Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me (42516 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Obijulius: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Like for Osinbajo
Share for Tinubu

E shock youuuuuu

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by JayPeeOham: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
See how our darling country don turn relay race undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Emdnes:
Power belongs to the people, not President Buhari, nor APC
you sure say TINUBU never get brain issue?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Moddam: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Social media does not forget easily

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Burgerlomo: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu doesn't know how to talk... All these talks from him reek so much desperation and quest for power and it might be his greatest undoing.

Bitter truth, well said bro or sis.

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by gabicon: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Two words Nigeria politicians use that scare me, POWER and RULE. I will rather they used leadership and lead, nobody who has ruled Nigeria has ever done well.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by GistFullGround: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2022

Wow, that is the "SPIRIT OF TRUMP" loading!

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
obynzo:

Did Peter Obi steal your girlfriend what is this your obsession about him? He has not publicly declared anything and you are attacking him. That alone shows how formidable he is and how he would floor Tinubu on a level playing field. you rarely attack who you isn't a threat, it is those that are your threat you try to remove.

Lol, Peter Pandora floor Tinubu?

I just like dragging the mumu man because of how weak and a cry baby he is. The Pandora butcher that is not even bold to declare in PDP shouldn't be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Moddam: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2022

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Deeprooted: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
So, voters are useless?

Buhari should hand over power to you as if only buhari has voting right in the country!

This shows the kind of leader tinibi would be, should he get the power

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by chloride6: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
No need for voting..

Just hand over

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by LegendHero(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
jaxxy:

South west served 8 years with obasanjo President, 8 years with osinbajo as vp and yet want another 8 years again as president?? Be calming down now.

South east should get it and if they are not ready we give an Igbo man from South south.

An Igbo man must be President.

Well no one is stopping an Ibo man from contesting.

Abi did Tinubu stopped them from contesting? So why are you quoting me?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by csam: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
The audacity!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by pacespot(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
The mentality of this old crook is sickening to the bone

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Victerica(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
If not Tinibu, then who?

It is not about who become the president or the leader...

It is about the people making sure the leader does not abuse power...

The people are the majority
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by DrMuzungu(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
President Bullhari should certainly hand over the power to Tinubu!!!

Bullhari screwed Nigeria up, Tinubu will finish the job and destroy it.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Selfmotivated: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/25/buhari-should-hand-over-power-me-says-tinubu
Is not by force to hand over power to you, see it over we need more transparent candidate because after bullion van scandal, Tinubu is just chip of the old block
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by sabreal: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
This man is embaringly aggressive
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol, Peter Pandora floor Tinubu?

I just like dragging the mumu man because of how weak and a cry baby he is. The Pandora butcher that is not even bold to declare in PDP shouldn't be taken serious.

Then why do you always attack him? if he is not a threat then stop talking about him
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Basheer22:

You too, face your master. The beating Peter Obi will get this time will be phenomenal.
No party will even give a weak candidate like Peter Obi their ticket.

Oga why are you so obsessed about Peter Obi? if he is not a threat then stop talking about him. it is clear that he is a threat that is why his name doesn't leave your lips
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by shegun4sur: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban playing mind games.

By the way, he said this in Yoruba and if you want to translate it, this is not the actual meaning of that statement.

Sowore is Ijaw so I can forgive him if he doesn’t understand how to do actual translation of those kind of statements from Yoruba to English.

The strategic thing now is that Asiwaju (SW) successfully made APC 2023 presidency a SW affair and even his enemies within APC know it will be the SW which explained why they are trying to bring up Osinbajo to stand against him. Either Tinubu or Osinbajo, it is a win-win for the SW so mpukumiiri addicts should take note.

How is tinubu or osinbajo becoming president of Nigeria a win for SW??
Wake your narrow tribalistic mind up.
Are we related to him or he is supposed to be partial in favor of the SW when he is supposed to uphold the good of the whole country??
Even you may have no advantage from having him as president as much as a one from another region.
Any Nigerian president is supposed to be president for Nigeria as a whole not a region he is from alone. Get that into your empty skull.
You and your god's archaic kind of politics is to think that stuffing traditional rulers with money translates to winning votes. It shall not be well with you lots

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by jamace(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
Buhari abeg handover your hospital bed in London to Tinubu. He has been your very good ally in medical tourism.... grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
erubati:

Please read back and digest what u just typed.try to check if u make any sense

The person i responded to knows what i am saying only Banal minds like you cannot comprehend so i do not need to check anything
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by ibinaboonline: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria is finished. No, I don’t believe in Nigeria. You see how they think? “Hand over to me.” “I demand it.” Whatever happened to the people ‘s votes �? I thought it was votes that win elections.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Basheer22: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
obynzo:

Oga why are you so obsessed about Peter Obi? if he is not a threat then stop talking about him. it is clear that he is a threat that is why his name doesn't leave your lips

Peter Obi is a political nonentity and I want you losers to field him.
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Like for Osinbajo
Share for Tinubu

This is the height of foolishness. Osinbajo should be advised not to contest any election . The Traditional Institutions in Yoruba land should rally round Asiwaju Tinubu.

Osinbajo will never get support from Ogun State. Yorubas have internal crisis since Awolowo - Akintola era. People said the crisis dated back to Alaafin Aole's era. The crisis must never be allowed to continue. Yorubas cannot dissipate energy rather yorubas must aggregate energy . Yorubas must form synergy instead of wasting energy.

There is no need for Osinbajo to contest since Asiwaju has indicated interest. The greatest strength of the Yorubas is Unity but it is lacking. Those pushing for Osinbajo are against Tinubu. They want to create crisis, chaos and division. This is not good for APC. The candidacy of Tinubu alone is the greatest threat to PDP. PDP cannot do anything until APC presidential candidacy is settled.

At the Chatham House, UK in 2015 Tinubu was the major known Figure that stood with Buhari. Amaechi and Fayemi were around also to give them support. It was Tinubu supporters in London that dislodged some people from a particular region in Nigeria that came to embarrass and harrass Buhari out of the venue.

Mrs Aisha Buhari said it was Tinubu that asked her to start nationwide campaign to checkmate Patience Jonathan's campaign.

Tinubu carried the blames of Buhari government and paid for it during endsars.Yorubas also paid for it in the South as they always tell them - it is your brother that bring Buhari. Those who hate Tinubu should bring another candidate, Osinbajo should not contest. Ijebu Remo people will never support him. Yorubas must think.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by LegendHero(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
obynzo:

Then why do you always attack him? if he is not a threat then stop talking about him

Now that you told me to stop talking about him, I am very very scared of you because you are the one paying for my data.

Yes, I am scared and will stop talking about him. Hope you are happy now?
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by omoharry(f): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
erubati:

Food for ur thoughts.
Ur statement makes it seem u're a child and refused to learn history of lagos.the way tinubu transformed Lagos into a mega city even when Obasanjo of PDP refused to give him money to develop Lagos state.he never whined or threw tantrum,but brought his team of sound minds to create a template of how to generate money and develop Lagos.
Lagos has infrastructure but it a filthy city . You guys embarrassed me when u use Lagos as if it Dubai. Lagos is dirty and unregulated because those tout that makes Lagos look like a 3rd world city with high rise building are Tinubu Tout. They cannot be stopped because he legalise Agberos in Lagos.
Pls stop using Lagos as the best city ever.Its not he did it himself , when even during his reign as a governor, he could not bring sanity to the state . Lagos was in total filt with lot of uncompleted road project ..It was extremely filty with dirt every where..
Fashola that he brough in( who was able to bring some sanity back to Lagos) he started having problems with him, because he refused to share the state fund the way he wanted .
He equally fought with Ambode ,another performing governor . It's this Sanwo Olu that is a yes yes man that he does not have issue with. What a control freak and a thief.

Nigerian deserve a much healthier person and not that sick and frail corrupt drug baron of a man that want to become our president. Not because he want to serve Nigerians but just for him to taste power and fulfil his ego that he tasted his life long dream like the way Buhari did. God forbid ..May affliction not strike us the second time.
We are praying that Buhari tenure should come to an end but you are here trying to campaign & sell for another sick and frail tout loving man on us .
As for you , continue to enjoy your monthly pay. You are only doing what you are paid to do .So keep up the good job .
If you will call me a child for seeing a sick man and call it as it is, then, I rather be that child than a sick psychophant like u that would rather sell your future & dat of your generation to an old frail ,sick and very corrupt man, who has Lagos money in his pocket and is ready to install all his house hold on every strategic position in the country.
like I said , you are doing Ur Job .Weldon

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin if you want come and collect
Egbon Tinubu! If you want the power come and collect it..grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by Avast(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sahara Report make una rest now
Re: Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me by OnyeOgboni: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
"should".. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.