Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 60 pages)

Politics / Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 6digitscomrade: 8:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

You people give yourself a break. He knows US can't invade Nigeria, this is 2020, no country can just invade another territory like that on whatever condition. There was another video of the guy he recorded, he was only perplexed with the Lekki shooting, reason why he's talking this way. When you're pained, you say some things that sound stupid.
He's Nigerian and he's with Nigerians on this but you're all here abusing him. Nigerians are hard to please.
Nigerians are doomed to suffer.. juxtaposed Nigerians with the lord’s saying that not all will be kings some gonna be slaves to serve the kings.. I will never gift anyone that begs in that country again.. I will treat and see them for what they are!!! Listen to fela, mandators and Isaac black u will understand my standpoint..
Politics / Re: EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad by 6digitscomrade: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:
Just another mumu feeling because he's in the US Army he's superior to those back home.

Korofo for that matter.
Na envy dey do u.. even Somali go deem u unfit for recruitment �ur blood not even worthy of spillage ��✅ why u not just waka pass nor be everything and everywhere be toilet to shit put.. grow up!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by 6digitscomrade: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2020
Staro:
For those who wants to fly the tribal kite ... sorry, it won't fly
Those who are scratching the surfaces of anything to robe the igbos in, it wont work.

As the Yorùbá Nation continues to witness rampage on the Streets of Lagos, they are wondering what is going on. The troubling targeted arsons of some places in Lagos has been making everyone to wonder.

There has been many theories to explain who were the people behind the burning down of the assets belonging to the APC Leader, Alhaji Bola Tinubu and the palace of Oba Akiolu of Lagos.

But this was the undercurrent that investigation has revealed.

Currently, there is an on-going silent war of supremacy in NURTW in Lagos State. It is between the supporters of the notorious M. C. Oluomo and Kunle Poly for the leadership of the Union.

There has been a feeling among the Lagos indigenes involved in the Union that they are being shortchanged in all things under the auspices of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. His reported penchant to allegedly back foreigners against the interest of indigenes repeatedly was said to be infuriating.

Kunle Poly, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene was believed to have lost the leadership of NURTW to M. C. Oluomo because members of the Union were reportedly arm-twisted by Tinubu.

Tinubu was said to have initially preferred remaining neutral and allow the members make their choice of their own volition. But Seyi Tinubu had reportedly intervened on behalf of M. C. Oluomo and forced the hand of Bola Tinubu. Seyi's reason was that Oluomo has been loyal and had to be rewarded.

The supporters of Kunle Poly have not been happy about this situation.

Sources noted that Oluomo had actually shown magnanimity to Kunle Poly and was working together with him. But his (Kunle's) supporters were not assuaged. They were not satisfied.

It was these supporters who were determined to punish Tinubu for his role in installing M. C. Oluomo. Their grouse with Oba Akiolu of Lagos was that he (Akiolu) was seen as a traitor to the Ìsàlè - Èkó interests and was always supporting anything Tinubu did, no matter how hurtful such action was to their interests and fortunes.

The man who was seen in the video clip that went viral, carrying the Staff of Office of Oba Akiolu, is named Samson, an Ìsàlè-Èkó indigene. He is well known in the area and that was why nobody was bold enough to challenge him.

Samson who has been a vociferous supporter of Kunle Poly, is also the Lord of Manor at Oluwole where he supervises "owó ilè" collection. He is not an unknown quantity.

The invasion and looting of Oba Akiolu's palace seemed strongly connected to his roles in this mess. The invaders only used the current crisis as cover.

It could not be established if this had any connection with the attacks on Bola Tinubu owned companies/establishments in Lagos.

©️ Rèmí Oyèyemí
he is not an unknown quantity or entity? I don taya brain don dey pain pessin Na only Nigeria British colonise? Why una dey do diz kinda thing to oyinbo naaa?
Politics / Re: Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina by 6digitscomrade: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
saaphiere:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-buhari-didnt-speak-on-lekki-shootings-by-presidency/
lol d only premature I see here is u and the life u lead... I know u will come back and say shit in 30yrs claiming elder statesmen because u can hoodwink the gullibles but people like me will be around to slap life out of u and put u of ur miserable life that u will have then... femi u disgust me !!!
Crime / Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by 6digitscomrade: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Nitah1:
This one na the entire police force for Lagos na...

I hope say no b fake news again.
all states are claiming to prosecute.. meanwhile keen interest on the list u will see most are ready to file, filing and involuntary killing only 2 murders..
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by 6digitscomrade: 8:26am On Oct 23, 2020
Oizatobad:
explain
needless to explain just stick around
Politics / Re: #EndSARS: Femi Adesina Blames Churches, Mosques by 6digitscomrade: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Politics / Re: Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 by 6digitscomrade: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-wanted-to-take-advantage-of-endsars-protests-to-return-to-power-in-2023-femi-adesina/
femi u will die of obesity because the Christ u hide behind is against gluttony and he has stated it several times man shall not live by bread alone but ur glutinous urge made u sold ur soul for aso rocks bread crumbles hence u must pay on earth and in the bosom of Abraham the angels of doom will feed u until the thing u love most will tie ur knots with obesity opono oshi agba ode!!!!

Did pdp unleash ur useless police on the citizens is pdp our GCFR? Is pdp the IGP ? If u didn’t create the chaos with ur good for nothing system of government pdp wouldn’t stand a chance.. u are a daft liar mr femi!!! U are a disgrace to ur age and a very obnoxious homoerectus..

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting by 6digitscomrade: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:
At first, he said 0 life was lost
Later, he said 1 life was lost
Now, he just said 2 lives are lost.

Is Sanwo-Olu playing WHOT cards or which general market is he picking these numbers from?
give am hold on naaa ����
Crime / Re: Jailbreak At Okere Prison In Warri, Delta State Today October 22 (video) by 6digitscomrade: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
hood223:
Jailbreak at Okere prison in Warri, Delta state today October 22.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwLhgb2V5sQ
erigga okere prison nor be hotel

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Youths Swim In Oba Of Lagos Pool, Destroy His Royal Stool by 6digitscomrade: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Numismatic:
This is wrong in every level.. Disrespect for traditional institutions and elders is never the way forward..
get lost dat man has no value.. did u even know that protesters pass through the palace of oba of Benin daily? There’s a reason no one will disrespect or desecrate his presence let alone his palace.. dat oba of eko is a political man and a stooge .. his head needs no crown but thorns..

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" by 6digitscomrade: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eeica2020:
"War will not favour anyone, stop the burning of police station, killing o"

An all blown out war will favour no one, Policemen said as the lead protest for protesters to end the burning of police station.

"The were heard singing I will never follow you for that station" while protesting. They said the police are human being like you.

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzLntGogOI
na amadioha go fire una when una dey use slogans like waste am I go waste u nothing go happen even to people mama and grannies una nor protest against the black cloth and devil wey dey remote una to stop so u will understand u were employed to serve humans.. useless lots..they better change those uniforms to white or pure yellow
Crime / Re: Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act by 6digitscomrade: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Shey na for the masses ... The masses has rightfully received it. We should all be happy It got to the poor and hungry as intended. Case closed.
God will for diz statement bless u beyond measure before the next eke market day.. they are thieves and bastards all the donations from private and international bodies never was accounted for ....the question is were they gonna distribute the palliatives after covid cure has been found? Why didn’t they distribute it during the lockdown? Not supporting the breaking but eventually the intended people has shared it next time they should do due diligence..

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy At London #EndSARS Protest (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Jah1:
Burna Boy at the London #EndSARS protest today October 21st...

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlX-yBffy4s
I am volunteering to be president of Nigeria for free I won’t take any salary or emoluments and all Nigerians should seek same no more largesse and undue looting.. we need selfless leadership to render selfless service no one should vote people who campaign with the old shit of I will build roads,light ,schools, hospitals,pay workers etc because since 1914 that has been the case all of them repeat it and none has fought over over it for plagiarism sadly which should be an eye opener ..

What we have aren’t politicians but a conglomerate of self serving thieves and self styled religious and tribal wrecks disguised as leaders..

The money and privileges attached to governing in Nigeria is obnoxious, obscene, ridiculous and ludicrous..currently we have the most expensive government in the whole world yet we can’t pay workers and provide basic amenities it doesn’t make any sense and I stand to be challenged on this..

We need to stop recycling known thieves and con men!

God help Nigeria..
Crime / Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
SmartMugu:

And whats the big deal about him disrespecting Ooni of Ife? Is he not old enough to be his father? Forget all that stupid history books they fed us with in school, they are all humans like us. Is it because boys haven't busted Ooni's palace to reveal to the world how much covid-19 palliative he eats alone. Whoever still believes this Obas, Obis and Emirs aren't overrated needs to think again.

They just get fed for doing nothing. They even receive salaries for doing nothing. Youths have woken up, four the stupid culture and history they held us all up with for years. Nobody outside their local areas even know them. Of what value are they?

They even have their own chiefs of staff they call "Balogun". Can that one face a bullet from today's AK-47? The mind is a terrible thing to waste and lose, and you can't figure out what ur mind is worth if you allow others to fill it up with whatever they want you to know.
get Lost !!! Forget history? See how it has destroyed Nigeria until now because history lessons was abolished so u will dumb like diz hence ur type is what we av to deal with.. just what I have just done now..

History is essential.. remember history doesn’t repeat itself people repeat history..

I feel for u though but I believe u are responsible for ur own problems because u could use the web I didn’t av that growing up it was 2naira key points at bus stops and supermarkets..

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Oba of Lagos has been known to be so greedy

This Oba really desecrated the stool and lost the respect by disrespecting Ooni of Ife and openly declaring for APC, playing day time politics.

Oba of Lagos isn’t the only Oba in Lagos and the whole Southern part of the country, but the only King whose palace was burnt and ransacked. This says a whole lot about him.

Let no one tribalize this burning of Oba of Lagos Palace.
u are a very intuitive person with a proper discerning mind working in optimal capacity.

U av earned my respect..
Politics / Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by 6digitscomrade: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://thecable.ng/un-asks-fg-to-investigate-attack-on-endsars-protesters-in-lekki
e go hard una because In Nigeria we lie before we pray and lie immediately after we av prayed the best thing to make a Nigerian honest is either through extreme violence or use hunger.. any other tactics will be fruitless and futile.
Politics / Re: UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki by 6digitscomrade: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://thecable.ng/un-asks-fg-to-investigate-attack-on-endsars-protesters-in-lekki
dem go still call diz yahoo apologist now.. make I just dey look
Crime / Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 6digitscomrade: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Seriousgbege:
The guy you quoted is a paid media thug of the northern oligarchy......

They are very many here on Nairaland with various MONIKERS to disguise....

They do not want unity between us southerners
are u kidding me? Na waooooo it had to degenerate to diz? Anyway they bribe and corrupt minds at will haven destroyed the educational system and held the nation hostage with poverty and retrogression..

It’s plausible I can agree with u putting into cognisance what I see and read here since 2015 it has changed my mind about a lot of things.

Thanks for the info anyway I will watch out for riffraffs
Crime / Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 6digitscomrade: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Youthleader22:

Bros I no dey joke for social media oo. So far I no catch am. I go go kill am. Tag me and those bastard moderators. I will behead am.
baba fueko fueko onise e don do ... bad pikin get hin own good day Na d government don kill dem whilst still alive .. relax enhance ur calm .. I dey hardly reply people unless they are extremely obnoxious but usually I just pass because I have said it to get the census of bastardised people and ozuos for Nigeria over 65% go come from diz forum..
Crime / Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 6digitscomrade: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
AnanseK:

I will not be surprised if that turns out to be true.

It is Nnamdi Kanu dictating the agenda, everything is now going according to his commands in his last interractive session.

He said all Policemen should be killed .

The escalation of arson and criminal vandaization of specific targets in Lagos is an orderer from him.

I am surprised that Nigerian Youths genuine protest has being taken over by IPOB.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
are u insinuating that almost all Nigerian states are controlled by ipob? U are a dunce go Benin go mention diz nonsense if ur mum will not mourn u in whisk that is if u av one because I doubt if a competent woman can raise an idiotic person preaching hate like diz..

Use ur brain for once God gave u for a reason engage ur brain if it’s defective or refuse to cooperate with ur head cut it off or sue it for lack of cooperation ����

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 6digitscomrade: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Youthleader22:

You are useless. I swear to a god. If I catch you for protest ground If I no behead you call me bastard. Let them ban me I will open another account. I’m not joking I swear. I will look for you and gun you down. Bastard. Just wait for boys. See this werey!
spare not the witch to live .. e dey bible..ask righteousness if I dey lie..
Crime / Re: Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests by 6digitscomrade: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Islie:

PUNCH
next thing is disclaimer and then the worms dat will die screaming like a stuck Irish pig will call dem fraudsters ...when ignorance and poverty of the mind is mixed to use divide and conquer becomes easy..
Crime / Re: Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
wonder233:
You guys should stop exxagerating with these sensational headlines. I didn't see anyone shot in the video. The only civilian in contact with the police was shoved away and left to go on his way.
Shooting into the air to disperse a crowd is not the same as shooting at them.
That's what you guys said of Lekki toll gate last night, alas the footage showed soldiers shooting into the air not at the protesters. But you bandwagon folks have been pic-mixing unrelated photos and spewing misleading narratives.
The govt should be decisive and take back the streets.
I didn't appoint any stupid "woke" f00l to do revolution for me
hahahaha nairaland Na psychiatric ward now?
Sports / Re: You Are A Shame To The World - Ighalo Blasts Nigerian Government by 6digitscomrade: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2020
post=95147144:
Manchester United and Nigerian International Footballer, Jude Odion Ighalo has taken to his Twitter handle to blast the Nigerian government.

The striker posted a video on his verified Twitter handle saying he usually does not dabble into politics but can't keep shut over what is happening in Nigeria anymore, he further stated that the Nigerian Government is a shame to the world for sending military men to shoot and kill unarmed protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ajQYFfwow

https://mobile.twitter.com/ighalojude/status/1318666220447715329
idiotsssss will still say he’s benefiting from yahoo hence his discontent

1 Like

Politics / Re: NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military by 6digitscomrade: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2020
SmartProf:
I hope you guys match action with words. Next you'll see is a counter statement by the self acclaimed Northern NBA geared towards supporting impunity cos of religious and ethnic sentiments. It's a shame that the VP is a Professor of Law but has no voice to speak up against reckless killings.
Google the meaning of ceremonious.. Daz the position of ur supposed VP
Crime / Re: Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army by 6digitscomrade: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

What has cyber crime got to do with saying the truth and advising fellow army not to shoot at protesters?
Lance Corporal Harrison Friday has said nothing but the absolute truth.
Still pondering what brought about cyber crime in this.
This is unacceptable.
I hate nonsense.
sars killed for being too handsome and neat .. speaking against ills and evil using the web can also be a crime...

That’s the Nigeria u lots want..
Politics / Re: Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses by 6digitscomrade: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2020
Crime / Re: #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre by 6digitscomrade: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2020
marshalcarter:
My heart bleeds
50cents title heat...my heart bleeds for u nigga I can see the bitch in u..behind the twinkle of an eye I can see the stress in u..

Now my favourite part..

Don’t think u safe cuz u moved of da hood cuz ur momma still around doug and dat ain’t good..tired of looking for ur ass spray ur mommas crib and let u come look for me..lol

Moral of the above.,no singular person or persons have monopoly for violence.. every mammal possesses such instincts by default.. survival instinct ... fight or flight.. retreat or fight .. Diz can’t and aren’t always planned but instinctively spontaneously it’s just nature..
Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2020
mechanics:
hahahaha, calm down, atleast he's concerned for what happened.
u be mumu ooo...concerned ke?u needs grandma in ur life..Na winch wey kill person pikin dey first cry for morning and 100%dey cry the loudest and more..

Be close to history and roots bro it will help u av a proper decent discerning prowess..
Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2020
sammysmiles:
So he wants to tell me the whole Lagos government are ignorant of those beasts in human skin that went shooting sporadically yesterday
yes he’s very ignorant of it because that general can be tagged as a rogue agent..
Politics / Re: Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS by 6digitscomrade: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:
Buhari....his children....his wife....they will all die painfully.

Anybody that supported this massacre is also going to die painfully too.
Amen!!!!! And I pray any Nigerian that his or her conscience has a price will never see the end of the year alive! Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.