Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

6digitscomrade's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6digitscomrade's Profile / 6digitscomrade's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 60 pages)

Politics / Re: Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/reps-move-to-legalise-use-sale-of-cannabis-in-nigeria/
and Republic of Ireland infact just 2weeks ago they even decriminalised the possession of the non medicinal one if it’s not in excess of a gram..
Car Talk / Re: FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft by 6digitscomrade: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Hmm nice one, but buhari and innoson go first test run the flight,we no wan hear say we are sorry for technical failure due weather or some careless capping,if not abobbi e no go good ooo angry
honestly no room for careless cappinz and needless to put ursef in despair even Boeing 767 with all the safety features I dey panic it will be tantamount to suicide..
Politics / Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by 6digitscomrade: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
I am sure federal government will not want to have problem with the Catholic Church because they will lose woefully. The Catholic Church remains the world strongest organization and countries fear them a lot
tell them but I pray their arrogance bring about their doom..Amen

1 Like

Politics / Re: Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? by 6digitscomrade: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
Why Is This So In The South East?? I Need Explanation

So today I decided to travel to Owerri from onitsha for a business meeting, the journey was meant to be a 1hr30min journey or less, but the check point for such short distance was sooo much!!

Like literally every 1km of the road has checkpoint, it's so bad that from a particular check point, you can basically see another check point ahead.

Ranging from the Army to the police to FRSC. Basically every force is on the road and all of them including the army were collecting bribe from the drivers. I actually felt bad for the drivers because it was too much. I felt really disgusted as well because I expected them to distinguish themselves but no they didn't.

I guess this is why the transport rate here is on the high side.

Now I've spent 4hrs on the road due to traffic induced by these forces from blockage of the road

Last week I came back from Abuja to Anambra and the check point were few across the north and I kept wondering.

Is there insurgency in the SE or is the crime rate high here or what exactly is the cause of this excess checkpoints / extortion points
not all animals are equal!!!!
Celebrities / Re: Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness by 6digitscomrade: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/ghanaian-bouncers-forced-out-burna-boy-after-brawl-with-davido-eyewitness/
useless trolls if at all there was a brawl Na siblings matter both of them sha Na NBM one egede now them go turn dem axes on all the amebos and aprokos.. if fish learn how to cover mouth hook nor go catch am and e nor go turn peppersoup
Politics / Re: 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home by 6digitscomrade: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2020
Bluntguy:
Gathering of looters!!!
despicable band of retrogressive thieves and maggots
Culture / Re: Masquerade Lays Big Egg In Anambra State: Pictures & Video by 6digitscomrade: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
QuietHammer:

You are gullible
and vulnerable too��
Celebrities / Re: Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 57th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
OdogwuBlog:
Sola Sobowale, is a Nigerian film actress, screenwriter, director and producer. She had her big break in 2001, in the premiere of Nigeria's popular television drama series Super Story: Oh Father, Oh Daughter.

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQo5_0nCdc/

now I will love u more my personal reasons.. I wish u all the best in life hopefully we will cross paths someday!

1 Like

Politics / Re: ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe by 6digitscomrade: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kriss216:

Na all these nonsense statement dey vex Shekau.
very provocative indeed because it appears to be mocking his efforts ����
Food / Re: See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday by 6digitscomrade: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tayor23:
he will know that the difference is in the taste
the devil is in the details
Celebrities / Re: Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Williams also collects corrupt men money in Abuja.

Pot is calling kettle black.

In as much everyone claim to hate corruption but when it is dark the same haters of corruption, will also be the first to collect corrupt men money when no one is looking.

when corruption works for u it’s connection it becomes corruption if it works against u.. story our lives
Politics / Re: President Buhari Commissions Nigeria's Largest Onshore LPG Plant In Edo State by 6digitscomrade: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2020
maynia:

Bless him because he used his money to build it?
Bless him because he is not collecting salary for been president?
Bless him because he is actually doing his job that he's been paid for?

What exactly are you blessing him for?
ever heard of Stockholm syndrome?
Celebrities / Re: Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident by 6digitscomrade: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2020
aycorporat:

Hahahahaha the thing is I was exposed to those magazines at an early age by my uncles and aunts. Approaching forty soon.
hahahaaa me Na aunts /maids and sales girls then later sisters almost 40 also��
Celebrities / Re: Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident by 6digitscomrade: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2020
aycorporat:
How comes he was shot and those soft sell magazines like Hints, Hearts, Prime people would not have rumoured it?

Well let's see what unfolds
u be ancestor like me lol I greet ur age to know all the aforementioned

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America by 6digitscomrade: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
LordIsaac:
"We will never know? " We know o... Pray a woman you helped to the top never turn against you. undecided
amen

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Sebastian Pinera Handed $3,500 Fine For Mask-less Selfie With Stranger On Beach by 6digitscomrade: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2020
prigoz:
If you try it in Naija,SSA, DSA, NPF, ARMY,Sir Force, FRSC, Arewa, Civil Defense , name them will invite you and end of it all, you will be like this
remember we don’t have democrats we have CONSTITUTED AUTHORITIES...
Business / Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Awesomeking:
i came across this online, can anyone give more insight on this please.

"Following a directive from the Central Bank of Nigeria, as of 8 December, 2020, money transfers to Nigeria will only be paid out in USD. While you can continue to send for a cash pickup, bank account and mobile wallet services are temporarily suspended."
yes very true only in usd u can receive and guess what the banks will never have little denominations so if u don’t av a dom account to pay in their so called pieces u are doomed!
Celebrities / Re: Burna Boy, Fireboy, Laycon, Plead With Uganda Govt To Release Omah Lay, Tems by 6digitscomrade: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
stano2:
No be so nau...no De talk like this
his defects are obvious
Politics / Re: Sagay To National Assembly: British Parliament Can’t Summon Queen by 6digitscomrade: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Money can make people act stupid. I feel sad that Prof Sagay of such repute can spout such imbecilic rubbish from his mouth.
The Queen is a ceremonial head of state and does not wield political power. That is the reason why she cannot be summoned.
Everybody in this Dullard's administration acts like an idiot.
dat clown nose has cognitive defects trust me..
Politics / Re: Sagay To National Assembly: British Parliament Can’t Summon Queen by 6digitscomrade: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/british-parliament-cant-summon-queen-sagay-tells-nass/
mr clown nose u damn right also because Britain can never have or tolerate ur likes at the helm of affairs u know? Those are serious minded evolved people not archaic subhumans... in Great Britain people like u only are relevant in local pubs where u nag ur miserable life away ..anu!!!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Dundalk Vs Arsenal : Europa League (2 - 4) On 10th December 2020 by 6digitscomrade: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
kayusely70:
I Think Its Better Than To Compete In Champions League And Later Dropped To Europa Like Man Utd, Salzburg, Shakar, Etc, Etc.
u think too much dat is ur problem wetin championship side go talk abi Westbrom and rovers even wanderers nor be players they dia?
Politics / Re: Reps Bill: President Risks Impeachment Over Late Cabinet Formation by 6digitscomrade: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/reps-bill-president-risks-impeachment-over-late-cabinet-formation/

Lalasticlala
The bill also seeks to establish a special fund for the presidential transition committee and to also compel state governors to also name their cabinets within the same time.

Lol trying to copy the west in everything but yet the country is in a state of topsy turvy one will think the leaders are tipsy but always needing money to feed their addictions ..
Politics / Re: Buratai: Spiritual Warfare Prevented Deaths At Lekki Toll Plaza by 6digitscomrade: 6:03am On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=pek post=96769929][/quote]or girls guide commander�sadly no more such�
Politics / Re: Buratai: Spiritual Warfare Prevented Deaths At Lekki Toll Plaza by 6digitscomrade: 6:01am On Dec 06, 2020

Sports / Re: Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Northurmate:
Ahmed Musa, Nigerian forward, set to open another sports centre in Kaduna.

Musa already opened one in Kano two years ago while launching a barbing salon a year after.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIYHkyGjsQQ/?igshid=dekelm3l7h5y
from russia with love
Celebrities / Re: Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman by 6digitscomrade: 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Motion123:
Buhari praise singer? So because he sings for Buhari he thinks he can now hoard married women abi
hoard ke? U dey find wey u nor see? Shey married cunts Na petrol abi Na palliative?���
Politics / Re: Nigeria Police Accused Of Photoshopping This Picture by 6digitscomrade: 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Opexzy:
The Nigeria Police force is currently trending on Twitter for the wrong reasons, after posting this photo on their official handle with the caption;

"PhotoNews: L-R: Duleji Alhaji Abubakar a.k.a Ori jeje and Talatu Ibrahim from whom six (6) AK49 rifles were recovered"

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1333781298968625152

The tweet has generated a lot of reactions from Nigerians and many are claiming it is a photoshoped image.

See reactions below

Politics / Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by 6digitscomrade: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

This government promised CHANGE! Meaning they swore to do things differently...

Quit living in the past and tolerating mediocrity!!! What is wrong with you young people??!
he is one of the revered zonB occupants..�

Politics / Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by 6digitscomrade: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
Don't know why this issue is raising the dust all past administration paid this money so why is this government's own different.
because the whole world was cowed with a fraudulent change mantra...please take note only idiotssss with little or no IQ are frolicking with failed system otherwise.........
Politics / Re: Buhari Directs Increase In N-Power, School Feeding Beneficiaries by 6digitscomrade: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Rubbish
.very useless idiot

I know people who receive multiple N-power salaries , I get one guy wey dey collect up to four people own.. the idiot is always defending Buhari anytime we meet at the bar na so one day we organize better Janet for am we mend am well.. imagine SM dey yarn obinna. Rubbish

Useless people.. they allocate three to four salary slots each to the online people and those ones go around defending Buhari...
funny it’s true have heard about it , our corruption is out of diz world bro and we pray before and after our unscrupulous devious dubious acts Daz to tell u how fortified with hypocrisy we can be..Nigerians are the only species known to mankind undisputed and distinguished to tell lies repeatedly with a straight face..

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Onny Michael Buys A Car For His Wife On Her Birthday (Video) by 6digitscomrade: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
omgismholly:

Akpa lakpa. Stop jumping to conclusions. leave the circle of women you roll with it's not good for your thinking.it reeks of unsound mind.Thank you
lol u are refraining me from jumping into conclusions? How dare u? U brought ur hypocrisy into my space u miserable piece of cow dung.. please get lost oya!!etu! Eran igbe!
Family / Re: Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen by 6digitscomrade: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Haha... grin grin grin These children... What's with "my AFRICAN mom"? Why not just say "I told my mom"? Or does the fact that she's African make the joke funnier?
u don heal? Wounded lamb? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 60 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.