Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

6fit's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 6fit's Profile / 6fit's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Romance / Re: Scared After A One Night Stand by 6fit(f): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Go for HIV test......if u eat her VJ am sorry to infor u dat u are now a carrier of STI
Romance / Re: Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? by 6fit(f): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
xpressTrade:
see all the girls saying dem need it, even miss anambra dey behind d curtain whispering "I need it"........#cucumber

cucumba farmers now hav something to use as advert....go ladies hav got subtitute what about men?
Romance / Re: Which Female Body Part Attracts Males by 6fit(f): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Buari need to do something fast about this joblessness issue effeecting NL cluelessness...its bcomin unbeareable plssss
Romance / Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by 6fit(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
abokibuhari:
I never knew recession could damage a man's brain, R I P TO YOUR BRAIN BRO...

Poor soul, go visit woman for her hostel, carry rice and beans go that's if you even buy. Big boiz lodge their babes. That girl must be stu pid

infact RIP to his brian if at all he has any in d first place

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Woke Up Wthout Morning Wood Dis Morning, It's Not Normal by 6fit(f): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
jonaifame22:
I woke up dis morning wth out my dick erectn as normal cos every time I wake up to urinate at mid night , it is always erect and sometimes I have sleep on my belly jus to make it come down, infact as I am waking to the toilet to ease mx self it'll be pointed and fully erect facing ahead of me like an arrow showing wat directions to take.

I'm kind of scared , and it has not still erected since, infact it's as if I'm not feeling my dick, as any one experienced dis before, and I plan visitn a brothel dis morning to confirm if I still have working dick.

as funny as yur post is it xpose yur cluelessness
Romance / Re: What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) by 6fit(f): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
I will cover her with a cover cloth
Romance / Re: 5 Reasons She Hates Your Fluid And Wont Give You A Mouth Action by 6fit(f): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2016
asuo27:
grin grin No do waitin somebody go pick vaseline...may eventually get over it with Mr right!.
vasline don cost....visline crew don reduce.
Romance / Re: She Claims Her Husband Raped Her by 6fit(f): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Mind you, no one has sexual authority over your body but yourself even tho you are married undecided rape is rape without the person's consent or with force angry he has no right

after reading thru yur post i wanted to comment but chage my mind when i saw yur moniker
Romance / Re: Pictures Of All The Girls Nyansh I Don Snap For Nigeria by 6fit(f): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
party:
Nigga you need a job asap...

seconded...this is d type of post u put up when u bcom devil worshop. He need a job....
Politics / Re: Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock by 6fit(f): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
wowmenow:
I am looking forward to the day all this old men will die
me too oh.....
Romance / Re: Woman With The Biggest pussy In The World (pix) by 6fit(f): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
dancuz:
*drops Vaseline*
y u drop vasline? U go still need am..mumu

2 Likes

Romance / Re: She Wouldn't Let Me Use Protection. Please I Need Advice. by 6fit(f): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Den inject yurself with anti-spermicide to kill all yur sperm.....so u can ejaculate in her anyhow
Agriculture / Re: Can You Make Plantain/banana Farming A Business In Nigeria? by 6fit(f): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good day Mr. Ken(kenfarm), your post is often educative. Pls keep it up.
I received the 2000 sucker u sent. I will contact yu when my farm at iwo is ready. Your boys did d planting as u directed them. I appreciate. Regards
Agriculture / Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by 6fit(f): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
gabbyfarms:
I have send it sir, thank you.
it not comprehensive enough...i receive a quotation from kenfarm. His charges are considerate afterwards and the Quotation was comprehensive and well spell-out..i just needed a comparism.....
Politics / Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by 6fit(f): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2016
omenka:
This is what Ugandans don't wanna see their own region turned into that is why they keep rejoicing whenever an explosion goes off in the Niger Delta but Wailed endlessly the day same happened in Imo state. cheesy

Can hardly wait to see the day the chicken twerks back home to roost- would love to see how the Miscellaneous Piglets react. smiley

am waiting to c d day fowl will start brushing it teeth, d day Lizard and Anake will run in thesame direction, d day bush meet will handle a gun and start hunting d hunters........then we can say welcome to a new Nigeria
Agriculture / Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by 6fit(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
gabbyfarms:
Good evening house, ao is ur day? Do agribusiness it pays call me for ur plantain sucker need. Call me on 08055768485 or whatsAp 08032237244. Thank you
howmuch per sucker, whatt bryde do u supply and how much is shipping
Agriculture / Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by 6fit(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
gabbyfarms:
Good afternoon house, am a graduate of agricultural economic and extension B. Tech(Hons), I choose to go into farming agribusiness (plantain,watermelon and maize) when i see that time is going even those that have graduated before me r still at home taking their C. V about looking for job, I will advice the fresh graduate to go into farming agribusiness even though you have to pay for it do so for practical knowledge u will gain it in due time. Call me on 08055768485 or whatsAp 08032237244 for ur hybrid plantain sucker need and farm set up.

good day, pls am interested. Do send me a Quotation for supplying and setting up a one Acre farmland for plantain plantation
N.B: MS word format pls and send to:dendjustifydmeans@gmail.com
Agriculture / Re: Get Free Hybrid Suckers Up To 5,000 Seedlings In Ogbomoso by 6fit(f): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
My major concern this season is meeting the ever increasing demand for plantain. Not only is the production capacity low, most plantain farmers are not producing up to standard. They just procure any plantain sucker variety and start farming. At the moment, I am mandated to supply plantain flour, plantain chip companies with capacity ranging from 10T/day to 30T/day.
This is a huge supply that has kept me thinking,working harder on ways to meet the demand.
When I looked at the capacity of my farm and the farms i have set-up and the ones I am managing, i see the huge gap between the quantity the companies need and what i have, also looking at the fact that not all plantain producing farms have what the market need.

We have thousands of suckers already prepared and about 100,000 suckers at various stages of growth on our farm.To encourage more farmers and intending farmers to venture into plantain farming business,I am given out Free hybrid suckers to farmers that will be cultivating at least 5 acres in ogbomoso.
The plantain farm will be set-up and manage with our Free suckers and then the cost of the suckers will be deducted and 20% after sale management fee after the plantain has been sold.
About 1000 acres of farmland in a good location has been acquired for this purpose

pls howmuch do u sell a sucker and what specie do u sell?
Agriculture / Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by 6fit(f): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
sedulus:
Good morning house.... I av you ever consider the business you can do without any instincts of loosing? Yes if you av not then ken farm has bring to your door step the kind of business its ....which is plantain farm ...owning a plantain farming is the best idea one can venture on without any fair of failure... Contact us today

Hi Mr. ken, i was ask to consult with u by a friend who help establish her plantain farm. I hav 2plots of land and wish to grow yur type of plantain Sp. Yu planted for my friend.....so pls how do i meet with u Mr. Ken? My farm is @ arulogun Rd, Ibadan
Agriculture / Re: Treated Giant Hybrids Elephants Plantain Suckers Here For Sale Rapid Fruit by 6fit(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ken4agent:
To restore fertility, the organic matter in the soil should be raised as high as possible during the fallow period by planting an improved fallow (for example, a leguminous cover crop). Otherwise the fallow crop can consist of trees which were cut down at planting time and are growing back or of Flemingia congesta which was grown between the plantain rows as a source of mulch. In addition to restoring fertility, the fallow crop should by itself completely eliminate all kinds of weeds, especially grasses. A grass fallow is not suitable as grass easily grows again and becomes a noxious weed.

this info is helpful......keep it coming.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Will Be Extremely Busy From 1st-3rd- Says FRSC by 6fit(f): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
notoriousbabe:
since winches and winzards no gree dem too sleep for night

LOL......e remain for dem to dey do miracle for mosque
Properties / Re: Help! I Saw This On The Document Of The Property I Want To Buy. by 6fit(f): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Hey relax bruv he was just offering you advise.. undecided

no mind d nigga.......instead of visiting d closest lawfirm 2solve his wahala his comming to NL
Celebrities / Re: Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" by 6fit(f): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
Her husband is getting more handsome day by day...when you see a man looking good day by day in marriage then know that there is a good wife beside him.

i disagree, it is because there is a good Bank account bside him....let Toto husby go Bankrupt and come and see d content of her line...d man go turn '' slave kong''
Family / Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by 6fit(f): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2016
My Bro, leave all those gist poeple above me are gisting.....a leopad never change it skin....yur wife will never change.... Just visit d nearest vodo man and get yurself a Thurnder Bot (aka Magun). Fis on her and thank me later
Politics / Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by 6fit(f): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2016
wowmenow:
Where is osinbanjo Why will governors come welcome president from London without Vice President
Nobody have seen osinbanjo for days now in aso Rock
Is osinbanjo sick also
he is having nose problem n av gone for his own treatment
Politics / Re: I Am Okay, I Can Wrestle With Anybody- Buhari by 6fit(f): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Guliver:
Aisha go hear am tonite.
LOL............. Aisha may b needing K-Y gelly tonight
Romance / Re: My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help by 6fit(f): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
If u hav been having unprotected sex, sorry just acept yur new status and marry her else, run faster than yur shadow..........NL pls note dis guy oh, he may b a mobile HIV carrier
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? by 6fit(f): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
engrrichie92:

bro...if you see this girl,you will understand why I can't get tired of her kitty-kat
she's sweet bro in and out ...but this sex thing ehn

PUT HER PIX LET CONFIRM.......MAYB U CAN BUY HER A SEX MACHINE TO FILL IN D GAP WHEN TIRED
Crime / Re: Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi by 6fit(f): 10:00am On May 28, 2016
All u who encourage her one way or d other to stay in dat fucking marriage are muderers....u all contributed to d poor woman death. Marriage is not a do or die afair

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Oh My God! I Lost My Job! by 6fit(f): 12:07am On May 04, 2016
moscobabs:
loosing job and resigning without any alternative is the same . I resigned from my job in February for some meaningful reasons .it has not been easy for me as my wife is outside work for more than 6 months ( involved in accident with fracture on her leg). But we thank God cos we r able to feed the ourselves and nobody knows what we r passing through.

For those of us without Job. let beliv in God. its well
my man also had an acident and was away from work for 6month and when recovered, he resign. Am not working but God has been faithful....life can be so unfair at times but what can we do? No situation remain dsame
Jokes Etc / Re: When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel by 6fit(f): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
LOL.....it is post like dis dat make visit and keep visiting NL.......OP, thanks for puting a smile on somany people faces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.