Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me (86427 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Many Nigerians don't know about Nigeria political and geopolitical system not to talk of Ukraine.

You think if Nigeria and another African country is having a war every citizens know. Some foreigners doesn't know Nigeria. A British citizen was asked where is Togo located, he picked Asia. Said he haven't heard of it.

You in point
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Crucialgem:
Op what do you mean they are many Nigerians dieing in Ukraine do you have proof

Nobody has proof
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Haakeem:
lol, the musician was actually making fun of whores like you. And you are hailing him

Another lol abeg, loolcheesy.

Musicians go they yab una, una too go they sing the song, what a pity.

Please let her know

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

She is dumb ....infact very dumb and a yeye gf just like 80% of u Nigerian girls....imagine asking what is Ukraine....but she knows kardashians and iPhone

Funny you
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by ProfAmaben(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Baawaa:
65% of Nigerians don't know what is going on in Ukraine

No Ukrainian is interested in the war going on in Africa, why should we care?

7 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!
The events happening to Ukraine threaten world war 3, I literally overheard my cousin and his fellow 10year olds today discussing it even though they were discussing the gibberish and rubbish they must have gleaned from their parents. Ignorance of such an important event and you are a literate adult with access to the internet on which the same news has been all over? Where does she browse? The news is everywhere even here.
Not knowing Ukraine can be excused but the above is extremely confusing abeg. How can she NOT KNOW?
Abeg. LOL.

7 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Listen to me!! You shouldn't have bring her flaws here. It should be private.

Look at SmellySperm and nonexisting comments, how do you feel about it? Look at how they're relegating your girlfriend. Abi you're happy?

May GOD not give me yeye boyfriend like you oo.. Hmmm..
Thought you said nothing was wrong with what she replied earlier.

Now you’re admitting she has ‘flaws’

Lol. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
2aces:
She is dumb, as well as 99% of Nigerian girls, all they know is hookup and shisha
Including your mother and sisters.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Haakeem:
lol, the musician was actually making fun of whores like My mother and sisters And they are hailing him.

Another lol abeg, loolcheesy.

Musicians go they yab My mother and sisters, them too go they sing the song, what a pity.
Don't be rude to your mother and sisters. Talk to them if you don't like the music they listens and dance to. Please don't be harsh on them.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Haakeem(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't be rude to your mother and sisters. Talk to them if you don't like the music they listens and dance to. Please don't be harsh on them.

Rubbish!!
editting shii!!.

I don't exchage words with children like you.

Grow up you are nt a kid anymore.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
The events happening to Ukraine threaten world war 3, I literally overheard my cousin and his fellow 10year olds today discussing it even though they were discussing the gibberish and rubbish they must have gleaned from their parents. Ignorance of such an important event and you are a literate adult with access to the internet on which the same news has been all over? Where does she browse? The news is everywhere even here.
Not knowing Ukraine can be excused but the above is extremely confusing abeg. How can she NOT KNOW?
Abeg. LOL.

She is in no subjection to know about Ukraine or any foreign matters
Unless she puts in interest
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

Rubbish!!

This lady has no self respect

Spits

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Haakeem:
editting shii!!.

I don't exchage words with children like you.

Grow up you are nt a kid anymore.

She might be a Kid though

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
Abeg. LOL.
Stop all the lies!! I still stand by my word.

You guys are just calling her a dumb girl. Now Let me tell you something.

Did you know most white folks have never heard of the word Nigeria, not to talk of Nigeria being a country.

Some white folks don't even know other African countries too by name. Yet they have access to phones and internet.

Just because she don't know Ukraine, you guys are bashing her. Hypocrites Nigerians!!

I blame the yeye boyfriend who doesn't have any regard for the girl by bringing her flaws here for lie Mohammed like you to comment.

5 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Bobmarie:
Thought you said nothing was wrong with what she replied earlier.

Now you’re admitting she has ‘flaws’

Lol. grin
Yes!! I still stand by my word. Nothing was wrong. But Why should he bring their private issues here. Abi he has enlightened her already.

Did you know most white folks have never heard of the word Nigeria, not to talk of Nigeria being a country.

Some white folks don't even know other African countries too by name. Yet they have access to phones and internet.

Just because she don't know Ukraine, you guys are bashing her.

I blame the yeye boyfriend who doesn't have any regard for the girl.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Haakeem(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

She might be a Kid though
no doubts.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

This lady has no self respect

Spits
Stop being bais. Those words I edited, he was referring to me. I don't even know him, I was on my own jejely and he just quoted and insulted me.

So, I should fold my hands while he insults me.

Is like you don't know who you're dealing with.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Haakeem:
no doubts.
You insulted me for no just reason, now you're calling me a kid? I never knew it pained that much.

You don't even know who you're dealing with.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Haakeem(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
You insulted me for no just reason, now you're calling me a kid? I never knew it pained that much.

*bitch lgnored*.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Haakeem:
*bitch lgnored*.
Abi you've started??

Hmmm.. It's okay.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jeon(f): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:

better rest your case before he go say they ban am because of you....

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Animegirl:

Lol!!!! Smelly person. I'm sure you don't know too. tongue
Leave me alone abeg
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kingPhidel(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin grin
kyber:

Feminist are coming for you
grin “most of em” i said. in-fact forget Ukraine matter. Ask them what is the impact of deregulation policy of the downstream sector in Nigeria. Na there you go know

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
kingPhidel:
grin grin grin “most of em” i said. in-fact forget Ukraine matter. Ask them what is the impact of deregulation policy of the downstream sector in Nigeria. Na there you go know

Bros your own sef too much

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Stop being bais. Those words I edited, he was referring to me. I don't even know him, I was on my own jejely and he just quoted and insulted me.

So, I should fold my hands while he insults me.

Is like you don't know who you're dealing with.

Are you posing a Threat or what?

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Lordedifice1: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Take it OR leave it... Everybody can't be current about what is happening in Ukraine just like you.

You did a good job by enlightening her. Now that she has learnt something, if she come across group of people discussing it, she would have something to say.

That's how we learn in life. Nobody knows it all.

She's not dumb and why must you bring your private issues to social media.

Yeye boyfriend!!!
Ignorance is not an excuse

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
kyber:

Are you posing a Threat or what?
I'm not posing any threat on you.

All I am saying is just maintain your lane and respect yourself. But if you cross my path I would give it to you Hot Hot.

So my dear, avoid me on this platform.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lordedifice1:

That’s true

But it’s a Reason
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Jennyclay(f): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Please don't misquote me, I never supported her

All I am saying is... Why should he bring his girlfriend flaws to social media?? I mean he has enlightened her already so why bringing it here.

Just look at some demeaning and dejecting comments about his so called girlfriend and he's happy about it.

Nawa oo men are scum!!
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by Legend44(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Is your girlfriend an undergraduate or a graduate and if yes then what's her course of study make we start from there.
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Legend44:
Is your girlfriend an undergraduate or a graduate and if yes then what's her course of study make we start from there.

She’s still an undergraduate
Studying Literature
Re: I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me by kyber(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please don't misquote me, I never supported her

All I am saying is... Why should he bring his girlfriend flaws to social media?? I mean he has enlightened her already so why bringing it here.

Just look at some demeaning and dejecting comments about his so called girlfriend and he's happy about it.

Nawa oo men are scum!!

Abeg why shifting Stands now

Stand on your grounds
You were doing more of the defending than the questioning

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.