got most of their population to believe development can only come from foreigners.

Is that how USA, China and Russia feed their population, develop and became nuclear power?

Africans want to be recolonized.
from Angola

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Victoria Inyama Tests Positive For COVID-19 In UK by 6digitscomrade: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Victoria Inyama has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently hospitalized, IgbereTV reports.

The actress who resides in the UK shared the news on her Instagram page. She posted a video from her hospital bed as well as her test result. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ2C9KogrwI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4gtRW_4Ofs
rubbish !
Celebrities / Re: Jim Lawson Maduike Is Dead by 6digitscomrade: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2021
Discovery4today:

https://m.guardian.ng/life/veteran-nollywood-actor-jim-lawson-maduike-is-dead/
RIP sire!!!! Death is a meal we all must eat at a certain point in our life.. birth, death constant in nature ,although some av included marriage that is a debate that will keep them busy !

3 Likes 4 Shares

Celebrities / Re: American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) by 6digitscomrade: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Called Celebrities who need Help are the ones Reacting..

What does it Profit you to be called a Celebrity on Earth and be heading for Destruction without knowing..

When the World is against you, you know you are on the right part.

What the Earth thinks, Does or says about you is irrelevant!
Light and Darkness cannot stay together!

What the KING of Kings says and knows about you is what Counts!

Leave all these people! They all are mere creatures throwing hands and legs in the air.

What is Coming From Above is what will Shake all Inhabitants..

I Laugh because what I see is a Nation and people begging for Wrath.

I am too Heavenly loaded to be Deceived!

I Stand For JESUS Christ even if it Cost my Life
I Support President Trump
I Stand for Godliness, Justice and Uprightness..
I Stand Against a generation of A-men and Awoman
my brethren in the lord the joke is on u and u need ur head checked for rusts and biotic elements interferences..u don dey sick!
Travel / Re: Missing Aircraft: Sriwijaya Plane Route Jakarta-Pontianak SJ-182 Lost Contact by 6digitscomrade: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Martinelli35:
The dc-10 issues were not really structural, it had more to do with the maintenance culture of the transporters who bought them, maintaining a McDowell Douglas model plane is really very expensive, especially while dislodging the engines, The transporters found a cheaper way to dislodge and couple back these component parts, but it came with problems, in doing so they damaged these component part, which would eventually give way during the intense stress of flight and a lot of dc10s started crashing. At first, they were grounded, but when an investigation laid bare this problem, they were allowed back in the air with strict adherence to the maintenance protocol provided for by McDowell Douglas. It’s one of the safest planes now
u raised some salient points which was maintenance culture quite frankly I understand and concur I was privy to some of those cut corners measures they took to expedite maintenance and cut costs but when I mentioned structural I could tell u more because I had to watch all crashes related to DC 10 jetliners and I can tell u authoritatively they were culpable hence they were discontinued from commercial and restricted to only cargoes

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Missing Aircraft: Sriwijaya Plane Route Jakarta-Pontianak SJ-182 Lost Contact by 6digitscomrade: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
J111333:
Don't forget that DC 10 has been one of the strongest aircrafts the world has ever had.

If they had discovered its flaw on time, it wouldn't have been relegated at the time it was and remember that it was just that one problem with the cargo door.

By the time it was fixed, the world had moved on.
no bro not just the cargo doors in the quest for the structural engineers to make it the most beautiful airbus they compromised on safety and the DC 10 was amassing death tolls worldwide it was undoubtedly the most sort after airbus but it was just too much .. the 3rd engine placed on the tail like a fin caused a lot of crashes and compromised other functions on the jetliner before they discovered and remodelled but then again about 709k people already died from that structural error..

2 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Missing Aircraft: Sriwijaya Plane Route Jakarta-Pontianak SJ-182 Lost Contact by 6digitscomrade: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
J111333:
A plane that lost more than 10,000 altitude in less than one minute is already a goner.

737 keeps surprising me and to think that I trust that model 500 classic so much is worrisome.
the DC 10 was the most troubled plane thankGod it has been discontinued from commercial purposes only cargo like dhl and FedEx uses them now DC 10 almost killed the world with beauty and ofcourse deadly crashes..
Travel / Re: Missing Aircraft: Sriwijaya Plane Route Jakarta-Pontianak SJ-182 Lost Contact by 6digitscomrade: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Duru9:
If you watch Air crash investigation for Discovery channel on DStv to enter plane go de fear you

I pray the pilots and everyone is alive and safe

Though I fear the worst might have happened cry
lol Daz what I watched throughout the holidays and it’s what I’m watching now on skyTv .. the sad story is we can’t abandon Airplanes but it’s scary bro

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory by 6digitscomrade: 12:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....we are doing well
The world should know we are the real niggarrrrs of Africa..let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbors of ours called Ghana and south Africa can hear it

I agree with you...he be like say Nigerians plenty for America well well..
Two of my uncles from my father side are in America...although I don't know where they are in America and I don't care to know because they are greedy moda fuckkkers
greedy? Ur father was lame and lazy and it’s glaring and obvious that he is ur father ur miserable unborn kids might even call their uncles and neighbours greedy folks considering ur wasteful exploits now... get a semblance of a real life bro !
Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately by 6digitscomrade: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2021
zang:
Pride goes before a fall
watch what you say and how u coordinate people and things around u, Na rat weydon die dey turn children toys .. my wise granny told while she stared in my brown eyes..
Politics / Re: NANS Gives Makinde 3 Days To Address Amotekun Brutality On Oyo Residents by 6digitscomrade: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Crime / Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by 6digitscomrade: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
GenerationNext:

So Yorubas are into this scam, I thought they said it is South Eastern business, that they are SAINTS. grin grin grin
im not into the tribal trade bro I just a pathetic people it sickens me to my guts and u are already nauseating me ..
Crime / Re: Nigerian Arrested In Delhi Over $217K Scam by 6digitscomrade: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
obiekunie2:
see how they will avoid this thread bc na their brother. very hypocritical set of people!

Let it be an ipob that committed this heinous crime, the page would av been pursing 15 by now.

But the Igbos are matured and understand the fact that crime has no ethnicity and therefore wouldn't leave their busy schedule to come ridicule another tribe over crime.
u sound like a 3rd class citizen seeking affection and attention sadly u will only get that through whiny like a stuck Irish pig!
Travel / Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by 6digitscomrade: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Solatium:

Do you know how many Polish i have came across in my life?
Those guy's are even poorer than most Nigerians,but because they live in a country with a bit of development with their white skin people felt that things are alright there.
My people no be all abroad be abroad oo,no be all white skin people be òyìnbó o
tell me about them I lived there for 9 years I can’t even speak any Nigerian language as much as I can speak polish again they pathologically racist they can’t even help it .. criminals and deceptive prostitutes

1 Like

Travel / Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by 6digitscomrade: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Solatium:

Jobs full everywhere for Poland?
Do you know the number of Polish hustling for job in UK?
i dey fear una for here oo
na polish people be d ebonyi people of Europe without disrespect..
Travel / Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by 6digitscomrade: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Are you saying that if you travel to these countries, you will just be studying and no work?
the only country he can work and study there is Norway and Finland.. the rest are only Bleep, alcohol and maybe with minimal concentration study and ofcourse racism in full doses..

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? by 6digitscomrade: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2021
manneger2:

Why Estonia, why not Poland or czech this two country have job with least unemployment rate, and u don't need IELTS to apply, only that Czech visa take long time like 2months but Poland within 2weeks to one month, Poland is better for him because they have growing economy with job scattered every where but salary is less when compared to Estonia, tuition fee is equally less in Poland and Czech, anyone u choose u can use 3m to leave Nigeria via study route to some eu country.
forget Poland please!!!! Anyone can quote in few years if he doesn’t listen that country isn’t it apart from racism it’s not as easy as 10years ago there!

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Sings Joyfully As He Drives Around In His Exotic Car. by 6digitscomrade: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
englishmart:
[b]This former senator surely knows how to enjoy life. Watch as he drives around in a foreign country showing off his his cars and its features.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJvjibYnbc-/?igshid=1fthoved8kwyx
diz is childish and lack essence..Na once u go know pikin wey poverty be know am by name...
Politics / Re: Ize-Iyamu To Appeal Court Judgement Disqualifying His Candidacy by 6digitscomrade: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
IMASTEX:
His money came from politics, so spending it still on politics to me is called restitution.

Meanwhile, it's a fresh year to get busy creating wealth. Join our practical teaching on snail farming. Click here for free.
sensenorgo kee u lol

Perhaps after our generation courses go dey school like studying corrupt nations and their antics..

Already on sky tv we have faking it special starring Donald J trump
Politics / Re: Abubakar Shekau Threatens Sheikh Gumi In New Audio by 6digitscomrade: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The author of the news is obviously suffering from Stockholm syndrome, which was why he kept addressing the terrorist like a gentleman.

Abi which one be Mr. Shekau ?

Na polite journalist

8 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Anyogu Elekwachi Mazi Ukonu Is Dead! by 6digitscomrade: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by 6digitscomrade: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
what are you even saying
ooopsss my bad forgot it was a forum very probable to find a dunce and a daft ..I beg ur pardon !
Politics / Re: Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit by 6digitscomrade: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
even me supporting ize iyamu was shocked. I thought his witness will reach at least 6 and many evidence to prove it was an error or mistake.

I'm just laughing because even apc in bayelsa was fully stacked yet they still loose but obaseki just bring ordinary 3 witness as defense. Lmao
u can cook for a community to eat but u can eat what the whole community prepared for u.. try get sense!

Abi if tortoise pull him cloth u fit carry wear am?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by 6digitscomrade: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:
What about some of us that works from home, where should he visit?
ur employer or customers lol

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by 6digitscomrade: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Nazgul:

I agree with you...most times the signs are there. Just that many men are blinded by a non-existing love. A woman that will divorce you after just one month in marriage will actually have displayed such glaring signs but most men foolishly choose to ignore them.

I learnt one bitter truth in relationships. Who isn't yours isn't yours, never force anyone to love you.

Never endure anyone who's character isn't compatible with you because you love them, it will end in premium tears because people don't change they only get worse.

Never invest heavily on a partner to win her heart, your investment will earn you her body but not her heart.

Never go into conflict with your parents or siblings because of a partner. You'll be on your knees begging when your relationship goes south. (This one applies to females as well)

Never try to change or rebrand a partner, you'll end up getting frustrated. Go for the one that exhibits the characteristics of what you want and date her.

Never fall in love with a girl you love, rather fall in love with a girl who loves you. When you fall in love with a girl you love, if she doesn't feel the same way, you'll spend all your time in that relationships trying to gain her affection. She will torture you emotionally, drain you financially, manipulate you into doing things for her against your wish... etc. But when a girl geninuely loves you, she'll go any length and give anything just to be with you. Flee from home, borrow, make sacrifices...just to make you happy.

Finally, men should be wise, flying your spouse abroad isn't bad, but make sure she has earned your loyalty, trust and love.
ontop table to chill with u just dey hungry me

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by 6digitscomrade: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2021
ayusco85:

I have never watched one before. Try another guess
lol ok stop being loyal to ignorance and illusions of others the reality is always more complicated with devastating results as a result of the latter.. be guided!

2 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by 6digitscomrade: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
I haven't been following this story as such because sex molestation of kids makes me sad.
My thoughts though:

Kids in the UK as young as 3yrs old have to be toilet trained before coming to school because they do not want their teachers to be sued for molestation when they clean them up.

Why was this boy still urinating at 11yrs old?

Was he toilet trained OR taken to see an urinologist?

Most parents do not train their kids to look after themselves like washing of their clothes, bathing themselves well etc because they do not have the time and they have maids to help their kids.

Do not handover your child's training to maids, schools, etc.

Stop over pampering your kids please. The world won't be nice to them. Toughen them up. Stop forming ajebo when you are pako.

Teach kids to be polite and able to stand up for themselves. This world isn't for sissies.

Let them help around the house.. Give them chores to do like you had when growing up.

Build them for the long term and not for the shortest term.
ur head is properly screwed to ur neck I see.. proud of you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.