Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,355 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 60 pages)

Education / Re: Muhammad Kiru: Kano Will Cancel Third Term If Private Schools Don’t Reduce Fees by 6digitscomrade: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2020
nedekid:

"I doubt if poverty will make u understand diz again as a result of inadequate education u probably went to the money making ones not knowledge driven ones"

Like seriously you wrote the above in reference to me?

Ie "poverty will not make me understand"?
Or that I my education is inadequate, or I went to money making one and not knowledge based?

Oga, I by God's grace certainly arent associated with poverty.
As per who is better educated between you and I, i reference your above writeup as evidence.
lol needless to reference because for you to have gotten my message clearly and adequately discerned it .. you will be saying acute fallacy to discredit my level of education.. I’d rather not banter words with you on that however..
Politics / Re: With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands by 6digitscomrade: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Omojolaray:
education is key but not the answer... Do educated people don't commit crime... It's the state of mind I don tire for people blaming education and illiteracy as problems
the deficiencies is the problem more like the catalyst or bedrock..

1 Like

Politics / Re: With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands by 6digitscomrade: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2020
adenigga:

Source:
https://m.punchng.com/news/Policemen-killings-IG-begins-commands-tour-force-admits-cops-morale-low

funny u guys can document death tolls but if asked how many extrajudicial killings no records will be found..confused sadistic lots

1 Like

Education / Re: Muhammad Kiru: Kano Will Cancel Third Term If Private Schools Don’t Reduce Fees by 6digitscomrade: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2020
nedekid:
Aboki and their mysterious ways.
If government schools were good who will go to private school?
Now you wanna dictate to private schools how much to pay.
yes I support diz.. education shouldn’t be source of wealth but more like a humanitarian service I doubt if poverty will make u understand diz again as a result of inadequate education u probably went to the money making ones not knowledge driven ones
Politics / Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by 6digitscomrade: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2020
Nappoli:
The former Governor of Cross river State and presidential aspirant turned 59 on September 30. His wife, former first lady of Cross river State, Onari Duke, made the birthday cake with Donald's face on it. lol

3rd photo is from Linda Ikeji blog shows When Donald Duke was a boy.

https://www.facebook.com/CalabarBlog/photos/a.783139528527641/1695846110590307/
one of the rare breeds
Politics / Re: Desmond Elliot Crying On Live TV Following Backlash by 6digitscomrade: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2020
hush15:
Why e dey cry now?

When it is time for him to cry, we will let him know then.
yes my brother and some worms here av been defending him life nor balance but most Nigerians are unbalanced inside the unbalanced life itself hence they are difficult to understand..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children by 6digitscomrade: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2020
Priscy01:
Desmond Elliot has apologized for addressing the youths as 'Children' while making his submission during plenary at the Lagos state House of Assembly last week, Igbere TV reports.

In a viral video that captured the Surulere lawmaker's submission on the Lagos carnage, he addressed the youths as children and opined that social media was used to fuel the carnage.

Igbere TV reports that Nigerians on social media have been dragging him since for his comment.

In a statement he released on his Twitter handle today, the actor apologized for his choice of words during the deliberation. According to him, he did not mean to be insensitive.

https://twitter.com/DesmondOElliot/status/1321854865551839232?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7o5XyZiDFE
u are dunce hence ur name is Desmond and u are a true reflection of money and fame miss road,,Mr man forget it even ur fine face will work against u..
Politics / Re: EndSARS: Most Nigerian Youths Are High On Drugs - Mojisola Alli-Macaulay by 6digitscomrade: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/endsars-most-nigerian-youths-are-high-on-drugs-says-lagos-lawmaker/
madam u are a fool!!! The uk u referenced shows u are mad because even if we have unemployment in the uk there’s a social welfare system in place.. do u have that? Come face to face with me if I won’t rubbish ur sliming ass nonsense educated ignorant buffoon

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari: We Must Avert A Second Wave Of COVID-19 In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
donphilopus:

Does this thing make sense to you? If it doesn't, then how do you expect it to make sense to the readers?
listen bro try to think of Nigeria like diz.. abject poverty + poverty of the mind + religious and ethnic fracas/ bigots reigning undeterred + hydra head corruption that can be likened to a pandemic that is endemic and treacherous beings.. bro u see it’s a recipe for doomsday but people will undermine and resort to prayers and infighting and then we have a country called Nigeria.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Dundalik : Europa League : (3 - 0) On 29th October 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
Who be all these ones again. Na Club ? Dundalk
they are a highly celebrated team in the republic and around Europe, many lads down here will also question what manner of club is enyimba and iwayamwu national and the likes.. football is bliss forget the name just enjoy the match except u are alive only to bet ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out by 6digitscomrade: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
HandmadeD:
Then he must be prepared to fushout the hundreds of millions of Nigerian youths who are using the #EndSARS medium to demand for accountability in governance.

His thoughts only goes to show that these dudes didn't get the message
commonsense doesn’t grow in and around all brains .. looking at the situation and condition of this country,you agree with me that majority of his likes have been the drivers of the country.. daft ,insensitive and kleptomaniac mediocres ..
Politics / Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by 6digitscomrade: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
jenny005:
So that more lives would be lost, properties destroyed. What an irrational thinking human being. pls dont take offence
russians,ireland ,Germany, USA and France all made the irrational thinking hence u lots troop there like flies!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting by 6digitscomrade: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
bencr7:
Sense is far away frm diz man, after buhari tenure wat will than become of diz man becuz is reasoning need help
u people will still forgive and forget ur tormentors already u lads are clamouring for return legs for known thieves and glutinous mammals
Politics / Re: Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ by 6digitscomrade: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are you a child ? Without blemish indeed ? grin grin
let a man who has never pee in the shower come forward ���

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Don't Attack Oil Facilities - Omo-Agege Begs Niger Delta Youths by 6digitscomrade: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2020
francisgodstime:
Don't understand u
watch CIA and FBI movies or forensic files u will find so much there and be glad u did..
Politics / Re: Don't Attack Oil Facilities - Omo-Agege Begs Niger Delta Youths by 6digitscomrade: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
francisgodstime:
I think u should ask ur soldiers hw operation crocodile turnout for them
dat Na classified information �
Politics / Re: Don't Attack Oil Facilities - Omo-Agege Begs Niger Delta Youths by 6digitscomrade: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
Let the mofo hoodlums try it nau

PYTHON GO SHAKE BODY FOR DIA YANSH
selective amnesia can be subdued u know?
Politics / Re: Hoodlums Steal Obafemi Awolowo’s Glasses From Statue As Looting Continues by 6digitscomrade: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2020
Princedapace:

Yes na.

Poverty+illiteracy+high population means disaster
d thing don taya u I noticed �
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by 6digitscomrade: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
daddytime:
Okay, and now?

ICC, shey una dey hear dem?

Una day go break soon.

Watch how their minions and lackeys who abound on cyberspace try to spin another narrative upon realizing the consequences of this admission to CNN.
they will tell you cnn is controlled by ipob, pdp and anti trump people hence cnn should be discounted and not taken seriously..diz is enough for 30k and all non essential lives..but relax karma has my address and theirs .. just keep ur sanity and do the right thing in life even when no one is watching u will reap it and the wicked will suffer on the long run ..keep calm and love nature!
Politics / Re: Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera by 6digitscomrade: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
faithful2911:

Hahaha

Hahahahah

Hahahhahaha

Hahahhahahaha

Lol cool
no he should be called polidlum �
Politics / Re: Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera by 6digitscomrade: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
Depressed101:
A Nigerian police man was captured on camera moving a sack that is supposed to be an item of food from the CACAVID19 PALLIATIVE WAREHOUSE IN Gwagwalada area council of Abuja.

Watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-f6EslTOZA
the Tupac lyrics on the beat.. diz looters need a DJ to blast for them my stomach was empty so it seduced me to phuckkkk the World!�
Politics / Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by 6digitscomrade: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
ajl:

How does Luther Vandross song has relevance to people rightfully taking back what was stolen from them? You these youth sometimes.
don’t take life too serious because eventually none of us will exit it alive.. a little sense of humour won’t be out of place..

Maybe I know all of the above as a result of my almost 4decades on earth..and you obviously aren’t no where close or even if you do life struggles has gotten the better side of you..

Relax..
Politics / Re: Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2020
ebuka440:
So long as what is being looted are palliatives, they should loot everything once with no mercy.

Our government looted theirs and now is the time for the masses to loot. But when two looters meet, it becomes loota continua
i would have loved to be the DJ there during the looting and blare on the repeat all songs by LUTHER VANDROSS��

5 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by 6digitscomrade: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Politics / Re: Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods by 6digitscomrade: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/25/looting-turn-back-your-children-if-they-bring-back-unaccounted-goods-buhari/?
same should go to ur cabinet members families if they earn 1m a month and build lavish homes and buys cars enough to compete with GM motors satellite car showrooms���
Politics / Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by 6digitscomrade: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Staro:

Oga, can you please move on?
Shebi you got the intended message clearly?
Ignore those android auto-correct spelling mistakes.
no come push me ... lol@ auto correct Na everything be auto correct nowadays..to type Q & E on phones Na deliberate human error fool!
Crime / Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by 6digitscomrade: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by 6digitscomrade: 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:

https://punchng.com/obaseki-extends-ultimatum-gives-fleeing-inmates-one-week-to-return/?amp=1#click=https:///ojeLBTiS66.
lol joke of the century ��ok we give all useless rulers one week to resign and consume sniper����

2 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? by 6digitscomrade: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I'm mad right now at all my fellow men.
I just wanna know, what's the gain there?

Recently I almost couldn't believe my ears when SHE (yeah, my capital letters She; my wife) told me that our landlord wooed her. Even told her to quit the house - cleaning schedule for her own daughter.

Imagine! Am looking at his back right now and I feel like stabbing him from behind. Bleep! all.

Some men are big time scumbags.
Imagine, marriage that's not even up to a month. Imagine that bastard.

Sure, am moving house by month-end.
Bleep all Randy men!
pleasure, diseases , ego and in some cases death.. anyone u get u claim..
Politics / Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 6digitscomrade: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Shut up.
lol .. go use ur medicine.. I get better things to do diz morning moronnnnnnnn!
Politics / Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 6digitscomrade: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

No need to blow my own horn.

This is a an anonymous forum.
then use ur brain wisely because ur brain brake don dey file hence u typed off point .. if not I for nor quote u..ur mention initially didn’t do ur image any good..

Be guided learn to apply refrain and restrain..

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 6digitscomrade: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Envy dey do person wey don live and work for US?
yes!!! The last time I visited Nigeria latsma wey break law to arrest my car for the same yeye offence claimed to have lived and worked in the USA for 15yrs .. and I didn’t ask him.. he just hated me on sight because he saw I just came back and don’t look like him and would never hence immediate outrage and impound..he even quickly made calls to base to ensure I was extorted.. I know ur type bro .. but it’s okay I get una medicine steady.. cunny man die Na cunny man go bury am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.