Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (42457 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Aregbesola Vs Tinubu: Buhari, IGP, Told To Act Fast To Avoid Bloodletting / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nonexisting: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Abiola said more than this and was even more desperate but we all know how the situation ended. Aboki no be your mate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Jonegonu: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is how Peter odili of river started in 2006 at the end how far tinubu take it easy oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by kernniejay(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
This guy is so desperate to seat in Aso Rock! The powermaniac can not even wait for Buhari's gloomy tenure to end.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by daveP(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
All these stale military regime terminologies and phrases sef undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol.

Asiwaju is not a political neophyte like Obi Pandora the cry baby who is begging on the internet for PDP to Zone it to him. Jagaban is telling Buhari that the SW made his presidency a success and we are waiting to take over 2023 and he will be the arrowhead.

Even Buhari know this and all of APC members. The enemies of Asiwaju in APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to pitch Osinbajo against Tinubu.

Either way, it will be the SW.

Did Peter Obi steal your girlfriend what is this your obsession about him? He has not publicly declared anything and you are attacking him. That alone shows how formidable he is and how he would floor Tinubu on a level playing field. you rarely attack who you isn't a threat, it is those that are your threat you try to remove.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Jmichael1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
May russia invasion fall on you...
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Basheer22: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you should be ashamed of yourself

Monarchs should now unite to beg buhari Abi

So Buhari trashed Tinubu the last time he went to aso rock to beg

Please, Igbos should keep out of this. Play your politics and promote your candidates. Don't insult the traditional rulers in Yoruba land. Don't fall into that trap.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by METTLESUM: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Power kill u there!! Who will hand over power to as drug baron?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by jojo1415: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu he wil hand over to u in ur dream grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ademich411: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
Power will soon change hands...
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by erubati: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
omoharry:
Then when he get there,he will now continue with same execuse of how PDP is the cause of his failure because he too sick and weak to lead.
These men are just power drunk and not that they have that genuine desire to serve. Tinubu feels he is entitled because he help install Buhari as president.
Nigeria is not for sale oga. The country cannot be use to compensate you for the stooge you have helped over the years .
Food for ur thoughts.
Ur statement makes it seem u're a child and refused to learn history of lagos.the way tinubu transformed Lagos into a mega city even when Obasanjo of PDP refused to give him money to develop Lagos state.he never whined or threw tantrum,but brought his team of sound minds to create a template of how to generate money and develop Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Basheer22: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
obynzo:

Did Peter Obi steal your girlfriend what is this your obsession about him? He has not publicly declared anything and you are attacking him. That alone shows how formidable he is and how he would floor Tinubu on a level playing field. you rarely attack who you isn't a threat, it is those that are your threat you try to remove.

Peter Obi that couldn't campaign in the North in 2015. By noon on election day, Peter Obi would have lost the election, starting from the South East.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Kay25(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Let the polls determine who he is to handover to not the party or ur so good personality that u have portrayed by urself nor ur closeness to buhari
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Basheer22:

Peter Obi that couldn't campaign in the North in 2015. By noon on election day, Peter Obi would have lost the election, starting from the South East.

Dude that was 2015 this is 2022 times have changed abeg face your principal
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by able20(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
SW is in big trouble with Tinubu's hallucination. Tinubu must first seek a mental health consultant ASAP, naa who well dey go into politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Baba go and sit down in one corner, I hope Nigerians don't forget what happened at Lekki toll gate in 2020.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by erubati: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
obynzo:

Please read back and digest what u just typed.try to check if u make any sense
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
Its true! Jubril urinated on those he was leading and if you want more urination; press 8 and follow the voice prompt!
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by micflo28(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Desperation shows that he did not come to work but piffer the remaining resources.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by chaloskyx: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hive it to BAT o unless this country wont contain us
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Basheer22: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
obynzo:

Dude that was 2015 this is 2022 times have changed abeg face your principal

You too, face your master. The beating Peter Obi will get this time will be phenomenal.
No party will even give a weak candidate like Peter Obi their ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by DavSagacity(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
This man is very desperate and will do anything to get to power.
But God go surprise all of them.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Moddam: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Internet does not forget easily

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by freshvine(f): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
This one fit dey host American President and his delegation but pee poo will be smelling everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by President2001(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tinubu the dreamer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by rolams(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
No for election jare. He should just hand over.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Like for Osinbajo
Share for Tinubu

I can't believe that some Nigerians are not tired of suffering. I can understand voting for Osibanjo but what I can't understand is that of Tinubu. Suffer suffer no dey tire una?.

Haba
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Moddam: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by TheGift: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu

Look at what someone, anyone , is saying in a Constitutional Democracy, as if we are under military rule. Seriously?

Meanwhile, even if I was open to the idea of Tinubu as President , I am terrified by the idea of Remi Tinubu as First Lady.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Tareq1105: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu doesn't know how to talk... All these talks from him reek so much desperation and quest for power and it might be his greatest undoing.

You're right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.