Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. (44062 Views)

Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by InsanePsycho(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.

Just keep fvcking her till you find someone else

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Wannabenz: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2022
You're not living with a person and you're getting worried that she/he cheats. What was you expecting before?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by METTLESUM: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Thank your star that you didn’t catch your rival lambaring her!!! �In the African parlance, A man doesn’t love with his heart, but you love with your head!!!.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Brushstrokes20: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2022
I've been there, done that!....# one of the most terrible ordeal to pass through...

That bitch is for the streets!
DO NOT PERSONALISE A COMMUNITY PROPERTY undecided

Though it may take time, but you'll be fine Las Las!
For now, don't listen to sad love songs and don't isolate but rather mingle and socialiize...
These bitches ain't loyal.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Stargurl20(f): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2022
It's well.
You might just be jumping into conclusion. What if it's not what u think. Hear her out at least.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by franchasng: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
A girlfriend or boyfriend doesn't owe you fidelity until you officially marry him or her.

When will you guys learn that dating or relationship is not marriage where you are legally entitled to your partner's fidelity?

Until you pay a girl's dowry and marry her officially, she does not owe you fidelity because you can still dump her if you find a better girl for no justifiable reason.

So quit this crocodile tears and be a man

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

This is a girl I have never cheated on her before. Despite I am good looking, dark and tall with a good physique.

Despite lots and lots of girls gushing over and always reminding me about how handsome I look, I sometimes used to pray to God to let money run after me just like women run after me

But I have never deemed myself good-looking, tall dark and with good physique.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Handsum64:

Motivational speaker without tangible asset to show
Ok
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by METTLESUM: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Use your head, no Nigerian girl is worth your emotions. Guard your emotions with your life. It's more disastrous for a man to be heartbroken than a Lady. I am not in anyway sanctioning cheating in any relationship. But never tied your emotions down. Life is life, cheat happens and life goes on. Use your head, don't use your heart. Man up!!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:
My girlfriend is a Banker at GTB (not a contract staff). I just love her unconditionally. I thought she was different from other ladies. My girlfriend is cheating on me with an elderly ugly man.

She switched off her phone for 2 days, since on Tuesday. The first day I noticed, I was scared for her safety because she don't behave like that.

I called her very close friend and she said she haven't heard from her too but I shouldn't worry that she's fine.

Then I knew something was fishy. I live in Ogun state, so I went to Lagos early this morning as at 4:45am hoping to see her at home before she go to work.

When I got to her house, I saw her neighbor (she haven't seen me before else she would have lied to me as well) so I asked after my girlfriend and she said she has not been around since on Sunday.

In my mind, I was like since Sunday? Well, I know since last week, she has been acting strange. I noticed she's always quick to discharge me whenever we're on call.

I just went straight to her office at ikeja. I met with a security man and i asked if miss Lydia (not her real name) has come to office this morning? He said no but she will soon come afterall work starts by 8am and it's just 7am.

I just sat inside my car looking angry and curious. As at 7:25am, a car dropped her. I came down from my car immediately to approach her.

I was like so this is the ugly slowpoke you have been staying with since on Sunday that made you switched off your phone abi? She even have guts to ask what am I doing in Lag?

I don't know what to do. I'm heart broken . She hasn't even call me till now. This is a girl I have sacrificed a lot for.

People just keep cheating on their partners like it’s the norm now.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by METTLESUM: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2022
Na you call her your girl ooo, for her mind, you no be her Man. Shoye eh!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by asiwajufela(f): 11:04am On Feb 25, 2022
so sorry about that! cheating is an offense but make sure you are really sure that she is cheating! Pls move on if you cant take it.. shalom

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Agbebakun22: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Oga, ur own matter small, if i tell you my own nah to just dey open mouth. I dont think i can love any nigeria girl again.
i have alway7 say it 2 avoid relationship dem no dey hear, me don zero my mind 4 relationship lyk dis, my ex thats barely 18, shes nw married 2 man in mid 40s and recently had a baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Realestatevixen: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

I totally understand what you are going through at the moment, but please end the relationship immediately. Anyone that cheats on you does not deserve your love and life. You will find someone who'll truly love you and respect your love. Infidelity is the most important reason why a relationship should be terminated because you get to lose your peace, and when you lose peace, every other area of your life suffers. Its a domino effect.

I wish you all the best as you forge ahead

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Blissbath(f): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Breakfast na national cake
Breakfast na national moi-moi

You go chop your own
I go chop my own.
Everybody chop their own.
This meme ehhh...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by chatinent: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Don't sober.

Leave her and move on.

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Saig: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, I'm sorry to say this but you're a simp for thinking a woman will remain loyal to you in your absence . Secondly, why are you expecting her to call you when it's crystal clear she's cheating on you with someone who's financially superior?

Better get a grip on yourself , and snap out of this self-imposed misery you're in because you'll only be doing yourself more harm than good. And lastly , I'll advice that you seek counsel of the Gidredpiller . Because he's in a better position to guide out of this confusion you're currently in undecided

Just got out of a mess. Trying to heal and I'm healing faster. These girls turn good guys to monsters. I guess i'll be hyping on hardest of redpill

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Deborah98(f): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
She is still for everybody until you marry her.
she will still be for everybody even after marriage. Someone that has the mind to cheat in a serious relationship is not worth getting married to. Save yourself the stress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by bigcasava1(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

continue to sacrifice you be Jesus! Make you no go enjoy urself!

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Ammishaddai: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Saig:

Just got out of a mess. Trying to heal and I'm healing faster. These girls turn good guys to monsters. I guess i'll be hyping on hardest of redpill
Welcome to the revolution

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Damian10(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2022
A quick reminder that sometimes it's not about handsome or ugly face oga, may be you are awful in bed and the so called mr ugly man is a predator in the same plus your run away girlfriend is a marathon runner. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Titaniumental: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Congratulations for dodging such a big bullet grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Bro your own breakfast come b after u don du valentine for her
No dull am ride on with another chima

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Nwodosis:

And you think marriage will stop her from being for everybody? Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Nigerian girls are not worth sacrificing for

The earlier you all know this the better

They all cheat
.every single naija girls have atleast
--20 other guys she's chating with on her phone telling she's single and not in a relationship
--10 admirers and toasters both on whatsapp and on street or area.
--A sugar daddy or an elderly person dey move with married or not just to be collecting money fron them and even sleep with them since they believe elderly people not really good in bed, they Bleep less and pay more
--Always meet different and many guys on social/dating sites on a daily basis and still standing on and telling them they are single and no relationship

Naija girls just need to be played along with, they dont need or worth loving, know this and know peace!
Goodvibes8:

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by CCC2(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2022
My brother go back to ur house. People are dying in Ukraine and you are disturbing us with a girl who is exercising the fundamental human right( sex) .
Come to think of it; You are in Ogun state and you want to compete with Lagos guys?

Get a girlfriend in Ogun, that is where u belong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Slide off if you can't reason deep..how is she wrong?
I only gave a suggestion and you are already crying..boy get that nonsense out of my mention..

Stop forming woke. A girl who truly loves you and have your feelings at heart will call you to explain the situation of things after you lay allegations of cheating on her. It's the same way a guy should call his girl and explain things to her if she lays allegations of cheating on him.

Not even bothering to call indicate she doesn't care. She doesn't bother if the relationship ends. It's not a good sign.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by seyz91(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy

Dem don serve you breakfast already so e no move you again

YinkaOlusesi16:
Oga, ur own matter small, if i tell you my own nah to just dey open mouth. I dont think i can love any nigeria girl again.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 25, 2022
MrbasHH:
Hmmmm Brother man I think you should allow her to enjoy herself. Are you ready to wife her now ? You enter road from ogun to Lagos for that early morn morn; If to say you don die for road now wetin you go tell Baba God ehen? Zero your mind because all these girls you are seeing around 98% dey do runs. If you like kill yourself Ontop smelly pu**sy na you sabi.

You even dey cry self. See your big eyes.

Alaye fu*k the girl anyhow make you enjoy yourself to stupor no girl dey loyal for this generation. Who still dey love for this period self. Love ko! Love ni!

Be happy

Alaye smile

Thank God say you never marry am before you know say na olosho be your wife

That ugly man fit be your babe client for bank; you know all this thing with target target target

Oko olosho stop crying sir. Man shall not live by Pussy alone.
I’m guessing all your mom, sisters and remaining female family members are in the remaining 2percent that aren’t prostitutes. Even your future wife and daughters are not innocent too. With the useless men I’ve encountered, I would come online to type bullshit about all Nigerian men because I don’t have a dad, brothers, cousins and friends at home. Continue to generalize because of your filthy experiences with dirty bimbos. Cringeworthy hypocrite.

Bloody toddler that can’t differentiate personal experiences from general reality.
Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
she might not even marry him sef with the way he's too jealous

1 Like

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by cedricksly: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Goodvibes8:

you sacrificed a lot for her because you wanted to, count your losses and move on... Take this last advise from a brother; NEVER YOU FORGIVE A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND, EVER!!!!! e get why

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heart Broken. I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me. by 21savages: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
pls am interested weting happen, women! Fear those creatures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Run Away From Any Lady That Has Dated A Yahoo Boy - Female Lawyer / Lady Marries Man She Met Under Sabinus’ Facebook Comment Section (Photos) / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.