Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 60 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Onny Michael Buys A Car For His Wife On Her Birthday (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
emeijeh:
Have you answered the guys wooing you in your locality?
no she hasn’t waiting to see him on billboards first or possess an international number regardless of the location just any country across the Atlantic then u can ask ur questions again but again she won’t ask if all the aforementioned criteria’s are in place lol
Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo by 6digitscomrade: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2020
Politics / Re: APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari by 6digitscomrade: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Science/Technology / Re: 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
cheesy u get the rhymes bro
and I’m almost 40 years lol good old days �

1 Like

Politics / Re: “Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO by 6digitscomrade: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
benjackugo:
Adamu Garba, a former presidential aspirant under the All Progressives Congress, APC, has explained why he and his team were absent at the hearing of his suit filed against the founder and CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey.

Adamu Garba said that his lawyers received the notice for the hearing late hence why they requested for an adjournment, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that Tope Akinyode, a Nigerian rights lawyer who filed a lawsuit challenging the criminal complaint administered by former Presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba against CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, said Garba and his lawyer’s failed to show up for hearing at the Federal High Court on Wednesday, November 25, 2020.

Speaking on his decision to not appear, Garba took to his Twitter account to reveal the reasons, while also stating that his team will pursue the case to the end.

Read his tweets below.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1331627072469561345?s=19

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1331627926270451714?s=19

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1331629022514700288?s=19

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1331629647528947714?s=19
u are a real leather filled namma and u need to be grilled to encourage trekkers�

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: 20-Year-Old Man Built An Aircraft Training Replica In Adamawa (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Fly away Peter grin
come back Peter come back paul

8 Likes

Crime / Re: Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana by 6digitscomrade: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Asura:
Cars worth 4.5 mill! That's s lot. It's safe to say a lot of imported cars in Africa are stolen cars.
they ruined Germany with it already Ghanaians and Nigerians abroad are second to none when they collabo to ruin u ., u better count ur losses

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 'As Straight As Bobrisky' - Reno Omokri Mocks Army's Account Of Lekki Shooting by 6digitscomrade: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

He is not in the UK.. he is in the US.. lol get your facts right
for low life people not insulting their predicaments every country outside their enclave is UK or London I know for a fact
Jokes Etc / Re: How To Locate Your Wife In A Crowd Without Wasting Your Credit by 6digitscomrade: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
DragonFire442:
While you are busy talking to another lady, your wife may be busy talking to another man

It is called talking to talking.

When you finish your game, go and collect your wife from the other man before she would book appointment with him.

What a man can do, women can do x 10
afterall u don’t know if ur wife was on earth several times before u and more experienced.. I know many women who prefers steady quickies to so-called hot steamy sex they just constantly want a butt plug.. so if u like occupy they form gisting ur wife fit don collect 4 quickies simultaneously �
Politics / Re: Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate by 6digitscomrade: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Brigadier-General AI Taiwo, the Commander 81 of the Military Intelligence Brigade, has explained why the military initially denied its personnel involved in the October 20 shooting at the Lekki tollgate.

Recall that shortly after the incident on October 20, the Nigerian Army via its Twitter handle, denied the involvement of its officers.

Testifying before the Lagos state Judicial panel this afternoon, Taiwo said the military initially denied because it did not have its fact available.

Watch the video of him being cross-examined below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtY0kY-uEHI

Source:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/why-we-initially-denied-our-personnel-were-at-the-lekki-tollgate-nigerian-army-video.html
wtf It denied because it didn’t have available facts?is diz supposed to be a joke or caricature of an institution of a failed state? Our country is now like a kiddies yo-yo toy

4 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Trousers Pocket!! by 6digitscomrade: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2020
dragunov:

Guy, guy see ehn; it is not possible to hang your trouser to dry on line and snake will enter your pocket. You and I no say na on top fence you dry them. That is why it was easy for the 'liku' green guy to leave the holes on the cement block and glide into your pocket to chill. Uhn...
sense wee nor kee u ogbeni oshare aboki etc ����
Nairaland / General / Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Trousers Pocket!! by 6digitscomrade: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2020
luminouz:
This snake is harmless.

It is non venomous. I have seen it many times and you know its docile by the fact that it doesn't assume a threatening pose but a curiously calm one..

They even come close to me and play with me. I have been feeding them with fish guts and such. You can even go ahead and pet their heads and if you listen closely,you will hear their answering clicks of contentment....

Dont kill it next time, Pat Its head.
ur meds don finish abi?or u skip evaluation?
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by 6digitscomrade: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
obami007:

Lol
my brother go somewhere and chill na only naija matayaz fit make country man kill himsef and runaway �
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: FG, NBC Trolled As CNN Reveals Investigation Of Lekki Shootings by 6digitscomrade: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2020
obami007:
NBC messed up though

They should allow freedom of expression
before dusk tomorrow a deranged aboki or deluded bastard offspring of an oxymoron will procure a babariga injunction against CNN from distribution or showing of the footage as it can disrupt the peaceful state of Nigeria����really if Nigeria Na story book Na wale adenuga for produce and direct an�
Crime / Re: Soldier Dragged For Stoning A Civilian In Lagos State by 6digitscomrade: 12:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Gift52:
Soldier dragged for stoning a civilian in Lagos State

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlt6kb1CFKQ
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This happened at Kola Lagos State
The civilian was on his own and the military man thinking he was abusing him picked up a stone and hit him.
e go be rubber stone
Politics / Re: Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency by 6digitscomrade: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
kahal29:
https://t.guardian.ng/news/i-want-to-be-a-martyr-sacrificed-to-achieve-igbo-presidency-umahi/
we will see... I’m not saying an eastern man shouldn’t be Nigerian president oooo we are all entitled to the national cake and oyel not oil... but to think one will achieve it with his modus operandi he will still come back as usual or go to another party seeking his elusive justice... I used to like listening to him until I realised he doesn’t even understand the murky waters and hence he shouldn’t be trusted with a path let alone ur destiny..
Politics / Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by 6digitscomrade: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
Let them die I have no pity for them,*MAGODO PHASE II PROPERTY FOR SALE* !!!

*DESCRIPTION:* Block of Flats with B/Q and Gate house

*SIZE:* Approximately 882.074 Sq.metres

*TITLE:* Deed of Assignment, Survey (C of O in process)

*ASKING:* N160m (slightly negotiable)
c of o in process interesting
Politics / Re: Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor by 6digitscomrade: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Earlystar698:
This people celebrate madness at all times! What are they trying to encourage?

Rufia
trekking and imbecility... u can reevaluate if u spot any other deficiency..
Politics / Re: Labour Threatens Strike Over New Fuel Price Hike by 6digitscomrade: 4:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Doraty1:

https://ait.live/just-in-labour-threatens-strike-over-new-fuel-price-hike/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

until women completely handle our labour union no hope in sight.. I recommend women because they are best at labouring in all ramifications not forgetting science ���
Politics / Re: Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs by 6digitscomrade: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
talktrue1234:

You surely don't understand democracy, this is total confusion and not democracy. People will be changing party anyhow. Tell me why are people voting for a political party when the person voted in can still go ahead and change their party? It is just fraudulent and unreasonable!
our political parties only have ideologies on paper in reality is confusion and political prostitution..

Compare South Africa dont even go up North America.. forget USA .lol funny country
Politics / Re: Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs by 6digitscomrade: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Smithkafors:

Continue to cheer him to political oblivion.....so that he will lose out.The Earthquake that will hit him is still coming. To be honest,he has more bargaining power in PDP than APC where they have a lot of power brokers.
preach it
Fashion / Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by 6digitscomrade: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Some makeup artists have mastered the craft so well that they can't stop doing wonders to the faces of their clients, Reports.

Here is another makeup transformation Obtained By , that will leave you speechless.

What do you guys think about the make-up transformation?

Source: BLOG
mens hearts matters✊�
Crime / Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2020
Broken2020:
Some people claimed they live in Benin and the state is relatively quiet and peaceful. Hope they have seen evidences.

This is not the Benin we once lived oo, from the moment they started initiating conductors I knew the dooms days were near.

No parents wants their children to return to Nigeria at this time.
nothing to add.. u said it all!!!

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by 6digitscomrade: 5:38am On Nov 15, 2020
caprini1:
Even Hollywood remakes movies: Spiderman,Superman,King kong, Zombie,Dracula,Wonder woman, incredible Hulk,etc have all been previously made in the 60,s and 70,s.
jurassic park, jumanji, indiana jones
TV/Movies / Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by 6digitscomrade: 5:37am On Nov 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
everyday people I miss sam loco efe

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Now where is the one she built for her father .. Now i understand what ubunja is talking about.
Daz why as a Man U must always remember ursef think if u will.. I cannot coman kee myself
Politics / Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by 6digitscomrade: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2020
BigSarah:
I love the approach the PMB government is taking...Giving the South reasons to react forcefully so they rope in southern leaders trial them and jail them... PMB is the best motivation for the south, give him one more term!
d next probe order will be for Donald trump for giving a constituted authority a nomenclature LIFELESS!
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifiers (4 - 4) On 13th November 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
robosky02:
Nigeria vs Sierra Leone

Date: Fri 13th November 2020

Time: 5pm

Venue: Samuel Ogbemudia stadium

https://www.google.com/search?q=afcon+2021+qualifiers&oq=afcon+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j69i60j0l3j69i61.6003j0j8&client=tablet
link please
Career / Re: LTT Coastal & Marine Services Accused Of Giving Foreigners Jobs Over Nigerians by 6digitscomrade: 7:22am On Nov 13, 2020
peachesandroses:
When will Nigeria value her own citizens? Citizens who are actually qualified! When Nigerians go outside they shine above their contemporaries, yet they're not valued in their own nation. cry
even at our high commissions the jobs for Nigerians are toilet and printing jobs.. the rest polish , Ukrainians and Indians..
Politics / Re: Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly by 6digitscomrade: 1:15am On Nov 13, 2020
kirajustice:
PEOPLES GAZETTE

https://peoplesgazette.com/abike-dabiri-has-not-condoled-us-since-her-aide-killed-our-teenage-son-family/
the day she took an appointment note not the day she was elected I seized to adore her however I only adored her journalism prowess until the delusion and Nigerian factors kicked in..
Celebrities / Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by 6digitscomrade: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
PreyingMantis:
Please leave my Pocohantas alone. I promised to put a ring on her finger when turns 46 next April. If una carry am go court, na me go pay the money last last.... Abeg make una free am

By the way, she has very soft round arse. It's not turgid. She can be a nice person sometimes... Just rude, cantankerous and badly behaved most of the time
flee bro !!! Flee like Moses fled Egypt! In criminal psychology and behavioural science we call the aforementioned attributes red flags! Be advised �
Celebrities / Re: Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages by 6digitscomrade: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Una sure say toke gets one million so?? grin
preek dey so money dey and guess what after she secretly sell d sawa not sour toto she go enter social media and say derogatory comments about d preek foolishness nor go make her fellowdiots to ask why the bother since u aren’t a fan of preek�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.