Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 60 pages)

Politics / Re: Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others by 6digitscomrade: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/yoruba-nation-stay-away-from-ondo-akeredolu-warns-igboho-others?xg_source=twitter
lolzzz Na the old woman for idanre cocoa farm go understand all diz ur own rabble rousing? Abi Na d people wey dey ontop ilaje waters without light nor road since the 70s go agree with ur self absorbed ignorance? Why not organise a public referendum and then make ur deluded proclamation... ? I don’t like what I hate please I hate when u ate all my food and still ask me aren’t u full?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kriss216:
In a sane country, showing off properties acquired with our collective funds should be treated as an act of terrorism!
it’s even a felony charge and can be adjusted to treasonable felony
Sports / Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Musa, Troost-Ekong, Etebo, Aina, Ajayi, Onyekuru Arrive Camp by 6digitscomrade: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Which one come be MPV?
na mazda model kind of a mini van..lol

The MPV was discontinued in both Europe and North America after model year 2006. The MPV was also replaced in North America and Australia by the full-size Mazda CX-9 crossover SUV..
Crime / Re: Fulani Group Claims Responsibility For Attempting To Assasinate Ortom by 6digitscomrade: 5:39am On Mar 22, 2021
kennyify88:
A Fulani group identified as Fulani
Nationality Movement, FUNAM, has claimed
responsibility for the attack on Governor
Samuel Ortom of Benue State.

FUNAM said it planned to kill Ortom on
Saturday, but its plan suffered a setback
due to a slight communication error.

A statement by one Umar Amir Shehu said
Ortom stood against open grazing and
Fulani interest in the country.

The statement entitled: “Why we attacked
Ortom” reads: “Our attention has been
drawn to media reports today speculating
about who attacked the Governor of
Benue State, Samuel Ortom.

“Yes. Yes, We did. The Fulani Nationality
Movement, (FUNAM) carried out the attack.
We have genuine reasons.

We acted on
behalf of Millions of Fulani people in 15
countries.

“It’s a case of vengeance against an infidel
who has used his time and money,
deployed in destroying the Fulani values
and inheritance.

“Our courageous fighters carried out this
historic attack to send a great message to
Ortum and his collaborators:

Where ever
you are, once you are against Fulani long
term interest, we shall get you down.

This
is a clear warning. We hope those who
take us for granted will get the
indisputable message.

“Our intention is unequivocal: TO KILL HIM.
That mission will one day be fulfilled and
very soon too.”

“Eleven of FUNAM operatives were involved
in the attack.

Ortom escaped today
because of a slight technical
communication error.

Next time, he will
not be lucky.
We can assure him and his
supporters.”

On Saturday, herdsmen had attacked
Ortom on his farm at Tyo-mu village, along
Makurdi – Gboko road.

Reacting, the governor had alleged that
linked the assassination attempt to Miyetti
Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria,
MACBAN.

The governor claimed that MACBAN had
concluded plans to assassinate him over
his position on open grazing.

Ortom alleged that the Myetti Allah took the
decision to eliminate him during a meeting
they organised recently in Yola.

He noted that his life is in the hands of the
Supreme God and no Fulani man can kill
him, said he received intelligence that the
Association planned to kill his security
aides and subsequently capture him alive.
our overzealous nepotistic securities will be devoid of their imaginary credible intelligence they usually use to harass and intimidate perceived enemies and innocent citizens..

Like I will always conclude until things change.. Nigeria is a circus show..
Sports / Re: Again Iheanacho Scores 2 Goals To Knock Man United Out Of The FA Cup by 6digitscomrade: 1:31am On Mar 22, 2021
KingKingKing:
Iheanacho better than all Manchester united attackers.

Iheanacho is the hottest attacker in Europe right now
lol@the hottest in Europe... APC spokesman prototype
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal - (3 - 3) On 21st March 2021 by 6digitscomrade: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Raymeg7:
this is draw game, I played it draw , and I also played it 3-3 draw.
This is a draw game, watch and see.
U can play it now, is about 9 odds, thank me later
u relate with Noah? Check ur ancestry line oooo u too sabi

6 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: West Ham Vs Arsenal - (3 - 3) On 21st March 2021 by 6digitscomrade: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Omooba77:
THE TEAM NEWS

WEST HAM

PREDICTED XI (4-2-3-1): Fabianski; Coufal, Diop, Dawson, Cresswell; Rice, Soucek; Bowen, Lanzini, Lingard; Antonio

UNAVAILABLE: Randolph (Injured), Ogbonna (Injured), Masuaku (Injured), Yarmolenko (Injured)

QUESTIONABLE: Fredericks (Injured), Fornals (Injured)

ARSENAL

PREDICTED XI (4-2-3-1): Leno; Cedric, David Luiz, Gabriel, Tierney; Partey, Xhaka; Pepe, Odegaard, Aubameyang; Lacazette

UNAVAILABLE:

QUESTIONABLE: Saka (Injured)

THE PREDICTION

Arsenal were celebrating in the Premier League last weekend after beating North London rivals Tottenham and here they face local opposition once again as they make the short journey to West Ham. The Hammers are still well in the hunt for a top four place and have won their last three league games at home. Whilst West Ham will be confident of taking advantage of Arsenal’s fragile backline, with the Gunners having conceded in each of their last seven league games, Mikel Arteta’s side will prove a huge danger on the counter attack with their pace going forward. With that in mind, this match could go either way and both teams to score looks very much the smart play.
Daz our line up

Romance / Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by 6digitscomrade: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her
call African china.. he can even perform his hit song on ur behalf in front of her office.. u will get ur love he will get his fame reignited

1 Like

Politics / Re: DHQ Reacts To Report Of Soldiers Arrested By Sunday Igboho by 6digitscomrade: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:
The Nigeria army headquarters acknowledged that two men were on a motorbike...one of the men was an Air Force military personnel while the other was identified as an impersonator.

Both men were on camo uniform, how come an impersonator of the Nigeria military was wearing a military uniform and also was seen in the company of another serving member of the Nigeria military.

Something is not quite right.
God bless ur wisdom u av a proper discerning mind
Politics / Re: 774,000 Jobs: Buhari Orders The Release Of Funds For The Payment Of Stipends by 6digitscomrade: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
symplymona:
Using "graciously" in this story is what I don't get
Who typed this shit??
my brother the graciously tayad me... like wtf I don’t understand it but then again they understand their flocks

1 Like

Politics / Re: 774,000 Jobs: Buhari Orders The Release Of Funds For The Payment Of Stipends by 6digitscomrade: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Look at d way Keyamo put it as if buhari is doing nigerians a favour:

"President Muhammadu Buhari has graciously directed a release of the funds for the payment of stipends to the 774,000 participants of the SPW programme."

But how has d govt tried in SIPs?
yea the graciously left me speechless
Politics / Re: 774,000 Jobs: Buhari Orders The Release Of Funds For The Payment Of Stipends by 6digitscomrade: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sikay19:
Buhari directs release of Funds for FG Public Works Programme

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1373281508207816707?s=19
lol@graciously what a word in Nigerian world... smh
Politics / Re: Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa by 6digitscomrade: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2021

2 Likes

Education / Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by 6digitscomrade: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
gaeul:
I can't help but ask why Nigeria Universities charge ridiculous amounts for Transcripts. Imagine Uniben Charging 35,000naira to send a transcript to an email address while a UK University is charging below 10,000naira to send it via post.

Indeed, there was a country!
lol as if u don’t know they need to know why u want to escape systemic bondage and by default an average Nigerian always want to exert authority no matter whose ox is gored .. they shoot and ask questions later , they go evasive without questions asked , pull him Down syndrome come with the perks of being a Nigerian hence the attributes that we thrive seemingly in all endeavours we always want to prove who is in charge or like in local parlance who don arrive..

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead by 6digitscomrade: 5:18am On Feb 19, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Finally the loud mouth don shut down

Rest in peace
callousness
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP by 6digitscomrade: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Abdulazeez99:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has thrown jibes at former Senate President Bukola Saraki who recently led a reconciliation committee of the Peoples Democratic Party on a visit to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode said in a tweet on Thursday that it was ironic for Saraki to be part of the team after he (Saraki) left the PDP in 2014 and allegedly cost Mr Jonathan the 2015 presidential election.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1362321611559473152?s=20

The visit of the PDP reconciliation committee came amid rumour the ruling All Progressives Congress was planning to offer Jonathan a presidential ticket in 2023.

Fani-Kayode, meanwhile, has met some APC leaders and is believed to be holding talks on joining the party. But the ex-minister insists he is still a PDP member.
shut up mr Man U are a disgrace and u need to seek a divine help
Travel / Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by 6digitscomrade: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Pic 1: Cocktails at Hemingway Bar (it’s a speakeasy i.e. hidden/secret bar)
Pic 2: Beer Flights at Cloud Sky Rooftop Bar
Pic 3: View inside Prague Castle
Pic 4: Famous Astronomical Clock
add stare miasto

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Trip To Prague, Czech Republic by 6digitscomrade: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
For travel tips or if you have questions, please follow me on: Instagram:@MsTravelinDiva_
TikTok: MsTravelinDiva_
YouTube:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCAYIVz9SCrNeWWDC-X5YB9A

I’m passionate about EVERYTHING travel and had the opportunity to visit Prague last February. I found the people very warm, kind-hearted and generally helpful.

Take care and be well!

Pic 1: Me having lunch at the oldest restaurant in Prague
Pic 2: Prague Central Square/Gothic Church Area
Pic 3: Prague Central Square at night
Pic 4: Prague Parliament/Bridge
my former city I
Love Prague... please say me Ahoy to them I almost felt like a pirate there ..lol I lived in the city center gadamn it I can even still give u some locations to enjoy visit the Igbo restaurants oooo get some good food with Guinness from naija..

4 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2021
BrosTem:

Speak for yourself bro
sharrap why didn’t the Pope attack every musician wearing rosaries to make their videos or as fashion? Get sense or get lost the choice is urs !!! Ok
Celebrities / Re: Rihanna's Topless Photo Gets Backlash From Hindu Community (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2021
inoki247:
After the backlash they should try to unsee the pishure...

Abi dem need Hisbah to help dem arrest her....
don’t mind d idiots real righteous people will not even use smartphones let alone social media.. idiots archaic morons
Politics / Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by 6digitscomrade: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Shybucks:
So BOBRISKY;what to do?
dem wan deplete her account niii lol

1 Like

Politics / Re: Senate To Regulate Bleaching Cream And Cosmetics by 6digitscomrade: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
wale377:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/senate-probes-circulation-of-fake-cosmetics-in-nigeria/amp/
lol they should also ban and regulate the proliferation of substandard condoms and lubricants.. they should also make sex 4times daily at minimum mandatory..
Politics / Re: General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Metrix147:
Few months after meeting with Abia-North Senator and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate Senator Orji Uzor Kalu the former Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant-General Azubuike Ihejirika today joined the All Progressive's Congress (APC), ABN TV reports.

General Ihejirika who served at the helm of the service from 2010-2014 under former President Goodluck Jonathan, made his declaration to join the APC at Isuikwuato country home in Abia-North Senatorial district.

The former COAS made his declaration and subsequently registered at Ezere ward 2, his registration was conducted by the APC ward Chairman Mr. Iheanyi Chukwu in the presence of stalwarts of the party which include: Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, State Secretary of the party, Barr. Perfect Okorie; Deputy State Women leader of the party, Lady Franca Osuwa; Chairman Abia APC Registration panel, Amb. Bala Mohammed Mairiga; Chief Ameobi Ogah; Dr. Lilian Obenwa; Abia-North APC Zonal Chairman, Chief Chris Ajah; Member Abia House of Assembly representing Isuikwuato constituency Hon Barr. Emeka Okorofor, party faithful, and others.

Recall that in November last year the Senate Chief Whip and All Progressives Congress (APC) leader in Abia State, Senator Orji Kalu urged the former Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika (rtd), to join the party.

Kalu made the move when he paid a private visit to the former COAS in his Isuikwuato country home. According to reports Kalu’s earlier visit to the residence of Ihejirika and other prominent Abians was to further push the efforts of the party in the state and national to woo prominent Abians and indeed the Southerners into the party.

In his remarks, Senator Kalu applauded the decision of the former COAS to join the party, Kalu emphasised that Ihejirika’s decision is a result of the internal democracy in APC.

In his words "Gen Ihejirika’s decision to join us today in the APC is no doubt a great one and I must commend him for taking the bold step after over a year of convincing him to join the party.

"He should be assured that his membership of our party will be a very fruitful one. I am loyal to the party this is why I have always subjected myself to the party's decision-making process.

"My appreciation also goes to the chairman Abia APC Registration panel, Amb. Bala Mohammed Mairiga and his team for joining me to be grace this exercise.

"The chairman can see for himself that the APC in Abia is deeply rooted, in the last few days he was accompanied me to some decamping ceremonies of people former other parties into our party. On behalf of our national chairman Gov. Buni I welcome you to our great party.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/after-meeting-sen-kalu-fmr-chief-of-army-staff-gen-ihejirika-joins-apc-photos/
lol
Food / Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 6digitscomrade: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sijo01:

I'm no bro menh
lol on nairaland we can’t be too sure lol but sorry I will take that into future comments..
Food / Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 6digitscomrade: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
VaselineCrew:

hahahahahaha grin

I had to check to verify, oh my days, I can't stop laughing

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ahahah Na politics e for dey abi fashion since the skin is highly needed lol I just taya dat snake Na multipurpose ���
Food / Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 6digitscomrade: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sijo01:

My thought exactly.
How can such huge creature be living among humans
I swear and they are constrictors I fear them bro because they will break bones and stretch their preys like no one cares..lol
Food / Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 6digitscomrade: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
benjamin007:
My Dad Caught The Biggest Phyton In Africa

See what we are having for dinner tonight
It came to our backyard to swallow our goats luckily we didn't tie the goats so they ran away, my dad was wondering what could have made the goats at Midnight, I followed him to our biggest surprise it's a snake at first I didn't believe my eyes, it was trying to get away my dad use Cutlass to hit the head till it stopped moving

Snake pepper soup all the way...

Lala shall we?
now we won’t be celebrating Nigeria’s first anaconda as it met hunger trying to grow to that size.. something wey una for give am all the goats and wait till e grow call Guinness book of record people say naija to the world lol
Politics / Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by 6digitscomrade: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/15/fulani-kidnappers-ondo-use-generators-play-music-inside-forest-%E2%80%94farmer
dem go don put Samsung split unit inside ralia the sugar girl dem house be dat in the village of apampam near ayawa caban..
Celebrities / Re: Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day by 6digitscomrade: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Draslo:
Every time penis jam vagina, wahala must show.
everytime blokos abi scrotum sack nack ibebe Na same end result gannnnn �
Politics / Re: EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu by 6digitscomrade: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2021
obi4eze:
The cabal never disappoints.

A failure and criminal being appointed to head an anti-graft agency?

This country will need a total massive overhaul for things to get better.
I don’t understand the mentality and conscience diz government possess it’s either they are reckless or they are deliberately trying to burn the whole house or both..

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? by 6digitscomrade: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oluwa18:
A little back story.
I am a 36 YO guy with no university certificate, was too wayward to finish school in FUTO then, left school in my 2nd year for a 4 year course.

Tried my hands on business years later and currently have 7M naira saved.
Now, I want to go for degree and eventually start a family .
I am considering seeking admission in a UK or Canadian school. Luckily, I have sponsors .

For a guy of my age , looking to study IT related course or physiotherapy and eventually seeking residency, would you recommend UK or Canada?
Please I need supported answers.

Thank you all.
dont go to Ukraine oooo
Car Talk / Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by 6digitscomrade: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:
Good Day Nairaland, I tried parking my friend's car yesterday night and i without concentrating, bashed it against a piller.

I have be worried since morning and want to fix it before he comes back, he traveled to the village.

Is it something serious, or just the bumper.
And how much will it cost to repair.

Please help a brother.
isnt dat a 06 solara?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.