Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! (67950 Views)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Mrsprof(f): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is why it's good to have a personal relationship with God. I just check my head when I read some people saying tras# about God. This life is full of mysteries, that's why one need to be very close to God and take all life challenges to Him in prayers. Op, you and your wife, this is your trial time, running away from your marriage is not the solution, because you don't know the next challenge. Both of you should make God the pillar of your home. Make out time, go to blessed sacrament if you're a catholic, even if you're not, you can still go and pray there with your wife. You both should cry out to Him, say your morning devotion together, and genuinely repent from your heart, don't listen to that ev#l voice speaking negative things to you and always bind it each time the negative thoughts come up. Op, if you genuinely do this from your heart, before one month, you will be surprised how things will change for you and your family. It's well
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Solofresh2: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Leave Jesus Christ out of this, how exactly?, undecided

Op only mentioned seeing one pastor, not four. The other 3 or 4 were mediums aka babalawos. lipsrsealed
Good.He mentioned three to four sources that he confirmed it from with the pastor's.That should tell you that the problem is real.
But the fact that they can see the problem does not mean they will have solution for it.They can only try.Because from my own view of things, this is beyond fasting and prayer.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Felincous(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:
Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

I will be in comment section if case of any questions.

Thank y'all
I smiled when I read ur write up because I was there before but no more. Very similar but the truth of the matter is that "nobody knows ur tomorrow" Be it pastor Alfa or Babalawo.
Infact stop visiting pastors on this, they are the greatest destroyer of homes even more than the herbalist. Jesus never did all these rubbish we are seeing now. How I wish I could say more than this but na social media level we dey. Abeg hold your wife tight, in his time he’ll make all things alright. Again, I say run away from "seer's" they don't have solution, they will only compound your problem.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Remman(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go to OPM... And seek to meet their G.O face to face! He has been healing similar issues with yours. Na power dey jam power.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Ifechi2020: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good evening I hope u will believe and adhere to what I'm able to tell u.
Forces of darkness exist. Ur wife may be possessed unknowingly but that doesn't make u leave her. Seek for prayers in a REAL bible believing church. Go to the Lord's Chosen .
Ur marriage to ur wife is for better for worse. God hates separation or divorce.

uote author=Needadvice200 post=110541029]Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Please men of the house I seriously need advice. Straight to the point, we've been married for 6 years now and I love her so so much, our compatibilities is 100%. We have a beautiful baby girl and we are still currently living together at the moment.
Since we married things has been extremely bad for us unlike before we married. Though I myself was down with sickness for years that almost took my life but God revived me and she stays with me. My business doesn't require my presence (networking) because currently am still getting money but not much. let's say 20k average which of course not much for the family.

Now here is my problem, from 3 or 4 different CONFIRMED sources we were told that my lack of money it's from her that she belongs to a spiritual evil cult (Elegbe omo) that her own is spiritual rags group (egbe akitan, or alakisa) that whoever sleeps with them, their things will going down for them, finance wise and all. I hope I described it well tho and that even she herself is not aware but they do tell her severally. and she has been praying yet things keep getting worse for us.

in fact sometimes ago a pastor saw a vision for her that whoever sees her physically putting on a good cloth that she's beautiful but spiritually it is rags on her body. That she will Pray and fast for 3 days (deliverance) which she did yet things keeps getting worse for me in fact right now I am begging to feed.

When I realized this I stopped having sex with her for months and my business really really improved.
Throughout last year I can count how many times we had sex not up to 4 times and I did not cheat on her because I love her so much but for how long? It's not easy to be on the same bed with your wife and not want to have it but anytime we have it we must suffer for it for months.
The loan sharks on my neck are up to 7. Am just collecting loan to pay another to avoid their embarrassment. One is even threatening my life now (LCredit) as I could not pay the overdue loan.

My head is full with many thoughts. I love her and my baby which is just 2yrs. i want to succeed, I want my family. how long can we be staying without sex? am so so worried. Though I was told it's not her fault but what can I do because it has been affecting us for years now until now.

I don't know if anyone had a similar experience to please share. I need help because I am seriously considering leaving her but I will take full responsibilities of my baby.

Thank y'all[/quote]
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by CaptainDo: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Bro, it is well.

Don't divorce her, take a leave or let her travel for some months. Then observe.

Sex with condom, does it count?

As for prayer, try higher authorities.

I am sceptical about her being the cause of your financial challenges. Economy bad ooh.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Solofresh2:
Good.He mentioned three to four sources that he confirmed it from with the pastor's. That should tell you that the problem is real.
But the fact that they can see the problem does not mean they will have solution for it.They can only try.Because from my own view of things, this is beyond fasting and prayer.
So because 3 - 4 babalawos said the same things means what they declared is real? undecided

Oh, so believe they can see the problem does not mean they can solve it? Then who can? undecided

And you also believe there are some things beyond fasting and prayer...I see. undecided
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by simplesearch: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tatiana4u:

On point!

How can an herbalist who depends on other forces to enhance their occupation find a lasting solution to another man's problem? Instead of encouraging him to seek the face of God, you're encouraging him to seek after the devil and his hordes of seen and unseen forces, they can't ever bring a permanent solution to any man's problem just a monetary pacifying of errand demons responsible for such a case and this is just for a short while.
You can decide to argue further but am done explaining.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Felincous:

I smiled when I read ur write up because I was there before but no more. Very similar but the truth of the matter is that "nobody knows ur tomorrow" Be it pastor Alfa or Babalawo.
Infact stop visiting pastors on this, they are the greatest destroyer of homes even more than the herbalist. Jesus never did all these rubbish we are seeing now. How I wish I could say more than this but na social media level we dey. Abeg hold your wife tight, in his time he’ll make all things alright. Again, I say run away from "seer's" they don't have solution, they will only compound your problem.
Needadvice200, are you still paying attention? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by dayoscape: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Normally if na me I go don dump this woman
This is something spiritual
If I can't fight it I leave it
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Desusi: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Wow!You said you're a Christian. Which Christian? Christian who is glorifying devils above God.Somebody told you that there's nothing His God cannot do,you said 'ko mo aye' My brother as long as you continue to praise devil,he will continue to rule over your family. The Bible says for this reason in your family,the son of God was manifested to destroy the works of the devils. Go extra miles with Christ your life and you family issue will never remained the same. Where shall l start from to teach you.?God who delivered me and made me a terror to the kingdom of darkness will deliver you.Look for good praying partners with your wife or call me using my phone number, l will put you through. Jesus means life!
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by aktolly54(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
thorpido:
The people who have been seeing this vision, can't they profer a solution to it?Is it just to see?
some people are gifted with spirit of vision ( those seeing things), another people gifted with spirit of prophecy, another people gifted with spirit of healing.

It take grace of God to posses all the spirits mentioned by one person
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by tibatobi: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
nwajesus12:
I pity you if you believe that your wife is the cause of your financial woes, I advise you to look for other things to venture into, networking doesn't really pay much and if you are really good in that, YouCan learn affiliate marketing. The world is now digital, desist from antiquated ways of thinking. It is not as if you had millions before you met her, it is just that your financial responsibility increased, rather than finding ways to increase income, you went on a voyage of sorcery consultations
canal mind
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Victerica(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Op, take the redpill and see your life change...

Make sure, you practice it positively...

Believe in Jesus Christ, be active in church, pray, study the word of God, etc

Don't forget to carry your family along...

Be a true redpiller
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Vadese1: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pray you don't encounter problem of life. The young man story is even better compare to my own situation. There is nothing lazy over there . I saw life at a very young age. I worked with some of the biggest oil and gas services company both in Nigeria and different parts of the world. I received thousands of dollars in a month. I have one of the best profession in the oil and gas sector, but for the past 7 years now, my life have never remain the same. The young man story was like he is telling my own story. The only different is that I have seen life at a very bigger stage. Ask anyone who is a completions Engineer, who works international with companies like Weatherford or BakerHughes , how much is there monthly package, you will understand the world am coming from. So don't assume the young man is lazy. The world is full of misery. Before I joined the oil and gas sector, I spent some little time with Zenith Bank far back 2007, but I got fired immediately I came back from my wife introductory marriage. It took me two years to get another job. Is a long story, but don't assume he is lazy

jpmoriarti:
You're just a lazy, stupid man. Instead of you to work hard and feed your young family, you are looking for who to blame for your obvious laziness.

If you're earning 80k, then you obviously had no business getting married in the first place. Now, you got married in poverty and now looking on how to explain away your own inadequacies. If you want, marry angel, if you're not ready to get to work and cater for your family, you will continue to struggle and no amount of sex abstinence will save you.

This is 2021. Wake up and stop reasoning with your behind. Stop visiting pastors and marabouts. Work, work, work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Phaaarm(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Where are you based, let me know how to direct you better. Many people have had this challenge and with the help of God through ACPPB, it was resolved
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by EyezofGod120: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Why do people keep suggesting white garment churches to the OP. Op, no matter what you do, don't make the mistake of visiting a white garment church. Beware! Most of what white garment churches do are similar to what native doctors do. They appease demons instead of casting it out.
we are looking for solution you're saying another thing,,wetin u know,,maybe OP should take her to winners or redeem then
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Hertheywarlay: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ifechi2020:

Good evening I hope u will believe and adhere to what I'm able to tell u.
Forces of darkness exist. Ur wife may be possessed unknowingly but that doesn't make u leave her. Seek for prayers in a REAL bible believing church. Go to the Lord's Chosen .
Ur marriage to ur wife is for better for worse. God hates separation or divorce.

uote author=Needadvice200 post=110541029]Sorry I had to create new account to remain anonymous.

Thank y'all
Sorry brother.
I swear to Almighty God it's spiritual. Please search for RUQ'YA on Google and try to get God fearing person to do it for her.
BY GOD'S GRACE IT WILL BE SURMOUNTED.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Solofresh2: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So because 3 - 4 babalawos said the same things means what they declared is real? undecided

Oh, so believe they can see the problem does not mean they can solve it? Then who can? undecided

And you also believe there are some things beyond fasting and prayer...I see. undecided
Yes it is real.It is real because it is beyond the physical.Even the pastor confirmed it too.
And for the fact that they fasted and pray and nothing happened shows it is not the solution to there problem.
I don't want to talk much because I continue to reveal somethings here, you will not believe me.
Do you know what it means that the woman is not even aware she is a cult member from the onset.
Let me tell you this though,christainity is a religion,islam is a religion and tradition is a religion to.And there are many more religions too with their means of solutions.So, the fact that you are a Christian does not make other religions awkward.Moreover, life is more than religion.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Aboguede(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Needadvice200:

Thanks sis. You knows it's like having a spiritual husband kind of. They call them emere in Yoruba. She herself didn't know how she got herself there but I noticed she always dreams of water and dustbin most times.

If u the op, sorry ur ignorance has gotten the worst of u and it may go worst even more.

My sympathy to the young lady and the child.

You re the first and last problem plus ur lack of common sense

Mumu, u forgot that u were having sex with her b4 u married her.

Make tunder fire for that ur mad church and superstitious stupidity
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by eskimoeze: 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go traditional, look for Baba that will deliver her from the spiritual stuff. Don't tell the baba the problem until he tells you by himself, that's when you will know that he can deliver her. What you are experiencing is real. Forget about church, they can see but they have no real solutions. Though you said you were down with sickness otherwise I would have advised you to relocate somewhere else and stay alone for sometime
immortalcrown:
Do not leave her. Death is the only thing that may not have a solution in this world. Look for a powerful pastor to conduct deliverance on her. But avoid fake ones that use juju oh. Instead of meeting those fake ones, rather meet a baba lawo directly. But in whatever you do regarding this case, never use a human being for sacrifice and I am not suggesting baba lawo.

You said you had a serious illness for years and she did not leave you. Therefore, reciprocate by standing by her. I beg you on her behalf.
this is the best advice so far.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by katerate: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
My brother,I was in that state and I can't deny what you said,but my candid advice is that the both of you have to be ready for deliverance,
You may be ready and thinking she is ready and she might not,this will affect the process.
So make sure she is sincerely ready because some of this ladies don't know like you said,so is mine but she was ready and we had to pray seriously because her own is (oko-orun)
When the man came we were both prepared for him and she had to conduct the deliverance with my instruction fighting back spiritually
Not once and not twice untill the man left
And this was done in the middle of the night especially
When she dream about the man having sex with her.
If you cannot
Vadese1:
Pray you don't encounter problem of life. The young man story is even better compare to my own situation. There is nothing lazy over there . I saw life at a very young age. I worked with some of the biggest oil and gas services company both in Nigeria and different parts of the world. I received thousands of dollars in a month. I have one of the best profession in the oil and gas sector, but for the past 7 years now, my life have never remain the same. The young man story was like he is telling my own story. The only different is that I have seen life at a very bigger stage. Ask anyone who is a completions Engineer, who works international with companies like Weatherford or BakerHughes , how much is there monthly package, you will understand the world am coming from. So don't assume the young man is lazy. The world is full of misery. Before I joined the oil and gas sector, I spent some little time with Zenith Bank far back 2007, but I got fired immediately I came back from my wife introductory marriage. It took me two years to get another job. Is a long story, but don't assume he is lazy

do that go MFM headquarters for deliverance sessions
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Rexymania(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Na scam o. Don't believe those liars
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by shegunmessi(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guy the only way u can b free is stop having sex with her,I'm talking out of experience,the last girl I dated bf I gt dis ma new chick, caused alot of obstacles in my life,I met barely not up to 2months,I was sacked at work for no reasons,from yawa to another yawa u, I went for another interview,I was Among the selected candidates,I was told to resumed on Monday, I had sex with her on Sunday,I was sacked the day I started working,just like a movie,things keep getting out of hand,the suffering was much to the xtent that I trekked from oshodi to apapa looking for jobs,it was until when I went to a party,one man came to meet me and tell me to stop having sex with my girlfriend and c how thing will be for me,I decided to keep to the man advise,it's not even up to a month that I stopped having sex with her that things changed miraculously,just like a movie,from glory to glory,joy to joy...after since then, I've cut off everything with her up till date...All thanks to God

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by VanuatuWycombe: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
What you are facing is real. Thank God you are observant. She is possessed by Jinns. I do t know how she got it. She too may not know.

But if you won’t say this is too much, I have witnessed lots of deliverances on many harder instances like this. Can you take a trip to Osogbo Osun State? If yes, when you get to Osogbo, tell Okada man to take you to Oja Oba. When you get there, ask ANY okada man to take you to Iwosan Irorun.
Or you can google his name on the internet. His name is Tijani Waheed Iwosan Irorun. He does RUQ’YA. You can watch him on YouTube too. He is not an abracadabra person o. You will be there live while the Jinns will talk through your wife’s mouth how everything started and all evils they have perpetrated and the man will pray and command them to leave the body of your wife.
Everything will be recorded to be played back to her after she gains her consciousness. Your wife would then be admonished to desist from or be aware of some things she does or could be doing that can attract Jinns. you too would learn a lot.
Most people have all these bad jinns leaving with them even right from when they were small as a result of some things they did unknowingly.
Most of the jujus that human beings do are being orchestrated by Jinns.
My brother, l don’t say you are not Christian o. Nobody is trying to convert you to another religion o but if you won’t say my mouth is smelling, try and go there and nobody will exploit you there. You will see lots of Christians their coming for deliverances from these Jinns.

A lot people too are into this type of deliverances across Nigeria but try that man first.

I repeat: he won’t convert you o. If you want more detail about him or getting to know or see him, you can inbox me.

We human beings have to be careful generally. There are a lot of things that we do which attract those Jinns. Today is not for that. Thank God we have some Muslim people on this platform who can talk more on this. Jinns are real o and they afflict or inflict human beings who cross their parts and hurt them. That’s why many people are just wandering through life without knowing their bearings.

We have to be careful. Even recent James Webb satellite they just launched has started seeing signs that these aliens exist. Scientists too confirm it and warned they plenty of them are even closer and coming to earth than we think.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by pepekhali(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
Meditate on Matthew 22:21 that is where your solution is
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by shurch(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ask what "Eru Egbe" means
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by fmonigent(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Go and read "Overcoming the forces of wickedness" by Bishop Oyedepo with three days prayer and fasting and come to share your testimony here.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is appeasing the demons. If the OP handles it this way, he will need to continue to be sacrificing to the demons from time to time, it will still be lurking around and may still hunt their children in future. Christians should always avoid deliverance of this kind.
Blessiing:

You can ask a pastor, alfa or even alawo the kind of sacrifice(it can be fruits, money etc) to offer to her spiritual group(egbe),when carrying the sacrifice just mention her name, eg i am carrying this sacrifice because of so so person and say prayers on it(you should ask the place to drop it cos sometimes it could be in a river, akitan(dustbin ground) , it could be at a junction, etc) when they tell you just do as you are told and make sure you do it once a month or even once in two months, am sure things will change for good, most of those egbe dont like their member getting married so they tend to disturb them so much that at the end she might end up leaving her husband, may almight God continue to be with you...

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by ojonugba2014(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
May God take control of everything.

Some oponuu people will come ND be telling us , she not the cause of his problem now.
If u think evil people does not exist. I pity u. I only pray u don't enter their trap one day.
Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Bnaira77(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Sorry bro, I can understand your feelings and worries but I can equally tell you that you should love your life than you love your wife, I hope she have not given you love portion because this I love you thing for you is so terrible bro. Love your life , chase her out since you've confirmed it from different source . Go to God, fast and pray. He is available to save you now.

Cheers to a new life in Christ

1 Like

Re: I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! by Backlaw406(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your wife is to blame but your wife is not responsible? undecided

Having sex with an infected individual is where it all starts, this according to your mediums, but you and your wife enjoyed sex as a couple before marriage and had no issues of any kind during all that time? undecided

You then, in defense of your mediums, claim that these type of problems only show up after marriage, even though the same you admit that when you don't have sex in your marriage, all seems to go well and when you are outside of the country, business seems to go fine... this all while you remain married to the same woman. undecided

You claimed a pastor told you all that was needed was 3-day fast, and your wife willingly submitted to the ordeal, only that too didn't pan out. undecided

Isn't it time you consider the possibility that the problem has nothing to do with your wife, but instead to do with all the imagined ideas you've been fed by your conmen mediums and pastors about her? Imagine what you claim here.... she has what you call a spiritual husband but she doesn't know it however somehow you do?.... this is mental illness level stuff we are talking here of. undecided

Wawuuu.
Lmao.
Thank jare madam, I like your analyses. They believe every jargons.
Does everythings he's saying even make sense to himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is My Wife Doing ? Cheating? / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.